Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · Motor Shows.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Art meets innovation: The BMW i5 Flow NOSTOKANA.

Thu Feb 29 19:00:00 CET 2024Press Release

+++ Tribute to BMW Art Car by Esther Mahlangu +++ World premiere at Frieze Los Angeles +++ Colour-change technology reinterprets distinctive ornamentation +++ Complex colours and patterns showcase future potential for customised vehicles +++

G60
·
BMW i
·
BMW Group Design
·
Corporate
·
BMW Design
·
Cultural Issues
·
BMW i5
·
Los Angeles
·
Sedan
·
America

Generative AI, Augmented Reality and Teleoperated Parking – the Digital Experience in the BMW of the Future at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2024.

Mon Jan 08 17:00:00 CET 2024Press Release

+++ Insights into development projects for digitalised mobility of the future: integration of augmented reality glasses into the driving experience, teleoperated parking and generative AI for in-car voice assistants +++ New apps for the ConnectedDrive Store: even more video streaming and games now available in current vehicle models +++Fahrzeugmodelle +++

Technology
·
ConnectedDrive
·
Automated Driving
·
Las Vegas
·
Mobility of the future
·
Infotainment, Control Concepts
·
America

BMW at the Japan Mobility Show 2023.

Mon Oct 09 10:00:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ World premiere for the all-new BMW X2 and all-electric BMW iX2 +++ BMW Vision Neue Klasse makes its Asian debut and points the way to a new era of individual mobility +++ BMW ConnectedDrive Upgrades, video streaming and in-car gaming are among the highlight digital user experiences +++ BMW iX5 Hydrogen showcases its potential as an additional option alongside battery electric drive systems +++

U10
·
Motor Shows
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
BMW Group Design
·
BMW Design
·
BMW iX2
·
Mobility of the future

The BMW Group at IAA Mobility 2023 in Munich.

Wed Aug 23 09:00:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ World’s foremost mobility show set to showcase advances in the transformation of the company and its brands +++ Electrification, digitalisation and circular economy all in the spotlight +++ World premiere of the BMW Vision Neue Klasse +++ Exhibition venue and Open Space in the city centre act as platforms for constructive dialogue on the future of individual mobility +++ BMW, MINI and BMW Motorrad exhibit their latest new models with electrified ...

G70
·
G60
·
G30
·
G05
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
iX5 Hydrogen
·
Europe
·
BMW i5
·
550e
·
5 Series
·
BMW i7
·
Munich
·
Mobility of the future

The BMW Group at Auto Shanghai 2023.

Tue Apr 18 10:00:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ BMW brand showcasing three world premieres +++ Strong focus on electrification and digitalisation +++

G70
·
G09
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
BMW i
·
Shanghai
·
BMW i7
·
XM
·
i7 M70
·
7 Series
·
Asia

MINI presents Spike, the digital character for the new model family.

Mon Apr 10 00:01:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ New digital character called Spike +++ Premiere at Auto Shanghai 2023 and in the MINI Concept Aceman +++ Typical MINI user experience presented for the first time in the new MINI family+++

Technology
·
Mobility of the future
·
Design, Concepts, Studies
·
Shanghai
·
MINI Cooper
·
Asia

The House of BMW in Milan: BMW Group Design and Mike Meiré present “Tales from a Neo Collective Future” at the Salone del Mobile.

Thu Jun 09 17:57:00 CEST 2022Press Release

Archive

On 7 – 12 June the House of BMW in Milan will turn into a centre for dialogue between people, art and technology. Designer and artist Mike Meiré is curating a programme of installations, performances, workshops and discussion formats for the Salone del Mobile design fair. The focus lies on connectedness, digitality and circularity.

BMW Theatre Screen brings cinematic experience into the vehicle.

Wed Jan 05 20:00:00 CET 2022Press Release

Archive

+++ BMW previews in-car entertainment of the future on the occasion of CES 2022 +++ BMW Theatre Screen with Amazon Fire TV built-in +++ Theatre mode turns vehicle fund into cinema lounge +++ 31-inch ultra-wide display with resolution up to 8K +++

Technology
·
Las Vegas
·
Infotainment, Control Concepts
·
America

The BMW Group at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2022.

Wed Jan 05 20:00:00 CET 2022Press Kit

Archive

+++ World premiere of the BMW iX M60 +++ BMW iX Flow featuring E Ink: Magical exterior colour change +++ Preview of in-car entertainment of the future +++ New My Modes: BMW first to bring Digital Art into vehicles +++ Digital design vision DIMENSIONS OF REAL +++

Technology
·
Mobility of the future
·
Las Vegas
·
America

The BMW Group emphasizes its consistent focus on sustainability at the 2021 IAA Mobility: More stringent CO2 targets go hand in hand with concrete measures and concepts for implementation

Mon Sep 06 09:45:00 CEST 2021Press Release

Archive
Update

The BMW Group is putting circular economy and sustainable urban mobility at the centre of its presence at the 2021 IAA Mobility. At the motor show, the company is consistently demonstrating its sustainability and CO2 targets as well as its concrete measures and concepts to achieve these goals.

i20
·
G26
·
Motor Shows
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
Finance, Facts, Figures
·
·
·
Europe
·
Corporate
·
Sustainability
·
Lifestyle Products

On the occasion of the IAA motor show, the BMW Group sends out a powerful visual statement about sustainability, the circular economy and electromobility. A light show projects trailblazing messages onto the BMW headquarters – the Four-Cylinder.

Fri Sep 03 14:00:00 CEST 2021Press Release

Archive

+++ The BMW Group takes the opportunity of the IAA Mobility 2021 in its home city of Munich to convey visionary messages about sustainability and the circular economy +++Light show as part of a programme of public events in the Bavarian capital +++ Symbol of dialogue with society – both locally in Munich and digitally around the world +++

Motor Shows
·
Corporate
·
Europe
·
Munich
·
Sustainability

New micromobility concepts for increased sustainability in urban traffic: BMW Group grants licenses to partner companies CUBE and SoFlow.

Fri Sep 03 10:03:00 CEST 2021Press Release

Archive

+++ Licenses officially granted by the BMW Group to the partner companies CUBE and SoFlow at the IAA Mobility 2021 in Munich +++ CUBE Concept Dynamic Cargo inspired by BMW: state-of-the-art, compact cargo bike concept with great agility and flexible usage options +++ SoFlow Concept CLEVER COMMUTE inspired by BMW: e-scooter with excellent riding stability, taking up the smallest possible amount of space +++ Test ride opportunities for media representatives

Motor Shows
·
Technology
·
Europe
·
Mobility of the future
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2024.

21 March - 09:00 AM CET.
Here you can see the webcast of the BMW Group Annual Conference 2024, with the world premiere of the next BMW vision vehicle on the "Road to Neue Klasse".

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

CO2 emission information.

Fuel consumption, CO2 emission figures and power consumption and range were measured using the methods required according to Regulation VO (EC) 2007/715 as amended. They refer to vehicles on the German automotive market. For ranges, the NEDC figures take into account differences in the selected wheel and tyre size, while the WLTP figures take into account the effects of any optional equipment.

All figures have already been calculated based on the new WLTP test cycle. NEDC figures listed have been adjusted to the NEDC measurement method where applicable. WLTP values are used as a basis for the assessment of taxes and other vehicle-related duties which are (also) based on CO2 emissions and, where applicable, for the purposes of vehicle-specific subsidies. Further information on the WLTP and NEDC measurement procedures is also available at www.bmw.de/wltp.

For further details of the official fuel consumption figures and official specific CO2 emissions of new cars, please refer to the “Manual on the fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and power consumption of new cars”, available at sales outlets free of charge, from Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH (DAT), Hellmuth-Hirth-Str. 1, 73760 Ostfildern-Scharnhausen and at https://www.dat.de/co2/.

Latest Facts & Figures.

Specifications of the BMW XM 50e, valid from 02/2024.
Wed Mar 06 13:48:00 CET 2024
G09
BMW M Automobiles
Specifications of the BMW i5 xDrive40, valid from 03/2024.
Thu Feb 29 15:53:00 CET 2024
G60
BMW i
Specifications of the BMW iX2 eDrive20, valid from 03/2024.
Sat Feb 17 09:00:00 CET 2024
U10
BMW i
Show all

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment