Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · Corporate.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Ad hoc: Profit before tax and revenues of BMW Group above market expectations in first quarter of 2017

Thu Apr 20 12:23:11 CEST 2017Press Release

In the first quarter of the financial year 2017, the BMW Group achieved a profit before tax of € 3,005 million (2016 Q1: € 2,368 million / +26.9%). This result exceeds current market expectations and was driven in particular by positive valuation effects.

Corporate
·
Corporate Finance, Facts, Figures

BMW Group Press Conference, Auto Shanghai 2017

Wed Apr 19 05:00:00 CEST 2017Speech

A very warm welcome to the BMW Group press conference at the Auto Shanghai 2017. Today we want to present some exciting world premieres and talk about the main topics driving the industry. E-mobility and digitalization remain at the center of interest. Speeches by Olaf Kastner, Peter Schwarzenbauer and Dr. Ian Robertson to follow.

Corporate
·
Board Member Speeches

SATELLITE Details Auto Shanghai 2017.

Thu Apr 13 11:02:10 CEST 2017Press Release

Munich. Please find the satellite details of the BMW Group Press Conference and highlights at the Auto Shanghai 2017 as follows: Agenda 19.04.2017 10:40 – 11:10 CST (04:40-05:10 CEST) BMW Group Press Conference – LIVE 17:00 – 17:30 CST (11:00-11:30 CEST) HIGHLIGHTS BMW Group Press Conference

Satellite
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Events
·
Exhibitions, Auto Shows

BMW Group sales record best-ever March and first quarter

Wed Apr 12 09:00:00 CEST 2017Press Release

254,862 vehicles delivered worldwide in March, up 5.9% +++ BMW sales increase 5.3%, totalling 212,093 +++ MINI sales grow 8.7% to 42,447 +++ BMW Group sales in first quarter up 5.3% to 587,237 +++ More than half a million BMWs sold in first quarter +++ Almost 20,000 electrified models sold in first quarter +++ Sales growth achieved in all major sales regions +++

Corporate
·
Corporate Finance, Facts, Figures
·
Sales and Marketing
·
Sales BMW Group Worldwide

BMW i8: 2,1 l/100 km combined, 49 g/km CO2 emission combined (Calculated in the EU test cycle, in combination with standard tyres)

Media Set  

BMW i meets Coachella. Additional pictures available.

Tue Apr 11 11:15:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Update

Coachella 2017: BMW i debuts as an exclusive partner of the acclaimed music festival. BMW i3 and i8 provide emission-free transportation. Renowned composer Hans Zimmer contributes the soundtrack for the BMW “Road to Coachella” Social Media Campaign.

I01
·
I12
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobile
·
BMW i8
·
Corporate
·
Sales and Marketing

The BMW Group at Auto Shanghai 2017.

Tue Apr 11 00:01:00 CEST 2017Press Kit

The world premiere of the all-new BMW 5 Series Long Wheelbase is one of the main highlights of the Auto Shanghai 2017 show. The new business sedan is the successor to the current front-runner in the Chinese car market’s premium segment and comes with all the right credentials for cementing this leading status. Likewise making its debut public appearance is the latest special-edition version of the BMW i8 plug-in hybrid sports car.

BMW i8: 2,1 l/100 km combined, 49 g/km CO2 emission combined (Calculated in the EU test cycle, in combination with standard tyres) BMW i3 (94Ah): 0,0 l/100km (Calculated in the EU test cycle, in combination with standard tyres)

Media Set  

Garage Italia Customs and BMW i celebrate Memphis Design with a special edition.

Wed Apr 05 09:00:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Update

World Premiere at Salone del Mobile: Lapo Elkann and Adrian van Hooydonk present BMW i3 and BMW i8 in a unique new Look.

BMW i
·
Corporate
·
BMW Group Design
·
Brands

BMW Lifestyle presents five new Sport Collections.

Mon Apr 03 14:30:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Munich. With five new collection lines ranging from Motorsport Heritage, Motorsport BMW, Golfsport and Yachtsport to Active, BMW Lifestyle has unveiled the perfect accompaniments for a sporty, active lifestyle brimming with energy and action – in keeping with the arrival of spring 2017.

Sports
·
Golf
·
BMW Golfsport
·
Sailing
·
BMW Yachtsport
·
BMW
·
Brands
·
BMW M
·
Lifestyle
·
Lifestyle Products

New perspectives for the view of historic innovations: BMW Group Classic at Techno Classica 2017.

Thu Mar 30 16:45:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Exhibition presentation in temporary and distinctive Hall 14 at the eastern entrance of Essen’s exhibition complex – BMW Group Classic presents particularly innovative vehicles from the years 1936 to 1995 – Review of 40 years of BMW 7 Series, 30 years of BMW twelve-cylinder engines and 30 years of BMW Z1, outlook for the Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este 2017.

Heritage
·
Corporate Heritage
·
BMW Brand Heritage
·
MINI Brand Heritage
·
Vintage, Heritage Events
·
Corporate
·
Exhibitions, Auto Shows
·
Milestones

BMW honours the best dealers in the world. Excellence in Sales Awards presented in Munich.

Wed Mar 29 16:26:26 CEST 2017Press Release

BMW honoured its 36 best dealers worldwide during the Excellence in Sales awards ceremony in Munich. The awards were presented by the programme’s patron, Ian Robertson, BMW AG Management Board member for Sales and Brand BMW, Aftersales BMW Group. 2016 was a record year for BMW Group sales and these awards recognise the outstanding contribution made by the company’s dealers.

Corporate
·
Sales and Marketing

BMW Group Plant Chennai scores a decade of “Sheer Driving Pleasure” in India

Wed Mar 29 12:35:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Today, BMW Group Plant Chennai celebrated 10 years of production excellence in India. The BMW Group Plant Chennai started operations on 29 March 2007. Since then, the BMW Group has strengthened its commitment to the Indian market and has continuously increased the number of its locally produced car models. Up to eight car models can be locally produced on two assembly lines at BMW Group Plant Chennai. Till date over 57,000 cars have been locally assembled.

Technology
·
Production, Recycling
·
Corporate
·
BMW Welt, Museum, Plants, Facilities

BMW Group publishes Sustainable Value Report 2016. New benchmarks for many indicators.

Fri Mar 24 12:56:00 CET 2017Press Release

Munich, 24 March 2017. To coincide with publication of the Annual Report 2016, the BMW Group has also released its new Sustainable Value Report. In the report, the company provides extensive, transparent information on key sustainability issues and the current status of its ten sustainability goals for 2020.

Environment
·
Sustainability
·
Corporate
·
Society

“A NEW ERA”: New BMW Group film launches online. The story of the BMW Group’s 100th-anniversary corporate campaign continues.

Wed Mar 22 09:54:53 CET 2017Press Release

A new era has begun. That is the key message of the new BMW film released today through all online channels. For the first time, the film “A NEW ERA” shows all four BMW Group Vision Vehicles side by side. One year after the company’s centenary, the world’s leading premium manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles is revisiting its “THE NEXT 100 YEARS” campaign.

Corporate
·
Centenary
·
Corporate
·
Sales and Marketing
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

THE BMW GROUP AT AUTO SHANGHAI 2017.

Shanghai. Here you will see the live transmission of the BMW Group press conference once again.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

ANNUAL ACCOUNTS PRESS CONFERENCE & ANALYST/INVESTOR CONFERENCE 2017.

on demand streaming

Here you can see the transmission of the press conferences once again.

CO2 emission information.

Fuel consumption figures based on the EU test cycle, may vary depending on the tyre format specified. Further information on official fuel consumption figures, specific CO2 emission values and the electric power consumption of new passenger cars is included in the guideline “Guideline for fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and electric power consumption of new passenger cars", which can be obtained from all dealerships, from Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH (DAT), Hellmuth-Hirth-Str. 1, 73760 Ostfildern-Scharnhausen and at http://www.dat.de/en/offers/publications/guideline-for-fuel-consumption.html.

Related Video Content.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment
  • Arabic
  • Chinese (simplified)
  • Chinese (traditional)
  • English