Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · Environment.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Right of way for green electricity by intelligent charging with the BMW i3.

07.11.2019Press Release

Right of way for green electricity by intelligent charging. BMW i and grid operator TenneT pilot new type of charging strategy for electric vehicles using the BMW i3 – Digital integration will turn electric mobility into a mainstay of the energy revolution – Customers can reap the benefits of reduced costs.

I01
·
BMW i3
·
Environment
·
Technology
·
Sustainability
·
Mobility of the future
·
Electrification
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i Beyond Automobiles
·
BMW i Sustainability
·
BMW i Incubator for Innovations

Project for responsible artisanal cobalt mining in Kolwezi, DR Congo: launching on-site activities

19.09.2019Press Release

With the pilot project “Cobalt for Development”, the BMW Group, BASF SE, Samsung SDI and Samsung Electronics yesterday kicked off their cross-industrial initiative aimed at improving working conditions of the people working at an artisanal cobalt mine site in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DR Congo). Cobalt is a key component in the production of batteries for electronic devices and electrified vehicles.

Environment
·
Corporate
·
Sustainability
·
Society

BMW Group opens plant in San Luis Potosi, Mexico

06.06.2019Press Release

+++ Innovative digitalisation technologies and new sustainability benchmarks set plant apart +++ Investment of over one billion US dollars +++ BMW Group active in Mexico for 25 years +++ Plant will be supplied with 100% CO2-free electricity +++

3 Series
·
Environment
·
Corporate
·
Board Member Speeches
·
Corporate Events
·
BMW Group Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
Technology
·
Sustainability
·
Production, Recycling

BMW Group publishes Sustainable Value Report 2017: “For us, sustainability means future viability.”

19.03.2018Press Release

Archive

The BMW Group understands sustainability from the supplier through production to recycling. The Sustainable Value Report 2017 provides all the facts and figures: more than 100,000 electrified vehicles sold for the first time in 2017; fleet average CO2 emissions in Europe; share of renewable energy further increased; supply chain for electromobility improved.

United Nations Alliance of Civilizations and BMW Group announce the ten awardees of the 2017 Intercultural Innovation Award.

30.11.2017Press Release

Archive

• More than 1,300 applications from 130 countries were received. The ten awardees have been selected across five continents. • Given the tremendous success of the initiative, the BMW Group and United Nations Alliance of Civilizations have decided to renew the partnership for another four years. • This year, the Intercultural Innovation Award Ceremony has been held for the first time at United Nations headquarters in New York.

BMW Group at UN Climate Change Conference in Bonn 2017. New energy strategy for CO2-free production. Strong commitment to climate protection.

14.11.2017Press Release

Archive

Bonn/Munich, 14 November 2017. On the occasion of the UN Climate Change Conference in Bonn, the BMW Group announced significant innovations in its energy strategy. As of 2020, the company will source only electricity from renewable sources worldwide. The BMW Group thus takes a significant step closer to its long-term goal of CO2-free production. At the end of 2016, the share of electricity from renewable sources at the BMW Group was 63% worldwide.

Corporate
·
Sustainability
·
Environment
·
Society
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

LA AUTO SHOW 2019

Los Angeles, 20. November.
Here you can see the webcast of the BMW Group Press Conference at the Los Angeles Auto Show.

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

edit news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter set up and the fields of interest. You can receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily collection.

CO2 emission information.

The following applies to consumption figures for vehicles with new type approval, September 2017 onward: The figures for fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and energy consumption are obtained in accordance with the specified measuring procedure (EC Regulation No. 715/2007), as issued and amended. The figures are for a basic-version vehicle in Germany. The bandwidths allow for differences in the choice of wheel and tire sizes and items of optional equipment and can be changed by the configuration.

Obtained on the basis of the new "Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedure" (WLTP), the figures are converted back to the "New European Driving Cycle" (NEDC) for the sake of comparability. Values other than those stated here may be used for the purposes of taxation and for other vehicle-related duties relating to CO2 emissions.

More information about official fuel consumption figures and the official specific CO2 emissions of new passenger cars can be obtained from the "guideline on fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and current consumption of new passenger cars", available here: https://www.dat.de/co2/.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment
  • Arabic
  • Chinese
  • Chinese (simplified)
  • English