Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · Brands.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

The new BMW R 18.

03.04.2020Press Kit

With the new R 18, BMW Motorrad now enters the cruiser segment. Like no other BMW motorcycle before it, this model stands entirely in the tradition of historical BMW motorcycles – both technically and in terms of design style. It borrows from famous models such as the BMW R 5, shifting the focus back onto the motorcycle essentials: purist, no-frills technology and the boxer engine as the epicentre of riding pleasure, combined with “good vibrations”.

R 18

The powertrain for the BMW i Hydrogen NEXT: BMW Group reaffirms its ongoing commitment to hydrogen fuel cell technology.

30.03.2020Press Release

+++ Typical BMW dynamics assured: First technical details on the powertrain system for the BMW i Hydrogen NEXT +++ Development collaboration with Toyota Motor Corporation to continue +++

Technology
·
Mobility of the future
·
Electrification
·
Design, Concepts, Studies

„The Art of Leadership“ – BMW and CNN put the spotlight on exceptional role models.

27.03.2020Press Release

In times of uncertainty, inspiring people play an even more important role in sustaining society. The BMW Group and CNN International Commercial (CNNIC) have teamed up to portray the stories and attitude of some of the most remarkable creatives, artists and leaders of our time through two unique series comprising a total of eleven short films exploring “The Art of Leadership”.

G07
·
7 Series
·
Corporate
·
Product Placement
·
Sales, Marketing
·
X7
·
8 Series

Automatic emission-free city driving: Green light for BMW eDrive Zones in nearly 80 cities across Europe.

16.03.2020Press Release

Independent switchover to purely electric operating mode when entering designated city areas, e.g. low emission zones - Technology innovation as a contribution to improving life quality in almost 80 European cities - Digital service now available in various BMW plug-in hybrid models.

G20
·
G05
·
G21
·
G11 LCI
·
G12 LCI
·
3 Series
·
Long Wheelbase
·
Sedan
·
Touring
·
7 Series
·
X5
·
Technology
·
Mobility of the future
·
Traffic Management
·
Electrification

BMW i8 Coupé (fuel consumption combined: 1.8 l/100 km; combined power consumption: 14.0 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 42 g/km)

Media Set  

The BMW i8: From vision to icon, from bestseller to classic of the future.

11.03.2020Press Release

The trailblazer for futuristic design and sustainable, dynamic driving pleasure - BMW i8 Coupé and BMW i8 Roadster nearing the end of their production run - first plug-in hybrid model of the BMW Group goes down in company history as the world's most successful sports car with electrified drive.

I12 LCI
·
I15
·
I01
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i8 Roadster

Design, sustainability and new sensory worlds: the FUTURE FORUM by BMW Welt offers inspiration.

10.03.2020Press Release

The event program for March and April 2020. •BMW Welt is inviting the public to a total of six inspiring live formats in the Future Forum under the motto of “Future Senses”. •During Munich Creative Business Week, speakers from adidas, ReCup, the Ellen MacArthur Foundation and BMW Group, and many more, will talk about design, responsibility and sustainability in March. •The events in April will focus mainly on the senses of listening and feeling.

BMW Group Facilities
·
BMW Welt
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

ANNUAL ACCOUNTS PRESS CONFERENCE

Munich, 18 March 2020. 
Here you can see the webcast of the BMW Group Annual Accounts Press Conference 2020.

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

edit news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter set up and the fields of interest. You can receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily collection.

CO2 emission information.

The following applies to consumption figures for vehicles with new type approval, September 2017 onward: The figures for fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and energy consumption are obtained in accordance with the specified measuring procedure (EC Regulation No. 715/2007), as issued and amended. The figures are for a basic-version vehicle in Germany. The bandwidths allow for differences in the choice of wheel and tire sizes and items of optional equipment and can be changed by the configuration.

Obtained on the basis of the new "Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedure" (WLTP), the figures are converted back to the "New European Driving Cycle" (NEDC) for the sake of comparability. Values other than those stated here may be used for the purposes of taxation and for other vehicle-related duties relating to CO2 emissions.

More information about official fuel consumption figures and the official specific CO2 emissions of new passenger cars can be obtained from the "guideline on fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and current consumption of new passenger cars", available here: https://www.dat.de/co2/.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment
  • Arabic
  • Chinese
  • Chinese (simplified)
  • English