Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · BMW iX.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

BMW model update measures for spring 2024.

Wed Jan 31 00:01:00 CET 2024Press Release

+++ Start of sales for the third fully electric model variant of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan +++ Additional drive system variants for the fully electric BMW iX2, the BMW X2 and the BMW XM +++ Highway Assistant now also available for the BMW 7 Series, BMW XM, BMW iX, BMW X5, BMW X6 and BMW X7 +++ Upgraded smartphone integration for vehicles with BMW Operating System 9 and optimised display of charging stations +++ Extended functionality for My BMW App +++ ...

F39
·
G05
·
G06
·
G07
·
U10
·
i20
·
G09
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
BMW i5
·
XM
·
X6
·
BMW iX2
·
X7
·
7 Series
·
X5

BMW model update measures for summer 2023.

Wed May 24 00:01:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ Third all-electric model variant in the new BMW 7 Series range goes on sale +++ Additional straight-six diesel engines for the new BMW X5 and BMW X6 +++ Upgraded BMW iDrive featuring QuickSelect and BMW Operating System 8.5 now available for further models +++ Debut for Plug & Charge and MAX RANGE functions in the BMW i7 and BMW iX +++ M Sport package Pro for the new BMW X1 and BMW iX1 +++ New upholstery variants and exterior colours for numerous ...

G70
·
G05
·
G06
·
U11
·
G26
·
U06
·
G42
·
Coupé
·
3 Series
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
Active Tourer
·
X6
·
BMW i7
·
X1
·
M2

BMW is a partner of the 76th Cannes Film Festival.

Thu May 04 09:00:00 CEST 2023Press Release

BMW is a partner of the 76th Cannes Film Festival. +++ BMW extends official partnership with the festival for a second year +++ Premiere of a new BMW Films production +++ Unveiling of the watercraft THE ICON +++ First opportunity to experience the new BMW i7 M70 xDrive, the brand’s most powerful all-electric model, on the road +++

G70
·
i20
·
G09
·
G05
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
iX5 Hydrogen
·
BMW i7
·
XM
·
i7 M70
·
Lifestyle Events
·
iX M60
·
BMW iX5

BMW model update measures for spring 2023.

Wed Jan 25 06:00:00 CET 2023Press Release

Archive

New BMW Individual paint finish and additional seat surfaces for the BMW 7 Series range – BMW crystal headlights Iconic Glow now also available for the BMW X7 – New Parking Assistant Professional including Remote Control Parking and Manoeuvre Assistant via My BMW App for the BMW iX, BMW 7 Series and BMW X7 – BMW 4 Series and BMW M4 now with BMW Curved Display and BMW Operating System 8 as standard – M graphic in Red added to the options list for the BMW M4 ...

G07
·
U11
·
G22
·
G26
·
i20
·
G70
·
G82
·
Coupé
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
Gran Coupé
·
M4
·
BMW i7
·
X7
·
BMW iX1
·
4 Series

For the first time, the BMW Group is an official partner of the Cannes International Film Festival.

Thu May 05 10:00:00 CEST 2022Press Release

Archive

+++ BMW Festival Fleet of 163 electrified vehicles to provide VIPs, guests and stakeholders with incomparable experiences +++ First live appearance of the new all-electric BMW i7 following its world premiere - three BMW i7s on the roads of Cannes +++ BMW Group supports the festival's commitment to the environment and sets an example for innovation, electrification and sustainability +++

G70
·
i20
·
G26
·
G08
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
BMW iX3
·
BMW i7
·
Lifestyle Events
·
Lifestyle
·
BMW i4

At the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival 2022, the BMW Group is cooperating with the Grammy award winning artist Doja Cat, thus strengthening the ranks of inspiring co-creators.

Thu Apr 07 15:00:00 CEST 2022Press Release

Archive

+++ Increased collaboration with the legendary Californian festival +++ Co-Creator Doja Cat designs car wrap for the BMW iX +++ A diverse team of influencers including Tremaine Emory taps into the festival's sustainability ethos by drawing attention to e-mobility and the all-electric BMW iX and i4 models +++

i20
·
G26
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
Lifestyle Events
·
Lifestyle
·
BMW i4

The new BMW 8 Series and the new BMW M8 models: world premiere at the Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance 2022.

Tue Mar 08 00:01:00 CET 2022Press Release

Archive

New editions of the luxury sports cars and high-performance models were presented for the first time at the renowned classic car show in north-east Florida. Launch of BMW M GmbH anniversary activities with an exhibition of 50 groundbreaking sports cars from the company’s 50-year history.

G15
·
G14
·
G16
·
F92
·
F91
·
F93
·
i20
·
Coupé
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
8 Series
·
Gran Coupé
·
Convertible
·
M8

The first fully electric BMW xDrive system in the BMW iX and the BMW i4 M50

Tue Feb 22 09:00:00 CET 2022Press Release

Archive

Faster, more precise, more efficient: The first fully electric BMW xDrive system in the BMW iX and the BMW i4 M50. Two engines, four driven wheels and a globally unique drive torque control system ensure optimal traction, driving stability and dynamics in every situation.

i20
·
G26
·
i4 M50
·
BMW iX
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
BMW i

BMW to Debut a New Advertisement during the Super Bowl Starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Salma Hayek Pinault and the All-New, Fully Electric BMW iX Sports Activity Vehicle.

Wed Feb 09 03:00:00 CET 2022Press Release

Archive

Conceived by Goodby Silverstein & Partners and directed by Bryan Buckley, the 60-second spot will air during the third commercial break of the first quarter. BMW to launch two All-New, fully electric vehicles in the U.S. next month – the BMW iX Sports Activity Vehicle and the four-door BMW i4 Gran Coupe.

i20
·
G26
·
Sales, Marketing
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
Corporate
·
BMW i4

BMW model update measures as of spring 2022.

Wed Jan 26 00:01:00 CET 2022Press Release

Archive

Additional drive options for the new BMW 2 Series Coupé, the new BMW 2 Series Active Tourer and the new BMW 4 Series Gran Coupé - Premiere for the new Parking Assistant Professional in the BMW iX - My BMW App with new functions for models with electrified drive - Extended choice of body finishes and light-alloy wheels for the BMW i4, the new BMW 4 Series Gran Coupé, the BMW M5 and the BMW iX - Additional driver assistance systems available for the new BMW ...

G42
·
U06
·
G26
·
i20
·
F90
·
G01
·
G02
·
Coupé
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
BMW iX
·
M5
·
BMW i
·
X3
·
Technology
·
Active Tourer
·
Gran Coupé
·
2 Series

BMW M GmbH enters its anniversary year with a new sales high.

Thu Jan 13 08:00:00 CET 2022Press Release

Archive

Sales growth continued in 2021 – BMW M GmbH was the global market leader in the performance car and high-performance car segment for the third year running – Spotlight in the brand’s 50th anniversary year centres on the latest round of new products, alluring special-edition models and the next stage in the electrification offensive.

G80
·
G01
·
F97
·
F95
·
F96
·
G26
·
i20
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
Sales, Marketing
·
BMW iX
·
X6 M
·
BMW i
·
X3 M40
·
Corporate
·
i4 M50
·
M4
·
X3 M

The new BMW iX M60.

Wed Jan 05 00:01:00 CET 2022Press Release

Archive

The best of the three worlds of i, X and M.

i20
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
BMW M Automobiles

The BMW Christmas film featuring star cast: Christoph Waltz on the run from Christmas encounters Oliver Zipse and the BMW iX.

Mon Dec 20 09:30:00 CET 2021Press Release

Archive

+++ BMW Group and Academy Award winner continue their successful cooperation +++ In the clip, Waltz tries to escape the Christmas kitsch and encounters the Chairman of the Board of the BMW Group +++ Supercar Blondie and Alexa Chung are along for the ride, too: Happy ending with a red BMW iX +++

i20
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i

BMW iX achieves highest possible five-star rating in Euro NCAP safety assessment.

Wed Dec 08 10:00:00 CET 2021Press Release

Archive

+++New technology flagship from the BMW Group impresses with outstanding occupant protection for adults and children. +++ New interactive airbag between driver and front passenger seats reduces the risk of injury in the event of a side collision. +++ Advanced driver assistance systems help to prevent collisions with pedestrians and cyclists+++

i20
·
BMW iX
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Safety

BMW Group signs direct agreement with chip suppliers to secure supplies

Wed Dec 08 10:00:00 CET 2021Press Release

Archive

+++ Trilateral agreement with high-tech microchip manufacturer INOVA Semiconductors and feature-rich semiconductor foundry GlobalFoundries +++ Will secure several million semiconductors per year +++ First deliveries for BMW iX +++ Wendt: “Securing our semiconductor supply for the long term” +++

BMW iX
·
Finance, Facts, Figures
·
BMW i
·
Corporate

Delivered as promised: BMW Group hands over one-millionth electrified vehicle and achieves next milestone in transformation

Tue Dec 07 09:00:00 CET 2021Press Release

Archive

Pieter Nota: “Already have next target in our sights: We aim for two million electrified vehicles on the roads in just two years” +++ Plans to double BEV sales in 2022 +++ Around two million fully-electric vehicles delivered to customers by 2025 +++ BMW and MINI Charging provide access to more than 250,000 charging points in Europe +++

i20
·
bmwcharging
·
Sales, Marketing
·
BMW iX
·
Finance, Facts, Figures
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Sales Worldwide
·
Corporate
·
Electrification

“Moving Minds” campaign launches: renowned co-creators join forces with BMW to produce their content for the new BMW iX and BMW i4.

Sat Nov 13 17:00:00 CET 2021Press Release

Archive

+++ The market launch of the all-electric BMW iX and BMW i4 models is at the heart of the BMW co-creation +++ “Moving Minds” such as Gemma Styles, Steve Aoki and Luka Sabbat present the new BMW i models from their individual perspectives +++ The cooperation began at the IAA Mobility 2021 and is now being taken to a new level +++

G26
·
i20
·
BMW iX
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Electrification
·
BMW i4

Battery power: BMW Group makes Coldplay world tour more sustainable

Thu Oct 14 14:30:00 CEST 2021Press Release

Archive

+++ BMW & Coldplay unveil mobile show battery power solution for bands upcoming Music Of The Spheres World Tour +++ World tour achieves a new peak in the long-standing collaboration between the BMW and Coldplay+++ More than 40 recyclable BMW i3 batteries to provide the necessary power during the live performances +++ Use of the first BMW car batteries rendered suitable for second-life applications +++ Significant reduction of carbon footprint during world ...

i20
·
G26
·
BMW iX
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Corporate
·
Sustainability
·
Electrification
·
BMW i4
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

AUTO CHINA 2024.

Beijing. 24./25. April 2024.

Here you can see the Webcasts of the BMW Group Night and Press Conference at the Auto China 2024.

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

CO2 emission information.

Fuel consumption, CO2 emission figures and power consumption and range were measured using the methods required according to Regulation VO (EC) 2007/715 as amended. They refer to vehicles on the German automotive market. For ranges, the NEDC figures take into account differences in the selected wheel and tyre size, while the WLTP figures take into account the effects of any optional equipment.

All figures have already been calculated based on the new WLTP test cycle. NEDC figures listed have been adjusted to the NEDC measurement method where applicable. WLTP values are used as a basis for the assessment of taxes and other vehicle-related duties which are (also) based on CO2 emissions and, where applicable, for the purposes of vehicle-specific subsidies. Further information on the WLTP and NEDC measurement procedures is also available at www.bmw.de/wltp.

For further details of the official fuel consumption figures and official specific CO2 emissions of new cars, please refer to the “Manual on the fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and power consumption of new cars”, available at sales outlets free of charge, from Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH (DAT), Hellmuth-Hirth-Str. 1, 73760 Ostfildern-Scharnhausen and at https://www.dat.de/co2/.

Latest Facts & Figures.

Specifications of the BMW XM 50e, valid from 02/2024.
Wed Mar 06 13:48:00 CET 2024
G09
BMW M Automobiles
Specifications of the BMW i5 xDrive40, valid from 03/2024.
Thu Feb 29 15:53:00 CET 2024
G60
BMW i
Specifications of the BMW iX2 eDrive20, valid from 03/2024.
Sat Feb 17 09:00:00 CET 2024
U10
BMW i
Show all

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment