Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · Sport.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Successful race debut for the new BMW S 1000 RR at the WorldSBK opener in Australia.

Sat Feb 23 08:49:31 CET 2019Press Release

The new BMW S 1000 RR has completed its race debut – just three months, after the series version was presented to the world. At the FIM Superbike World Championship (WorldSBK) season opener at Phillip Island (AUS), race one was held on Saturday. BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team rider Tom Sykes (GBR) finished seventh on his RR. His team-mate Markus Reiterberger crossed the line in 13th place.

Motorcycle Sports
·
Motorrad Motorsport

2019 BMW Motorrad Motorsport Media Guide.

Fri Feb 22 11:37:40 CET 2019Press Kit

The 2019 FIM Superbike World Championship 2019 (WorldSBK) gets underway on Phillip Island, Australia this weekend. Part of the action: the new BMW S 1000 RR and BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team, with the two riders Tom Sykes (GBR) and Markus Reiterberger (GER). The 2019 BMW Motorrad Motorsport Media Guide provides comprehensive information on the WorldSBK with the new RR.

Motorcycle Sports
·
Motorrad Motorsport

Ready for the series debut with the new BMW S 1000 RR: BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team looking forward to the 2019 opener in Australia.

Tue Feb 19 08:26:32 CET 2019Press Release

After months of preparation, things are getting serious: next weekend, the BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team and the brand new BMW S 1000 RR will start the 2019 FIM Superbike World Championship (WorldSBK). The first races of the year will be held on 23rd and 24th February at the “Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit” in southern Australia.

Motorcycle Sports
·
Motorrad Motorsport

A true BMW racer at the front of the field: new Formula E Safety Car livery presented in Mexico City.

Fri Feb 15 03:54:00 CET 2019Press Release

Update

The BMW i8 Coupe Safety Car will take on the guise of a real racer from the Mexico City E-Prix onwards. The new livery – from the pen of Michael Scully, Head of Design BMW Motorsport – underlines the close relationship between this special BMW i8 Coupe and the BMW iFE.18 race cars. It was unveiled in the run-up to the fourth race of this season’s ABB FIA Formula E Championship at the “Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez” (MEX).

BMW Motorsport
·
FIA Formula E

BMW i Andretti Motorsport looking to back up strong performances in Mexico.

Mon Feb 11 12:42:53 CET 2019Press Release

Having started the season with three impressive displays, the BMW i Andretti Motorsport team now travels to the Mexico City E-Prix, with its sights set on challenging for top results with both BMW iFE.18s in round four of this season’s ABB FIA Formula E Championship. The BMW i8 Coupe Safety Car is also set to attract its fair share of attention, as it sports its new design for the first time at the race weekend in Mexico.

BMW Motorsport
·
FIA Formula E

Alessandro Zanardi: “It has been simply fantastic all the way”.

Fri Feb 08 10:04:19 CET 2019Press Release

BMW works driver Alessandro Zanardi (ITA) attracted global attention with his start at the 24 Hours of Daytona (USA) in the BMW M8 GTE. The Italian was the focus of reporting all over the world and was the fans’ favourite at Daytona. In an interview, Zanardi looks back at the “24 Hours of Daytona” project.

Alessandro Zanardi
·
More Sports
·
BMW Motorsport
·
IMSA Series

BMW International Open 2019: Two-time major winner & local favourite Kaymer and defending champion Wallace are coming to Munich. Advance tickets go on sale with early bird discount.

Tue Feb 05 11:08:48 CET 2019Press Release

The BMW International Open (20th to 23rd June 2019, Golfclub München Eichenried) will be held for the 31st time this year. No other tournament on the European Tour has enjoyed a success story spanning three decades with the same title and the same organiser in BMW. Martin Kaymer and Matt Wallace have already confirmed they will be teeing off in Munich. More top-class pros are set to follow. Tickets can be ordered now, with an early bird discount.

BMW International Open
·
Golf

BMW Team Schnitzer finishes fifth in emotional Bathurst 12 Hour in memory of Charly Lamm.

Sun Feb 03 10:40:53 CET 2019Press Release

BMW M Motorsport and the BMW M6 GT3 have finished in fifth place at the Bathurst 12 Hour on Mount Panorama Circuit in an emotional event for BMW Team Schnitzer. It was the team’s first race appearance since it’s long-time team principal Charly Lamm passed away.

BMW Motorsport
·
Customer Racing
·
Automotive

BMW M Motorsport Media Guide, Bathurst 12 Hour.

Thu Jan 31 13:12:11 CET 2019Press Kit

Run by SRO and now in its fourth season, the Intercontinental GT Challenge will stage five major endurance races on five different continents. The races are genuine classics in Australia, North America, Europe, Asia and Africa. The season kicks off with the 12 Hours of Bathurst at the iconic Mount Panorama Circuit.

BMW Motorsport
·
Customer Racing
·
Automotive

Effective and individual: the 2019 BMW Motorsport Junior programme.

Wed Jan 30 10:23:22 CET 2019Press Release

The promotion of young drivers enjoys a long tradition at BMW Motorsport, dating back more than 40 years. During this time, the junior programme has uncovered many talented youngsters who have gone on to make a name for themselves on the motor racing scene. A slight change to the concept means that the BMW Motorsport Junior programme is even more efficient in 2019.

BMW Motorsport
·
Motorsport Juniors

Opening round of the Intercontinental GT Challenge under a cloud of sadness for BMW Motorsport.

Tue Jan 29 16:49:47 CET 2019Press Release

This weekend, the Intercontinental GT Challenge kicks off the new season with the Bathurst 12 Hour (AUS). In the thick of the action will be two BMW M6 GT3s, run by BMW Team Schnitzer and Walkenhorst Motorsport. In addition, the RHC-Jorgensen/Strom by Marc GT team will field the BMW M4 GT4 in Class B.

BMW Motorsport
·
Customer Racing
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

A New Mobility Alliance.

BERLIN. The new mobility alliance between BMW Group and Daimler AG. Find out more about the partnership and see the webcast of the Event.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

WHATSAPP NEWSFEED.

Register for our WhatsApp News service to be notified of new articles from directly on your smartphone.

More information

CO2 emission information.

The following applies to consumption figures for vehicles with new type approval, September 2017 onward: The figures for fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and energy consumption are obtained in accordance with the specified measuring procedure (EC Regulation No. 715/2007), as issued and amended. The figures are for a basic-version vehicle in Germany. The bandwidths allow for differences in the choice of wheel and tire sizes and items of optional equipment and can be changed by the configuration.

Obtained on the basis of the new "Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedure" (WLTP), the figures are converted back to the "New European Driving Cycle" (NEDC) for the sake of comparability. Values other than those stated here may be used for the purposes of taxation and for other vehicle-related duties relating to CO2 emissions.

More information about official fuel consumption figures and the official specific CO2 emissions of new passenger cars can be obtained from the "guideline on fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and current consumption of new passenger cars", available here: https://www.dat.de/co2/.

Latest Facts & Figures.

Specifications of the BMW X2 M35i, valid from 03/2019.
Wed Jan 16 10:16:00 CET 2019
F39
Technical Data
Specifications of the BMW X1 xDrive25i, valid from 03/2019.
Wed Jan 16 10:08:00 CET 2019
F49
Technical Data
Specifications of the BMW i8 Roadster, valid from 09/2018.
Mon Nov 05 14:30:00 CET 2018
I15
BMW i Automobiles
Show all

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment