Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · Motor Shows.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

The BMW Group emphasizes its consistent focus on sustainability at the 2021 IAA Mobility: More stringent CO2 targets go hand in hand with concrete measures and concepts for implementation

06.09.2021Press Release

Update

The BMW Group is putting circular economy and sustainable urban mobility at the centre of its presence at the 2021 IAA Mobility. At the motor show, the company is consistently demonstrating its sustainability and CO2 targets as well as its concrete measures and concepts to achieve these goals.

i20
·
G26
·
Motor Shows
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
Finance, Facts, Figures
·
Design, Concepts, Studies
·
·
Europe
·
Corporate
·
Sustainability
·
Lifestyle Products

On the occasion of the IAA motor show, the BMW Group sends out a powerful visual statement about sustainability, the circular economy and electromobility. A light show projects trailblazing messages onto the BMW headquarters – the Four-Cylinder.

03.09.2021Press Release

+++ The BMW Group takes the opportunity of the IAA Mobility 2021 in its home city of Munich to convey visionary messages about sustainability and the circular economy +++Light show as part of a programme of public events in the Bavarian capital +++ Symbol of dialogue with society – both locally in Munich and digitally around the world +++

Motor Shows
·
Corporate
·
Europe
·
Munich
·
Sustainability

New micromobility concepts for increased sustainability in urban traffic: BMW Group grants licenses to partner companies CUBE and SoFlow.

03.09.2021Press Release

+++ Licenses officially granted by the BMW Group to the partner companies CUBE and SoFlow at the IAA Mobility 2021 in Munich +++ CUBE Concept Dynamic Cargo inspired by BMW: state-of-the-art, compact cargo bike concept with great agility and flexible usage options +++ SoFlow Concept CLEVER COMMUTE inspired by BMW: e-scooter with excellent riding stability, taking up the smallest possible amount of space +++ Test ride opportunities for media representatives

Motor Shows
·
Technology
·
Europe
·
Mobility of the future

BMW strengthens co-creation communication at IAA Mobility 2021: brand and its ambassadors produce content together and engage in discussion with their community.

03.09.2021Press Release

+++ Munich trade fair becomes the heart of BMW co-creation with a worldwide network of personalities from various sectors of society +++ Collaboration as the key to authentic social media storytelling – especially for a young audience +++ Long-term and trusting partnerships, both in the past and for the future +++

Europe
·
Munich

BMW launches new streaming platform JOYTOPIA narrated by Academy Award winning actor Christoph Waltz for the IAA Mobility. Exclusive concert by British band Coldplay pulls back the curtain on a new virtual world.

02.09.2021Press Release

+++ BMW elevates brand communications to a new level +++ Exclusive concert by Coldplay celebrates the launch of the new JOYTOPIA virtual world +++ New brand channel will remain an integral element of corporate and brand communications beyond the IAA Mobility +++ With JOYTOPIA BMW has created its own metaverse +++

Europe
·
Munich

RE:IMAGINE: New temporary exhibition at the BMW Museum to coincide with the IAA Mobility 2021 documents the BMW Group’s path to sustainable mobility in the future.

31.08.2021Press Release

+++ Focus on transition to electromobility and circular economy. +++ Exhibition on five levels of the BMW Museum shows activities and visions for increased sustainability. +++ Pioneering spirit and development expertise as driving factors behind progress. +++ Exhibition to open ahead of the IAA Mobility 2021 on 1 September 2021 and last until January 2023. +++

I01
·
F56
·
G08
·
CE 04
·
Environment
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
BMW i3
·
Europe
·
Corporate
·
BMW iX3
·
Munich
·
Sustainability

BMW Welt’s comprehensive program for IAA Mobility 2021 from September 6 to 12.

25.08.2021Press Release

Daily workshops and Genius Sessions on electromobility, the circular economy and sustainability in the BMW Group. Digital live talk from the FUTURE FORUM by BMW Welt on the circular economy on September 9. Try out innovative micromobility concepts on exciting test tracks. The program is rounded off by a special cinematic highlight and a wide range of guided tours.

Motor Shows
·
Munich
·
Europe
·
Lifestyle Events
·
Lifestyle

MINI Cooper SE (combined fuel consumption: 0.0 l/100 km; combined power consumption: 16,1-14.9 (NEDC); 17,6-15,2 (WLTP) kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km) MINI Cooper SE Countryman ALL4 (combined fuel consumption: 2-1,9 (NEDC) 1,9-1,7 (WLTP) l/100 km; combined power consumption: 14,4-14,1 (NEDC); 22,1-19,9 (WLTP) kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 46-44 (NEDC) 44-39 (WLTP) g/km)

Media Set  

MINI at IAA Mobility 2021 in Munich.

04.08.2021Press Release

MINI presents itself as a future-oriented brand that is leading distinctive design into the future, sets positive impulses, combines sustainability with emotions and places people at the heart of its product development.

F60
·
F56
·
MINI
·
Europe
·
Munich
·
MINI Electric
·
MINI Countryman

BMW iX xDrive50: Combined power consumption: 23.0 - 19.8 kWh/100km WLTP; CO2 emissions combined: 0 g/km. BMW iX xDrive40: Combined power consumption: 22.5 - 19.4 kWh/100km WLTP; CO2 emissions combined: 0 g/km. BMW iX3: Combined power consumption: 18.9 – 18.5 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km. BMW i3: Combined power consumption: 13.1 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km. BMW i4 eDrive40: Combined power consumption: 19.1-16.1 kWh/100km WLTP; CO2 emissions combined: 0 g/km.

Media Set  

The BMW Group at the IAA Mobility 2021 in Munich.

28.07.2021Press Kit

Driving pleasure in a variety of forms, innovations designed to increase sustainability across the board and visions for the urban mobility of tomorrow form the core of the BMW Group’s presence at the IAA Mobility 2021 show.

i20
·
G08
·
G26
·
G42
·
G05
·
G06
·
G01
·
CE 04
·
Coupé
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
X3
·
Gran Coupé
·
Europe
·
BMW iX3
·
Munich
·
2 Series

The BMW Group at the IAA MOBILITY 2021 show: Open discussions on the sustainable mobility of the future – in person in Munich and digitally around the world.

19.07.2021Press Release

+++ IAA takes place at the home of the BMW Group for the first time +++ Innovations and new technologies for future mobility +++ Focus on circular economy, sustainability and urban mobility +++

i20
·
G26
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
MINI
·
Europe
·
Munich
·
BMW i4
·
Motorcycle Sports

Combined power consumption: < 21 kWh/100km in the WLTP test cycle*; CO2 emissions combined: 0 g/km. *Data on driving performance, energy consumption and range are preliminary and based on forecasts.

Media Set  

World premiere for the BMW iX and the latest generation of BMW iDrive with new digital services for China.

19.04.2021Press Release

At the Auto Shanghai 2021 show, BMW is focusing squarely on the future technologies of electric mobility, sustainability and seamless connectivity between the customer’s vehicle and their digital lifestyle.

BMW M3 Competition Sedan (Fuel consumption combined: 9.8 – 9.6 l/100 km [28.8 – 29.4 mpg imp] in WLTP; CO2 emissions combined: 224 – 219 g/km in WLTP). BMW M4 Competition Coupé (Fuel consumption combined: 9.8 – 9.6 l/100 km [28.8 – 29.4 mpg imp] in WLTP; CO2 emissions combined: 224 – 219 g/km in WLTP).

Media Set  

BMW at the 16th Auto China Beijing 2020.

26.09.2020Press Release

Archive

World premiere for the new BMW M3 Competition Sedan and the new BMW M4 Competition Coupé - China premiere for the new BMW 5 Series Sedan, the new BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo and the new BMW M5 Competition - new impetus for electric mobility: BMW iX3 and BMW Concept i4.

G22
·
G38
·
G08
·
G80
·
F82
·
Coupé
·
Long Wheelbase
·
4 Series
·
5 Series
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
M3
·
M4
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
Asia
·
Beijing

The sound of the BMW Concept i4.

05.03.2020Press Release

Archive

+++ BMW IconicSounds Electric expands with sound of the BMW Concept i4 co-created with Hans Zimmer +++ Jointly developed start/stop sound in all electrified BMW models from July 2020 +++

G26
·
Europe
·
Technology
·
Acoustics, Aerodynamics
·
Mobility of the future
·
Electrification
·
Geneva
·
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i4

BMW at the 90th Geneva International Motor Show 2020.

19.02.2020Press Release

Archive

Consistent continuation of the electrification strategy – Three new plug-in hybrid models in the BMW 3 Series – New BMW M340d xDrive Sedan and new BMW M340d xDrive Touring with 48-volt mild hybrid technology.

G20
·
G21
·
i20
·
I01
·
G26
·
G08
·
3 Series
·
Sedan
·
Touring
·
Europe
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles
·
330e
·
Geneva
·
BMW iX
·
BMW iX3

Fuel consumption combined: 7.1 – 6.7 l/100 km,CO2 emissions combined: 162-153 g/km

Speeches BMW Group Press Conference Los Angeles Auto Show 2019

20.11.2019Speech

Archive

Speeches Pieter Nota Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Customer, Brands and Sales Bernhard Kuhnt President and CEO BMW of North America LLC Dr. Markus Schramm Head of BMW Motorrad Markus Flasch CEO of BMW M GmbH BMW Group Press Conference Los Angeles Auto Show 20 November 2019, 9.00 a.m. (PST)

Corporate
·
Board Member Speeches
·
Motor Shows
·
People
·
Board Members
·
America
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

IAA MOBILITY 2021.

Here you can see our on demand webcasts from the IAA Mobility 2021, with the BMW Group Keynote, the Analyst and Investor Evening Event and the discussion forum "The car as the engine of the circular economy?".

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. You can receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

CO2 emission information.

The following applies to consumption figures for vehicles with new type approval, September 2017 onward: The figures for fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and energy consumption are obtained in accordance with the specified measuring procedure (EC Regulation No. 715/2007), as issued and amended. The figures are for a basic-version vehicle in Germany. The bandwidths allow for differences in the choice of wheel and tire sizes and items of optional equipment and can be changed by the configuration.

Obtained on the basis of the new "Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedure" (WLTP), the figures are converted back to the "New European Driving Cycle" (NEDC) for the sake of comparability. Values other than those stated here may be used for the purposes of taxation and for other vehicle-related duties relating to CO2 emissions.

More information about official fuel consumption figures and the official specific CO2 emissions of new passenger cars can be obtained from the "guideline on fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and current consumption of new passenger cars", available here: https://www.dat.de/co2/.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment
  • Arabic
  • Chinese
  • Chinese (simplified)
  • English