Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · Brands.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Fuel consumption combined: 12.5 – 2.1 l/100 km; CO2 emissions combined: 285 – 48 g/km* * Fuel consumption figures are based on the EU test cycle and may vary depending on the tyre format specified.

Media Set  

The new BMW 7 Series.

Wed Jan 16 11:00:00 CET 2019Press Kit

BMW is sharpening the profile of its flagship models in the luxury segment. The new edition of the BMW 7 Series makes a clear statement of intent with its confident presence, sophisticated elegance and strikingly innovative control/operation, driver assistance and connectivity technology.

G12
·
G11
·
Long Wheelbase
·
7 Series
·
Sedan

The new BMW 7 Series: Fuel consumption combined: 12.5 - 2.1 l/100 km; CO2 emissions combined: 285 - 48 g/km.

Media Set  

New BMW 7 Series world premiere in China

Wed Jan 16 11:00:00 CET 2019Press Release

Market accounts for over 40% of BMW 7 Series sales +++ Local production of seventh BMW model in China announced +++ China’s crucial role in corporate strategy NUMBER ONE>NEXT +++

G12
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Events
·
Long Wheelbase
·
7 Series

Fuel consumption combined: from 5,5 - 5,4 l/100 km, CO2 emissions combined: from 124-122 g/km.

Media Set  

With traditional sporting spirit and British flair: the MINI 60 Years Edition.

Wed Jan 16 05:00:00 CET 2019Press Release

MINI celebrates the brand’s 60th anniversary with an exclusive design model – Specific design features for the exterior and interior emphasise the authentic background and agile character of the original in the small car segment – Special edition as MINI 3 Door and MINI 5 Door, each available in four engine variants.

MINI

Progressive luxury meets creative excellence. A design collaboration between BMW and Patricia Urquiola.

Tue Jan 15 11:00:00 CET 2019Press Release

When a plan was hatched to create a very special stage for the new flagship models in BMW’s product portfolio, Senior Vice President BMW Group Design Adrian van Hooydonk, Milan-based architect and designer Patricia Urquiola and BMW Welt got together to consider the task at hand. Their collaboration resulted in a new space that will also showcase the new BMW 7 series starting from 16 January.

Corporate

Fuel consumption combined: 10,0 - 9,9 l/100km; CO2 emissions combined: 227-225 g/km

Media Set  

BMW model update measures for spring 2019*.

Tue Jan 15 11:00:00 CET 2019Press Release

New and attractive items of standard equipment and individualisation options for the BMW 2 Series Coupe, BMW 2 Series Convertible, BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo and BMW 4 Series models, BMW M4 Coupe and BMW M4 Convertible – New BMW Individual Composition with M Sport features for the BMW 5 Series range – Market launch of the new BMW X2 M35i – New BMW 8 Series Coupe and new BMW X5 with additional exterior paint finishes and leather variants.

F22 LCI
·
F23 LCI
·
F34
·
G22
·
G23
·
F36 LCI
·
F49
·
Coupé
·
2 Series
·
Convertible
·
3 Series
·
Gran Turismo
·
4 Series
·
Gran Coupé
·
X1
·
X2
·
X5

Info-graphics on Electromobility (January 2019)

Thu Jan 10 11:00:00 CET 2019Press Release

Overview of brands and their shares in the Electromobility markets for various countries. Source: IHS Markit New Registrations 2018. (04.01.2019 report)

Corporate
·
Sales, Marketing

BMW 330e Sedan: Fuel consumption combined: from 1,7 l/100 km; CO2 emissions combined: from 39 g/km (provisional figures). BMW i3s (120Ah): Fuel consumption combined: 0,0 l/100 km; power consumption combined: 14,0 -14,6 kWh/100km; CO2 emissions combined: 0 g/km. BMW X5 xDrive45e: Fuel consumption combined: 2,1 l/100 km; power consumption combined: 23,0 kWh/100 km; CO2 emissions combined: 49 g/km (provisional figures).

Media Set  

BMW Group delivers over 140,000 electrified vehicles in 2018

Thu Jan 10 10:30:00 CET 2019Press Release

Electrified vehicles sales up 38.4% year-on-year +++ BMW Group European market leader in electromobility +++ Krüger: Once again, we’ve achieved our ambitious target +++ Company set to continue leading role in technology innovation +++ 500,000 BMW Group e-vehicles expected on the roads by the end of 2019 +++

Corporate
·
Finance, Facts, Figures
·
Sales, Marketing
·
Sales Worldwide
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles

BMW Group at the 2019 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.

Tue Jan 08 18:00:00 CET 2019Press Release

At the 2019 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas from January 8 – 11, 2019, the BMW Group will present its vision of intelligent connectivity to the public, highlighting the potential for future individual mobility.

Corporate
·
iNEXT
·
Technology
·
Mobility of the future
·
ConnectedDrive
·
Motor Shows
·
Design, Concepts, Studies
·
Autonomous Driving

Fuel consumption combined: 9.8 – 9.7 l/100 km; CO2 emissions combined: 224 – 221g/km.

Media Set  

Out of this world: the BMW Individual M850i Night Sky.

Thu Jan 03 16:00:00 CET 2019Press Release

Stellar one-off version of the luxury sports car features controls made from meteoritic material, extra-terrestrial surface patterns, illuminated constellations on the centre console and 3D-printed components – BMW Individual takes exclusivity in design and material selection into a whole new dimension.

G15
·
Coupé
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
M850i

BMW Group at the CES 2019 in Las Vegas. Virtual drive in the BMW Vision iNEXT.

Thu Dec 20 17:00:00 CET 2018Press Release

At this year’s Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, the BMW Group will showcase the future of driving pleasure and the potential of digital connectivity in a variety of different ways. From January 8-11 2019, visitors will have their first chance to take a virtual drive in the BMW Vision iNEXT, accompanied by the BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant.

Technology
·
Motor Shows
·
Design, Concepts, Studies
·
ConnectedDrive
·
Autonomous Driving
·
iNEXT

BMW i3s (120Ah): Fuel consumption combined: 0,0 l/100 km; power consumption combined: 14,0 -14,6 kWh/100km; CO2 emissions combined: 0 g/km.

Media Set  

Merry Christmas powered by BMW i.

Thu Dec 20 11:40:00 CET 2018Press Release

The BMW i3 is silent and carries much electricity on board; often even more than what is needed for driving. This video shows what could be done with it. The BMW i engineers are working on it.. (BMW i3 as a electricity dispenser).

I01s
·
I01
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i3s
·
Technology
·
Mobility of the future
·
Electrification
·
BMW i Beyond Automobiles
·
BMW i Incubator for Innovations
·
BMW i3

Focusing on the customer: the BMW Group’s digital ecosystem. In conversation with Dieter May, Senior Vice President Digital Products and Services.

Wed Dec 19 13:30:00 CET 2018Press Release

The digital revolution is of tremendous importance for the automotive industry. The BMW Group was quick to recognise the direction of progress and is fully prepared for the challenge at hand thanks to BMW Connected and its ever-expanding digital ecosystem. “It’s not just a question of developing and integrating new technologies or services for vehicles,” explains Dieter May, Senior Vice President Digital Products and Services BMW Group.

Corporate
·
Technology
·
ConnectedDrive

Fuel consumption combined: 6,2 – 6,1 l/100 km,CO2 emissions combined: 142 – 140 g/km.

Media Set  

Clean machine: MINI John Cooper Works and MINI John Cooper Works Convertible now also meet Euro 6d-TEMP emissions standard.

Wed Dec 19 00:00:00 CET 2018Press Release

The top athletes of the British premium brand in the small car segment feature a petrol engine particulate filter, which is integrated into the sports exhaust system, from March 2019.

Research project “FastCharge”: ultra-fast charging technology ready for the electrically powered vehicles of the future.

Thu Dec 13 09:30:00 CET 2018Press Release

Increase in charging capacity to as much as 450 kW – industry consortium develops technology to make charging electric vehicles as fast and convenient as fuelling with petrol.

BMW i Beyond Automobiles
·
BMW i Incubator for Innovations
·
Technology
·
Electrification
·
Mobility of the future

Fuel consumption, combined*: 4.9 – 4.5 l/100 km. CO2 emissions, combined*: 129 – 119 g/ (* Figures according to EU test cycle, may vary depending on the tyre format specified.)

Media Set  

Diesel technology: BMW models gain top marks for pollutant readings in ADAC EcoTest.

Tue Dec 11 14:30:00 CET 2018Press Release

Diesel models from BMW were awarded top marks for their nitrogen oxide readings in the real-world road test conducted by the ADAC in Germany.

Corporate
·
Technology
·
Efficient Dynamics
·
Engines, Drivetrain
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

LA AUTO SHOW 2018.

Los Angeles. 28.11.2018. 
Here you will see the on demand transmission of the BMW Press Conference at the LA Auto Show.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

WHATSAPP NEWSFEED.

Register for our WhatsApp News service to be notified of new articles from directly on your smartphone.

More information

CO2 emission information.

The following applies to consumption figures for vehicles with new type approval, September 2017 onward: The figures for fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and energy consumption are obtained in accordance with the specified measuring procedure (EC Regulation No. 715/2007), as issued and amended. The figures are for a basic-version vehicle in Germany. The bandwidths allow for differences in the choice of wheel and tire sizes and items of optional equipment and can be changed by the configuration.

Obtained on the basis of the new "Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedure" (WLTP), the figures are converted back to the "New European Driving Cycle" (NEDC) for the sake of comparability. Values other than those stated here may be used for the purposes of taxation and for other vehicle-related duties relating to CO2 emissions.

More information about official fuel consumption figures and the official specific CO2 emissions of new passenger cars can be obtained from the "guideline on fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and current consumption of new passenger cars", available here: https://www.dat.de/co2/.

Latest Facts & Figures.

Specifications of the BMW i8 Roadster, valid from 09/2018.
Mon Nov 05 14:30:00 CET 2018
I15
BMW i Automobiles
Specifications of the BMW i8 Coupe, valid from 09/2018.
Mon Nov 05 14:24:00 CET 2018
I12 LCI
BMW i8 Coupé
Specifications of the BMW M5, valid from 09/2018.
Mon Nov 05 13:54:00 CET 2018
F90
BMW M Automobiles
Specifications of the BMW M4 Coupe, valid from 09/2018.
Mon Nov 05 13:48:00 CET 2018
F82
Coupé
Specifications of the BMW M4 Convertible, valid from 09/2018.
Mon Nov 05 13:39:00 CET 2018
F83
BMW M Automobiles
Show all

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment