Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · Brands.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

BMW M135i xDrive (fuel consumption combined: 7.8 – 7.3 l/100 km [36.2 – 38.7 mpg imp] as per WLTP; CO2 emissions combined: 177 – 167 g/km as per WLTP).

Media Set  

The BMW M135i xDrive: a compact four-cylinder sporting powerhouse with even sharper dynamics.

20.10.2021Press Release

Retuned springs and dampers, precise tweaks to the chassis and an optimised soundtrack turn the BMW M premium compact model’s performance up another notch.

1 Series

Battery power: BMW Group makes Coldplay world tour more sustainable

14.10.2021Press Release

Update

+++ BMW & Coldplay unveil mobile show battery power solution for bands upcoming Music Of The Spheres World Tour +++ World tour achieves a new peak in the long-standing collaboration between the BMW and Coldplay+++ More than 40 recyclable BMW i3 batteries to provide the necessary power during the live performances +++ Use of the first BMW car batteries rendered suitable for second-life applications +++ Significant reduction of carbon footprint during world ...

i20
·
G26
·
BMW iX
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Corporate
·
Sustainability
·
Electrification
·
BMW i4

MINI Cooper S 5-door (Fuel consumption combined in l/100km 6,5 - 6,3 (5,5 - 5,3) (NEFZ); 6,8 - 6,2 (6,5 - 6,9) (WLTP) / CO2 emissions combined in g/km: 149 - 144 (126 - 121) (NEFZ); 154 - 141 (147 - 134) (WLTP))

Media Set  

Goodwood, steam and old castles: through West Sussex in the MINI Cooper S 5-door.

14.10.2021Press Release

Great Britain is full of history that can be experienced. Whether architecture, technology or natural monuments - the home country of the MINI is home to many impressive contemporary witnesses. And the narrow country roads are made for a premium compact sports car like the MINI Cooper S 5-door. But where to start? In the south of the island, for example, in West Sussex.

MINI
·
MINI 5 door

Change of leadership at the top of BMW M GmbH.

11.10.2021Press Release

Franciscus van Meel reassumes chief executive position in the BMW Group subsidiary responsible for performance and high-performance automobiles. Markus Flasch is soon to head the product lines Rolls-Royce, BMW luxury and upper class as well as the BMW midrange class.

G26
·
F87
·
F90
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
M5
·
BMW i
·
M2
·
BMW i4

BMW 223i Active Tourer: Fuel consumption, combined: 6.6 – 6.0 l/100 km (42.8 – 47.1 mpg imp), CO2 emissions, combined: 149 – 137 g/km based on the WLTP cycle. BMW 230e xDrive Active Tourer: Fuel consumption combined: 1.4 – 1.1 l/100 km [201.8 – 256.8 mpg imp]; electric power consumption combined: 20.0 kWh – 17.9 kWh/100 km; CO2 emissions combined: 30 – 22 g/km based on the WLTP cycle.

Media Set  

The all-new BMW 2 Series Active Tourer.

06.10.2021Press Kit

Spatial functionality, hallmark BMW driving pleasure and an extremely progressive approach mark out the new BMW 2 Series Active Tourer. The second generation of the sporty all-rounder for the premium compact segment exudes visual dynamism and imposing presence through BMW’s clear design language. Its fundamentally redesigned interior combines a variety of usage possibilities with modern geometry and a BMW Curved Display in the style of the BMW iX. Added to ...

U06
·
Active Tourer
·
2 Series

Sustainably produced and highly individual: BMW M4 small series takes shape using new paint process

01.10.2021Press Release

+++ BMW Group Plant Dingolfing pilots new paint process +++ Overspray-free paint application opens up a wide range of possibilities for customisation +++ Unique combination of customer benefits and sustainability +++ Technology boosts both resource and energy efficiency +++

G82
·
Environment
·
Technology
·
Corporate
·
BMW Group Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
Sustainability
·
Production, Recycling
·
Coupé
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
M4

MINI Cooper S Countryman ALL4 (Fuel consumption combined in l/100km: 6,5-6,2 (NEFZ); 7,5-6,9 (WLTP) / CO2 emissions combined in g/km: 149-142 (NEFZ); 170-158 (WLTP))

Media Set  

Between elves and trolls: In the MINI Cooper S Countryman ALL4 through Iceland's Wild West.

30.09.2021Press Release

If you want to explore the world, you need a thirst for knowledge, a thirst for adventure and a four-wheel drive MINI Countryman. With it, you can travel safely even where more than half of the country's inhabitants firmly believe in the existence of supernatural beings - in Iceland. Especially a trip to the Westfjords, which are little developed for tourists, brings visitors closer to the life and culture of the islanders and breathtaking nature.

F60
·
MINI Countryman

MINI Cooper SE (combined fuel consumption: 0.0 l/100 km; combined power consumption: 16,1-14.9 (NEDC); 17,6-15,2 (WLTP) kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km)

Media Set  

Style meets style: culture trip through Frankfurt am Main in the MINI Cooper SE

23.09.2021Press Release

The “Main metropolis” has much more to offer than just banks and the stock exchange - so quickly board the all-electric MINI and walk in the footsteps of Goethe, Brentano and Chaplin

F56
·
MINI Electric

combined fuel consumption: 7.7 – 6.9 l/100 km (WLTP), 6.4 - 6.0 l/100 km (NEDC); combined CO2 emissions: 176 - 158 g/km (WLTP), 147 - 138 g/km (NEDC).

Media Set  

BMW model update measures as of autumn 2021.

22.09.2021Press Release

Three new drive variants for the new BMW 4 Series Convertible - BMW X1 xDrive18d and BMW X2 xDrive18d now feature 8-speed Steptronic transmission as standard - New exterior paint finishes for BMW 1 Series, BMW 2 Series Gran Coupé, BMW X2, BMW X3 and BMW X4 - My BMW App now with tyre pressure and tyre condition display - BMW i3 Unique Forever Edition premieres.

G23
·
F48 LCI
·
F39
·
F44
·
G01
·
G02
·
I01
·
Gran Coupé
·
2 Series
·
BMW iX3
·
BMW iX
·
1 Series
·
BMW i
·
BMW i3
·
X3
·
Convertible
·
X1
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

IAA MOBILITY 2021.

Here you can see our on demand webcasts from the IAA Mobility 2021, with the BMW Group Keynote, the Analyst and Investor Evening Event and the discussion forum "The car as the engine of the circular economy?".

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. You can receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

CO2 emission information.

The following applies to consumption figures for vehicles with new type approval, September 2017 onward: The figures for fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and energy consumption are obtained in accordance with the specified measuring procedure (EC Regulation No. 715/2007), as issued and amended. The figures are for a basic-version vehicle in Germany. The bandwidths allow for differences in the choice of wheel and tire sizes and items of optional equipment and can be changed by the configuration.

Obtained on the basis of the new "Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedure" (WLTP), the figures are converted back to the "New European Driving Cycle" (NEDC) for the sake of comparability. Values other than those stated here may be used for the purposes of taxation and for other vehicle-related duties relating to CO2 emissions.

More information about official fuel consumption figures and the official specific CO2 emissions of new passenger cars can be obtained from the "guideline on fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and current consumption of new passenger cars", available here: https://www.dat.de/co2/.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment
  • Arabic
  • Chinese
  • Chinese (simplified)
  • English