Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub India · Articles · Brands.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Relax. We Care. BMW Group India launches aftersales service campaign.

Fri Mar 08 08:08:00 CET 2024Press Release

+ Best-in-class ownership experience with seamless services. + Value for money and complete peace of mind with fixed and pre-defined cost and transparency in service. + Latest technologies and processes – ConnectedDrive, Smart Videos, Joy Rewards, Service Inclusive, BMW Engine Oil and Online Appointment Scheduling. #WhatEverHappens #BMW #SheerDrivingPleasure #MINI #BIGLOVE

Pre-Owned, Sales & Services, Quality

BMW presents the second edition of JOYTOWN in Mumbai.

Wed Feb 14 06:44:29 CET 2024Press Release

+ The spectacular festival gets bigger with driving thrills, electrifying music, culinary delights, and unmatched fun with BMW, MINI and BMW Motorrad like never before. + Groove to the tunes of The Chainsmokers, Diljit Dosanjh along with exciting line up of other popular artists. #BMWJoytown #BMWIndia #SheerDrivingPleasure #MINIIndia #BIGLove #BMWMotorradIndia #MakeLifeARide #BMWMotorradDaysInIndia

BMW i

A new standard of Protection introduced in India. The new BMW 7 Series Protection.

Mon Feb 12 07:51:30 CET 2024Press Release

+ BMW Protection Core: A very high level of protection against ballistic attacks and explosions + Class-leading dynamic performance: Newly developed V8 petrol engine sets new standards in its class. + Unique combination of protection, comfort and performance, specifically tailored to personal security needs.

Special Vehicles

MPowered Boldness: The first-ever BMW X4 M40i debuts in India.

Thu Oct 26 09:00:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+ Pure performance: M Performance in-line 6-cylinder petrol engine for maximum driving pleasure + Stunning power: 265kW/360 HP engine delivers an acceleration of 0 -100 km/hr in just 4.9 seconds + Bold aesthetics: Distinguishing coupe design with black BMW M Kidney Grille and adaptive LED headlights #BMWM #X4M40i #SheerDrivingPleasure

X4

The first-ever BMW i7 M70 xDrive and the all-new BMW 740d M Sport launched in India.

Thu Oct 19 12:08:29 CEST 2023Press Release

+ Unmatched ‘Power of Choice’ for all customers of BMW 7 - petrol, diesel, electric and an all-electric performance model. + BMW i7 M70 xDrive: First all-electric M car to be launched in India, with 1,100 Nm of instantaneous torque. + Exceptionally refined six-cylinder in-line diesel engine of the all-new BMW 740d.

G70
·
BMW i
·
BMW i7
·
7 Series
·
740d

Bold and Elusive. The MINI Shadow Edition launched in India.

Tue Oct 10 09:00:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+ Available for booking exclusively on the MINI Online Shop. Limited to 24 units. #TheMINIShadowEdition #TheAdventurer #MINI #MINIIndia #BigLove #TheMINICountryman #AddInspiration

F60
·
R60
·
MINI John Cooper Works Countryman
·
John Cooper Works

Life in the Fast Lane: The all-new BMW M 1000 R launched in India.

Thu Oct 05 09:16:25 CEST 2023Press Release

+ The new supersport M Roadster meets the highest demands of country road and racetrack. ++ Powerful M R 4-cylinder based on the RR engine. +++ The motorcycle can be pre-ordered at all BMW Motorrad India authorised dealerships from today onwards. Deliveries to begin in January 2024. #BMWM1000R #MakeLifeARide #BMWMotorradIndia

M 1000 R
·
M Series

Charge Ahead. Xceed. The first fully electric BMW iX1.

Thu Sep 28 09:29:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+ First car in the Indian luxury segment to offer ‘Power of Choice’ for drivetrains – petrol, diesel and now electric. ++ Combining the best of both worlds – All-wheel ‘xDrive’ and sustainability of ‘i’.

U11
·
BMW i
·
BMW iX1

URBAN-X by MINI introduced in India.

Tue Aug 22 09:17:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+ Urban-X supports early-stage startups working to make life in cities more sustainable, livable, and resilient under the global MINI Impact Program. ++ Call for applications in India for the global MINI Impact Program from August 2023. #URBAN-X #MINIImpactProgram #BIGLOVE #MINIIndia

Experience a lifetime of adventure. BMW Motorrad India announces fourth edition of the Indian National Qualifier for International GS Trophy 2024.

Tue Aug 01 09:28:13 CEST 2023Press Release

+ Registrations open for all BMW GS motorcycles owners in India. ++ ‘Team India’ to compete at BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy 2024 in Namibia. +++ Indian women BMW GS riders stand a chance to qualify for International GS Trophy Finals. ++++ 22 National Teams – 6 women and 16 men’s teams will be selected from worldwide qualifiers to compete in the International GS Trophy 2024. #GSTrophy #SpiritofGS #MakeLifeARide #BMWMotorradIndia

Rider Training, Travel, Event

Crafted Supremacy: The new BMW X5 debuts in India.

Fri Jul 14 14:30:57 CEST 2023Press Release

+ Dominating presence: Powerful new exterior design with an impressive illuminated “Iconic Glow” kidney grille. ++ Performance Superiority: Best performance in the segment with latest generation 48V mild hybrid technology for both petrol and diesel engines. +++ Unrivalled Luxury: New interior design with 14.9” BMW Curved Display, Crafted Clarity Glass Application and Leather 'Merino' upholstery.

G05
·
X5
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2024.

21 March - 09:00 AM CET.
Here you can see the webcast of the BMW Group Annual Conference 2024, with the world premiere of the next BMW vision vehicle on the "Road to Neue Klasse".

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon