Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Africa, DOM, East Europe · Articles · Technology.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

BMW Group wins major engine-delivery contract from INEOS Automotive Limited

Mon Mar 18 10:44:01 CET 2019Press Release

The BMW Group has secured a major order from INEOS Automotive Ltd. for the delivery of petrol and diesel engines. The contract is a further important step in the BMW Group’s strategy to expand its business providing drivetrains to industrial customers.

Corporate
·
Corporate Finance, Facts, Figures
·
Technology
·
Engines, Drivetrain

Update: BMW at the 89th Geneva International Motor Show 2019.

Tue Mar 05 10:08:32 CET 2019Press Kit

The new BMW 7 Series makes its public show debut - BMW continues its model offensive in the electrified vehicle segment: world premiere for the new BMW X3 xDrive30e, the new BMW 330e, the new BMW X5 xDrive45e and plug-in hybrid members of the new BMW 7 Series range - BMW Energy Services vision for free electricity to run electric cars - BMW Individual M850i Night Sky adds another glittering highlight to the show line-up.

BMW Individual
·
Europe
·
Technology
·
Electrification
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles
·
225xe
·
330e
·
530e
·
Geneva

BMW Group and Daimler AG to jointly develop next-generation technologies for automated driving

Fri Mar 01 16:46:10 CET 2019Press Release

+ Long-term strategic cooperation + Next generation of technologies for driver assistance systems and highly automated driving + Flexible platform and shorter innovation cycles + Technology to be market ready by mid-2020s + Klaus Fröhlich: Consistent pursuit of scalable platform strategy and pooling of expertise from two technology leaders + Ola Källenius: Working with the right partners, we want to continue enhancing this technology.

Corporate
·
·
Technology
·
Autonomous Driving

Natural and fully multimodal interaction with the vehicle and its surroundings. BMW Group presents BMW Natural Interaction for the first time at Mobile World Congress 2019.

Mon Feb 25 14:36:31 CET 2019Press Release

Once again, the BMW Group is revolutionising how drivers interact with their vehicles: At Mobile World Congress 2019 in Barcelona from 25 – 28 February 2019, the company will present BMW Natural Interaction. The new system combines the most advanced voice command technology available with expanded gesture control and gaze recognition to enable genuine multimodal operation for the first time.

Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Driver Assistance Systems

BMW Group and Daimler AG invest more than €1 billion in joint mobility services provider

Fri Feb 22 11:00:00 CET 2019Press Release

Game-changing new player to enter growing market for urban mobility +++ Vision: all-electric, autonomous, on-demand mobility +++ Five joint ventures to be established: REACH NOW, CHARGE NOW, FREE NOW, PARK NOW, and SHARE NOW +++ Services already have roughly 60 million customers worldwide +++ Plans to create up to 1,000 new jobs worldwide +++ BMW Group and Daimler AG to share investments and maximize chances +++

Corporate
·
·
Corporate Events
·
Technology
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
Traffic Management

BMW Group to expand global R&D network: Technology Office due to open in Tel Aviv in 2019

Wed Feb 20 13:30:51 CET 2019Press Release

BMW Group to open Technology Office in Israel +++ Tel Aviv is the centre of the country's startup scene +++ Cooperation with founders and universities planned

Tel Aviv
·
Technology Office
·
Israel
·
Technology
·
·
·
Autonomous Driving
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Traffic Management
·
Infotainment, Control Concepts

Leading the way in digitalisation: World Economic Forum in Davos names BMW Group Plant Regensburg ‘Lighthouse of the Fourth Industrial Revolution’

Thu Jan 10 12:14:25 CET 2019Press Release

+++ Plant Regensburg appointed member of WEF Network of ‘Lighthouses’, representing BMW Group Production System +++ WEF particularly commends fast, streamlined connection of new digital applications enabled by Intranet-of-Things platform +++

Technology
·
Production, Recycling
·
Acoustics, Aerodynamics
·
Corporate
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Production Plants

BMW Group at the 2019 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.

Tue Jan 08 18:16:15 CET 2019Press Release

At the 2019 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas from January 8 – 11, 2019, the BMW Group will present its vision of intelligent connectivity to the public, highlighting the potential for future individual mobility.

Corporate
·
iNEXT
·
Technology
·
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Auto Shows
·
Design issues, Concepts, Studies
·
Autonomous Driving

BMW Group at the CES 2019 in Las Vegas. Virtual drive in the BMW Vision iNEXT.

Fri Dec 21 15:43:53 CET 2018Press Release

At this year’s Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, the BMW Group will showcase the future of driving pleasure and the potential of digital connectivity in a variety of different ways. From January 8-11 2019, visitors will have their first chance to take a virtual drive in the BMW Vision iNEXT, accompanied by the BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant.

Technology
·
Auto Shows
·
Design issues, Concepts, Studies
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Autonomous Driving
·
iNEXT

The BMW Group Autonomous Driving Campus: the first 450 days. Six questions for Elmar Frickenstein, Senior Vice President Automated Driving and Driver Assistance, BMW AG.

Fri Dec 21 15:42:59 CET 2018Press Release

Interview with Elmar Frickenstein, Senior Vice President Fully Automated Driving and Driver Assistance, BMW AG.

Technology
·
Autonomous Driving
·
·
Corporate
·
People
·
More People at BMW Group

Merry Christmas powered by BMW i.

Fri Dec 21 15:42:07 CET 2018Press Release

The BMW i3 is silent and carries much electricity on board; often even more than what is needed for driving. This video shows what could be done with it. The BMW i engineers are working on it.. (BMW i3 as a electricity dispenser).

I01s
·
I01
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i3s
·
Technology
·
·
Electrification
·
BMW i Beyond Automobiles
·
BMW i Incubator for Innovations
·
BMW i3

Focusing on the customer: the BMW Group’s digital ecosystem. In conversation with Dieter May, Senior Vice President Digital Products and Services.

Fri Dec 21 15:40:50 CET 2018Press Release

The digital revolution is of tremendous importance for the automotive industry. The BMW Group was quick to recognise the direction of progress and is fully prepared for the challenge at hand thanks to BMW Connected and its ever-expanding digital ecosystem. “It’s not just a question of developing and integrating new technologies or services for vehicles,” explains Dieter May, Senior Vice President Digital Products and Services BMW Group.

Corporate
·
Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

BMW Group and Daimler AG plan next steps for joint mobility company. Competition authorities approve merger of mobility services.

Fri Dec 21 15:40:18 CET 2018Press Release

Making personal freedom the focus of sustainable urban mobility. +++ Regulatory approval marks important milestone for joint venture. +++

Corporate
·
·
Technology
·

Research project “FastCharge”: ultra-fast charging technology ready for the electrically powered vehicles of the future.

Thu Dec 13 11:23:55 CET 2018Press Release

Increase in charging capacity to as much as 450 kW – industry consortium develops technology to make charging electric vehicles as fast and convenient as fuelling with petrol.

BMW i Beyond Automobiles
·
BMW i Incubator for Innovations
·
Technology
·
Electrification
·

BMW Group’s Driver Assistance and Autonomous Driving Development department under new leadership. Alejandro Vukotich takes over at the helm, Elmar Frickenstein to retire after handover phase.

Mon Dec 10 15:53:23 CET 2018Press Release

On 1 January 2019, Alejandro Vukotich will take over as Senior Vice President of the BMW Group’s Driver Assistance and Autonomous Driving Development department. He is being appointed to replace Elmar Frickenstein, who has been in charge of the department since its creation in May 2016.

Corporate
·
Human Resources
·
Technology
·
Autonomous Driving
·
·
People
·
More People at BMW Group

Connected, flexible, autonomous: BMW Group expands use of innovative technologies in production logistics

Fri Nov 30 12:00:00 CET 2018Press Kit

+++ Many Industry 4.0 innovations already used in series production +++ Collaboration with universities, research institutes and start-ups speeds up development +++

Corporate
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
Technology
·
Autonomous Driving
·
Production, Recycling
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

BMW GROUP ANNUAL ACCOUNTS PRESS CONFERENCE 2019.

Here you can see the full length live stream of the Press Conference.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

edit news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter set up and the fields of interest. You can receive PressClub e-mail notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily news collection.

Latest Facts & Figures.

Technical specifications of the BMW i3 (120 Ah) and the BMW i3s (120 Ah), valid from 11/2018.
Tue Oct 02 17:56:17 CEST 2018
Technical Data, Specifications
Specifications of the new MINI Countryman, valid from May 2017.
Tue May 16 23:50:00 CEST 2017
Specifications of the new MINI Countryman, valid from January 2017.
Tue Jan 17 23:50:00 CET 2017
Show all

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter