PressClub Global · Article.
Available now: the innovative BMW Motorsport Chatbot.
Tue May 02 13:23:00 CEST 2017 Press Release
Not only does BMW Motorsport have a new car for the 2017 DTM, but it is also launching a new service for media representatives: the BMW Motorsport Media Chatbot. In the future, you will receive any important information on your smartphone – hot off the press, compact, and multimedia.
send an e-mail
This article in other PressClubs
You can access all the latest information via WhatsApp Messenger. The
following content is available:
SCHEDULE – The BMW Motorsport media schedule for the current race weekend.
RESULTS – The results of the six BMW drivers on the current race weekend.
PHOTOS – Latest photos from the DTM weekend.
DRIVERS – Latest statistics for the six BMW DTM drivers.
FACTS – Facts and figures on the current circuit.
AUDIOS – The last five statements from drivers and BMW Motorsport Director Jens Marquardt.
CAR – A detailed look at the BMW M4 DTM.
HISTORY – The story of BMW in the DTM in figures.
To activate the Chatbot, you must complete a few simple steps once.
1) Call up the following website in the BMW Group PressClub, depending on your preferred language:
German – http://bit.ly/BMW_Motorsport_Media_Broadcast
2) Click on the WhatsApp button, then follow the instructions.
3) As soon as you have created a contact for the number given on your smartphone, please send the message Start to this number to activate the WhatsApp Chatbot.
4) Via the message DTM, you are taken to an overview of all the areas, in which we have information for you.
5) Enter the desired command to receive detailed information.
You will also receive a number of up-to-date messages on your smartphone over the course of every race weekend. However, you are at the heart of the offering: you can use the Chatbot to decide when you receive what information.