Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · 7 Series.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

BMW Security Vehicle Trainings: Customised security from a single source.

Mon Mar 25 00:01:00 CET 2024Press Release

+++ BMW offers special training programmes for professional drivers of special protection vehicles +++ Realistic training scenarios with crash manoeuvres and pyrotechnics +++ Current portfolio of special protection vehicles includes the all-electric BMW i7 Protection, the BMW 7 Series Protection and the BMW X5 Protection VR6 +++

G70
·
G05
·
BMW i
·
BMW Driving Experience
·
Special Vehicles
·
BMW i7
·
7 Series
·
X5

BMW model update measures for spring 2024.

Wed Jan 31 00:01:00 CET 2024Press Release

+++ Start of sales for the third fully electric model variant of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan +++ Additional drive system variants for the fully electric BMW iX2, the BMW X2 and the BMW XM +++ Highway Assistant now also available for the BMW 7 Series, BMW XM, BMW iX, BMW X5, BMW X6 and BMW X7 +++ Upgraded smartphone integration for vehicles with BMW Operating System 9 and optimised display of charging stations +++ Extended functionality for My BMW App +++ ...

F39
·
G05
·
G06
·
G07
·
U10
·
i20
·
G09
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
BMW i5
·
XM
·
X6
·
BMW iX2
·
X7
·
7 Series
·
X5

The BMW Group at IAA Mobility 2023 in Munich.

Wed Aug 23 09:00:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ World’s foremost mobility show set to showcase advances in the transformation of the company and its brands +++ Electrification, digitalisation and circular economy all in the spotlight +++ World premiere of the BMW Vision Neue Klasse +++ Exhibition venue and Open Space in the city centre act as platforms for constructive dialogue on the future of individual mobility +++ BMW, MINI and BMW Motorrad exhibit their latest new models with electrified ...

G70
·
G60
·
G30
·
G05
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
iX5 Hydrogen
·
Europe
·
BMW i5
·
550e
·
5 Series
·
BMW i7
·
Munich
·
Mobility of the future

The first-ever BMW i7 Protection, the new BMW 7 Series Protection.

Wed Aug 09 00:01:00 CEST 2023Press Kit

The two models developed on the basis of the new BMW 7 Series succeed in blending an unrivalled protection concept with outstanding levels of ride comfort and spaciousness, exceptionally advanced equipment features and the class-beating dynamic prowess for which the brand is renowned. As the world’s first ever protection sedan with an all-electric drive system, the BMW i7 Protection (electric power consumption combined in WLTP cycle: 30.0 kWh/100 km, ...

G70
·
BMW i
·
BMW i7
·
7 Series
·
Special Vehicles

The BMW Group at Auto Shanghai 2023.

Tue Apr 18 10:00:00 CEST 2023Press Release

Archive

+++ BMW brand showcasing three world premieres +++ Strong focus on electrification and digitalisation +++

G70
·
G09
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
BMW i
·
Shanghai
·
BMW i7
·
XM
·
i7 M70
·
7 Series
·
Asia

The BMW i7 M70 xDrive.

Mon Apr 17 14:00:00 CEST 2023Press Release

Archive

The most powerful all-electric BMW model: BMW M is introducing an all-electric performance model to spearhead the new BMW 7 Series range. The BMW i7 M70 xDrive (electric power consumption combined: 23.8 – 20.8 kWh/100 km in the WLTP cycle) is the most powerful model with an all-electric drive system in the overall BMW Group portfolio. Equipped with an electric motor at both the front and rear axle generating a maximum system output of 485 kW/660 hp* and an ...

7 Series
·
i7 M70
·
BMW i7

BMW model update measures for spring 2023.

Wed Jan 25 06:00:00 CET 2023Press Release

Archive

New BMW Individual paint finish and additional seat surfaces for the BMW 7 Series range – BMW crystal headlights Iconic Glow now also available for the BMW X7 – New Parking Assistant Professional including Remote Control Parking and Manoeuvre Assistant via My BMW App for the BMW iX, BMW 7 Series and BMW X7 – BMW 4 Series and BMW M4 now with BMW Curved Display and BMW Operating System 8 as standard – M graphic in Red added to the options list for the BMW M4 ...

G07
·
U11
·
G22
·
G26
·
i20
·
G70
·
G82
·
Coupé
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
Gran Coupé
·
M4
·
BMW i7
·
X7
·
BMW iX1
·
4 Series

Progress and efficiency with added variety: additional drive system variants and innovations for the new BMW 7 Series.

Wed Sep 28 00:15:00 CEST 2022Press Release

Archive

The successful launch of the fully electric BMW i7 will now be followed by the arrival of two plug-in hybrids, including a BMW M model and a variant with a 48V mild hybrid diesel engine. The commitment to electrification continues with the latest BMW eDrive technology. Production due to get underway in November 2022.

G70
·
G11 LCI
·
G12
·
7 Series
·
M760
·
750e
·
740d
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
Efficient Dynamics
·
Electrification

Pilot project: Cars manoeuvre in production without drivers

Tue Jul 19 11:00:00 CEST 2022Press Release

Archive

BMW Startup Garage, venture client unit of the BMW Group, joins forces with young tech companies. Software solutions by Seoul Robotics and Embotech enable driverless mobility in plant. Pilot programme with new BMW 7 Series launches in July 2022.

G70
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
BMW Group Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
Automated Driving
·
BMW i7
·
7 Series
·
Production, Recycling

Electrifying luxury: Production launch of the new BMW 7 Series in Dingolfing

Fri Jul 01 11:00:00 CEST 2022Press Release

Archive

+++ Fully electric BMW i7* and highly efficient combustion-powered variants launch simultaneously +++ Over €300 million invested in Lower Bavarian site +++ One in four BMWs from Dingolfing already electrified +++ Consistent implementation of BMW iFACTORY +++ Piloting automated driving in production environment +++

G70
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Corporate
·
BMW Group Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
BMW i7
·
Sustainability
·
7 Series
·
Production, Recycling

Travelling by BMW i7 to the G7 summit at Schloss Elmau. BMW Group provides locally emission-free shuttle service for the meeting of heads of state and government, and announces its new generation of high-security vehicles – including, for the first time, an all-electric model.

Thu Jun 30 14:00:00 CEST 2022Press Release

Archive

The heads of state and government from the world’s most important industrialised nations convened at Schloss Elmau in Upper Bavaria on 26 – 28 June 2022 for the latest G7 summit. The BMW Group provided a shuttle service for the event, which was initiated by the German government. As well as the latest series-production models, the fleet of shuttles also featured three examples of the brand new BMW i7 xDrive60 (electric power consumption combined in WLTP ...

G26
·
G70
·
BMW i
·
BMW i7
·
7 Series

The new BMW 7 Series.

Wed Apr 20 14:00:00 CEST 2022Press Kit

Archive

BMW is leading the luxury segment into a new era that will be shaped by innovations in the fields of sustainability and digitalisation. With the new BMW 7 Series, the world’s most successful manufacturer of premium vehicles is creating forward-looking ways to enjoy driving pleasure, unsurpassed long-distance comfort and a top-end digital experience. Central to this reinterpretation is the BMW i7.

G70
·
7 Series
·
BMW i
·
BMW i7

Digital world premiere of the new BMW i7.

Tue Apr 12 18:00:00 CEST 2022Press Release

Archive

+++ Live stream on 20 April, 02:00 PM CEST, on bmwgroup.com and the social media channels of the BMW Group and the BMW brand +++ Oliver Zipse, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG, and Adrian van Hooydonk, BMW Group Head of Design, present the all-electric BMW i7 +++

G70
·
BMW i
·
BMW i7
·
7 Series

Technology and exclusivity in a new dimension.

Wed Mar 16 11:15:00 CET 2022Press Release

Archive

At today's BMW Group Annual Conference, Frank Weber, Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG for Development, presents the first details of the future BMW 7 Series.

G70
·
BMW i
·
BMW i7
·
7 Series

For the highest level of well-being in the luxury segment: the BMW i7 undergoes acoustic testing at the new FIZ North site.

Tue Feb 22 00:01:00 CET 2022Press Release

Archive

Optimised noise insulation, aeroacoustics and vibration comfort: in order to ensure the best possible comfort ever realised in a BMW, the new BMW i7 is undergoing a diverse range of tests in the BMW Group’s laboratories and on its test benches. The testing programme is also designed to ensure electromagnetic compatibility.

G70
·
BMW i
·
BMW i7
·
7 Series
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

AUTO CHINA 2024.

Beijing. 24/25 April 2024.

Here you can see the Webcasts of the BMW Group Night and Press Conference at the Auto China 2024; with the World Premieres of the new MINI Aceman and the new BMW i4.

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

CO2 emission information.

Fuel consumption, CO2 emission figures and power consumption and range were measured using the methods required according to Regulation VO (EC) 2007/715 as amended. They refer to vehicles on the German automotive market. For ranges, the NEDC figures take into account differences in the selected wheel and tyre size, while the WLTP figures take into account the effects of any optional equipment.

All figures have already been calculated based on the new WLTP test cycle. NEDC figures listed have been adjusted to the NEDC measurement method where applicable. WLTP values are used as a basis for the assessment of taxes and other vehicle-related duties which are (also) based on CO2 emissions and, where applicable, for the purposes of vehicle-specific subsidies. Further information on the WLTP and NEDC measurement procedures is also available at www.bmw.de/wltp.

For further details of the official fuel consumption figures and official specific CO2 emissions of new cars, please refer to the “Manual on the fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and power consumption of new cars”, available at sales outlets free of charge, from Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH (DAT), Hellmuth-Hirth-Str. 1, 73760 Ostfildern-Scharnhausen and at https://www.dat.de/co2/.

Latest Facts & Figures.

Specifications of the BMW XM 50e, valid from 02/2024.
Wed Mar 06 13:48:00 CET 2024
G09
BMW M Automobiles
Specifications of the BMW i5 xDrive40, valid from 03/2024.
Thu Feb 29 15:53:00 CET 2024
G60
BMW i
Specifications of the BMW iX2 eDrive20, valid from 03/2024.
Sat Feb 17 09:00:00 CET 2024
U10
BMW i
Show all

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment