Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub South Africa · Articles · Brands.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

MINI and The Woolmark Company announce partnership. Focus on supporting young designers.

Thu Jan 18 14:40:00 CET 2018Press Release

MINI and The Woolmark Company kick off the new year by announcing their partnership for 2018. The two brands can both claim expertise in the areas of design and innovation, and their collaboration is intended to promote the work of young designers. The early fruits of the partnership – a capsule collection in wool, designed by a series of up-and-coming fashion designers – will be shown in June this year at Pitti Uomo 94 in Florence.

Lifestyle
·
Lifestyle Products
·
Design issues, Concepts and Studies

“10 questions to…” Christopher Weil.

Thu Jan 18 14:30:00 CET 2018Press Release

Christopher Weil is a passionate designer. Since 2013 he has been Head of Exterior Design at MINI, i.e. the man responsible for shaping the exterior of both current and future MINI models and the brand’s concept and vision cars. He answers ten questions about design in general and the MINI design in particular. He explains why good design is something you experience as well as see, and predicts exciting things in store for the MINI brand.

·
MINI

MINI and The Woolmark Company announce partnership. Focus on supporting young designers.

Mon Jan 15 17:45:00 CET 2018Press Release

MINI and The Woolmark Company kick off the new year by announcing their partnership for 2018. The two brands can both claim expertise in the areas of design and innovation, and their collaboration is intended to promote the work of young designers. The early fruits of the partnership – a capsule collection in wool, designed by a series of up-and-coming fashion designers – will be shown in June this year at Pitti Uomo 94 in Florence.

Lifestyle
·
Lifestyle Products
·

“10 questions to…” Oliver Heilmer.

Mon Jan 15 10:20:00 CET 2018Press Release

For Oliver Heilmer, Head of MINI Design since September 2017, design is not just a career, it’s a vocation. The Munich native has been driven by the desire to create new cars since he was a boy. Here, the 43-year-old tells us about his idea of good design, his plans for the future of the MINI brand and the sense of boldness and daring they require.

F56
·

MINI at the NAIAS 2018 in Detroit.

Thu Jan 11 00:01:00 CET 2018Press Release

Extensive update for the original in the premium small car segment is the main focus of the MINI appearance at the event that traditionally kicks off the year for the automotive industry – British brand presents the new edition of the MINI and the MINI Convertible at the North American International Auto Show 2018 along with the current range of models in the premium compact segment.

America
·
Detroit
·
MINI
·
MINI 3 door
·
MINI 5 door
·
MINI Convertible
·
MINI Clubman
·
MINI Countryman

MINI and South African Fashion Week (SAFW) partner to bring the “MINI Scouting Menswear” in association with GQ Magazine.

Wed Jan 10 08:00:00 CET 2018Press Kit

For almost 60 years now, MINI has always stood for ideas, inspiration and passion. It is in this spirit that MINI South Africa and South African Fashion Week (SAFW) are joining forces to bring the fashion talent search platform, MINI Scouting Menswear in association with GQ Magazine. Previously known as SAFW Scouting Menswear, the competition is now in its fifth year and runs in conjunction with the Spring/Summer 2018 collections.

Lifestyle
·
Lifestyle Events
·
Lifestyle Products

The new MINI 3 door, the new MINI 5 door, the new MINI Convertible.

Tue Jan 09 23:43:00 CET 2018Press Release

The British premium automobile manufacturer strengthens the progressive character and appeal of its models in the small car segment with a stylishly refined visual appearance and extensive technological advancements. The update for the MINI 3 door includes fresh design accentuations, innovations in the field of drive technology, additional customisation options and an expansion of the digital services available as part of MINI Connected.

MINI
·
MINI Convertible
·
MINI 3 door
·
MINI 5 door

MINI Yours Customised: From the original to the personalised unique special.

Tue Dec 26 23:55:00 CET 2017Press Kit

British premium automobile manufacturer lifts individualisation typical of the brand to a new level – Innovative package permits manufacture of side scuttles, trims, illuminated door sills and LED door projectors in a design created by the customer – Personalised upgrade products will be available for numerous MINI models over the course of 2018.

Accessories

Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este 2018: Event organisers establish more categories for historic cars and motorcycles.

Thu Dec 21 15:39:00 CET 2017Press Release

Event categories for all manner of classic vehicles, whether equipped with four, three, or two wheels, reflect the broad spectrum of the history of mobility +++ Selecting committees are still accepting registrations +++ BMW Group Classic and Grand Hotel Villa d’Este to host the exclusive car pageant on Lake Como from May 25th to May 27th 2018 +++ Theme of the beauty contest is “Hollywood on the Lake”.

Heritage
·
Heritage Events
·
Corporate Heritage
·
Rider Training, Travel, Event

Delivered as promised: BMW Group meets pledge to deliver 100,000 electrified vehicles in 2017

Mon Dec 18 20:15:00 CET 2017Press Release

The BMW Group has delivered more than 100,000 electrified vehicles to customers worldwide in 2017, as promised at the beginning of the year. This underlines the company’s leadership role when it comes to electro-mobility. An eye-catching light installation will mark this milestone on the road to the mobility of the future, with the BMW Group headquarters, the world-famous “Four-Cylinder” in the north of Munich, transformed into a battery.

Corporate
·
Sales and Marketing
·
Corporate Events
·
BMW i Automobile
·
BMW iPerformance Automobile

Tradition-conscious, authentic, clear: The new MINI logo.

Wed Dec 13 09:18:00 CET 2017Press Release

Current interpretation of the brand emblem combines stylistic elements from the early phase of the classic Mini with a future-oriented appearance that focuses on the essentials – latest chapter in the varied history of the MINI logo will be visible on all MINI models as of March 2018: on the bonnet and rear, at the centre of the steering wheel and on the remote control.

Masterpieces of technology and creativity: the BMW Concept 8 Series and Studio Drift’s FRANCHISE FREEDOM flying sculpture at Miami Beach.

Mon Dec 04 14:30:00 CET 2017Press Release

Munich / Miami Beach. Out of creativity and technological expertise are born innovative masterpieces – in art and automotive design alike. BMW is teaming up with Studio Drift at the Art Basel fair in Miami Beach to present impressive examples of this formula, courtesy of the FRANCHISE FREEDOM flying sculpture and the BMW Concept 8 Series.

Corporate
·
Cultural Issues
·

The new BMW i8 Roadster, the new BMW i8 Coupe.

Wed Nov 29 18:25:00 CET 2017Press Kit

The sports car of the future – now available in two body variants. New BMW i8 Roadster and new BMW i8 Coupe are under starter’s orders. Both plug-in hybrid models feature further developed BMW eDrive technology, enabling longer range and more time in pure-electric mode. World premiere of the BMW i8 Roadster at the Los Angeles Auto Show in December 2017, market launch from May 2018.

I12
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
BMW i Automobile
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

DETROIT MOTOR SHOW.

Here you can see the webcast of the BMW Group press conference at the North American International Auto Show 2018.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

personal news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter and RSS feed set up. You can receive PressClub e-mail notifications for new article and TV footage material immediately or as a daily collection. If you want limit the reception for your fields of interest.

Latest Facts & Figures.

Updated MINI model range price list.
Fri Sep 01 15:40:08 CEST 2017
F57
MINI
Updated MINI Countryman price list.
Thu Jul 06 11:52:04 CEST 2017
F60
MINI Countryman
Updated MINI model range price list.
Wed Apr 05 16:51:46 CEST 2017
F56