Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · Active Tourer.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

BMW model update measures for autumn 2023.

Wed Sep 27 09:00:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ Debut for new BMW iDrive with QuickSelect and BMW Operating System 9; introduction of BMW Digital Premium in the BMW X1 and BMW 2 Series Active Tourer +++ Latest Remote Software Upgrades for many models +++ New functions for My BMW App +++ New Highway Assistant soon to be available for the BMW 7 Series +++ Additional exterior paint finish for the new BMW 5 Series Sedan +++ New 21-inch light-alloy wheels for the BMW 7 Series +++

BMW model update measures for summer 2023.

Wed May 24 00:01:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ Third all-electric model variant in the new BMW 7 Series range goes on sale +++ Additional straight-six diesel engines for the new BMW X5 and BMW X6 +++ Upgraded BMW iDrive featuring QuickSelect and BMW Operating System 8.5 now available for further models +++ Debut for Plug & Charge and MAX RANGE functions in the BMW i7 and BMW iX +++ M Sport package Pro for the new BMW X1 and BMW iX1 +++ New upholstery variants and exterior colours for numerous ...

G70
·
G05
·
G06
·
U11
·
G26
·
U06
·
G42
·
Coupé
·
3 Series
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
Active Tourer
·
X6
·
BMW i7
·
X1
·
M2

Euro NCAP safety rating: The new BMW X1 and BMW 2 Series Active Tourer receive top 5-star rating.

Tue Oct 25 10:00:00 CEST 2022Press Release

Archive

+++European Consumer Protection Institute awards both premium compact models the top rating.+++ New centre airbag reduces the risk of injury to the driver and front passenger in the event of a side impact.+++ New generation of front collision warning can also protect pedestrians and cyclists when making turns.+++

U06
·
U11
·
Technology
·
Active Tourer
·
Safety
·
X1
·
2 Series

BMW model update measures as of autumn 2022.

Wed Sep 28 00:01:00 CEST 2022Press Release

Archive

Sales launch of the all-electric BMW iX1 -Two plug-in hybrid models and two further drive variants of the compact Sports Activity Vehicle new to the range as well - New entry-level motor and engine for the BMW i4 and the BMW 2 Series Active Tourer - Innovation package for the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupé and the BMW 1 Series - BMW M Laptimer now as a vehicle app - Additional functions for the My BMW app - Optimised tyre pressure control - Digital Art Mode ...

i20
·
U06
·
G26
·
F44
·
U11
·
F48
·
G08
·
1 Series
·
BMW i
·
Active Tourer
·
Gran Coupé
·
BMW iX3
·
X1 xDrive25e
·
X1
·
2 Series
·
BMW iX1
·
BMW i4

BMW model update measures as of summer 2022.

Tue May 31 16:37:32 CEST 2022Press Release

Archive
Update

Sales launch for plug-in hybrid models of the new BMW 2 Series Active Tourer - Additional drive variants for the BMW 2 Series Coupé and the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupé - New equipment packages for numerous model series - BMW 2 Series Coupé and BMW M3 now with BMW Operating System 8 and BMW Curved Display as standard - My BMW App, BMW Maps navigation system and BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant with extended functions.

U06
·
G42
·
G26
·
G80
·
Coupé
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
Active Tourer
·
Gran Coupé
·
M3
·
2 Series
·
4 Series

BMW model update measures as of spring 2022.

Wed Jan 26 00:01:00 CET 2022Press Release

Archive

Additional drive options for the new BMW 2 Series Coupé, the new BMW 2 Series Active Tourer and the new BMW 4 Series Gran Coupé - Premiere for the new Parking Assistant Professional in the BMW iX - My BMW App with new functions for models with electrified drive - Extended choice of body finishes and light-alloy wheels for the BMW i4, the new BMW 4 Series Gran Coupé, the BMW M5 and the BMW iX - Additional driver assistance systems available for the new BMW ...

G42
·
U06
·
G26
·
i20
·
F90
·
G01
·
G02
·
Coupé
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
BMW iX
·
M5
·
BMW i
·
X3
·
Technology
·
Active Tourer
·
Gran Coupé
·
2 Series

The all-new BMW 2 Series Active Tourer.

Wed Oct 06 00:01:00 CEST 2021Press Kit

Archive

Spatial functionality, hallmark BMW driving pleasure and an extremely progressive approach mark out the new BMW 2 Series Active Tourer. The second generation of the sporty all-rounder for the premium compact segment exudes visual dynamism and imposing presence through BMW’s clear design language. Its fundamentally redesigned interior combines a variety of usage possibilities with modern geometry and a BMW Curved Display in the style of the BMW iX. Added to ...

U06
·
Active Tourer
·
2 Series

BMW model revision measures for summer 2020.

Wed May 27 00:20:00 CEST 2020Press Release

Archive

48-volt technology for 37 additional models – New diesel engines for BMW 7 Series, BMW X3, BMW X4, BMW X5, BMW X6 and BMW X7 – New models for BMW 2 Series Gran Coupé – Digital service BMW eDrive Zone for plug-in hybrid models – Latest generation of the display and control system with BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant for BMW 3 Series –Driving Assistant Professional with new functions – Optimised Integral Active Steering for BMW 7 Series and BMW 8 Series.

G01
·
G02
·
G05
·
G06
·
G07
·
F44
·
G20
·
1 Series
·
3 Series
·
Long Wheelbase
·
Sedan
·
Touring
·
5 Series
·
6 Series
·
Gran Coupé
·
7 Series
·
BMW M Automobiles

BMW at the 88th Geneva International Motor Show 2018.

Tue Mar 06 13:30:00 CET 2018Press Kit

Archive
Update

World premiere for the BMW Concept M8 Gran Coupe: Study car offers a look ahead to the most alluring and exotic variant of the new BMW 8 Series.

G02
·
F39
·
F80
·
F46 LCI
·
F45 LCI
·
I12 LCI
·
I15
·
Coupé
·
X4
·
X2
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
M3
·
2 Series
·
Gran Tourer
·
Active Tourer
·
i8 Coupé
·
BMW i Automobiles

The new BMW 2 Series Active Tourer. The new BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer.

Wed Jan 10 09:30:00 CET 2018Press Kit

Archive

The BMW 2 Series Active Tourer and BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer both offer ample space, impressive versatility, excellent comfort and the dynamic driving qualities for which the brand is renowned. Also equipped with the latest generation of engines, BMW’s updated premium compact models for the Sports Activity Tourer (SAT) segment will be available from March 2018.

F45
·
F46
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles
·
225xe
·
2 Series
·
Active Tourer
·
Gran Tourer

BMW model upgrade measures for the summer of 2017.

Thu May 11 00:03:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Archive

New BMW 5 Series Sedan and new BMW 5 Series Touring with additional drive variants – BMW 7 Series with a comprehensively extended range of standard equipment – iDrive operating system for further models with menu display in a live tile arrangement and touch screen function for the Control Display – range of functions for Real Time Traffic Information complemented by car-to-car hazard warning – On-Street Parking Information usable in additional cities.

F45
·
F46
·
G11
·
G30
·
G31
·
F15
·
F16
·
5 Series
·
7 Series
·
X1
·
2 Series
·
Active Tourer
·
Gran Tourer
·
Sedan
·
Touring
·
X5
·
X6
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

AUTO CHINA 2024.

Beijing. 24./25. April 2024.

Here you can see the Webcasts of the BMW Group Night and Press Conference at the Auto China 2024.

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

CO2 emission information.

Fuel consumption, CO2 emission figures and power consumption and range were measured using the methods required according to Regulation VO (EC) 2007/715 as amended. They refer to vehicles on the German automotive market. For ranges, the NEDC figures take into account differences in the selected wheel and tyre size, while the WLTP figures take into account the effects of any optional equipment.

All figures have already been calculated based on the new WLTP test cycle. NEDC figures listed have been adjusted to the NEDC measurement method where applicable. WLTP values are used as a basis for the assessment of taxes and other vehicle-related duties which are (also) based on CO2 emissions and, where applicable, for the purposes of vehicle-specific subsidies. Further information on the WLTP and NEDC measurement procedures is also available at www.bmw.de/wltp.

For further details of the official fuel consumption figures and official specific CO2 emissions of new cars, please refer to the “Manual on the fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and power consumption of new cars”, available at sales outlets free of charge, from Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH (DAT), Hellmuth-Hirth-Str. 1, 73760 Ostfildern-Scharnhausen and at https://www.dat.de/co2/.

Latest Facts & Figures.

Specifications of the BMW XM 50e, valid from 02/2024.
Wed Mar 06 13:48:00 CET 2024
G09
BMW M Automobiles
Specifications of the BMW i5 xDrive40, valid from 03/2024.
Thu Feb 29 15:53:00 CET 2024
G60
BMW i
Specifications of the BMW iX2 eDrive20, valid from 03/2024.
Sat Feb 17 09:00:00 CET 2024
U10
BMW i
Show all

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment