Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Asia · Articles · Technology.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

New centre of excellence for autonomous driving. BMW officially opens its autonomous driving campus in Unterschleißheim near Munich.

Thu Apr 12 08:46:56 CEST 2018Press Release

The BMW Group today celebrated the official opening of its autonomous driving campus in Unterschleißheim. Klaus Fröhlich, Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG responsible for Development and Research, and Bavarian state premier Markus Söder were present for the inauguration of a forward-looking development facility that showcases the BMW Group’s transformation into a tech company.

Technology
·
Autonomous Driving

BMW Group, Intel and Mobileye will have autonomous test vehicles on the roads by the second half of 2017.

Fri Jan 13 09:12:22 CET 2017Press Release

Archive

BMW Group, Intel and Mobileye today announced that a fleet of approximately 40 autonomous BMW vehicles will be on the roads by the second half of 2017, demonstrating the significant advancements made by the three companies towards fully autonomous driving. Revealing this at a podium discussion held during a joint press conference at CES, the companies further explained that the BMW 7 Series will employ cutting-edge Intel and Mobileye technologies.

Technology

BMW at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2017 in Las Vegas.

Fri Jan 13 08:22:16 CET 2017Press Release

Archive

BMW is shaping the future of mobility and the way we experience it through ongoing development projects and technically revolutionary innovations in automated driving, intelligent connectivity and interior design. At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2017, taking place in Las Vegas on 5-8 January 2017, the German premium car maker will present a wide range of new products and services which are set to headline this radical change in the very near future.

Technology

BMW eDrive technology. Setting a new benchmark for efficiency.

Thu Sep 03 04:24:09 CEST 2015Press Release

Archive

The innovative BMW eDrive technology in the new BMW 225xe and new BMW 330e once again underlines BMW’s leading role in the premium segment when it comes to powertrain electrification. BMW eDrive technology includes a number of cutting-edge plug-in hybrid components and makes a significant contribution to reducing fuel consumption and emissions.

Technology
·
Technology, Research & Development

BMW ConnectedDrive and BMW i Remote app. World premiere: Apple Watch controls functions of BMW i models.

Tue Apr 28 03:55:29 CEST 2015Press Release

Archive

BMW is pressing its claim to automotive brand leadership in the world of mobile vehicle connectivity through its BMW ConnectedDrive technology. As the BMW i Remote app confirms, nowhere else is the link-up of driver, car and outside world raised to such an advanced level. The app can already be used to remotely check and control functions of BMW i models.

Technology
·
Technology, Research & Development
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

STREAMING PORTAL.

Watch the web casts of latest BMW Group press events.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

Important update.

Learn more

BMW AG is updating the Privacy Policy and Legal Notices of the website. This enables greater transparency regarding what data the PressClub collects from you, how this data is used and what options you have to control your personal data. Updates will take effect on May 25, 2018.

Related Video Content.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon