Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Asia · Articles · Auto Shows.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

The building blocks for the future of the BMW Group. The BMW Vision iNEXT celebrates its world premiere in Los Angeles.

Wed Nov 28 04:30:38 CET 2018Press Release

The BMW Vision iNEXT provides an insight into the future of personal mobility. The latest Vision Vehicle from the BMW Group symbolises the dawn of a new era in driving pleasure – and is celebrating its world premiere at the Los Angeles Auto Show.

Auto Shows

The BMW i3 Concept Coupe

Wed Nov 28 07:31:47 CET 2012Press Release

Archive

The future promises even greater agility: The BMW i3 Concept Coupe. The world premiere of the BMW i3 Concept Coupe sees the BMW Group unveil a particularly nimble and emotive version of its concept for sustainable premium-class motoring with zero local emissions. The study presented at the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show has been brought out in parallel to the ongoing development process for getting the first ever all-electric model from the BMW i brand ready ...

BMW i
·
Los Angeles

BMW partners Science Centre Singapore in the new Science Time Capsule exhibition.

Wed Nov 28 04:09:55 CET 2012Press Release

Archive

Singapore – BMW Asia today announced its sponsorship of the Science Time Capsule Exhibition at the Science Centre Singapore from 27 November 2012 to 31 January 2013. The two-month exhibition serves to educate Singaporeans on how science has progressively transformed the world to what we know today.

Auto Shows

In the slipstream of the DTM winners: BMW M Performance at the Essen Motor Show 2012.

Wed Nov 14 03:34:41 CET 2012Press Release

Archive

In the slipstream of the DTM winners: BMW M Performance at the Essen Motor Show 2012. BMW celebrates its triple triumph with a newly designed appearance at the international tuning fair – stand design in race track style – tyre change contest using original DTM equipment - world premiere of the new BMW 3 Series Touring with BMW M Performance accessories.

BMW M Performance Automobiles
·
Auto Shows

BMW Concept Active Tourer

Mon Sep 17 05:28:54 CEST 2012Press Release

Archive

With the new BMW Concept Active Tourer, BMW presents a vehicle at the 2012 Paris Motor Show which is the first in the premium compact segment to combine comfort and space functionality with dynamic performance and style. Annual growth rates of up to five per cent are expected in the small car and compact segment of the premium class in the years to come. For this reason, the BMW Concept Active Tourer is a key component in the ongoing development of the BMW ...

BMW
·
Paris

Gearing up for its world debut: The MINI John Cooper Works GP.

Thu Sep 06 08:15:00 CEST 2012Press Release

Archive
Update

Two seats, 160 kW/218 hp, coilover suspension, sports brakes, model-specific 17-inch alloy wheels and aerodynamic body parts – 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) sprint time 6.3 seconds, top speed 242 km/h (150 mph), best lap time on the Nürburgring North Loop: 8:23 minutes – the fastest MINI ever built, extensively equipped with John Cooper Works motor sport technology – official debut at the 2012 Paris Motor Show – will be built as a limited edition of 2,000 units ...

MINI
·
Paris
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

A New Mobility Alliance.

BERLIN. 22.02.2019. 11:00 CET.
The new mobility alliance between BMW Group and Daimler AG. Find out more about the partnership and follow the live webcast of the Event.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

edit news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter set up and the fields of interest. You can receive PressClub e-mail notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily news collection.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon