PressClub Global · Article.
Black Week is back again!
23.11.2020 Press Release
The promotional week at the BMW ConnectedDrive Store will present customers with sensational offers on all digital products and selected vehicle functions.
send an e-mail
This article in other PressClubs
Munich. Following the overwhelming success and popularity of last year’s event, BMW Black Week is back again this November with an even bigger, even more wide-ranging selection of functions and services on offer. From 24 November – 30 November inclusive customers will be able to take advantage of discounts of up to 30 per cent on a large number of services from BMW ConnectedDrive as well as selected vehicle functions. BMW Black Week has been a resounding success since it was held for the first time in 2017 and rates as the BMW Group’s most successful ConnectedDrive campaign. Over 19,400 additional sales were generated during last year’s edition of the event, in which 18 international markets were involved. The biggest sellers were the BMW Service Inclusive offering and the High-beam Assistant option.
Black Week is a hotly anticipated event among BMW customers once again this year. And it will be worth the wait. A total of 19 international markets will be participating in the week of promotions from 24 – 30 November. Customers in Germany have particular cause for excitement, with reductions of up to 30 per cent available throughout Black Week on all ConnectedDrive products. Needless to say, these include popular services such as Real Time Traffic Information, plus Apple CarPlay® preparation and the Connected Package Plus. In addition, there is a further 15 per cent off the price of the BMW Drive Recorder, which allows customers to record not only breathtaking scenery while on the move but also critical situations on the road. One of the main attractions for customers again this year will be the BMW Service Inclusive offering – available only in Germany and five other markets. Here, both the package for 3 years / 100,000 km and the 5 years / 100,000 km option are offered at a 30 per cent discount. Both packages can only be purchased online, and a sales cap of 2,000 units is in place. The promotions during this year’s Black Week do not include one-month free trial offers or any ConnectedDrive products with automatic renewal.
The ongoing expansion of connectivity towards a digital and emission-free future is – alongside automated driving – one of the central areas of activity through which the BMW Group is driving forward the transformation of the mobility sector as part of its strategy.
Link to the participating ConnectedDrive Stores:
- Germany: https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.de/
- Italy: https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.it/
- France: https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.fr
- Spain: https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.es
- Portugal: https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.pt
- Poland: https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.pl
- Austria: https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.at
- Czech Republic: https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.cz
- United Kingdom: https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.co.uk
- Netherlands: https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.nl
- Belgium: https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.be
- Norway: https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.no
- Finland: https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.fi
- Denmark: https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.dk
- Sweden: https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.se
- Japan: https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.jp
- Switzerland: https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.ch
- Russia: https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.ru
- Luxemburg: https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.lu