Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Africa, DOM, East Europe · Articles · Auto Shows.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Generative AI, Augmented Reality and Teleoperated Parking – the Digital Experience in the BMW of the Future at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2024.

Wed Jan 10 10:06:40 CET 2024Press Release

+++ Insights into development projects for digitalised mobility of the future: integration of augmented reality glasses into the driving experience, teleoperated parking and generative AI for in-car voice assistants +++ New apps for the ConnectedDrive Store: even more video streaming and games now available in current vehicle models +++Fahrzeugmodelle +++

Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Automated Driving
·
Las Vegas
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
Infotainment, Control Concepts
·
America

The BMW Group at IAA Mobility 2023 in Munich.

Tue Aug 29 09:42:13 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ World’s foremost mobility show set to showcase advances in the transformation of the company and its brands +++ Electrification, digitalisation and circular economy all in the spotlight +++ World premiere of the BMW Vision Neue Klasse +++ Exhibition venue and Open Space in the city centre act as platforms for constructive dialogue on the future of individual mobility +++ BMW, MINI and BMW Motorrad exhibit their latest new models with electrified ...

G70
·
G60
·
G30
·
G05
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
iX5 Hydrogen
·
Europe
·
BMW i5
·
550e
·
5 Series
·
BMW i7
·
Munich
·

Die BMW Group auf der IAA Mobility 2023 in München.

Tue Aug 29 09:41:44 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ Weltweit wichtigste Mobilitätsmesse wird zum Schaufenster des Fortschritts bei der Transformation des Unternehmens und seiner Marken +++ Elektrifizierung, Digitalisierung und Kreislaufwirtschaft im Fokus +++ Weltpremiere des BMW Vision Neue Klasse +++ Messegelände und Open Space in der Innenstadt als Plattformen für konstruktiven Dialog über die Zukunft der individuellen Mobilität +++ BMW, MINI und BMW Motorrad präsentieren aktuelle Modellneuheiten mit ...

G70
·
G60
·
G30
·
G05
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
iX5 Hydrogen
·
Europe
·
BMW i5
·
550e
·
5 Series
·
BMW i7
·
Munich
·

The BMW Group at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2022.

Mon Jan 10 06:51:20 CET 2022Press Kit

Archive

+++ World premiere of the BMW iX M60 +++ BMW iX Flow featuring E Ink: Magical exterior colour change +++ Preview of in-car entertainment of the future +++ New My Modes: BMW first to bring Digital Art into vehicles +++ Digital design vision DIMENSIONS OF REAL +++

Technology
·
·
Las Vegas
·
America

BMW Theatre Screen brings cinematic experience into the vehicle.

Mon Jan 10 06:51:05 CET 2022Press Release

Archive

+++ BMW previews in-car entertainment of the future on the occasion of CES 2022 +++ BMW Theatre Screen with Amazon Fire TV built-in +++ Theatre mode turns vehicle fund into cinema lounge +++ 31-inch ultra-wide display with resolution up to 8K +++

Technology
·
Las Vegas
·
Infotainment, Control Concepts
·
America

Magical exterior colour-change: The BMW iX Flow featuring E Ink.

Mon Jan 10 06:50:37 CET 2022Press Release

Archive

+++ World premiere: Body surface with real color change thanks to electrophoretic technology +++ Potential for future interior and exterior applications +++

Design issues, Concepts, Studies
·
Las Vegas
·
America
·
Technology
·

MINI at IAA Mobility 2021 in Munich.

Wed Aug 04 00:01:00 CEST 2021Press Release

Archive

MINI presents itself as a future-oriented brand that is leading distinctive design into the future, sets positive impulses, combines sustainability with emotions and places people at the heart of its product development.

F60
·
F56
·
MINI
·
Europe
·
Munich
·
MINI Electric
·
MINI Countryman

The BMW Group at the IAA Mobility 2021 in Munich.

Wed Jul 28 08:00:00 CEST 2021Press Kit

Archive

Driving pleasure in a variety of forms, innovations designed to increase sustainability across the board and visions for the urban mobility of tomorrow form the core of the BMW Group’s presence at the IAA Mobility 2021 show.

i20
·
G08
·
G26
·
G42
·
G05
·
G06
·
G01
·
CE 04
·
Coupé
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
X3
·
Gran Coupé
·
Europe
·
BMW iX3
·
Munich
·
2 Series

The sound of the BMW Concept i4.

Thu Mar 05 09:00:00 CET 2020Press Release

Archive

+++ BMW IconicSounds Electric expands with sound of the BMW Concept i4 co-created with Hans Zimmer +++ Jointly developed start/stop sound in all electrified BMW models from July 2020 +++

G26
·
Europe
·
Technology
·
Acoustics, Aerodynamics
·
·
Electrification
·
Geneva
·
Design issues, Concepts, Studies
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i4

BMW at the 90th Geneva International Motor Show 2020.

Sat Feb 22 18:27:33 CET 2020Press Release

Archive

Consistent continuation of the electrification strategy – Three new plug-in hybrid models in the BMW 3 Series – New BMW M340d xDrive Sedan and new BMW M340d xDrive Touring with 48-volt mild hybrid technology.

G20
·
G21
·
i20
·
I01
·
G26
·
G08
·
3 Series
·
Sedan
·
Touring
·
Europe
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles
·
330e
·
Geneva
·
BMW iX
·
BMW iX3

The new MINI Cooper SE: premiere run to the IAA Cars 2019.

Wed Sep 11 06:00:00 CEST 2019Press Release

Archive

Locally emissions-free from Munich to Frankfurt/Main – The first purely electrically powered model of the British premium brand makes the trip to its trade fair debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show with just one stopover – The high-voltage battery's fast charging capability enables sustainable driving fun beyond day-to-day urban traffic.

MINI Electric
·
Europe
·
Frankfurt

BMW at the IAA Cars 2019 in Frankfurt.

Tue Sep 10 09:00:00 CEST 2019Press Kit

Archive

The BMW stand at the IAA Cars 2019 international motor show in Frankfurt am Main revolves around the theme of the future of driving pleasure.

G06
·
F52
·
G16
·
G15
·
F92
·
G21
·
F48 LCI
·
1 Series
·
Coupé
·
3 Series
·
Touring
·
Gran Coupé
·
M Cars
·
X1
·
X6
·
8 Series
·
M8

Next milestone: BMW Group aims to have one million electrified vehicles on the roads in 2021

Tue Sep 10 08:30:00 CEST 2019Press Release

Archive

Oliver Zipse: Already at the forefront of electromobility +++ Market for electric vehicles developing at different rates +++ Customers are key: Technologies for climate protection only effective if customers want them and use them +++ Sustainability crucial throughout entire value chain +++ BMW i Hydrogen NEXT concept car on show at the IAA +++ Test fleet of fuel cell vehicles from 2022

Europe
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Events
·
Auto Shows

MINI at the IAA Cars 2019 in Frankfurt.

Tue Sep 03 08:11:01 CEST 2019Press Release

Archive

Show premiere for the all-electric MINI Cooper SE – New battery cell technology extends electric range of the MINI Cooper S E Countryman ALL4 plug-in hybrid by 30 per cent – Traditional British brand reflects on its 60-year heritage, presents current model range, new customisation options and the latest accessory and lifestyle products in Hall 11 at the Frankfurt trade fair arena.

MINI
·
MINI Countryman
·
MINI Electric
·
Europe
·
Frankfurt
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2024.

21 March - 09:00 AM CET.
Here you can see the webcast of the BMW Group Annual Conference 2024, with the world premiere of the next BMW vision vehicle on the "Road to Neue Klasse".

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon