Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · Light, Sight.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Nomination for the German Future Prize 2016. A team from BMW and Osram recommended for the German Federal President’s prestigious technology and innovation award.

Wed Sep 21 13:00:00 CEST 2016Press Release

Archive

The team from BMW und Osram was nominated today for the German Future Prize for the project “Laser light technology for the automobile – with safety and foresight into the future”. The prize is given in acknowledgement of outstanding innovations in the areas of technology, engineering or natural science.

BMW at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2016 in Las Vegas.

Tue Jan 05 16:30:00 CET 2016Press Kit

Archive

BMW Group at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 (CES, 6 to 9 January 2016 in Las Vegas). Impressive exhibition profile highlights leading position in the area of Connected Car. Please find attached the press kit "BMW at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2016 in Las Vegas."

I01
·
I12
·
Technology
·
Coupé
·
BMW i
·
Brands
·
BMW i3
·
i8 Coupé
·
ConnectedDrive
·
Infotainment, Control Concepts
·
Driver Assistance
·
Light, Sight

BMW Group at the CES 2016 in Las Vegas. BMW presents the principle of the contactless touchscreen with AirTouch.

Mon Dec 28 00:01:00 CET 2015Press Release

Archive

Munich/Las Vegas. At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES, 6 to 9 January 2016) in Las Vegas, the BMW Group is presenting a Vision Car to demonstrate what the interior and the user interface of the future might look like. The rapid advance of networking between driver, vehicle and environment is becoming increasingly intensive and is facilitating new services. One example of new technologies in seamlessly networked vehicles is provided by AirTouch.

I01
·
I12
·
Technology
·
ConnectedDrive

BMW at the IAA Cars 2015 in Frankfurt.

Tue Sep 15 08:45:00 CEST 2015Press Kit

Archive
Update

The BMW stand at the 2015 International Motor Show in Frankfurt am Main revolves around the arrival of a new generation at the top end of the model line-up and the advent of a wide range of plug-in hybrid models.

Technology
·
Coupé
·
Motor Shows
·
Sedan
·
7 Series
·
Hybrid-7
·
X1
·
3 Series
·
Touring
·
2 Series

Laser meets LED.

Tue May 26 13:52:34 CEST 2015Press Release

Archive

Inventors of BMW Laser Light and LED meet in Washington DC.

I12
·
Technology
·
Coupé
·
Design, Concepts, Studies
·
Brands
·
BMW
·
Light, Sight
·
BMW i
·
i8 Coupé
·
Bodywork, Construction

BMW M4 Concept Iconic Lights – bright ideas for enhanced driving pleasure.

Tue Jan 06 10:00:00 CET 2015Press Release

Archive

At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES ) 2015 in Las Vegas, BMW is providing further evidence that it is a world leader in the development of Laserlight. Having already supplied its first models with Laserlight to customers, it is now presenting further laser functions for vehicles of the future. Laserlight is now able to offer its impressively long beam range of up to 600 metres in combination with the BMW Selective Beam function (anti-dazzle High-Beam ...

Technology
·
Light, Sight
·
Corporate
·
Motor Shows

BMW winner of 12th Internet Award from AutoScout24. Accolade for the BMW i8 and Editorial Award for the BMW Laserlight.

Tue Jul 01 00:00:00 CEST 2014Press Release

Archive

The Internet Auto Award from the online portal AutoScout24, Europe’s most significant public choice award in the automotive sector, goes to the BMW i8. The innovative sportscar recieved the most votes in the electric vehicle category, which also included plug-in hybrid models.

I12
·
·
Coupé
·
BMW
·
BMW i
·
i8 Coupé
·
Light, Sight

First global deliveries of the BMW i8. BMW laser light debuts for the first time in a customer vehicle.

Thu Jun 05 20:00:00 CEST 2014Press Release

Archive

The world’s first BMW i8s were handed over to customers today at BMW Welt in Munich: The first eight customers from Germany received their BMW i8s as part of an official ceremony in which Roland Krüger, Head of Sales and Marketing Germany for the BMW Group, and Dr. Helmut Schramm, Head of Production Electric Vehicles at Plant Leipzig, presented them with the keys to their new cars.

I12
·
Coupé
·
BMW i
·
i8 Coupé
·
Light, Sight
·
Sales, Marketing
·
BMW
·
Lifestyle
·
BMW Group Facilities
·
BMW Welt

BMW Vision Future Luxury. Modern luxury driven by design and innovation.

Sun Apr 20 00:00:00 CEST 2014Press Release

Archive

The BMW Vision Future Luxury furnishes a long-term outlook on the perception of modern luxury for the BMW brand. It stands for a forward-looking fusion of exclusivity and innovation, for a driving experience that is at once emotional and exclusive. All this is conveyed through the outstanding exterior and interior design of the BMW Vision Future Luxury along with its innovative technology, a pioneering lightweight engineering concept and a seamlessly ...

BMW
·
·
Motor Shows
·
Light, Sight

BMW lights the way into the future.

Thu Apr 10 09:00:00 CEST 2014Press Kit

Archive

BMW Laserlights will be celebrating their world premiere as of autumn 2014. This highly efficient light source is arriving on our roads in a production car for the first time to provide the high beam in the BMW i8 headlight. Boasting an extremely long, unmatched range, the BMW Laserlights system completely redefines standards for safety, efficiency and design.

I12
·
Coupé
·
Technology
·
Light, Sight
·
BMW i
·
i8 Coupé

BMW Lighting Design. Bright lighting rings, LED and laser light.

Thu Apr 10 00:10:00 CEST 2014Press Release

Archive

The BMW lighting design makes a key contribution to the unmistakable look of every BMW – as well as the dynamic proportions, the line of beading on the side, the graphic quality of the window shape with the Hofmeister kink and the kidney-shaped radiator grille. Traditionally, a four-eyes face and typical BMW kidney grille characterise every BMW, making it immediately identifiable as a BMW even without seeing the brand insignia.

Light, Sight
·
BMW Group Design
·
BMW Design
·
BMW
·
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

AUTO CHINA 2024.

Beijing. 24./25. April 2024.

Here you can see the Webcasts of the BMW Group Night and Press Conference at the Auto China 2024.

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

CO2 emission information.

Fuel consumption, CO2 emission figures and power consumption and range were measured using the methods required according to Regulation VO (EC) 2007/715 as amended. They refer to vehicles on the German automotive market. For ranges, the NEDC figures take into account differences in the selected wheel and tyre size, while the WLTP figures take into account the effects of any optional equipment.

All figures have already been calculated based on the new WLTP test cycle. NEDC figures listed have been adjusted to the NEDC measurement method where applicable. WLTP values are used as a basis for the assessment of taxes and other vehicle-related duties which are (also) based on CO2 emissions and, where applicable, for the purposes of vehicle-specific subsidies. Further information on the WLTP and NEDC measurement procedures is also available at www.bmw.de/wltp.

For further details of the official fuel consumption figures and official specific CO2 emissions of new cars, please refer to the “Manual on the fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and power consumption of new cars”, available at sales outlets free of charge, from Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH (DAT), Hellmuth-Hirth-Str. 1, 73760 Ostfildern-Scharnhausen and at https://www.dat.de/co2/.

Latest Facts & Figures.

Specifications of the BMW XM 50e, valid from 02/2024.
Wed Mar 06 13:48:00 CET 2024
G09
BMW M Automobiles
Specifications of the BMW i5 xDrive40, valid from 03/2024.
Thu Feb 29 15:53:00 CET 2024
G60
BMW i
Specifications of the BMW iX2 eDrive20, valid from 03/2024.
Sat Feb 17 09:00:00 CET 2024
U10
BMW i
Show all

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment