Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · ConnectedDrive.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Statements Paris Motor Show 2018

Tue Oct 02 09:05:00 CEST 2018Speech

Statements by Harald Krüger, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Pieter Nota, Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Sales and Brand BMW, Aftersales BMW Group, and Klaus Fröhlich, Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Development, at the BMW Group Press Conference, Paris Motor Show 2018

G29
·
G05
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Events
·
Board Member Speeches
·
3 Series
·
8 Series
·
Z4
·
X5
·
Technology
·
Efficient Dynamics
·
Electrification

“Hey BMW, now we’re talking!" BMWs are about to get a personality with the company’s Intelligent Personal Assistant.

Thu Sep 06 18:00:00 CEST 2018Press Release

The BMW Group is set to revolutionise driving pleasure with the BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant. From March 2019, BMW drivers and passengers will be joined by an intelligent, digital character that responds to the prompt “Hey BMW”. This will mark the start of a new era for the BMW Group in which drivers will increasingly be able to operate their car and access its functions and information simply by speaking.

Technology
·
ConnectedDrive

BMW Connected joins forces with Baidu Internet of Vehicles on home-to-vehicle cooperation.

Thu Jun 14 05:30:00 CEST 2018Press Release

At the CES Asia 2018, BMW China and Baidu announced the signing of an agreement between BMW Connected and Baidu Internet of Vehicles on a home-to-vehicle cooperation. This will further expand the application of BMW Connected – from vehicles and mobile devices into the digital lives of customers. This service enables customers to access vehicle information by voice control and operate relevant functions easily from their home.

Technology
·
ConnectedDrive

Fuel consumption combined: 11.6 – 6.0 l/100 km; CO2-emissions combined: 264 – 158 g/km; provisional fuel consumption and emissions figures

Media Set  

The all-new BMW X5: The Prestige SAV with the most innovative technologies.

Wed Jun 06 00:01:00 CEST 2018Press Kit

The fourth generation of the BMW X5 (fuel consumption combined: 11.6 – 6.0 l/100 km [24.4 – 47.1 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 264 – 158 g/km; provisional values*) impresses with its wealth of innovations and represents the most compelling embodiment yet of the familiar Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) blueprint: the ability to venture off road combined with a talent for dynamic driving pleasure on it.

G05
·
X5
·
Technology
·
Chassis, Suspension
·
Infotainment, Control Concepts
·
Driver Assistance
·
ConnectedDrive

20 years at the cutting edge: BMW ConnectedDrive.

Tue May 08 13:00:00 CEST 2018Press Release

The BMW Group has led the way in intelligent connectivity for 20 years, courtesy of BMW ConnectedDrive. Customers and their mobility requirements have been at the heart of everything the company has sought to achieve here. The numerous touchpoints now available and the ability to use services anywhere have been the key enablers in creating a 360-degree digital customer experience and bringing drivers and their vehicles closer together.

Technology
·
ConnectedDrive

BMW China integrates BMW Connected into Tmall Genie.

Wed Apr 25 04:45:00 CEST 2018Press Release

BMW Connected seamlessly integrates customers’ cars into their digital lives all over the world. And at this year’s Beijing Auto Show the BMW Group in China is demonstrating how BMW Connected has now been linked up to a Chinese ecosystem – through integration into Tmall Genie, the first smart voice assistant developed by Alibaba A.I. Labs.

Technology
·
ConnectedDrive
·
Beijing

BMW at the 15th Auto China Beijing 2018.

Wed Apr 25 04:45:00 CEST 2018Press Kit

The latest new models, pioneering concept vehicles and innovative technological developments are the headline-makers as BMW takes to the stage at the Auto China 2018 show in Beijing.

G07
·
F87
·
I15
·
G01
·
F39
·
G15
·
G02
·
Coupé
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
X3
·
Design, Concepts, Studies
·
Technology
·
ConnectedDrive
·
X4
·
M2
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles

combined fuel consumption 10,0 – 9,0 l/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 227 – 206 g/km* * Fuel consumption figures are based on the EU test cycle and may vary depending on the tyre format specified.

Media Set  

BMW at the 15th Auto China Beijing 2018.

Wed Apr 18 00:02:00 CEST 2018Press Kit

The latest new models, pioneering concept vehicles and innovative technological developments are the headline-makers as BMW takes to the stage at the Auto China 2018 show in Beijing.

G01
·
G02
·
F39
·
G07
·
G15
·
F87
·
I15
·
X3
·
X4
·
X2
·
Design, Concepts, Studies
·
X7
·
Coupé
·
8 Series
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles
·
Technology
·
Autonomous Driving

The BMW Group at the Mobile World Congress 2018.

Mon Feb 26 10:00:00 CET 2018Press Kit

The focus on the customer and their requirements underpins the BMW Group’s presentation of the next steps on the road to digital and intelligent connectivity between the driver and vehicle at this year’s Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona, taking place from 26 February – 1 March.

Technology
·
ConnectedDrive
·
Autonomous Driving

Upgrade for MINI Connected – MINI gets even smarter and more digitally advanced. Launch of a new generation of personalised services.

Mon Feb 12 11:00:00 CET 2018Press Release

Munich. From March 2018, all new MINI models will be available with the option of a built-in 4G SIM card that will usher in a new era of connectivity. The new digital services it enables will be available in 43 markets worldwide following the launch of the new-generation MINI Connected. This will allow MINI drivers to access a digital world of personalised services designed to make day-to-day mobility and planning even easier.

Technology
·
ConnectedDrive

BMW Connected further expands its digital ecosystem. BMW is now integrated with the Google Assistant.

Tue Nov 07 16:00:00 CET 2017Press Release

Archive

BMW Connected ensures customers’ cars can be fully connected with an ever-increasingly number of digital touchpoints. And now with the Google Assistant, customers can enable easy and convenient operation of vehicle functions – from their customer’s home with voice-activated speakers like Google Home or while on the move via eligible Android phones and iPhones.

Technology
·
ConnectedDrive

BMW i8: 2,1 l/100 km combined, 49 g/km CO2 emission combined (Calculated in the EU test cycle, in combination with standard tyres).

Media Set  

BMW i is the official mobility partner of Web Summit 2017 in Lisbon.

Tue Oct 24 15:00:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Archive

Rethinking mobility and coming up with groundbreaking solutions for the automotive challenges of the future is the goal the BMW Group has set itself. And the BMW i brand serves as an incubator for innovations and the latest technologies – as attendees at the Web Summit will be able to experience for themselves. As the official mobility partner of Web Summit 2017, BMW i is joining forces with a powerful player in the world of technology conferences.

Coupé
·
Technology
·
ConnectedDrive
·
BMW i Mobility Services
·
BMW i Beyond Automobiles
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i8 Coupé

Digital lifestyle at the BMW Group: Seamless in-car integration of Amazon Alexa in BMW and MINI.

Wed Sep 27 22:00:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Archive

Munich/Seattle. The BMW Group is systematically expanding the intelligent connectivity capabilities of its vehicles by seamlessly integrating the highly versatile Alexa, Amazon’s voice-controlled personal assistant, into all BMW and MINI models from mid-2018.

Technology
·
ConnectedDrive

(Fuel consumption combined: 6,2/100 km*; Co2 emissions combined: 163 g/km*).

Media Set  

BMW model upgrade measures for the autumn of 2017.

Tue Sep 12 15:30:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Archive

New engine variants for the new BMW 5 Series Touring, the new BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo and the new BMW X3 – BMW X3 with exclusive exterior and interior options by BMW Individual – new light alloy wheels for the BMW X1 – BMW Connected+ with new personalised services – Microsoft Office 365 with Skype for Business available as new BMW Connected services – On-Street Parking Information utilizable in further cities.

G31
·
G32
·
G01
·
F49
·
Touring
·
5 Series
·
Gran Turismo
·
6 Series
·
X3
·
X1
·
Technology
·
ConnectedDrive

BMW Connected adds new, digital services.

Thu Jul 13 14:00:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Archive

Munich/Chicago. At the start of 2017, BMW used its recently launched 5 Series and BMW Connected Onboard – which made its debut in the new model – to showcase the potential unlocked by digital services in the area of personalisation. This is an important connectivity goal for the BMW Group. Building on this, the company is introducing a new era of highly personalised services at the Innovation Days 2017 event in the form of BMW Connected+.

Technology
·
ConnectedDrive

BMW Innovation Days 2017, Connectivity and digital services.

Thu Jul 13 14:00:00 CEST 2017Press Kit

Archive
Update

The BMW Group is using the BMW Innovation Days 2017 – Connectivity and Digital Services event to both explore the state of play regarding the integration of vehicles into the customer’s digital world and to showcase the company’s latest developments in this field.

Technology
·
ConnectedDrive
·
5 Series
·
X3
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobiles
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

LA AUTO SHOW 2018.

Los Angeles. 28.11.2018. 
Here you will see the on demand transmission of the BMW Press Conference at the LA Auto Show.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

WHATSAPP NEWSFEED.

Register for our WhatsApp News service to be notified of new articles from directly on your smartphone.

More information

CO2 emission information.

The following applies to consumption figures for vehicles with new type approval, September 2017 onward: The figures for fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and energy consumption are obtained in accordance with the specified measuring procedure (EC Regulation No. 715/2007), as issued and amended. The figures are for a basic-version vehicle in Germany. The bandwidths allow for differences in the choice of wheel and tire sizes and items of optional equipment and can be changed by the configuration.

Obtained on the basis of the new "Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedure" (WLTP), the figures are converted back to the "New European Driving Cycle" (NEDC) for the sake of comparability. Values other than those stated here may be used for the purposes of taxation and for other vehicle-related duties relating to CO2 emissions.

More information about official fuel consumption figures and the official specific CO2 emissions of new passenger cars can be obtained from the "guideline on fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and current consumption of new passenger cars", available here: https://www.dat.de/co2/.

Latest Facts & Figures.

Specifications of the BMW i8 Roadster, valid from 09/2018.
Mon Nov 05 14:30:00 CET 2018
I15
BMW i Automobiles
Specifications of the BMW i8 Coupe, valid from 09/2018.
Mon Nov 05 14:24:00 CET 2018
I12 LCI
BMW i8 Coupé
Specifications of the BMW M5, valid from 09/2018.
Mon Nov 05 13:54:00 CET 2018
F90
BMW M Automobiles
Specifications of the BMW M4 Coupe, valid from 09/2018.
Mon Nov 05 13:48:00 CET 2018
F82
Coupé
Specifications of the BMW M4 Convertible, valid from 09/2018.
Mon Nov 05 13:39:00 CET 2018
F83
BMW M Automobiles
Show all

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment