Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · Motor Shows.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

combined fuel consumption 10,0 – 9,2 l/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 228 – 209 g/km* * Fuel consumption figures are provisional (in some cases), based on the EU test cycle and may vary depending on the tyre format specified.

Media Set  

BMW at the 15th Auto China Beijing 2018.

Wed Apr 18 00:02:00 CEST 2018Press Kit

The latest new models, pioneering concept vehicles and innovative technological developments are the headline-makers as BMW takes to the stage at the Auto China 2018 show in Beijing.

G01
·
G02
·
F39
·
G07
·
G15
·
F87
·
I15
·
X3
·
X4
·
X2
·
Design, Concepts, Studies
·
X7
·
Coupé
·
8 Series
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles
·
Technology
·
Autonomous Driving

BMW at the 88th Geneva International Motor Show 2018.

Tue Mar 06 13:30:00 CET 2018Press Kit

Update

World premiere for the BMW Concept M8 Gran Coupe: Study car offers a look ahead to the most alluring and exotic variant of the new BMW 8 Series.

G02
·
F39
·
F80
·
F46 LCI
·
F45 LCI
·
I12 LCI
·
I15
·
X4
·
X2
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
M3
·
2 Series
·
Gran Tourer
·
Active Tourer
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i8 Roadster

Fascinating view of history and insight into the “Holy Grail”: BMW Group Classic at Techno Classica 2018.

Tue Feb 27 11:06:12 CET 2018Press Release

Premieres of the BMW M1 40 years ago and the ”large coupés” 50 years ago are the focus of the historical review. Exhibition Hall 14 of the Essen Trade Fair Centre will be designed with images from the vehicle collection and the workshop of BMW Group Classic.

Motor Shows
·
Europe
·
Heritage
·
BMW Brand Heritage

MINI at the NAIAS 2018 in Detroit.

Thu Jan 11 00:01:00 CET 2018Press Release

Extensive update for the original in the premium small car segment is the main focus of the MINI appearance at the event that traditionally kicks off the year for the automotive industry – British brand presents the new edition of the MINI and the MINI Convertible at the North American International Auto Show 2018 along with the current range of models in the premium compact segment.

America
·
Detroit
·
MINI
·
MINI 3 door
·
MINI 5 door
·
MINI Convertible
·
MINI Clubman
·
MINI Countryman

BMW i8 Roadster: combined fuel consumption 2,0 l/100 km; combined electricity consumption 14,5 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions 46 g/km. BMW i8 Coupe: combined fuel consumption 1,8 l/100 km; combined electricity consumption 14,0 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions 42 g/km (Calculated in the EU test cycle, in combination with standard tyres).

Media Set  

BMW at the NAIAS 2018 in Detroit.

Thu Dec 21 10:20:00 CET 2017Press Kit

BMW is celebrating two world premieres at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit on 14 – 28 January 2018.

F39
·
I12 LCI
·
I15
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Events
·
America
·
Detroit
·
X2
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i8 Roadster

BMW at the IAA Cars 2017 in Frankfurt.

Tue Sep 12 09:18:00 CEST 2017Press Release

BMW is firing the starting gun on the brand’s forthcoming product offensive with an extraordinary pageant of new models and concept vehicles at the IAA Cars 2017 show in Frankfurt am Main. The company’s stand centres on its expanded luxury class line-up, captivating studies and production models in numerous segments exhibited at a public trade fair for the first time. The new products unveiled at the 2017 Frankfurt show highlight the status of BMW as a ...

G01
·
G32
·
F90
·
I01
·
E89 LCI
·
Automotive
·
BMW Motorsport
·
Sport
·
Motorsport Cars
·
Design, Concepts, Studies
·
7 Series
·
Z4
·
X3
·
6 Series
·
Gran Turismo

MINI at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show.

Tue Sep 05 23:58:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Update

Double world premiere: MINI John Cooper Works GP Concept with a clear focus on extreme dynamic performance, MINI Electric Concept as a look ahead to locally emission-free driving fun – British premium brand presents the diversity of its model program and customisation options as well as the range of accessory and lifestyle products in Hall 11 of the Frankfurt trade fair centre.

MINI
·
Corporate
·
Motor Shows

This is tomorrow. Now. The BMW Group at the IAA 2017.

Wed Aug 09 17:34:00 CEST 2017Press Release

At the Frankfurt International Motor Show (IAA) from 14 to 24 September, the guiding principle of the BMW Group’s exhibition will be: “This is tomorrow. Now.”. The display at the 10,500 m² booth in Hall 11 will encompass an unprecedented spectrum of topics – from BMW i and the latest products for the luxury segment, to BMW M, MINI and BMW Motorrad, as well as the latest developments from the world of mobility services.

Corporate
·
Sales, Marketing
·
Motor Shows

SATELLITE Details Auto Shanghai 2017.

Thu Apr 13 11:02:10 CEST 2017Press Release

Archive

Munich. Please find the satellite details of the BMW Group Press Conference and highlights at the Auto Shanghai 2017 as follows: Agenda 19.04.2017 10:40 – 11:10 CST (04:40-05:10 CEST) BMW Group Press Conference – LIVE 17:00 – 17:30 CST (11:00-11:30 CEST) HIGHLIGHTS BMW Group Press Conference

Satellite
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Events
·
Motor Shows

The BMW Group at Auto Shanghai 2017.

Tue Apr 11 00:01:00 CEST 2017Press Kit

Archive

The world premiere of the all-new BMW 5 Series Long Wheelbase is one of the main highlights of the Auto Shanghai 2017 show. The new business sedan is the successor to the current front-runner in the Chinese car market’s premium segment and comes with all the right credentials for cementing this leading status. Likewise making its debut public appearance is the latest special-edition version of the BMW i8 plug-in hybrid sports car.

My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

LIVE - AUTO CHINA 2018.

Beijing, 25. April 2018.
10:00 CST / 04:00 CEST.
Here you can see the full-length transmission of the BMW Group press conference.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

WHATSAPP ALERT.

Register for our WhatsApp service to be notified of new press releases from BMW Group PressClub Global directly on your smartphone.

CO2 emission information.

The fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and operating range figures were determined according to the prescribed test procedure in the version applicable at the time of type approval (Regulation No 715/2007). The figures refer to a vehicle with basic configuration in Germany and considers the different sizes of the selected wheels/tyres.

Further information on official fuel consumption figures, specific CO2 emission values and the electric power consumption of new passenger cars is included in the following guideline: “Leitfaden über Kraftstoffverbrauch, die CO2-Emissionen und den Stromverbrauch neuer Personenkraftwagen” (Guideline for fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and electric power consumption of new passenger cars), which can be obtained from all dealerships, from Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH (DAT), Hellmuth-Hirth-Str. 1, 73760 Ostfildern-Scharnhausen and at http://www.dat.de.

Latest Facts & Figures.

Specifications of the MINI Convertible, valid from November 2017.
Thu Nov 16 12:00:00 CET 2017
Technical Data
Specifications of the MINI 3 door, valid from November 2017.
Thu Nov 16 12:00:00 CET 2017
Technical Data
Show all

Related Video Content.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment
  • Arabic