Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub New Zealand · Articles · Brands.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

The first-ever BMW X7: Pricing and specifications announced for New Zealand.

Sun Mar 10 21:05:00 CET 2019Press Release

++ First-ever BMW X7 on-sale in New Zealand from May 2019 ++ Three engine variants at launch, petrol and diesel six-cylinder engines ++ Three rows of seating and up to 2,210 litres of luggage capacity ++ Latest infotainment technologies including BMW Operating System 7.0 and BMW Live Cockpit Professional ++ Comprehensive BMW Personal CoPilot showcases cutting-edge driver assistance systems.

G07
·
X7

New plug-in hybrid models and further developed high-voltage batteries: BMW moves ahead consistently with electrification.

Tue Mar 05 09:00:00 CET 2019Press Release

World premiere for the BMW X3 xDrive30e and the BMW 330e, the BMW X5 xDrive45e and the electrified model variants of the new BMW 7 Series at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show – increased electrical range due to new batteries for the BMW 530e and BMW 225xe Active Tourer – plug-in hybrid version of the BMW 5 Series now also available worldwide with the all-wheel drive system BMW xDrive.

I01
·
I01s
·
I12 LCI
·
I15
·
F45 LCI
·
G20
·
G30
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i3s
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
BMW i8 Roadster
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles
·
225xe
·
330e
·
530e
·
745e

The all-new BMW Z4: Pricing and specifications announced for New Zealand.

Thu Feb 28 00:05:00 CET 2019Press Release

++ All-new BMW Z4 puts focus purely on driving enjoyment ++ Engaging, connected interior with high-quality touchpoints ++ Electrically-operated soft top reduces weight, complexity and centre of gravity over predecessor model ++ Wider tracks and shorter wheelbase improve agility, 50:50 weight distribution for perfect balance ++ Z4 M40i M Performance variant with 250kW from its 3.0-litre turbocharged six-cylinder engine ++ In showrooms from April 2019.

G29
·
Z4

Natural and fully multimodal interaction with the vehicle and its surroundings. BMW Group presents BMW Natural Interaction for the first time at Mobile World Congress 2019.

Mon Feb 25 12:00:00 CET 2019Press Release

Once again, the BMW Group is revolutionising how drivers interact with their vehicles: At Mobile World Congress 2019 in Barcelona from 25 – 28 February 2019, the company will present BMW Natural Interaction. The new system combines the most advanced voice command technology available with expanded gesture control and gaze recognition to enable genuine multimodal operation for the first time.

Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Driver Assistance

The all-new BMW 3 Series Sedan: Pricing and specifications announced for New Zealand.

Sun Feb 17 21:14:00 CET 2019Press Release

++ Model range to launch with 320d Sedan and 330i Sedan, now with M Sport package as standard equipment ++ Evolutionary design with modernised, single-piece kidney grille ++ Reimagined interior with redesigned controls and high-quality materials ++ Cutting-edge infotainment with BMW’s Live Cockpit Professional ++ Newly engineered suspension system for class-leading dynamics ++ In dealers from March 2019, priced from $77,500.

G20
·
3 Series
·
Sedan

The all-new BMW X3 M and the all-new BMW X4 M.

Wed Feb 13 00:01:00 CET 2019Press Kit

BMW M GmbH is expanding its high-performance model line-up to include models in the mid-size Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) and Sports Activity Coupe (SAC) segments for the first time. The BMW X3 M and BMW X4 M set the benchmark for dynamic excellence, agility and precision in their respective classes.

F97
·
F98
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
X3 M
·
X4 M

Introducing the all-new BMW 8 Series Coupe and Convertible: Pricing and specifications announced for New Zealand.

Thu Feb 07 06:15:00 CET 2019Press Release

++ The legendary BMW 8 Series returns, launching with Coupe and Convertible body styles ++ M850i xDrive features a 4.4-litre V8 twin-turbocharged petrol engine that generates 390kW and 750Nm ++ Convertible variant features a fully electric soft-top roof that smoothly opens or closes in 15 seconds ++ Reimagined interior with upgraded digital infotainment system and BMW’s latest connectivity suite ++ On-sale from March 2019.

G15
·
G14
·
8 Series
·
Coupé
·
Convertible

Electrically powered driving pleasure in the luxury performance segment: the plug-in hybrid models of the new BMW 7 Series.

Fri Feb 01 06:00:00 CET 2019Press Release

In-line 6-cylinder petrol engine and further advanced high-voltage battery for the new BMW 745e, the new BMW 745Le and the new BMW 745Le xDrive – system output increased to up to 290 kW/394 hp in SPORT mode – purely electrically powered, locally emissions-free driving now possible with a range increased to as much as 58 kilometres* – market launch along with other models of the new BMW 7 Series in spring 2019.

G11 LCI
·
·
745e

The BMW i3 (120Ah) and the BMW i3s (120Ah): Pricing and specifications announced for New Zealand.

Sun Jan 20 21:36:00 CET 2019Press Release

++ Improved electric range: up to 260km of real-world driving ++ Lithium-ion battery storage has doubled since the launch of the BMW i3 in 2013 (60Ah to 120 Ah) ++ Specification enhanced with wireless mobile phone charging now standard ++ Updated exterior colour and interior trim options ++ Pricing unchanged from predecessor model, with BMW i3 range starting from $77,200 plus on-road costs ++ Arriving in dealerships from mid-February 2019.

I01
·
I01s
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i3s

The new BMW X2 M35i: Pricing and specifications announced for New Zealand.

Thu Jan 17 03:45:00 CET 2019Press Release

++ BMW’s first ever M Performance model for the X2, priced from $89,900 ++ 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine generates 225kW, with 450Nm peak torque ++ Intelligent xDrive system and front axle M Sport differential to maximise front end grip ++ Specifically-tuned M Sport suspension, M Sport brakes and the exclusive 20-inch M light alloy wheels enhance the dynamic driving experience ++ Arriving in dealerships from mid-February 2019.

F39
·
BMW M Performance Automobiles
·
X2
·
X2 M35

The new BMW 7 Series.

Wed Jan 16 11:00:00 CET 2019Press Kit

BMW is sharpening the profile of its flagship models in the luxury segment. The new edition of the BMW 7 Series makes a clear statement of intent with its confident presence, sophisticated elegance and strikingly innovative control/operation, driver assistance and connectivity technology.

G12
·
G11
·
Long Wheelbase
·
7 Series
·
Sedan

With traditional sporting spirit and British flair: the MINI 60 Years Edition.

Wed Jan 16 05:00:00 CET 2019Press Release

MINI celebrates the brand’s 60th anniversary with an exclusive design model – Specific design features for the exterior and interior emphasise the authentic background and agile character of the original in the small car segment – Special edition as MINI 3 Door and MINI 5 Door, each available in four engine variants.

MINI

BMW Group delivers over 140,000 electrified vehicles in 2018

Thu Jan 10 10:42:03 CET 2019Press Release

Electrified vehicles sales up 38.4% year-on-year +++ BMW Group European market leader in electromobility +++ Krüger: Once again, we’ve achieved our ambitious target +++ Company set to continue leading role in technology innovation +++ 500,000 BMW Group e-vehicles expected on the roads by the end of 2019 +++

Corporate
·
Corporate Finance, Facts, Figures
·
Sales, Marketing
·
Sales Worldwide
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

BMW GROUP ANALYST- AND INVESTOR CONFERENCE 2019.

Here you can see the live stream of the BMW Group Analyst- and Investor Conference 2019.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

edit news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter set up and the fields of interest. You can receive PressClub e-mail notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily news collection.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon