Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Portugal · Articles · Exposições.

Informação à Imprensa

Dossier de imprensa

Discurso

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

BMW at the IAA Cars 2017 in Frankfurt.

Tue Sep 12 09:18:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

BMW is firing the starting gun on the brand’s forthcoming product offensive with an extraordinary pageant of new models and concept vehicles at the IAA Cars 2017 show in Frankfurt am Main. The company’s stand centres on its expanded luxury class line-up, captivating studies and production models in numerous segments exhibited at a public trade fair for the first time. The new products unveiled at the 2017 Frankfurt show highlight the status of BMW as a ...

G01
·
G32
·
F90
·
I01
·
E89 LCI
·
Automotive
·
BMW Motorsport
·
Esportes
·
Motorsport Cars
·
Design, Concepts, Estudos
·
Série 7
·
Z4
·
X3
·
Série 6
·
Gran Turismo

MINI at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show.

Tue Sep 05 23:58:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

Double world premiere: MINI John Cooper Works GP Concept with a clear focus on extreme dynamic performance, MINI Electric Concept as a look ahead to locally emission-free driving fun – British premium brand presents the diversity of its model program and customisation options as well as the range of accessory and lifestyle products in Hall 11 of the Frankfurt trade fair centre.

MINI
·
Empresa
·
Exposições

The BMW Group at the NAIAS 2017 in Detroit.

Sun Dec 18 00:01:00 CET 2016Informação à Imprensa

Archiv

BMW has chosen the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, taking place on 8 – 22 January 2017, to stage the world premiere of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan and the US premiere of the BMW Concept X2. Also part of the line-up at the BMW stand are the new BMW 530e iPerformance plug-in hybrid, the sporty BMW M550i xDrive, and the luxurious BMW 6 Series model range. Plus, BMW ConnectedDrive will be showcasing a selection of new services.

G30
·
F13 LCI
·
F12 LCI
·
F06 LCI
·
Berlina
·
Série 5
·
Coupé
·
Série 6
·
Cabrio
·
Gran Coupé
·
BMW
·
·
BMW M
·
BMW M Performance Automobiles

MINI at the Los Angeles Auto Show 2016.

Thu Nov 10 00:01:00 CET 2016Dossier de imprensa

Archiv

Presenting a world premiere and the latest additions to its model range at the 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show, MINI not only moves forward with the change of generation in its model program but also maintains its advance into the premium compact segment. The new MINI Countryman will be on show in Los Angeles for the first time.

MINI
·
Exposições

The BMW Group at the Mondial de l'Automobile Paris 2016.

Thu Sep 29 13:00:00 CEST 2016Dossier de imprensa

Archiv

The BMW Group has chosen the Paris Motor Show 2016 to present the BMW Concept X2. This new addition to the compact segment has a distinctive design that stands apart from that of the other X models and also draws on the BMW Group’s history of coupe-making. The result is a compact concept exuding urban sporting appeal.

F34
·
I01
·
I12
·
Série 3
·
Gran Turismo
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobile
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
Tecnologia
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Scooter
·
C Series
·
C evolution

The BMW Group at the Mondial de l'Automobile Paris 2016.

Mon Sep 12 00:00:00 CEST 2016Dossier de imprensa

Archiv

The Mondial de l’Automobile Paris 2016 (Paris Motor Show) being held from 1 – 16 October 2016 will provide the setting for the show premieres of the new BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo and the BMW i3 with a more powerful battery and increased range. BMW Motorrad, meanwhile, is staging the world premiere of the BMW C evolution e scooter, which likewise features a battery with higher capacity and longer range. And BMW is also using the Paris show to present its ...

F34
·
I01
·
I12
·
Série 3
·
Gran Turismo
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobile
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
Tecnologia
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Scooter
·
C Series
·
C evolution

MINI at the New York International Auto Show 2016.

Wed Mar 23 15:55:00 CET 2016Dossier de imprensa

Archiv

The British premium brand MINI presents two new attractive representatives of its model program with two world premieres at the New York International Auto Show 2016. The motor show on the East Coast of the USA provides the setting for the world’s first public appearance of the new MINI John Cooper Works Convertible and the new MINI Clubman ALL4.

MINI
·
Messen, Ausstellungen

BMW at the 86th Geneva International Motor Show 2016.

Tue Mar 01 08:00:00 CET 2016Dossier de imprensa

Archiv

BMW will use this year’s Geneva International Motor Show, taking place on 3 – 13 March, to present the world premiere of the new BMW M760Li xDrive. Also making its debut appearance will be the iPerformance model designation which, from July 2016, will identify the transfer of technology from BMW i to the BMW core brand in all BMW plug-in hybrid vehicles.

G12
·
F04
·
I12
·
Tecnologia
·
Empresa
·
Exposições
·
BMW M
·
Viaturas M
·
Série 7
·
Long Wheelbase
·
M2
·
Opcionais, Acessórios
·
Hybrid-7

BMW at the 86th Geneva International Motor Show 2016.

Fri Feb 12 00:05:00 CET 2016Dossier de imprensa

Archiv

BMW will use this year’s Geneva International Motor Show, taking place on 3 – 13 March, to present the world premiere of the new BMW M760Li xDrive. Also making its debut appearance will be the iPerformance model designation which, from July 2016, will identify the transfer of technology from BMW i to the BMW core brand in all BMW plug-in hybrid vehicles.

G12
·
F04
·
I12
·
Tecnologia
·
Empresa
·
Exposições
·
BMW M
·
Viaturas M
·
Série 7
·
Long Wheelbase
·
M2
·
Opcionais, Acessórios
·
Hybrid-7

MINI inspires Pitti Generation(s) at Pitti Uomo 89. At the 89th Pitti Uomo, held from 12 - 15 January 2016 at the Fortezza da Basso in Florence, MINI renews its partnership with Pitti Immagine.

Thu Jan 14 13:01:40 CET 2016Informação à Imprensa

Archiv

MINI continues its partnership with Pitti Immagine: The two companies develop joint projects, based on a shared passion for innovation, attention to detail, the pursuit of quality and the determination to constantly excel themselves, as well as the ability to anticipate new trends.

Empresa
·
Vendas e Marketing
·
Exposições
·
MINI
·
Brands
·
Lifestyle
·
Eventos Lifestyle

BMW at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) 2016 in Detroit.

Fri Dec 18 00:00:00 CET 2015Dossier de imprensa

Archiv

BMW is set to enter its anniversary year of 2016 on a powerful note. With the centenary of its founding just around the corner, the company is using the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), taking place in Detroit from 11 – 24 January, to host the world premieres of the new BMW M2 and BMW X4 M40i performance models.

I01
·
I12
·
F22
·
Tecnologia
·
Empresa
·
Exposições
·
BMW M
·
Viaturas M
·
M2
·
BMW M Performance Automobiles
·
X4 M40i
·
BMW i
·
Brands

BMW Concept Compact Sedan. Sporty, elegant, exclusive – the perfect statement-maker.

Fri Nov 20 04:00:00 CET 2015Informação à Imprensa

Archiv

The BMW Group has chosen Auto Guangzhou 2015, one of the largest international motor shows in China, to present a very special new development to the global public: the company’s vision of a four-door sedan for the compact segment.

BMW
·
·
Empresa
·
Exposições
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW 2017.

Here you will see the highlights of the BMW Group press conference.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

personal news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter and RSS feed set up. You can receive PressClub e-mail notifications for new article and TV footage material immediately or as a daily collection. If you want limit the reception for your fields of interest.

Latest Facts & Figures.

BMW X6
Tue Dec 05 09:28:00 CET 2017
Dados Técnicos, Especificações
BMW X5
Tue Dec 05 09:27:00 CET 2017
X5
BMW X3
Tue Dec 05 09:25:00 CET 2017
X3
BMW X1
Tue Dec 05 09:24:00 CET 2017