Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · Geneva.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

The sound of the BMW Concept i4.

Thu Mar 05 09:00:00 CET 2020Press Release

Archive

+++ BMW IconicSounds Electric expands with sound of the BMW Concept i4 co-created with Hans Zimmer +++ Jointly developed start/stop sound in all electrified BMW models from July 2020 +++

G26
·
Europe
·
Technology
·
Acoustics, Aerodynamics
·
Mobility of the future
·
Electrification
·
Geneva
·
Design, Concepts, Studies
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i4

BMW at the 90th Geneva International Motor Show 2020.

Wed Feb 19 00:01:00 CET 2020Press Release

Archive

Consistent continuation of the electrification strategy – Three new plug-in hybrid models in the BMW 3 Series – New BMW M340d xDrive Sedan and new BMW M340d xDrive Touring with 48-volt mild hybrid technology.

G20
·
G21
·
i20
·
I01
·
G26
·
G08
·
3 Series
·
Sedan
·
Touring
·
Europe
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles
·
330e
·
Geneva
·
BMW iX
·
BMW iX3

Update: BMW at the 89th Geneva International Motor Show 2019.

Tue Mar 05 09:00:00 CET 2019Press Kit

Archive

The new BMW 7 Series makes its public show debut - BMW continues its model offensive in the electrified vehicle segment: world premiere for the new BMW X3 xDrive30e, the new BMW 330e, the new BMW X5 xDrive45e and plug-in hybrid members of the new BMW 7 Series range - BMW Energy Services vision for free electricity to run electric cars - BMW Individual M850i Night Sky adds another glittering highlight to the show line-up.

BMW Individual
·
Europe
·
Technology
·
Electrification
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
·
225xe
·
330e
·
530e
·
Geneva

New plug-in hybrid models and further developed high-voltage batteries: BMW moves ahead consistently with electrification.

Tue Mar 05 09:00:00 CET 2019Press Release

Archive

World premiere for the BMW X3 xDrive30e and the BMW 330e, the BMW X5 xDrive45e and the electrified model variants of the new BMW 7 Series at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show – increased electrical range due to new batteries for the BMW 530e and BMW 225xe Active Tourer – plug-in hybrid version of the BMW 5 Series now also available worldwide with the all-wheel drive system BMW xDrive.

I01
·
I01s
·
I12 LCI
·
I15
·
F45 LCI
·
G20
·
G30
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i3s
·
i8 Coupé
·
i8 Roadster
·
·
225xe
·
330e
·
530e
·
745e

BMW at the 88th Geneva International Motor Show 2018.

Tue Mar 06 13:30:00 CET 2018Press Kit

Archive
Update

World premiere for the BMW Concept M8 Gran Coupe: Study car offers a look ahead to the most alluring and exotic variant of the new BMW 8 Series.

G02
·
F39
·
F80
·
F46 LCI
·
F45 LCI
·
I12 LCI
·
I15
·
Coupé
·
X4
·
X2
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
M3
·
2 Series
·
Gran Tourer
·
Active Tourer
·
i8 Coupé
·
BMW i Automobiles

BMW Group reduces CO2 emissions in Europe again

Tue Mar 06 08:00:00 CET 2018Press Release

Archive

Decrease of average CO2 emissions to 122 g/km +++ Reduction since 1995 totals more than 42 percent +++ All-electric BMW i4 will be manufactured in Munich +++

Corporate
·
Finance, Facts, Figures
·
Environment
·
Sustainability
·
Technology
·
Europe
·
Geneva

SATELLITE and IFRAME Details Geneva Motor Show 2018.

Mon Mar 05 08:00:00 CET 2018Press Release

Archive

Please find the satellite and iFrame details of the BMW Group Press Conference and the BMW Group model highlights at the Geneva Motor Show 2018 as follows:

Satellite
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Events

SATELLITE and IFRAME Details Geneva Motor Show 2017.

Fri Mar 03 11:49:00 CET 2017Press Kit

Archive

München. Please find the satellite details of the BMW Group Press Conference and the BMW Group model highlights at the Geneva Motor Show 2017 as follows:

Satellite
·
Corporate
·
Motor Shows
·
Corporate Events
·
Geneva

BMW at the 87th Geneva International Motor Show 2017.

Thu Feb 02 00:01:00 CET 2017Press Kit

Archive

At the 2017 Geneva International Motor Show, BMW will be presenting current highlights from its range of models as well as the latest advances in the field of sustainable mobility with all-electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles. The newgeneration BMW 5 Series Touring will make its world debut at this 87th edition of the renowned motor show held at the Palexpo convention centre.

I12
·
G31
·
I12 LCI
·
Coupé
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
M4
·
i8 Coupé
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i
·
·
Touring
·
5 Series
·
4 Series

BMW at the 86th Geneva International Motor Show 2016.

Tue Mar 01 08:00:00 CET 2016Press Kit

Archive
Update

BMW will use this year’s Geneva International Motor Show, taking place on 3 – 13 March, to present the world premiere of the new BMW M760Li xDrive. Also making its debut appearance will be the iPerformance model designation which, from July 2016, will identify the transfer of technology from BMW i to the BMW core brand in all BMW plug-in hybrid vehicles.

G12
·
F04
·
I12
·
Coupé
·
Technology
·
Corporate
·
Motor Shows
·
BMW M
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
7 Series
·
Long Wheelbase
·
M2
·
Optional Extras, Accessories

Comfortably exceeding expectations: BMW i8 is the world’s highest-selling hybrid sports car. Exclusive BMW i8 special editions. Protonic Red Edition gets the ball rolling at the Geneva Motor Show.

Thu Feb 11 23:30:00 CET 2016Press Release

Archive

Last year, global sales of the BMW i8 exceeded the combined figure of all other hybrid sports cars produced by other manufacturers*; 5,456 units of the i8, which is powered by the combination of a three-cylinder turbocharged engine and an electric drive system, were sold worldwide in 2015. The car’s innovative plug-in hybrid technology delivers system output of 266 kW/362 hp (fuel consumption combined: 2.1 l/100 km [134.5 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: ...

I12
·
Coupé
·
Brands
·
BMW i
·
i8 Coupé
·
Geneva

Board Member Speeches at the at the 85th International Geneva Auto Show 2015

Tue Mar 03 09:00:00 CET 2015Speech

Archive

Speeches by Dr. Norbert Reithofer, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Klaus Fröhlich, Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Development and Dr. Ian Robertson (HonDSc), Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Sales and Marketing BMW, Sales Channels BMW Group at the 85th International Geneva Auto Show, 03.03.2015.

Corporate
·
Board Member Speeches
·
Motor Shows
·
Geneva

MINI at the 85th Geneva International Motor Show 2015.

Tue Mar 03 00:01:00 CET 2015Press Kit

Archive

The British premium brand MINI is presented at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show with new diversity in its model program and fresh accents for individual style and extreme driving fun. The new models on show further extend the breadth of the MINI experience, characterised by strikingly expressive design, agile handling and premium quality.

Motor Shows
·
MINI
·
Geneva

SATELLITE Details Geneva Motor Show 2015.

Thu Feb 26 16:30:00 CET 2015Press Release

Archive

München. Please find the satellite details of the BMW Group Press Conferences and the BMW Group model highlights at the Geneva Motor Show 2015 as follows:

Satellite
·
Corporate
·
Motor Shows
·
Geneva

BMW at the 85th Geneva International Motor Show 2015.

Mon Feb 16 00:00:00 CET 2015Press Kit

Archive

BMW will take to the stage at the Geneva International Motor Show from 5 – 15 March 2015 with two world premieres: the BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer and the new compact BMW 1 Series. The BMW M4 MotoGP Safety Car demonstrates how engine output can be boosted efficiently using an innovative water injection system. There are innovative supplementary services connected with the BMW i models, as well as “myKIDIO”, a new in-car entertainment concept for children.

F21 LCI
·
F20 LCI
·
F46
·
Technology
·
Corporate
·
Motor Shows
·
1 Series
·
3 Door Hatch
·
5 Door Hatch
·
2 Series
·
Gran Tourer
·
BMW M
·
Official Car of MotoGP

Peter Schwarzenbauer and Jochen Goller

Tue Mar 04 12:30:00 CET 2014Speech

Archive

Peter Schwarzenbauer, Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG, MINI, BMW Motorrad, Rolls-Royce, Group Aftersales and Jochen Goller, Head of MINI at the 84th International Geneva Auto Show, March 4, 2014

Board Member Speeches
·
Geneva

MINI Clubman Concept – a new class in terms of space, function and supreme elegance. World premiere at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show.

Tue Mar 04 12:30:00 CET 2014Press Release

Archive
Update

At the 2014 Geneva Motor Show MINI presents the MINI Clubman Concept, showcasing a new brand philosophy for a higher class of automobile. 26 centimeters longer and just under 17 centimeters wider than the current MINI Clubman, the Concept comes over as sophisticated, cool and elegant. The iconic design is supplemented by high-quality details, plenty of space for functional features and selected materials. Refinement of the hallmark MINI styling ensures ...

Design, Concepts, Studies
·
MINI
·
Geneva

SATELLITE Details Geneva Motor Show 2014.

Thu Feb 27 12:00:00 CET 2014Press Release

Archive

Agenda 04.03.2014 12:15 – 12:30 CET BMW Group Press Conference – LIVE 12:30 – 13:00 CET MINI Press Conference – LIVE and BMW Group Novelties 13:00 – 13:45 CET BMW Group Press Conferences and Novelties - RELIVE 14:45 – 15:15 CET HIGHLIGHTS BMW Group Novelties and BMW Group Press Conferences

Satellite
·
Motor Shows
·
Geneva
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING.

15 May 2024 - 10:00 CEST. 

Munich. Here you can watch the webcast of the 104 Annual General Meeting of BMW AG.

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

CO2 emission information.

Fuel consumption, CO2 emission figures and power consumption and range were measured using the methods required according to Regulation VO (EC) 2007/715 as amended. They refer to vehicles on the German automotive market. For ranges, the NEDC figures take into account differences in the selected wheel and tyre size, while the WLTP figures take into account the effects of any optional equipment.

All figures have already been calculated based on the new WLTP test cycle. NEDC figures listed have been adjusted to the NEDC measurement method where applicable. WLTP values are used as a basis for the assessment of taxes and other vehicle-related duties which are (also) based on CO2 emissions and, where applicable, for the purposes of vehicle-specific subsidies. Further information on the WLTP and NEDC measurement procedures is also available at www.bmw.de/wltp.

For further details of the official fuel consumption figures and official specific CO2 emissions of new cars, please refer to the “Manual on the fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and power consumption of new cars”, available at sales outlets free of charge, from Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH (DAT), Hellmuth-Hirth-Str. 1, 73760 Ostfildern-Scharnhausen and at https://www.dat.de/co2/.

Latest Facts & Figures.

Specifications of the BMW XM 50e, valid from 02/2024.
Wed Mar 06 13:48:00 CET 2024
G09
BMW M Automobiles
Specifications of the BMW i5 xDrive40, valid from 03/2024.
Thu Feb 29 15:53:00 CET 2024
G60
BMW i
Specifications of the BMW iX2 eDrive20, valid from 03/2024.
Sat Feb 17 09:00:00 CET 2024
U10
BMW i
Show all

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment