Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · Sport.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Both BMW i Andretti Motorsport drivers in the points at the team’s home Formula E race in Berlin.

25.05.2019Press Release

BMW i Andretti Motorsport finished in the points with both its drivers for the first time this season in race ten of the ABB FIA Formula E Championship. António Félix da Costa (POR), at the wheel of the BMW iFE.18, crossed the finish line fourth in the BMW i Berlin E-Prix presented by CBMM Niobium, having started the race from seventh place.

BMW Motorsport
·
FIA Formula E

Thrilling visions at Formula E home race: BMW i presents a look into the future in Berlin.

24.05.2019Press Release

Saturday marks BMW i Andretti Motorsport’s home race in the ABB FIA Formula E Championship: the BMW i Berlin E-Prix presented by CBMM Niobium. In the support programme for the tenth race of the season, Formula E fans will experience the innovative and technological capabilities of the BMW Group up close and personal.

BMW Motorsport
·
FIA Formula E

Virtual Le Mans dress rehearsal: the BMW M8 GTE is in action at the first ‘BMW 120 at Le Mans’ on iRacing.

23.05.2019Press Release

There are still a few weeks to go before the grand finale of the FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC) ‘Super Season’ – the 24 Hours of Le Mans (FRA) – but fans can get a taste of what’s to come in advance of the iconic La Sarthe race. On Sunday at 15:00hrs (CEST), the first ‘BMW 120 at Le Mans’ on iRacing gets underway.

BMW Motorsport
·
FIA WEC

Track facts and key factors: the BMW i Andretti Motorsport preview for the BMW i Berlin E-Prix.

22.05.2019Press Release

The ABB FIA Formula E Championship is in Berlin (GER) this weekend for round ten of the season. BMW i is the title partner of BMW i Andretti Motorsport’s home race again. In this preview, we present the most important facts on the circuit and the key factors for a successful BMW i Berlin E-Prix presented by CBMM Niobium.

BMW Motorsport
·
FIA Formula E

Greater focus for the BMW Group’s international motorsport programme: future and customers in the centre.

22.05.2019Press Release

The BMW Group establishes its motorsport programme for the future with a clear focus. The foundation is the BMW Group strategy NUMBER ONE > NEXT. With this strategy, the BMW Group is taking account of the transition in the automobile industry. Motorsport remains an integral part of BMW’s DNA and continues the resolute forward-looking orientation in just the same way as the company.

DTM
·
BMW Motorsport
·
Customer Racing
·
IMSA Series
·
24h Races
·
FIA Formula E
·
FIA WEC

Philipp Eng returns to the podium for BMW at Zolder and moves into the lead in the drivers’ standings.

19.05.2019Press Release

At Zolder (BEL), Philipp Eng (AUT) enjoyed the most successful DTM weekend of his career to date. After his first win on Saturday, he crossed the line behind René Rast (GER, Audi) on Sunday to claim second place in his ZF BMW M4 DTM. He has now taken the lead in the drivers’ standings, with 59 points.

DTM
·
BMW Motorsport

BMW Team RBM triumphs at home race at Zolder – Philipp Eng celebrates his first DTM win in Belgium.

18.05.2019Press Release

Triumph as the DTM returns to Zolder (BEL): in the third race of the DTM season, Philipp Eng (AUT) has celebrated the first DTM win of his career in the ZF BMW M4 DTM. Joel Eriksson (SWE) completed the one-two result for BMW Team RBM in the CATL BMW M4 DTM. This was the very first home race in Belgium for the team headed by Bart Mampaey.

DTM
·
BMW Motorsport

BMW Sports Trophy winners Rink, Brink and Leisen to race at the endurance classic in the BMW M4 GT4.

15.05.2019Press Release

BMW Motorsport provides a real highlight in their promotion of grass-roots level racing. The 2018 BMW Sports Trophy winners and VLN champions, Christopher Rink, Danny Brink and Philipp Leisen (all GER), are set for their race debuts at the wheel of the BMW M4 GT4.

BMW Sports Trophy
·
Motorsport Cars
·
Automotive
·
BMW Motorsport
·
Customer Racing
·
24h Races

Return to a historic venue: BMW Motorsport and the DTM go racing at Zolder.

13.05.2019Press Release

BMW Motorsport returns to a historic venue with the DTM; Zolder, in Belgium, hosts round two of the 2019 DTM season from 17th to 19th May. It was here that the first ever DTM race was held in 1984. Back then, victory went to Harald Grohs (GER) in a BMW 635 CSi. The DTM last raced at Zolder in 2002. 17 years later, the touring car series now returns to the iconic circuit.

DTM
·
BMW Motorsport

Race cancelled due to rain: shortened Sunday race day for the BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team at Imola.

12.05.2019Press Release

Sunday’s race day at Imola (ITA) was much shorter than planned for the FIM Superbike World Championship (WorldSBK) and the BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team. Tom Sykes (GBR) and Markus Reiterberger (GER) claimed eighth and tenth positions in the morning’s Superpole race. Race two in the afternoon had to be cancelled due to heavy rain.

Motorcycle Sports
·
Motorrad Motorsport

Top ten finish for Markus Reiterberger and the BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team in Saturday’s race at Imola.

11.05.2019Press Release

Saturday’s race in the FIM Superbike World Championship (WorldSBK) at Imola (ITA) ended with a top ten finish for the BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team. Markus Reiterberger (GER) crossed the line in tenth place on his BMW S 1000 RR. Team-mate Tom Sykes (GBR) was in third when he was forced to retire due to a technical defect on the tenth of 19 laps. Imola is hosting the fifth round of the 2019 WorldSBK season.

Motorcycle Sports
·
Motorrad Motorsport

“Official Vehicle Partner” BMW i presents the new Formula E Safety Car.

10.05.2019Press Release

The curtain has been raised on the new safety car for the ABB FIA Formula E Championship: “Official Vehicle Partner” BMW i unveiled the new BMW i8 Roadster Safety Car at “Yacht Club de Monaco” on the eve of the Monaco E-Prix (MON). The car has been modified specifically for use at the racetrack and the design is based on its sister model, the BMW i8 Coupé Safety Car.

Motorsport Cars
·
Automotive
·
BMW Motorsport
·
FIA Formula E
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

99th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF BMW AG.

Munich. Here you will see the transmission of the speech of Harald Krüger, Chairman of the Board of Management BMW AG.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

WHATSAPP NEWSFEED.

Register for our WhatsApp News service to be notified of new articles from directly on your smartphone.

More information

CO2 emission information.

The following applies to consumption figures for vehicles with new type approval, September 2017 onward: The figures for fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and energy consumption are obtained in accordance with the specified measuring procedure (EC Regulation No. 715/2007), as issued and amended. The figures are for a basic-version vehicle in Germany. The bandwidths allow for differences in the choice of wheel and tire sizes and items of optional equipment and can be changed by the configuration.

Obtained on the basis of the new "Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedure" (WLTP), the figures are converted back to the "New European Driving Cycle" (NEDC) for the sake of comparability. Values other than those stated here may be used for the purposes of taxation and for other vehicle-related duties relating to CO2 emissions.

More information about official fuel consumption figures and the official specific CO2 emissions of new passenger cars can be obtained from the "guideline on fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and current consumption of new passenger cars", available here: https://www.dat.de/co2/.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment
  • Arabic
  • Chinese
  • Chinese (simplified)
  • English