Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Asia · Articles · Auto Shows.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Art meets innovation: The BMW i5 Flow NOSTOKANA.

Thu Feb 29 19:00:00 CET 2024Press Release

+++ Tribute to BMW Art Car by Esther Mahlangu +++ World premiere at Frieze Los Angeles +++ Colour-change technology reinterprets distinctive ornamentation +++ Complex colours and patterns showcase future potential for customised vehicles +++

G60
·
BMW i
·
BMW Group Design
·
Corporate
·
BMW Design
·
Cultural Issues
·
BMW i5
·
Los Angeles
·
Saloon
·
America

The BMW Group at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2020 in Las Vegas.

Tue Jan 07 16:30:00 CET 2020Press Kit

Archive

At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2020 – taking place in Las Vegas on 7 – 10 January 2020 – the BMW Group will be presenting its visionary approaches to creating the mobility experience of the future.

Auto Shows
·
Las Vegas
·
Technology
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
America

BMW at the IAA Cars 2019 in Frankfurt.

Wed Sep 11 03:26:00 CEST 2019Press Release

Archive
Update

The BMW stand at the IAA Cars 2019 international motor show in Frankfurt am Main revolves around the theme of the future of driving pleasure.

Europe
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Events
·
Auto Shows

Next milestone: BMW Group aims to have one million electrified vehicles on the roads in 2021

Wed Sep 11 03:02:00 CEST 2019Press Release

Archive
Update

Oliver Zipse: Already at the forefront of electromobility +++ Market for electric vehicles developing at different rates +++ Customers are key: Technologies for climate protection only effective if customers want them and use them +++ Sustainability crucial throughout entire value chain +++ BMW i Hydrogen NEXT concept car on show at the IAA +++ Test fleet of fuel cell vehicles from 2022

Europe
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Events
·
Auto Shows

New plug-in hybrid models and further developed high-voltage batteries: BMW moves ahead consistently with electrification.

Tue Mar 05 09:52:00 CET 2019Press Kit

Archive

World premiere for the BMW X3 xDrive30e and the BMW 330e, the BMW X5 xDrive45e and the electrified model variants of the new BMW 7 Series at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show – increased electrical range due to new batteries for the BMW 530e and BMW 225xe Active Tourer – plug-in hybrid version of the BMW 5 Series now also available worldwide with the all-wheel drive system BMW xDrive.

Corporate
·
Auto Shows

BMW World of Passion and Joy – Our Success Story.

Tue Sep 04 11:14:00 CEST 2018Press Release

Archive

BMW Group Asia concluded the ‘BMW World of Passion and Joy’ with resounding success after hosting more than 18,000 visitors at the Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre from 24-26 August 2018.

Auto Shows

The MINI Story Comes to Life at BMW World of Passion and Joy.

Tue Aug 14 04:45:00 CEST 2018Press Release

Archive

Singapore. MINI Asia is excited to invite guests of all ages to explore The MINI Story from 25-26 August 2018 at ‘BMW World of Passion and Joy’ at the Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre.

Auto Shows
·
Asia

MINI at Auto China Beijing 2018.

Wed Apr 18 03:07:44 CEST 2018Press Kit

Archive

Asian premiere of the new MINI 3 door, MINI 5 door and MINI Convertible – the traditional British brand presents its portfolio of models for premium mobility at the international motor show in the Chinese capital.

Auto Shows
·
Beijing

The BMW Group at the Mondial de l’Automobile Paris 2016.

Wed Sep 14 04:42:56 CEST 2016Press Release

Archive

The Mondial de l’Automobile Paris 2016 (Paris Motor Show) being held from 1 – 16 October 2016 will provide the setting for the show premieres of the new BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo and the BMW i3 with a more powerful battery and increased range.

BMW
·
Brands
·
Paris

The BMW i3 Concept Coupe

Wed Nov 28 07:31:47 CET 2012Press Release

Archive

The future promises even greater agility: The BMW i3 Concept Coupe. The world premiere of the BMW i3 Concept Coupe sees the BMW Group unveil a particularly nimble and emotive version of its concept for sustainable premium-class motoring with zero local emissions. The study presented at the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show has been brought out in parallel to the ongoing development process for getting the first ever all-electric model from the BMW i brand ready ...

BMW i
·
Los Angeles
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

AUTO CHINA 2024.

Beijing. 24/25 April 2024.

Here you can see the Webcasts of the BMW Group Night and Press Conference at the Auto China 2024; with the World Premieres of the new MINI Aceman and the new BMW i4.

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon