Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub South Africa · Articles · Brands.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Sustainability, diversity, innovation, profitability and optimism – the MINI future strategy.

03.11.2021Press Kit

Blue-skies thinking, seeing challenges as opportunities, taking the wishes and needs of individuals into account openly and unconventionally – all these facets are firmly anchored in the tradition of the MINI brand. MINI is now charting the course for the future on the platform of this self-assured mindset.

MINI

Battery power: BMW Group makes Coldplay world tour more sustainable

14.10.2021Press Release

+++ BMW & Coldplay unveil mobile show battery power solution for bands upcoming Music Of The Spheres World Tour +++ World tour achieves a new peak in the long-standing collaboration between the BMW and Coldplay+++ More than 40 recyclable BMW i3 batteries to provide the necessary power during the live performances +++ Use of the first BMW car batteries rendered suitable for second-life applications +++

i20
·
G26
·
BMW iX
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Corporate
·
Sustainability
·
Electrification
·
BMW i4

Change of leadership at the top of BMW M GmbH.

11.10.2021Press Release

Franciscus van Meel reassumes chief executive position in the BMW Group subsidiary responsible for performance and high-performance automobiles. Markus Flasch is soon to head the product lines Rolls-Royce, BMW luxury and upper class as well as the BMW midrange class.

G26
·
F87
·
F90
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
M5
·
BMW i
·
M2
·
BMW i4

The new MINI 3-door Hatch, MINI 5-door Hatch and MINI Convertible in South Africa.

21.09.2021Press Kit

• The original in the small car premium segment moves to the next stage of its evolution. • With intensive makeover for the MINI 3-door Hatch, the MINI 5-door Hatch and the MINI Convertible, position confirmed as premium providers of driving fun, expressive design and individual style.

F57
·
F56
·
MINI
·
MINI Convertible
·
MINI Electric
·
MINI 3 door
·
MINI 5 door

MINI and the IAA Mobility 2021: #BIGLOVE – a feeling that lasts.

09.09.2021Press Release

Visions for sustainable mobility and cities designed for excellent quality of living, fresh stimuli for the MINI community and a clear commitment to diversity: with its ‘BIG LOVE from Munich’ campaign the British premium brand left its mark at the International Motor Show and not only with the large-format mural on the tower of “Sugar Mountain” designed by the artist Lakwena.

F56
·
MINI Electric
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

LIVE STREAMING.

Open Streaming Page

Here you can see the on-demand streams of the latest BMW Group press events. 

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon