Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub South Africa · Articles · Motor Shows.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Art meets innovation: The BMW i5 Flow NOSTOKANA.

Fri Mar 01 13:00:00 CET 2024Press Release

+++ Tribute to BMW Art Car by Esther Mahlangu +++ World premiere at Frieze Los Angeles +++ Colour-change technology reinterprets distinctive ornamentation +++ Complex colours and patterns showcase future potential for customised vehicles +++

G60
·
BMW i
·
BMW Group Design
·
Corporate
·
BMW Design
·
Cultural Issues
·
BMW i5
·
Los Angeles
·
Sedan
·
America

BMW Group South Africa signs off from 2023 Simola Hillclimb in electrifying form.

Tue May 09 11:04:50 CEST 2023Press Release

The 13th Knysna Simola Hillclimb run on Saturday, 6 May and Sunday, 7 May solidified the event’s status as the must-attend hillclimb on the local motorsport calendar. For BMW Group South Africa, that fielded cars in the hillclimb’s Classic Car Friday and King of the Hill events, Knysna proved a fitting environment to display its icons – past and future – as it celebrates 50 years in South Africa.

Motor Shows
·
More BMW Motorsport

MINI presents Spike, the digital character for the new model family.

Mon Apr 10 00:01:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ New digital character called Spike +++ Premiere at Auto Shanghai 2023 and in the MINI Concept Aceman +++ Typical MINI user experience presented for the first time in the new MINI family+++

Technology
·
Mobility of the future
·
Design, Concepts, Studies
·
Shanghai
·
MINI Cooper
·
Asia

The BMW Group at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2022.

Wed Jan 05 20:00:00 CET 2022Press Kit

Archive

+++ World premiere of the BMW iX M60 +++ BMW iX Flow featuring E Ink: Magical exterior colour change +++ Preview of in-car entertainment of the future +++ New My Modes: BMW first to bring Digital Art into vehicles +++ Digital design vision DIMENSIONS OF REAL +++

Technology
·
Mobility of the future
·
Las Vegas
·
America

BMW Theatre Screen brings cinematic experience into the vehicle.

Wed Jan 05 20:00:00 CET 2022Press Release

Archive

+++ BMW previews in-car entertainment of the future at CES 2022 +++ Theatre mode turns vehicle fund into cinema lounge +++ BMW Theatre Screen with Amazon Fire TV built in +++ 31-inch ultra-wide display with resolution up to 8k +++

Technology
·
Las Vegas
·
Infotainment & Control Concepts
·
America

Magical exterior colour-change: The BMW iX Flow featuring E Ink.

Wed Jan 05 20:00:00 CET 2022Press Release

Archive

+++ World premiere at CES 2022 +++ Body surface with real color change thanks to electrophoretic technology +++ Potential for future interior and exterior applications +++

·
Las Vegas
·
America
·
Technology
·
Mobility of the future

The BMW Group emphasises its consistent focus on sustainability at the 2021 IAA Mobility: More stringent CO2 targets go hand in hand with concrete measures and concepts for implementation

Mon Sep 06 09:45:00 CEST 2021Press Release

Archive

The BMW Group is putting circular economy and sustainable urban mobility at the centre of its presence at the 2021 IAA Mobility. At the motor show, the company is consistently demonstrating its sustainability and CO2 targets as well as its concrete measures and concepts to achieve these goals.

i20
·
G26
·
Motor Shows
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
Corporate Finance, Facts, Figures
·
·
Design, Concept, Studies
·
Europe
·
Corporate
·
Sustainability
·
Lifestyle Products

The BMW Group at the IAA Mobility 2021 in Munich.

Wed Jul 28 08:00:00 CEST 2021Press Kit

Archive

Driving pleasure in a variety of forms, innovations designed to increase sustainability across the board and visions for the urban mobility of tomorrow form the core of the BMW Group’s presence at the IAA Mobility 2021 show.

i20
·
G08
·
G26
·
G42
·
G05
·
G06
·
G01
·
CE 04
·
Coupé
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
X3
·
Gran Coupé
·
Europe
·
BMW iX3
·
Munich
·
2 Series

The sound of the BMW Concept i4.

Thu Mar 05 09:00:00 CET 2020Press Release

Archive

+++ BMW IconicSounds Electric expands with sound of the BMW Concept i4 co-created with Hans Zimmer +++ Jointly developed start/stop sound in all electrified BMW models from July 2020 +++

Europe
·
Technology
·
Acoustics & Aerodynamics
·
Mobility of the future
·
Electrification
·
Geneva
·

The BMW Group at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2020 in Las Vegas.

Thu Dec 19 14:00:00 CET 2019Press Release

Archive

At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2020 – taking place in Las Vegas on 7 – 10 January 2020 – the BMW Group will be presenting its visionary approaches to creating the mobility experience of the future.

BMW i3
·
Motor Shows
·
Las Vegas
·
Technology
·
BMW i Automobiles

BMW at the IAA Cars 2019 in Frankfurt.

Tue Sep 10 09:00:00 CEST 2019Press Kit

Archive

The BMW stand at the IAA Cars 2019 international motor show in Frankfurt am Main revolves around the theme of the future of driving pleasure.

G06
·
F52
·
G16
·
G15
·
F92
·
G21
·
F48 LCI
·
1 Series
·
Coupé
·
3 Series
·
Touring
·
Gran Coupé
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
X1
·
X6
·
8 Series
·
M8

Next milestone: BMW Group aims to have one million electrified vehicles on the roads in 2021

Tue Sep 10 08:30:00 CEST 2019Press Release

Archive

Oliver Zipse: Already at the forefront of electromobility +++ Market for electric vehicles developing at different rates +++ Customers are key: Technologies for climate protection only effective if customers want them and use them +++ Sustainability crucial throughout entire value chain +++ BMW i Hydrogen NEXT concept car on show at the IAA +++ Test fleet of fuel cell vehicles from 2022

Europe
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Events
·
Motor Shows

BMW South Africa to host the second BMW M Festival from 26 to 27 October 2019.

Mon Sep 02 12:55:00 CEST 2019Press Kit

Archive

BMW South Africa is set to host the second BMW M Festival at the Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit in Johannesburg from 26 to 27 October 2019. In 2017, just under 20,000 BMW customers, fans and car enthusiasts attended the first-ever BMW M Festival. The 2019 BMW M Festival promises to be more thrilling with six BMW M and M Performance models scheduled to celebrate their local premiere.

BMW M Automobiles
·
Motor Shows

MINI at the IAA Cars 2019 in Frankfurt.

Fri Aug 30 06:00:00 CEST 2019Press Release

Archive

Show premiere for the all-electric MINI Cooper SE – New battery cell technology extends electric range of the MINI Cooper S E Countryman ALL4 plug-in hybrid by 30 per cent – Traditional British brand reflects on its 60-year heritage, presents current model range, new customisation options and the latest accessory and lifestyle products in Hall 11 at the Frankfurt trade fair arena.

MINI Cooper
·
MINI Countryman
·
MINI Electric
·
Europe
·
Frankfurt

BMW at the IAA Cars 2019 in Frankfurt.

Mon Aug 26 18:10:00 CEST 2019Press Release

Archive

The BMW stand at the IAA Cars 2019 international motor show in Frankfurt am Main revolves around the theme of the future of driving pleasure.

Europe
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Events
·
Frankfurt
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2024.

21 March - 09:00 AM CET.
Here you can see the webcast of the BMW Group Annual Conference 2024, with the world premiere of the next BMW vision vehicle on the "Road to Neue Klasse".

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon