Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · BMW Driving Experience.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Precise, assured, versatile: The new BMW X3 undergoing dynamic driving tests.

Thu Apr 18 00:01:00 CEST 2024Press Release

+++ New edition of the globally successful Sports Activity Vehicle completes final tuning of its chassis control and driver assistance systems +++ Extensive test programme at the BMW Group test centre in Miramas, France +++ Development work focuses on lateral dynamics, steering comfort and long-distance comfort +++ Coherent customer experience thanks to typical BMW integration performance +++

X3
·
BMW Driving Experience

BMW Security Vehicle Trainings: Customised security from a single source.

Mon Mar 25 00:01:00 CET 2024Press Release

+++ BMW offers special training programmes for professional drivers of special protection vehicles +++ Realistic training scenarios with crash manoeuvres and pyrotechnics +++ Current portfolio of special protection vehicles includes the all-electric BMW i7 Protection, the BMW 7 Series Protection and the BMW X5 Protection VR6 +++

G70
·
G05
·
BMW i
·
BMW Driving Experience
·
Special Vehicles
·
BMW i7
·
7 Series
·
X5

Sustainable tyres for BMW X5 Plug-in Hybrid: BMW Group becomes first automotive manufacturer to use new Pirelli tyres containing FSC-certified natural rubber and rayon

Wed May 19 09:00:00 CEST 2021Press Release

Archive

+++ 22-inch tyres using certified sustainable natural rubber and rayon, a wood-based material used to strengthen the tyres +++ Plantations certified to standards of independent Forest Stewardship Council TM (FSC TM) organisation +++ Wendt: “We are helping preserve biodiversity and forests to counteract climate change” +++

Environment
·
Technology
·
Society
·
Corporate
·
BMW Driving Experience
·
BMW Group Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
X5 xDrive45e
·
Sustainability
·
Mobility of the future

BMW Connected at the IAA 2017.

Mon Sep 11 07:00:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Archive

Digital services upgrade connectivity in BMW i and BMW models, and enhance comfort and convenience. BMW Connected links the owner’s car with their digital lifestyle. The technology is seamlessly integrated and in-tune with the individual needs and context of each user.

BMW Driving Experience
·
Frankfurt

BMW and MINI Driving Experience.

Tue Apr 11 23:55:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Archive

40 years ago BMW became the first carmaker to offer drivers the chance to hone their skills at the wheel, and it has continued to do so ever since. In 2011, what began as a “driving school” was repackaged under the “BMW and MINI Driving Experience” banner to serve up driving experiences of a very special variety.

BMW Driving Experience

BMW and MINI Driving Experience relaunches in the USA.

Mon Jan 23 20:49:37 CET 2017Press Release

Archive

The BMW Performance Centers in the USA are the next international locations to meet the high demands that BMW M GmbH places on the driver safety offerings of the BMW and MINI Driving Experience.

Brands
·
BMW
·
BMW M
·
BMW Driving Experience
·
BMW M Automobiles

The Netherlands takes on pioneering role as pilot market.

Mon Dec 21 10:00:00 CET 2015Press Release

Archive

Netherlands partner has been granted certification as the world’s first international BMW Driving Experience. This means it is now entitled to carry the “BMW Driving Experience, Official Partner of BMW M” seal of quality. The USA, China and Italy will be the next countries to be ready for certification.

BMW Driving Experience
·
BMW M
·
BMW M Automobiles

25 years of the BMW Snow Experience in Sölden and an overview of the entire driver training portfolio. The BMW and MINI Driving Experience celebrates the anniversary of the classic winter programme, one of the highlights of the driver training portfolio.

Tue Sep 29 13:00:00 CEST 2015Press Kit

Archive

Please find attached the press kit "25 years of the BMW Snow Experience in Sölden and an overview of the entire driver training portfolio. The BMW and MINI Driving Experience celebrates the anniversary of the classic winter programme, one of the highlights of the driver training portfolio."

BMW Driving Experience
·
BMW M
·
MINI Driving Experience
·
BMW Motorrad
·
Rider Training, Travel, Events

Driver training with the BMW i8.Two new BMW Driving Experience courses allow participants to sample life in the sports car of the future at the BMW and MINI Driving Academy’s training facility in Maisach.

Mon Aug 31 10:00:00 CEST 2015Press Release

Archive

And now two new training courses have been added to the programme which offer the participants the chance to drive the BMW i8 sports car with plug-in hybrid technology. The BMW eDrive Experience shines the spotlight on electric mobility and the functionality of the BMW i3 and BMW i8, while the “BMW i meets BMW M” course is centred around sporty driving in the BMW i8 and BMW M6.

I01
·
I12
·
Coupé
·
BMW Driving Experience
·
BMW M
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
M6
·
BMW i
·
BMW i3
·
i8 Coupé

The BMW Driving Experience and MINI Driving Experience – exploring the art and joy of driving.

Wed Sep 19 10:00:00 CEST 2012Press Kit

Archive

In 1977 BMW became the first carmaker to offer drivers the chance to hone their skills at the wheel – and it has continued to do so ever since. This year, what began as a “driving school” has been repackaged under the “BMW Driving Experience” and “MINI Driving Experience” banners to serve up driving experiences of a very special variety. Today, the range of training courses extends beyond the original remit of driving safety training. From drifting on ...

BMW Driving Experience
·
MINI Driving Experience

BMW Driving Academy – the BMW Group’s new driver training centre.

Fri Sep 14 14:00:00 CEST 2012Press Kit

Archive
Update

On 14 September 2012 the BMW Driving Academy will open for business. This new BMW Group driver training centre just outside Munich lies close to the heart of the company, with barely 30 kilometres separating it from BMW headquarters. The site of what used to be the Fürstenfeldbruck airfield in Maisach covers some 130 hectares (1.3 million square metres) – an ample area on which to simulate and practise every conceivable type of driving manoeuvre and ...

MINI Driving Experience
·
BMW Driving Experience

BMW snow and ice training courses in winter 2011. Winter is coming, but the driving pleasure continues.

Tue Oct 26 14:00:00 CEST 2010Press Release

Archive

Munich. With the right preparation, drivers can not only negotiate the winter months safely but have a lot of fun in the process. BMW Snow and Ice Trainings get drivers into shape to handle the demands of winter. From the Alpine scenery above Sölden to the icy roads of Sweden, BMW Driving Experience offers special driver training courses tailored to road conditions in the coldest season of the year. After all, if you can deal assuredly with the challenges ...

BMW Driving Experience

ISS crew explore BMW universe. Astronauts touch down in BMW Welt. Driver Training with M cars.

Tue Apr 27 16:30:44 CEST 2010Press Release

Archive

Munich. ESA astronaut and ISS Commander Frank De Winne of Belgium paid a visit to the BMW Group in Munich along with his two colleagues Robert Thirsk (Canada) and Roman Romanenko (Russia). The astronauts, normally accustomed to navigating the cosmos in a spaceship, yesterday had an opportunity to learn about the design, innovations and sheer driving pleasure of BMW cars.

BMW Driving Experience
·
BMW M Automobiles
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

AUTO CHINA 2024.

Beijing. 24/25 April 2024.

Here you can see the Webcasts of the BMW Group Night and Press Conference at the Auto China 2024; with the World Premieres of the new MINI Aceman and the new BMW i4.

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

CO2 emission information.

Fuel consumption, CO2 emission figures and power consumption and range were measured using the methods required according to Regulation VO (EC) 2007/715 as amended. They refer to vehicles on the German automotive market. For ranges, the NEDC figures take into account differences in the selected wheel and tyre size, while the WLTP figures take into account the effects of any optional equipment.

All figures have already been calculated based on the new WLTP test cycle. NEDC figures listed have been adjusted to the NEDC measurement method where applicable. WLTP values are used as a basis for the assessment of taxes and other vehicle-related duties which are (also) based on CO2 emissions and, where applicable, for the purposes of vehicle-specific subsidies. Further information on the WLTP and NEDC measurement procedures is also available at www.bmw.de/wltp.

For further details of the official fuel consumption figures and official specific CO2 emissions of new cars, please refer to the “Manual on the fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and power consumption of new cars”, available at sales outlets free of charge, from Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH (DAT), Hellmuth-Hirth-Str. 1, 73760 Ostfildern-Scharnhausen and at https://www.dat.de/co2/.

Latest Facts & Figures.

Specifications of the BMW XM 50e, valid from 02/2024.
Wed Mar 06 13:48:00 CET 2024
G09
BMW M Automobiles
Specifications of the BMW i5 xDrive40, valid from 03/2024.
Thu Feb 29 15:53:00 CET 2024
G60
BMW i
Specifications of the BMW iX2 eDrive20, valid from 03/2024.
Sat Feb 17 09:00:00 CET 2024
U10
BMW i
Show all

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment