Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · Brands.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Postcardstory. The MINI John Cooper Works Countryman.

Mon Mar 18 00:01:00 CET 2024Press Release

The MINI John Cooper Works Countryman promises dynamic driving pleasure thanks to standard ALL4 all-wheel drive and high-performance motor. With its fresh, minimalistic design, the new crossover model radiates its powerful versatility even off paved roads. At the same time, the biggest MINI offers the brand typical go-kart feeling with even more space, comfort and safety.

MINI
·
MINI John Cooper Works Countryman
·
John Cooper Works

Art meets innovation: The BMW i5 Flow NOSTOKANA.

Thu Feb 29 19:00:00 CET 2024Press Release

+++ Tribute to BMW Art Car by Esther Mahlangu +++ World premiere at Frieze Los Angeles +++ Colour-change technology reinterprets distinctive ornamentation +++ Complex colours and patterns showcase future potential for customised vehicles +++

G60
·
BMW i
·
BMW Group Design
·
Corporate
·
BMW Design
·
Cultural Issues
·
BMW i5
·
Los Angeles
·
Sedan
·
America

BMW continues run of success, taking top spot in numerous international competitions once again in 2023.

Wed Feb 14 07:00:00 CET 2024Press Release

2024 begins with a fresh stream of awards for the Munich-based premium carmaker: In the renowned “Best Cars” readers’ survey conducted by automotive magazine “auto, motor und sport”, two current BMW models headed their respective vehicle categories. New BMW 5 Series Sedan is named “Women's Worldwide Car of the Year” in the “Large Car” category at the first attempt.

G60
·
G42
·
U11
·
G01
·
G21
·
G20
·
G22
·
Coupé
·
3 Series
·
Touring
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
BMW i
·
X3
·
BMW i5
·
5 Series
·
Awards Product
·
BMW i7

The new MINI Cooper with petrol engine: The new MINI Cooper C and the new MINI Cooper S.

Wed Feb 07 00:03:00 CET 2024Press Release

The fifth generation of the MINI Cooper stands for simplicity at its charismatic best. Typical MINI proportions evoke the brand's history. Together with the striking front grille, they give the new model its distinctive face. Minimalist design, digital innovations and an immersive user experience are the hallmarks of the interior.

MINI Cooper
·
MINI 3 door

BMW is “Talkin’ Like Walken” During This Year’s Super Bowl.

Mon Feb 05 16:30:00 CET 2024Press Release

+++ ACADEMY AWARD® Winning Actor Christopher Walken Stars in a New 60-Second Spot Dedicated to Icons (and Their Imitators) +++ Special Cameo Appearance by GRAMMY® Award Winning Global Superstar and Super Bowl LVIII Half Time Show Headliner, USHER +++

G60
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
BMW i
·
BMW i5
·
5 Series
·
i5 M60
·
Lifestyle
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2024.

21 March - 09:00 AM CET.
Here you can see the webcast of the BMW Group Annual Conference 2024, with the world premiere of the next BMW vision vehicle on the "Road to Neue Klasse".

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

CO2 emission information.

Fuel consumption, CO2 emission figures and power consumption and range were measured using the methods required according to Regulation VO (EC) 2007/715 as amended. They refer to vehicles on the German automotive market. For ranges, the NEDC figures take into account differences in the selected wheel and tyre size, while the WLTP figures take into account the effects of any optional equipment.

All figures have already been calculated based on the new WLTP test cycle. NEDC figures listed have been adjusted to the NEDC measurement method where applicable. WLTP values are used as a basis for the assessment of taxes and other vehicle-related duties which are (also) based on CO2 emissions and, where applicable, for the purposes of vehicle-specific subsidies. Further information on the WLTP and NEDC measurement procedures is also available at www.bmw.de/wltp.

For further details of the official fuel consumption figures and official specific CO2 emissions of new cars, please refer to the “Manual on the fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and power consumption of new cars”, available at sales outlets free of charge, from Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH (DAT), Hellmuth-Hirth-Str. 1, 73760 Ostfildern-Scharnhausen and at https://www.dat.de/co2/.

Latest Facts & Figures.

Specifications of the BMW XM 50e, valid from 02/2024.
Wed Mar 06 13:48:00 CET 2024
G09
BMW M Automobiles
Specifications of the BMW i5 xDrive40, valid from 03/2024.
Thu Feb 29 15:53:00 CET 2024
G60
BMW i
Specifications of the BMW iX2 eDrive20, valid from 03/2024.
Sat Feb 17 09:00:00 CET 2024
U10
BMW i
Show all

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment