Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · Brands.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Tradition-conscious, authentic, clear: The new MINI logo.

Tue Dec 12 23:45:00 CET 2017Press Release

Current interpretation of the brand emblem combines stylistic elements from the early phase of the classic Mini with a future-oriented appearance that focuses on the essentials – latest chapter in the varied history of the MINI logo will be visible on all MINI models as of March 2018: on the bonnet and rear, at the centre of the steering wheel and on the remote control.

World premiere of “FRANCHISE FREEDOM” has the ocean front night sky of Miami Beach abuzz with 300 flying drones. Studio Drift in partnership with BMW created an airborne sculpture illuminating the heavens during Art Basel in Miami Beach.

Thu Dec 07 11:45:00 CET 2017Press Release

Miami Beach. Last night at South Beach, on the evening of December 6, Studio Drift presented their latest work “FRANCHISE FREEDOM – a flying sculpture by Studio Drift in partnership with BMW” to hundreds of stunned guests. On the occasion of Art Basel Miami Beach, 300 illuminated drones moved across the sky above the ocean mimicking a flock of birds and creating a performative artwork at the interface between technology, science, and art.

Corporate
·
Cultural Issues
·
Design issues, Concepts, Studies

BMW i among the first automotive brands to offer an augmented reality app using Apple’s ARKit with iOS 11

Tue Dec 05 14:54:00 CET 2017Press Release

Real-size 3D products can be visualised and explored on your iPhone or iPad +++ New functionality directly links to online configurator in 17 BMW i markets +++ App available in 21 languages – access for millions of consumers

Corporate
·
Sales and Marketing
·
Internet, E-Business

Masterpieces of technology and creativity: the BMW Concept 8 Series and Studio Drift’s FRANCHISE FREEDOM flying sculpture at Miami Beach.

Mon Dec 04 14:30:00 CET 2017Press Release

Munich / Miami Beach. Out of creativity and technological expertise are born innovative masterpieces – in art and automotive design alike. BMW is teaming up with Studio Drift at the Art Basel fair in Miami Beach to present impressive examples of this formula, courtesy of the FRANCHISE FREEDOM flying sculpture and the BMW Concept 8 Series.

Corporate
·
Cultural Issues
·

BMW i3: fuel consumption combined: 12,9 kWh; CO2 emissions combined: 0 g/kg

Media Set  

BMW Group, in partnership with EVCARD, launches ReachNow car-sharing service in China

Fri Dec 01 13:36:19 CET 2017Press Release

Today, the BMW Group, in partnership with EVCARD, a Shanghai-based electric car-sharing company under Global Car-Sharing & Rental Co. Ltd., launches its car-sharing service in Chengdu under the co-brand “ReachNow Powered By EVCARD”.

I01
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobile
·
Technology
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future

BMW i8 Roadster: combined fuel consumption 2,1 l/100 km; combined electricity consumption 14,5 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions 46 g/km. BMW i8 Coupe: combined fuel consumption 1,9 l/100 km; combined electricity consumption 14,0 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions 42 g/km (Calculated in the EU test cycle, in combination with standard tyres). All figures are preliminary.

Media Set  

The new BMW i8 Roadster, the new BMW i8 Coupe.

Wed Nov 29 18:25:00 CET 2017Press Kit

The sports car of the future – now available in two body variants. New BMW i8 Roadster and new BMW i8 Coupe are under starter’s orders. Both plug-in hybrid models feature further developed BMW eDrive technology, enabling longer range and more time in pure-electric mode. World premiere of the BMW i8 Roadster at the Los Angeles Auto Show in December 2017, market launch from May 2018.

I12 LCI
·
I15

BMW X3: Fuel consumption, combined: 8,4 – 5,0 l/100 km. CO2 emissions combined: 193 – 132 g/km.

Media Set  

Quadruple success for BMW in the Auto Trophy 2017.

Wed Nov 29 10:30:00 CET 2017Press Release

Readers of “Auto Zeitung” and its international partner magazines vote the BMW i3, BMW 3 Series, BMW 5 Series and BMW X3 the “World’s Best Cars” in their respective classes.

I01
·
G01
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobile
·
Awards Product
·
3 Series
·
5 Series
·
X3

MINI at the Los Angeles Auto Show 2017.

Tue Nov 28 00:30:00 CET 2017Press Release

The British premium brand is paving the way for pure electric driving fun with the US premiere of the MINI Electric Concept and the MINI Cooper S E Countryman ALL4 - already available to purchase. A diverse line-up of MINI models, including the new Ice Blue Edition, will also be on display at the International Auto Show in California.

MINI
·
MINI Convertible
·
MINI Clubman
·
MINI Countryman

Innovative urban mobility concepts for the future. Elevated road concept "BMW Vision E³ Way" raises emission-free two-wheeler mobility in megacities to a new level.

Wed Nov 22 13:00:00 CET 2017Press Release

Update

As a provider of premium mobility products and services, the BMW Group is constantly in search of answers to the question: what will move us (forward) in the future? As part of the stratgey NUMBER ONE > NEXT and in view of the challenges to come, BMW Group developers are working on visionary mobility solutions that go well beyond established conventions.

Technology
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
Scooter
·
Design
·
Electrification

BMW and Snapchat show BMW X2 ahead of market launch. BMW becomes first brand to use Snapchat’s innovative new augmented reality trial technology.

Wed Nov 22 10:56:00 CET 2017Press Release

Smartphone users can experience the first ever BMW X2, anywhere and even before market launch – thanks to BMW and Snapchat. BMW is the first brand worldwide to leverage the potential of the new Snapchat “Augmented Trial” Lens.

F39
·
Corporate
·
Sales and Marketing
·
X2

Studio Drift partners with BMW for the world premiere of their sculpture “FRANCHISE FREEDOM” made of 300 drones flying as a flock above. Max Hooper Schneider presents his BMW Art Journey at the Collectors Lounge. BMW as official partner of Art Basel in Miami Beach 2017.

Tue Nov 21 12:15:00 CET 2017Press Release

Miami Beach. During this year´s Art Basel in Miami Beach the BMW Group will present two major cultural collaborations: The world premiere of “FRANCHISE FREEDOM – a flying sculpture by Studio Drift in partnership with BMW” created by Amsterdam based artists Lonneke Gordijn and Ralph Nauta. In addition, the new work of BMW Art Journey winner Max Hooper Schneider will be on display at the BMW Lounge.

Corporate
·
Cultural Issues
·
Lifestyle
·
Lifestyle Events

Rethinking the urban house-share: MINI creates the world’s first MINI LIVING building in Shanghai.

Mon Nov 20 14:00:00 CET 2017Press Release

Indeed, more people than ever are living within a shrinking footprint. With MINI LIVING, MINI is addressing these developments and creating the first co-living project in China. MINI is working with Chinese project developer Nova Property Investment Co. to transform an unused industrial complex in the Jing’An district of Shanghai into a multi-layered co-living initiative made up of apartments, working spaces and cultural/leisure offerings.

Lifestyle
·
Lifestyle Products
·

The BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy Female Team Qualifying 2017. Two Female Teams selected for BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy 2018 in Mongolia.

Fri Nov 17 16:39:41 CET 2017Press Release

The BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy Female Team Qualifying 2017 has concluded with something of a surprise outcome. After four days of competition at the Country Trax Off Road Riding Academy near Amersfoort in South Africa not one but two teams have qualified for the sixth BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy that will be held in Mongolia in June 2018.

Rider Training, Travel, Events
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW 2017.

Here you will see the highlights of the BMW Group press conference.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

personal news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter and RSS feed set up. You can receive PressClub e-mail notifications for new article and TV footage material immediately or as a daily collection. If you want limit the reception for your fields of interest.

CO2 emission information.

Fuel consumption figures based on the EU test cycle, may vary depending on the tyre format specified.

Further information on official fuel consumption figures, specific CO2 emission values and the electric power consumption of new passenger cars is included in the guideline "Guideline for fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and electric power consumption of new passenger cars", which can be obtained from all dealerships, from Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH (DAT), Hellmuth-Hirth-Str. 1, 73760 Ostfildern-Scharnhausen and at http://www.dat.de.

Related Video Content.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment
  • Arabic
  • Chinese (simplified)
  • Chinese (traditional)
  • English