Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub South Africa · Articles · Corporate.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Battery power: BMW Group makes Coldplay world tour more sustainable

14.10.2021Press Release

+++ BMW & Coldplay unveil mobile show battery power solution for bands upcoming Music Of The Spheres World Tour +++ World tour achieves a new peak in the long-standing collaboration between the BMW and Coldplay+++ More than 40 recyclable BMW i3 batteries to provide the necessary power during the live performances +++ Use of the first BMW car batteries rendered suitable for second-life applications +++

i20
·
G26
·
BMW iX
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Corporate
·
Sustainability
·
Electrification
·
BMW i4

JEFF KOONS X BMW. The artist creates a special edition of the BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe.

07.09.2021Press Release

Yes, they did it again! Jeff Koons, together with Oliver Zipse, Chairman of the Board of Management, BMW AG, announce that the artist will create a special edition of the M850i xDrive Gran Coupe. The 8 Series Gran Coupe will be for sale in a limited collector’s edition after its world premiere at Frieze Los Angeles in February 2022. In 2010, the American artist created a unique BMW M3 GT2 Art Car which performed at the 24 Hours of Le Mans race.

Corporate
·
Cultural Issues

The BMW Group emphasises its consistent focus on sustainability at the 2021 IAA Mobility: More stringent CO2 targets go hand in hand with concrete measures and concepts for implementation

06.09.2021Press Release

The BMW Group is putting circular economy and sustainable urban mobility at the centre of its presence at the 2021 IAA Mobility. At the motor show, the company is consistently demonstrating its sustainability and CO2 targets as well as its concrete measures and concepts to achieve these goals.

i20
·
G26
·
Motor Shows
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
Corporate Finance, Facts, Figures
·
Design, Concepts, Studies
·
Design, Concept, Studies
·
Europe
·
Corporate
·
Sustainability
·
Lifestyle Products

Revolution, not evolution: BMW Group to reduce carbon footprint significantly by 2030 using innovative materials.

02.09.2021Press Release

+++ Measures to achieve 1.5-degree goal: BMW Group backs sustainable, innovative materials and circular economy +++ Higher recycling rates and material substitutions for faster reduction of lifecycle CO2 emissions by 2030 +++ Innovative materials research and collaborations key factors in combating climate change

Environment
·
Sustainability

BMW is partner of Art Basel in Basel. BMW Group Cultural Engagement celebrates its 50th birthday with virtual BMW Art Car Collection.

31.08.2021Press Release

From September 24 to 26, 2021, 272 leading galleries from 33 countries and territories will present a wide range of artistic oeuvres for the first time since the pandemic during Art Basel in Basel. As longstanding global partner of the shows in Basel, Miami Beach and Hong Kong, BMW will once again offer its VIP shuttle and celebrates 50 years of BMW Group Cultural Engagement with an interactive exhibition.

Corporate
·
Cultural Issues

Series production of BMW iX gets underway at Plant Dingolfing

02.07.2021Press Release

Highest standards of flexibility: All drivetrain variants on one line +++ Successful transformation of BMW Group plants towards e-mobility and digitalisation +++ Half of Dingolfing's production volume will be electrified by mid-decade +++ Nedeljković: “setting ourselves ambitious goals for the most sustainable production”

Media Set  
i20
·
Environment
·
BMW iX
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Corporate
·
BMW Group Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
Sustainability
·
Production & Recycling

BMW Group creates closed-loop material cycle for tungsten production tools to protect valuable resources

17.06.2021Press Release

+++ Recycling tools at plants in Germany and Austria saves seven tonnes of tungsten per year +++ Lowers energy consumption by 70% and CO2 emissions by more than 60% compared to primary tungsten +++ Wendt: “We will significantly increase the percentage of recycled raw materials by 2030 and use raw materials multiple times in a circular economy” +++

recycling
·
tungsten
·
circular economy
·
closed-loop material cycle
·
CO2 emissions
·
raw materials
·
Responsible Minerals Initiative RMI
·
3TG
·
Environment
·
Technology

BRAND NEW 150-BED FACILITY AT BRONKHORSTSPRUIT HOSPITAL UNVEILED

06.05.2021Press Kit

Mr David Makhura, Premier of Gauteng, Dr Nomathemba Mokgethi, MEC for the Gauteng Department of Health, and German Ambassador Dr Martin Schaefer attended opening of overflow facility at Bronkhorstspruit Hospital. Part of long-term and sustainable investments to the value of R76 million, benefitting nine hospitals and four clinics. United against COVID-19 with the Gauteng Department of Health, as well as the South African and German governments.

Environment
·
Corporate
·
Society & Social Commitment
·
BMW Group Facilities
·
Sustainability
·
Corporate Events

New cell technology for Neue Klasse: BMW Group strengthens battery expertise as part of the European Battery Innovation initiative.

19.04.2021Press Release

+++ Focus on the development of the next generation Li-ion cells for the Neue Klasse +++ Technology leap: Further development in cell chemistry and format +++ automotive-compatible solid-state battery by the end of the decade – demonstrator vehicle well before 2025 +++ clear claim: The greenest electric vehicle is a BMW +++

Technology
·
Corporate
·
Mobility of the future
·
Corporate Events
·
Electrification

BMW Group scaling artificial intelligence for data privacy in production – with innovative anonymisation algorithms

09.04.2021Press Release

AI innovation and data privacy go hand in hand ++ BMW Group publishes AI anonymisation algorithms ++ No-code AI: Users with no programming skills can create AI applications, including data privacy, in a short time

Media Set  
Technology
·
Corporate
·
BMW Group Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
Internet, E-Business

BMW Group on clear growth path with record first-quarter sales

08.04.2021Press Release

BMW Group sells 636,606 vehicles in Q1 (+33.5%) +++ Sales higher in all major regions of the world +++ Sales growth at BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce +++ Electrified vehicle sales more than double +++ Pieter Nota: “All-time sales high in first quarter underlines our ambitious growth targets” +++

Sales, Marketing
·
Corporate Finance, Facts, Figures
·
Sales Worldwide
·
Corporate
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

IAA MOBILITY 2021.

Here you can see our on demand webcasts from the IAA Mobility 2021, with the BMW Group Keynote, the Analyst and Investor Evening Event and the discussion forum "The car as the engine of the circular economy?".

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. You can receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon