Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · Brands.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Combined fuel consumption 10,5 – 5,9 l/100 km*; combined CO2 emissions: 240 – 154 g/km* * Fuel consumption figures are provisional (in some cases), based on the EU test cycle and may vary depending on the tyre format specified.

Media Set  

BMW at the Mondial de l’Automobile Paris 2018.

Wed Sep 19 00:01:00 CEST 2018Press Kit

The latest results of BMW’s ongoing product offensive are taking centre stage at the brand’s Mondial de l’Automobile 2018 show stand in Paris.

G05
·
G29
·
G15
·
F90
·
Motor Shows
·
Europe
·
Paris
·
X5
·
Z4
·
8 Series
·
Coupé
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
M5

Agnieszka Polska exhibits new multi-channel video installation at Hamburger Bahnhof Berlin. BMW is exclusive partner of the Preis der Nationalgalerie.

Tue Sep 18 14:15:00 CEST 2018Press Release

Berlin. From September 27, 2018 – March 3, 2019 the Hamburger Bahnhof – Museum für Gegenwart – Berlin presents a new multi-channel video installation of the winner of the ninth Preis der Nationalgalerie Agnieszka Polska (born 1985 in Lublin, lives and works in Berlin).

Corporate
·
Cultural Issues
·
Lifestyle
·
Lifestyle Events

The new BMW R 1250 GS and the new BMW R 1250 RT.

Mon Sep 17 20:00:00 CEST 2018Press Kit

For more than 35 years, the flat-twin boxer engine in the BMW Motorrad GS and RT models has stood for powerful and reliable propulsion when it comes to setting off on an extended tour or a long-distance journey. With the extensively further advanced boxer engine with BMW ShiftCam technology, the new R 1250 GS and R 1250 RT achieve a whole new level of performance, culture and efficiency.

R Series
·
R 1250 RT
·
R 1250 GS

The BMW Vision iNEXT. Future focused.

Sun Sep 16 00:00:00 CEST 2018Press Release

At the BMW AG Annual General Meeting in May 2018, Harald Krüger, Chairman of the Board of Management at the BMW Group, described iNext as follows: “The iNEXT project will provide our building blocks for the future, from which the entire company and all of its brands are set to benefit.”

iNEXT
·
Technology
·
Design, Concepts, Studies
·
Corporate

BMW 125i 5-door: Fuel consumption combined: 6,3- 6,2 l/100 km; CO2 emissions combined: 144-140 g/km.

Media Set  

BMW model update measures for autumn 2018.

Thu Sep 13 00:01:00 CEST 2018Press Release

New engine variants for the BMW X1 and BMW X2 – More than 190 BMW models will now have Euro 6d-TEMP emissions rating – Launch of the Edition M Sport Shadow for the BMW 1 Series range – New Advantage Plus equipment line for the BMW X2 – BMW Key Card supplement the BMW Digital Key.

F49
·
F39
·
G01
·
X1
·
X2
·
BMW M Sport Package
·
1 Series

BMW i3 cars help stabilizing the electricity grid and can even earn their owners money.

Wed Sep 12 18:00:00 CEST 2018Press Release

At the San Francisco climate summit, “BMW i ChargeForward” shows how intelligent charging can benefit both, electric mobility and the transition to a sustainable energy future.

I01
·
Technology
·
Mobility of the future
·
Electrification
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i Beyond Automobiles
·
BMW i Mobility Services
·
BMW i Sustainability
·
BMW i Incubator for Innovations

BMW Motorrad presents autonomous driving BMW R 1200 GS. Outlook on the future of motorcycle safety and technology in Miramas.

Wed Sep 12 15:38:30 CEST 2018Press Release

BMW Motorrad's first autonomous motorbike was presented last week at the BMW Motorrad Techday 2018. A BMW R 1200 GS made its first rounds in front of assembled journalists, as if by magic, at the BMW Group testing ground in Miramas, southern France. Developed by graduate engineer Stefan Hans and his team, the vehicle independently drives off, accelerates, circles a winding test track and independently slows down to a stop.

Technology
·
Rider Training, Travel, Events
·
Design, Concepts, Studies

combined fuel consumption 2,1 l/100 km*; combined power consumption 23,0 kWh/100 km*; combined CO2 emissions 49 g/km*.

Media Set  

Electrifying power for supreme driving pleasure: the new BMW X5 xDrive45e iPerformance.

Fri Sep 07 00:01:00 CEST 2018Press Release

New edition of the Sports Activity Vehicle with plug-in hybrid drive combines in-line 6-cylinder petrol engine with the very latest BMW eDrive technology – system output increased to 290 kW/394 hp, electrically powered range now up to 80 kilometres* – characteristic sporty flair, unlimited off-road performance and outstanding efficiency with CO2 emissions of less than 50 g/km* – market launch in the course of 2019.

G05
·
X5
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles

“Hey BMW, now we’re talking!" BMWs are about to get a personality with the company’s Intelligent Personal Assistant.

Thu Sep 06 18:00:00 CEST 2018Press Release

The BMW Group is set to revolutionise driving pleasure with the BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant. From March 2019, BMW drivers and passengers will be joined by an intelligent, digital character that responds to the prompt “Hey BMW”. This will mark the start of a new era for the BMW Group in which drivers will increasingly be able to operate their car and access its functions and information simply by speaking.

Technology
·
ConnectedDrive

BMW i3 (94 Ah)/ BMW i3 (94 Ah) REX: combined fuel consumption 0,0 /0,6 l/100 km*; combined electricity consumption 13,1 /11,5 kWh/100 km*; combined CO2 emissions 0 /13 g/km*

Media Set  

A glimpse into the future by BMW i. "Making your own wave."

Thu Sep 06 08:50:00 CEST 2018Press Release

The BMW i3 carries much electricity on board; often even more than what is needed for driving. This video shows what could be done with it. The BMW i engineers are working on it.. (BMW i3 as an electricity dispenser)

I01
·
BMW i Beyond Automobiles
·
BMW i Incubator for Innovations
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
Technology
·
Electrification
·
Mobility of the future

BMW Group builds new Driving Simulation Centre in Munich.

Tue Sep 04 11:00:00 CEST 2018Press Release

World’s most advanced facility of its kind provides unique possibilities for development of autonomous driving systems – Construction begins as part of the “FIZ Future” masterplan; completion in 2020; investment of around 100 million euros.

Technology
·
Mobility of the future
·
Autonomous Driving
·
Driver Assistance
·
Safety
·
Infotainment, Control Concepts
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

STREAMING PORTAL.

Watch the web casts of latest BMW Group press events.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

WHATSAPP NEWSFEED.

Register for our WhatsApp News service to be notified of new articles from directly on your smartphone.

More information

CO2 emission information.

The following applies to consumption figures for vehicles with new type approval, September 2017 onward: The figures for fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and energy consumption are obtained in accordance with the specified measuring procedure (EC Regulation No. 715/2007), as issued and amended. The figures are for a basic-version vehicle in Germany. The bandwidths allow for differences in the choice of wheel and tire sizes and items of optional equipment and can be changed by the configuration.

Obtained on the basis of the new "Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedure" (WLTP), the figures are converted back to the "New European Driving Cycle" (NEDC) for the sake of comparability. Values other than those stated here may be used for the purposes of taxation and for other vehicle-related duties relating to CO2 emissions.

More information about official fuel consumption figures and the official specific CO2 emissions of new passenger cars can be obtained from the "guideline on fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and current consumption of new passenger cars", available here: https://www.dat.de/co2/.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment
  • Arabic
  • Chinese
  • Chinese (simplified)
  • English