Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · BMW i.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

The new BMW i7 progressively staged: Star photographer Nick Knight creates expressive futuristic photo series.

12.05.2022Press Release

+++ Launch campaign of the new BMW i7 is staged by one of the most visionary and influential fashion photographers of our time +++ Unique photo and video concept turns classic viewing habits on their head +++ The art of seeing tomorrow with new eyes: This is Forwardism +++

G70
·
BMW i
·
BMW i7
·
Lifestyle Products
·
Lifestyle

Tackling ice and snow with all-electric power: final winter testing with the new BMW iX1.

10.05.2022Press Release

Forthcoming model generation of the BMW X1 compact Sports Activity Vehicle will also be offered with fifth-generation BMW eDrive technology for locally emission-free driving pleasure. Successful completion of driving dynamics testing at the BMW Group’s winter testing centre in Arjeplog, northern Sweden.

U11
·
BMW i
·
BMW iX1

For the first time, the BMW Group is an official partner of the Cannes International Film Festival.

05.05.2022Press Release

+++ BMW Festival Fleet of 163 electrified vehicles to provide VIPs, guests and stakeholders with incomparable experiences +++ First live appearance of the new all-electric BMW i7 following its world premiere - three BMW i7s on the roads of Cannes +++ BMW Group supports the festival's commitment to the environment and sets an example for innovation, electrification and sustainability +++

G70
·
i20
·
G26
·
G08
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
BMW iX3
·
BMW i7
·
Lifestyle Events
·
Lifestyle
·
BMW i4

The House of BMW in Milan: BMW Group Design and Mike Meiré present “Tales from a Neo Collective Future” at the Salone del Mobile.

04.05.2022Press Release

On 7 – 12 June the House of BMW in Milan will turn into a centre for dialogue between people, art and technology. Designer and artist Mike Meiré is curating a programme of installations, performances, workshops and discussion formats for the Salone del Mobile design fair. The focus lies on connectedness, digitality and circularity.

BMW i
·
BMW Group Design
·
Design, Concepts, Studies
·
Corporate
·
Europe

BMW IconicSounds Electric in the new BMW i7: unique sound worlds for a new, holistic driving experience.

28.04.2022Press Release

Munich. The new, all-electric BMW i7 (energy consumption combined according to WLTP: 19.6–18.4 kWh/100 km; energy consumption combined according to NEDC: –; CO2 emissions: 0 g/km) heralds a new era for the brand’s quintessential driving pleasure and exclusive travel comfort.

G70
·
BMW i
·
Design, Concepts, Studies
·
BMW i7

The new BMW 7 Series.

20.04.2022Press Kit

BMW is leading the luxury segment into a new era that will be shaped by innovations in the fields of sustainability and digitalisation. With the new BMW 7 Series, the world’s most successful manufacturer of premium vehicles is creating forward-looking ways to enjoy driving pleasure, unsurpassed long-distance comfort and a top-end digital experience. Central to this reinterpretation is the BMW i7.

G70
·
7 Series
·
BMW i
·
BMW i7

At the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival 2022, the BMW Group is cooperating with the Grammy award winning artist Doja Cat, thus strengthening the ranks of inspiring co-creators.

07.04.2022Press Release

+++ Increased collaboration with the legendary Californian festival +++ Co-Creator Doja Cat designs car wrap for the BMW iX +++ A diverse team of influencers including Tremaine Emory taps into the festival's sustainability ethos by drawing attention to e-mobility and the all-electric BMW iX and i4 models +++

i20
·
G26
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
Lifestyle Events
·
Lifestyle
·
BMW i4

CO2-free driving pleasure in all weather conditions: The BMW iX5 Hydrogen in final winter testing close to the Arctic Circle.

10.03.2022Press Release

+++ Hydrogen fuel cell technology also enables unrestricted sustainable mobility in extremely low outside temperatures +++ Integrated application of drive system, chassis and electronics at the BMW Group’s winter testing centre in Arjeplog, Sweden +++

The new BMW 8 Series and the new BMW M8 models: world premiere at the Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance 2022.

08.03.2022Press Release

New editions of the luxury sports cars and high-performance models were presented for the first time at the renowned classic car show in north-east Florida. Launch of BMW M GmbH anniversary activities with an exhibition of 50 groundbreaking sports cars from the company’s 50-year history.

G15
·
G14
·
G16
·
F92
·
F91
·
F93
·
i20
·
Coupé
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
8 Series
·
Gran Coupé
·
Convertible
·
M8

The first fully electric BMW xDrive system in the BMW iX and the BMW i4 M50

22.02.2022Press Release

Faster, more precise, more efficient: The first fully electric BMW xDrive system in the BMW iX and the BMW i4 M50. Two engines, four driven wheels and a globally unique drive torque control system ensure optimal traction, driving stability and dynamics in every situation.

i20
·
G26
·
i4 M50
·
BMW iX
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
BMW i

For the highest level of well-being in the luxury segment: the BMW i7 undergoes acoustic testing at the new FIZ North site.

22.02.2022Press Release

Optimised noise insulation, aeroacoustics and vibration comfort: in order to ensure the best possible comfort ever realised in a BMW, the new BMW i7 is undergoing a diverse range of tests in the BMW Group’s laboratories and on its test benches. The testing programme is also designed to ensure electromagnetic compatibility.

G70
·
BMW i
·
BMW i7
·
7 Series

BMW to Debut a New Advertisement during the Super Bowl Starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Salma Hayek Pinault and the All-New, Fully Electric BMW iX Sports Activity Vehicle.

09.02.2022Press Release

Conceived by Goodby Silverstein & Partners and directed by Bryan Buckley, the 60-second spot will air during the third commercial break of the first quarter. BMW to launch two All-New, fully electric vehicles in the U.S. next month – the BMW iX Sports Activity Vehicle and the four-door BMW i4 Gran Coupe.

i20
·
G26
·
Sales, Marketing
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
Corporate
·
BMW i4

BMW model update measures as of spring 2022.

26.01.2022Press Release

Additional drive options for the new BMW 2 Series Coupé, the new BMW 2 Series Active Tourer and the new BMW 4 Series Gran Coupé - Premiere for the new Parking Assistant Professional in the BMW iX - My BMW App with new functions for models with electrified drive - Extended choice of body finishes and light-alloy wheels for the BMW i4, the new BMW 4 Series Gran Coupé, the BMW M5 and the BMW iX - Additional driver assistance systems available for the new BMW ...

G42
·
U06
·
G26
·
i20
·
F90
·
G01
·
G02
·
Coupé
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
BMW iX
·
M5
·
BMW i
·
X3
·
Technology
·
Active Tourer
·
Gran Coupé
·
2 Series

BMW M GmbH enters its anniversary year with a new sales high.

13.01.2022Press Release

Sales growth continued in 2021 – BMW M GmbH was the global market leader in the performance car and high-performance car segment for the third year running – Spotlight in the brand’s 50th anniversary year centres on the latest round of new products, alluring special-edition models and the next stage in the electrification offensive.

G80
·
G01
·
F97
·
F95
·
F96
·
G26
·
i20
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
Sales, Marketing
·
BMW iX
·
X6 M
·
BMW i
·
X3 M40i/d
·
Corporate
·
i4 M50
·
M4
·
X3 M

New soundscapes for pure-electric driving pleasure: BMW IconicSounds Electric.

05.01.2022Press Kit

BMW presents drive system sounds from the collaboration with film score composer and Academy Award winner Hans Zimmer. +++ Individually configurable soundscapes are fundamental to a vehicle’s character and to creating an emotionally engaging driving experience. +++ Premiere in the BMW i4 and BMW iX. +++ Specific aural character for BMW M models.

BMW i
·
BMW Group Design
·
Corporate
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING.

Munich. 11 May 2022

Here you can watch the webcast of the public part of the 102 Annual General Meeting of BMW AG.

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

CO2 emission information.

Fuel consumption, CO2 emission figures and power consumption were measured using the methods required according to Regulation VO (EC) 2007/715 as amended. They refer to vehicles on the automotive market in Germany. For ranges, the NEDC figures take into account differences in the selected wheel and tyre size, while the WLTP figures take into account the effects of any optional equipment.

All figures are already calculated on the basis of the new WLTP test cycle. NEDC values listed have been calculated back to the NEDC measurement procedure where applicable. WLTP values are used as a basis for the definition of taxes and other vehicle-related levies that are (also) based on CO2 emissions and, where applicable, for the purposes of vehicle- specific subsidies. Further information on the WLTP and NEDC measurement procedures is also available at bmw.de/wltp.

For further details of the official fuel consumption figures and official specific CO2 emissions of new cars, please refer to the following web site www.dat.de.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment
  • Arabic
  • Chinese
  • Chinese (simplified)
  • English