Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub New Zealand · Articles · Motor Shows.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

New plug-in hybrid models and further developed high-voltage batteries: BMW moves ahead consistently with electrification.

Tue Mar 05 09:00:00 CET 2019Press Release

World premiere for the BMW X3 xDrive30e and the BMW 330e, the BMW X5 xDrive45e and the electrified model variants of the new BMW 7 Series at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show – increased electrical range due to new batteries for the BMW 530e and BMW 225xe Active Tourer – plug-in hybrid version of the BMW 5 Series now also available worldwide with the all-wheel drive system BMW xDrive.

I01
·
I01s
·
I12 LCI
·
I15
·
F45 LCI
·
G20
·
G30
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i3s
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
BMW i8 Roadster
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles
·
225xe
·
330e
·
530e
·
745e

BMW Group at the 2019 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.

Tue Jan 08 18:00:00 CET 2019Press Release

At the 2019 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas from January 8 – 11, 2019, the BMW Group will present its vision of intelligent connectivity to the public, highlighting the potential for future individual mobility.

Corporate
·
iNEXT
·
Technology
·
Mobility of the future
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Motor Shows
·
Design, Concept, Studies
·
Autonomous Driving

The new BMW i8 Roadster, the new BMW i8 Coupe.

Wed Nov 29 18:25:00 CET 2017Press Kit

Archive

The sports car of the future – now available in two body variants. New BMW i8 Roadster and new BMW i8 Coupe are under starter’s orders. Both plug-in hybrid models feature further developed BMW eDrive technology, enabling longer range and more time in pure-electric mode. World premiere of the BMW i8 Roadster at the Los Angeles Auto Show in December 2017, market launch from May 2018.

I12 LCI
·
I15
·
Los Angeles
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

BMW GROUP ANALYST- AND INVESTOR CONFERENCE 2019.

Here you can see the live stream of the BMW Group Analyst- and Investor Conference 2019.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

edit news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter set up and the fields of interest. You can receive PressClub e-mail notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily news collection.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon