Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub New Zealand · Articles · Motor Shows.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Magical exterior colour-change: The BMW iX Flow featuring E Ink.

Wed Jan 05 20:00:00 CET 2022Press Release

Archive

World premiere: Body surface with real color change thanks to electrophoretic technology +++ Potential for future interior and exterior applications

U11
·
i20
·
BMW iX
·
Design, Concepts, Studies
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Las Vegas
·
Mobility of the future
·
America

BMW launches new streaming platform JOYTOPIA narrated by Academy Award winning actor Christoph Waltz for the IAA Mobility. Exclusive concert by British band Coldplay pulls back the curtain on a new virtual world.

Thu Sep 02 19:30:00 CEST 2021Press Release

Archive

+++ BMW elevates brand communications to a new level +++ Exclusive concert by Coldplay celebrates the launch of the new JOYTOPIA virtual world +++ New brand channel will remain an integral element of corporate and brand communications beyond the IAA Mobility +++ With JOYTOPIA BMW has created its own metaverse +++

Europe
·
Munich

MINI at the Los Angeles Auto Show 2019.

Mon Nov 18 14:02:58 CET 2019Press Release

Archive

The heritage British brand celebrates its 60th anniversary and presents driving fun MINI-style in the largest bandwidth of its history – the US auto-show premiere of the all-electric MINI Cooper SE and the new top athletes from the John Cooper Works are the focus of the exhibition in California.

America
·
Los Angeles

BMW at the Los Angeles Auto Show 2019.

Thu Nov 07 15:00:00 CET 2019Press Kit

Archive

The joy of driving, the excitement of sports performance and the passion for racing will greet visitors to the BMW stand at the Los Angeles Auto Show, taking place on 22 November – 1 December 2019.

F44
·
F87
·
F95
·
F96
·
F93
·
Gran Coupé
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
X5 M
·
X6 M
·
Motor Shows
·
2 Series
·
M2
·
America
·
Los Angeles
·
Design, Concept, Studies

The new MINI Cooper SE: premiere run to the IAA Cars 2019.

Wed Sep 11 06:00:00 CEST 2019Press Release

Archive

Locally emissions-free from Munich to Frankfurt/Main – The first purely electrically powered model of the British premium brand makes the trip to its trade fair debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show with just one stopover – The high-voltage battery's fast charging capability enables sustainable driving fun beyond day-to-day urban traffic.

MINI Electric
·
Europe
·
Frankfurt

BMW at the IAA Cars 2019 in Frankfurt.

Tue Sep 10 10:06:07 CEST 2019Press Kit

Archive

The BMW stand at the IAA Cars 2019 international motor show in Frankfurt am Main revolves around the theme of the future of driving pleasure.

G06
·
F52
·
G16
·
G15
·
F92
·
G21
·
F48 LCI
·
Frankfurt
·
M NEXT
·
BMW i3s
·
1 Series
·
Coupé
·
3 Series
·
Touring
·
Gran Coupé
·
X1
·
X6

Next milestone: BMW Group aims to have one million electrified vehicles on the roads in 2021

Tue Sep 10 08:30:00 CEST 2019Press Release

Archive

Oliver Zipse: Already at the forefront of electromobility +++ Market for electric vehicles developing at different rates +++ Customers are key: Technologies for climate protection only effective if customers want them and use them +++ Sustainability crucial throughout entire value chain +++ BMW i Hydrogen NEXT concept car on show at the IAA +++ Test fleet of fuel cell vehicles from 2022

Frankfurt
·
Motor Shows
·
Europe
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Events

MINI at the IAA Cars 2019 in Frankfurt.

Fri Aug 30 06:00:00 CEST 2019Press Release

Archive

Show premiere for the all-electric MINI Cooper SE – New battery cell technology extends electric range of the MINI Cooper S E Countryman ALL4 plug-in hybrid by 30 per cent – Traditional British brand reflects on its 60-year heritage, presents current model range, new customisation options and the latest accessory and lifestyle products in Hall 11 at the Frankfurt trade fair arena.

Frankfurt
·
Europe
·
MINI Cooper
·
MINI Countryman
·
MINI Electric

BMW at the IAA Cars 2019 in Frankfurt.

Mon Aug 26 10:00:00 CEST 2019Press Release

Archive

The BMW stand at the IAA Cars 2019 international motor show in Frankfurt am Main revolves around the theme of the future of driving pleasure.

Frankfurt
·
Europe
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Events

BMW at Auto Shanghai 2019

Tue Apr 02 06:00:00 CEST 2019Press Kit

Archive

BMW takes to the stage at Auto Shanghai 2019 with the spotlight on two model premieres in particular. The new BMW 3 Series Sedan is making its Chinese debut at the international motor show, and the latest generation of the globally popular sports sedan will be built for the Chinese market by BMW Brilliance Automotive in Shenyang.

G20
·
G15
·
G14
·
F49
·
F97
·
F98
·
i20
·
Shanghai
·
Asia
·
S Series
·
S 1000 RR
·
Coupé
·
3 Series
·
Long Wheelbase
·
Sedan
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
Convertible

New plug-in hybrid models and further developed high-voltage batteries: BMW moves ahead consistently with electrification.

Tue Mar 05 09:00:00 CET 2019Press Release

Archive

World premiere for the BMW X3 xDrive30e and the BMW 330e, the BMW X5 xDrive45e and the electrified model variants of the new BMW 7 Series at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show – increased electrical range due to new batteries for the BMW 530e and BMW 225xe Active Tourer – plug-in hybrid version of the BMW 5 Series now also available worldwide with the all-wheel drive system BMW xDrive.

I01
·
I01s
·
I12 LCI
·
I15
·
F45 LCI
·
G20
·
G30
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i3s
·
i8 Coupé
·
i8 Roadster
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles
·
225xe
·
330e
·
530e
·
745e

BMW Group at the 2019 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.

Tue Jan 08 18:00:00 CET 2019Press Release

Archive

At the 2019 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas from January 8 – 11, 2019, the BMW Group will present its vision of intelligent connectivity to the public, highlighting the potential for future individual mobility.

Corporate
·
BMW iX
·
Technology
·
Mobility of the future
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Motor Shows
·
Design, Concept, Studies
·
Automated Driving

The new BMW i8 Roadster, the new BMW i8 Coupe.

Wed Nov 29 18:25:00 CET 2017Press Kit

Archive

The sports car of the future – now available in two body variants. New BMW i8 Roadster and new BMW i8 Coupe are under starter’s orders. Both plug-in hybrid models feature further developed BMW eDrive technology, enabling longer range and more time in pure-electric mode. World premiere of the BMW i8 Roadster at the Los Angeles Auto Show in December 2017, market launch from May 2018.

I12 LCI
·
I15
·
Los Angeles
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2024.

21 March - 09:00 AM CET.
Here you can see the webcast of the BMW Group Annual Conference 2024, with the world premiere of the next BMW vision vehicle on the "Road to Neue Klasse".

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

CO2 emission information.

Fuel consumption, CO2 emission figures and power consumption and range were measured using the methods required according to Regulation VO (EC) 2007/715 as amended. They refer to vehicles on the German automotive market. For ranges, the NEDC figures take into account differences in the selected wheel and tyre size, while the WLTP figures take into account the effects of any optional equipment.

All figures have already been calculated based on the new WLTP test cycle. NEDC figures listed have been adjusted to the NEDC measurement method where applicable. WLTP values are used as a basis for the assessment of taxes and other vehicle-related duties which are (also) based on CO2 emissions and, where applicable, for the purposes of vehicle-specific subsidies. Further information on the WLTP and NEDC measurement procedures is also available at www.bmw.de/wltp.

For further details of the official fuel consumption figures and official specific CO2 emissions of new cars, please refer to the “Manual on the fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and power consumption of new cars”, available at sales outlets free of charge, from Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH (DAT), Hellmuth-Hirth-Str. 1, 73760 Ostfildern-Scharnhausen and at https://www.dat.de/co2/.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon