Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub India · Articles · Brands.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

A Higher Power: The First-Ever All-Electric BMW i5 M60 xDrive launched in India.

Thu Apr 25 09:44:00 CEST 2024Press Release

+ Responsive power (601 hp) coupled with sublime driving dynamics: 0-100 km/hr in just 3.8 seconds. + Dual-motor all-wheel drive with integral active steering for exhilarating performance. + Modern interpretation of BMW’s signature twin headlights and illuminated kidney grille. + M Specific displays on the BMW Widescreen Curved display with the new BMW Operating System 8.5 + Exemplary efficiency with driving range of up to 516 kilometres (WLTP).

G60
·
BMW i5
·
Sedan

BMW Joytown wraps up on a high note with unforgettable moments and music.

Sun Apr 14 14:31:00 CEST 2024Press Release

+ Electrifying performances by Diljit Dosanjh, The Karan Kanchan Experience, Till Apes and IB Inc enthrall spectators on Day 2. + 30,000 spectators, 8 prominent artists performances, 20+ culinary and gourmet food brands and unlimited entertainment. + Showcase of the entire product range of BMW, MINI and BMW Motorrad and action-packed drifts and stunts.

BMW i

Joy of Sustainable Mobility. Leap welcomes 32 BMW iX in its exclusive fleet.

Thu Mar 28 08:47:00 CET 2024Press Release

Leap, India's first sustainable luxury ground transportation provider has inducted 32 BMW iX electric vehicle into its exclusive fleet. This significant acquisition marks the largest single order of BMW iX for BMW India, underscoring its commitment towards fostering sustainable mobility.

i20
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i

BMW 620d M Sport Signature debuts in India.

Tue Mar 19 14:35:20 CET 2024Press Release

+ Exclusivity of M Sport Signature now with BMW TwinPower Turbo diesel engine as well. + BMW Display key with Remote Control Parking, Comfort Access System & Soft Close Doors as standard. + Comfort Seats lapped in Leather ‘Dakota’ with exclusive stitching for an elevated luxury experience. + 19” Bicolour Alloys enhance the dynamic appearance. + Special Backrest Cushions for Rear Seats. #THE6 #BMW6GT #BMWIndia #SheerDrivingPleasure

G32
·
Gran Turismo
·
6 Series

Relax. We Care. BMW Group India launches aftersales service campaign.

Fri Mar 08 08:08:00 CET 2024Press Release

+ Best-in-class ownership experience with seamless services. + Value for money and complete peace of mind with fixed and pre-defined cost and transparency in service. + Latest technologies and processes – ConnectedDrive, Smart Videos, Joy Rewards, Service Inclusive, BMW Engine Oil and Online Appointment Scheduling. #WhatEverHappens #BMW #SheerDrivingPleasure #MINI #BIGLOVE

Pre-Owned, Sales & Services, Quality

BMW presents the second edition of JOYTOWN in Mumbai.

Wed Feb 14 06:44:29 CET 2024Press Release

+ The spectacular festival gets bigger with driving thrills, electrifying music, culinary delights, and unmatched fun with BMW, MINI and BMW Motorrad like never before. + Groove to the tunes of The Chainsmokers, Diljit Dosanjh along with exciting line up of other popular artists. #BMWJoytown #BMWIndia #SheerDrivingPleasure #MINIIndia #BIGLove #BMWMotorradIndia #MakeLifeARide #BMWMotorradDaysInIndia

BMW i

A new standard of Protection introduced in India. The new BMW 7 Series Protection.

Mon Feb 12 07:51:30 CET 2024Press Release

+ BMW Protection Core: A very high level of protection against ballistic attacks and explosions + Class-leading dynamic performance: Newly developed V8 petrol engine sets new standards in its class. + Unique combination of protection, comfort and performance, specifically tailored to personal security needs.

Special Vehicles

MPowered Boldness: The first-ever BMW X4 M40i debuts in India.

Thu Oct 26 09:00:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+ Pure performance: M Performance in-line 6-cylinder petrol engine for maximum driving pleasure + Stunning power: 265kW/360 HP engine delivers an acceleration of 0 -100 km/hr in just 4.9 seconds + Bold aesthetics: Distinguishing coupe design with black BMW M Kidney Grille and adaptive LED headlights #BMWM #X4M40i #SheerDrivingPleasure

X4

The first-ever BMW i7 M70 xDrive and the all-new BMW 740d M Sport launched in India.

Thu Oct 19 12:08:29 CEST 2023Press Release

+ Unmatched ‘Power of Choice’ for all customers of BMW 7 - petrol, diesel, electric and an all-electric performance model. + BMW i7 M70 xDrive: First all-electric M car to be launched in India, with 1,100 Nm of instantaneous torque. + Exceptionally refined six-cylinder in-line diesel engine of the all-new BMW 740d.

G70
·
BMW i
·
BMW i7
·
7 Series
·
740d

Bold and Elusive. The MINI Shadow Edition launched in India.

Tue Oct 10 09:00:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+ Available for booking exclusively on the MINI Online Shop. Limited to 24 units. #TheMINIShadowEdition #TheAdventurer #MINI #MINIIndia #BigLove #TheMINICountryman #AddInspiration

F60
·
R60
·
MINI John Cooper Works Countryman
·
John Cooper Works

Life in the Fast Lane: The all-new BMW M 1000 R launched in India.

Thu Oct 05 09:16:25 CEST 2023Press Release

+ The new supersport M Roadster meets the highest demands of country road and racetrack. ++ Powerful M R 4-cylinder based on the RR engine. +++ The motorcycle can be pre-ordered at all BMW Motorrad India authorised dealerships from today onwards. Deliveries to begin in January 2024. #BMWM1000R #MakeLifeARide #BMWMotorradIndia

M 1000 R
·
M Series

Charge Ahead. Xceed. The first fully electric BMW iX1.

Thu Sep 28 09:29:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+ First car in the Indian luxury segment to offer ‘Power of Choice’ for drivetrains – petrol, diesel and now electric. ++ Combining the best of both worlds – All-wheel ‘xDrive’ and sustainability of ‘i’.

U11
·
BMW i
·
BMW iX1
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

AUTO CHINA 2024.

Beijing. 24/25 April 2024.

Here you can see the Webcasts of the BMW Group Night and Press Conference at the Auto China 2024; with the World Premieres of the new MINI Aceman and the new BMW i4.

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon