Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Portugal · Articles · Exposições.

Informação à Imprensa

Dossier de imprensa

Discurso

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Generative AI, Augmented Reality and Teleoperated Parking – the Digital Experience in the BMW of the Future at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2024.

Mon Jan 08 17:00:00 CET 2024Informação à Imprensa

+++ Insights into development projects for digitalised mobility of the future: integration of augmented reality glasses into the driving experience, teleoperated parking and generative AI for in-car voice assistants +++ New apps for the ConnectedDrive Store: even more video streaming and games now available in current vehicle models +++Fahrzeugmodelle +++

Tecnologia
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Automated Driving
·
Las Vegas
·
Sistemas de Motorização Alternativos, Mobilidade do Futuro
·
Infotainment, Conceitos de Controlo
·
America

BMW at the Japan Mobility Show 2023.

Mon Oct 09 10:00:00 CEST 2023Informação à Imprensa

+++ World premiere for the all-new BMW X2 and all-electric BMW iX2 +++ BMW Vision Neue Klasse makes its Asian debut and points the way to a new era of individual mobility +++ BMW ConnectedDrive Upgrades, video streaming and in-car gaming are among the highlight digital user experiences +++ BMW iX5 Hydrogen showcases its potential as an additional option alongside battery electric drive systems +++

U10
·
Exposições
·
Tecnologia
·
BMW i
·
BMW Group Design
·
BMW Design
·
BMW iX2
·

Sustainability Communication Backgrounder 2023

Tue Sep 26 18:11:00 CEST 2023Informação à Imprensa

Please find attached the 09/2023 first time edition of the Sustainability Communication Backgrounder made by AK-31. The contents are for internals but may be passed further to any colleague who deals with sustainability issues. If you have questions concerning content or handling just contact the editor. Changes are possible anytime.

Ambiente
·
Exposições
·
Tecnologia
·
Sociedade
·
Europe
·
Empresa
·
Envolvimento na cultura
·
Fábricas, Instalações
·
Sede, Centro de Investigação e Inovação/FIZ
·
Fábricas

The BMW Group at IAA Mobility 2023 in Munich.

Wed Aug 23 09:00:00 CEST 2023Informação à Imprensa

+++ World’s foremost mobility show set to showcase advances in the transformation of the company and its brands +++ Electrification, digitalisation and circular economy all in the spotlight +++ World premiere of the BMW Vision Neue Klasse +++ Exhibition venue and Open Space in the city centre act as platforms for constructive dialogue on the future of individual mobility +++ BMW, MINI and BMW Motorrad exhibit their latest new models with electrified ...

G70
·
G60
·
G30
·
G05
·
Tecnologia
·
BMW i
·
iX5 Hydrogen
·
Europe
·
BMW i5
·
550e
·
Série 5
·
BMW i7
·
Munich
·

The House of BMW in Milan: BMW Group Design and Mike Meiré present “Tales from a Neo Collective Future” at the Salone del Mobile.

Thu Jun 09 18:10:30 CEST 2022Informação à Imprensa

Archiv

On 7 – 12 June the House of BMW in Milan will turn into a centre for dialogue between people, art and technology. Designer and artist Mike Meiré is curating a programme of installations, performances, workshops and discussion formats for the Salone del Mobile design fair. The focus lies on connectedness, digitality and circularity.

The House of BMW in Milan: BMW Group Design and Mike Meiré present “Tales from a Neo Collective Future” at the Salone del Mobile.

Wed May 25 12:00:00 CEST 2022Informação à Imprensa

Archiv

On 7 – 12 June the House of BMW in Milan will turn into a centre for dialogue between people, art and technology. Designer and artist Mike Meiré is curating a programme of installations, performances, workshops and discussion formats for the Salone del Mobile design fair. The focus lies on connectedness, digitality and circularity.

BMW i
·
BMW Group Design
·
Design, Concepts, Estudos
·
Empresa
·
Europe

BMW brings together 9 out of 19 BMW Art Cars in Luxembourg.

Mon May 02 14:00:00 CEST 2022Dossier de imprensa

Archiv

As a result of the collaboration between Esch2022, European Capital of Culture and BMW Group Belux, no less than 9 legendary BMW Art Cars will be exhibited at the AES steel plant in Esch-Sur-Alzette, Luxembourg from May 7 to June 14.

The BMW Group at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2022.

Wed Jan 05 20:00:00 CET 2022Dossier de imprensa

Archiv

+++ World premiere of the BMW iX M60 +++ BMW iX Flow featuring E Ink: Magical exterior colour change +++ Preview of in-car entertainment of the future +++ New My Modes: BMW first to bring Digital Art into vehicles +++ Digital design vision DIMENSIONS OF REAL +++

Tecnologia
·
·
Las Vegas
·
America

BMW Theatre Screen brings cinematic experience into the vehicle.

Wed Jan 05 20:00:00 CET 2022Informação à Imprensa

Archiv

+++ BMW previews in-car entertainment of the future on the occasion of CES 2022 +++ BMW Theatre Screen with Amazon Fire TV built-in +++ Theatre mode turns vehicle fund into cinema lounge +++ 31-inch ultra-wide display with resolution up to 8K +++

Tecnologia
·
Las Vegas
·
Infotainment, Conceitos de Controlo
·
America

Magical exterior colour-change: The BMW iX Flow featuring E Ink.

Wed Jan 05 20:00:00 CET 2022Informação à Imprensa

Archiv

+++ World premiere: Body surface with real color change thanks to electrophoretic technology +++ Potential for future interior and exterior applications +++

·
Las Vegas
·
America
·
Tecnologia
·

The BMW Group emphasizes its consistent focus on sustainability at the 2021 IAA Mobility: More stringent CO2 targets go hand in hand with concrete measures and concepts for implementation

Mon Sep 06 09:45:00 CEST 2021Informação à Imprensa

Archiv

The BMW Group is putting circular economy and sustainable urban mobility at the centre of its presence at the 2021 IAA Mobility. At the motor show, the company is consistently demonstrating its sustainability and CO2 targets as well as its concrete measures and concepts to achieve these goals.

i20
·
G26
·
Exposições
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
Finanças, Factos e Números
·
·
·
Europe
·
Empresa
·
Sustentabilidade
·
Produtos Lifestyle

On the occasion of the IAA motor show, the BMW Group sends out a powerful visual statement about sustainability, the circular economy and electromobility. A light show projects trailblazing messages onto the BMW headquarters – the Four-Cylinder.

Fri Sep 03 14:00:00 CEST 2021Informação à Imprensa

Archiv

+++ The BMW Group takes the opportunity of the IAA Mobility 2021 in its home city of Munich to convey visionary messages about sustainability and the circular economy +++Light show as part of a programme of public events in the Bavarian capital +++ Symbol of dialogue with society – both locally in Munich and digitally around the world +++

Exposições
·
Empresa
·
Europe
·
Munich
·
Sustentabilidade

MINI at IAA Mobility 2021 in Munich.

Wed Aug 04 00:01:00 CEST 2021Informação à Imprensa

Archiv

MINI presents itself as a future-oriented brand that is leading distinctive design into the future, sets positive impulses, combines sustainability with emotions and places people at the heart of its product development.

F60
·
F56
·
MINI
·
Europe
·
Munich
·
MINI Electric
·
MINI Countryman

The BMW Group at the IAA Mobility 2021 in Munich.

Wed Jul 28 08:00:00 CEST 2021Dossier de imprensa

Archiv

Driving pleasure in a variety of forms, innovations designed to increase sustainability across the board and visions for the urban mobility of tomorrow form the core of the BMW Group’s presence at the IAA Mobility 2021 show.

i20
·
G08
·
G26
·
G42
·
G05
·
G06
·
G01
·
CE 04
·
Coupé
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
X3
·
Gran Coupé
·
Europe
·
BMW iX3
·
Munich
·
Série 2

BMW Group auf der IAA Mobility 2021: Offener Dialog für nachhaltige Mobilität der Zukunft – urban in München und digital in der ganzen Welt.

Mon Jul 19 10:00:00 CEST 2021Informação à Imprensa

Archiv

+++ Internationale Automobilausstellung erstmals am Stammsitz der BMW Group +++ Innovationen und neue Technologien für die Mobilität der Zukunft +++ Fokus auf Circular Economy, Sustainability und Urban Mobility +++

i20
·
G26
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
MINI
·
Europe
·
Munich
·
BMW i4
·
Motociclismo

BMW at the 16th Auto China Beijing 2020.

Sat Sep 26 07:00:00 CEST 2020Informação à Imprensa

Archiv

World premiere for the new BMW M3 Competition Sedan and the new BMW M4 Competition Coupé - China premiere for the new BMW 5 Series Sedan, the new BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo and the new BMW M5 Competition - new impetus for electric mobility: BMW iX3 and BMW Concept i4.

G22
·
G38
·
G08
·
G80
·
F82
·
Coupé
·
Long Wheelbase
·
Série 4
·
Série 5
·
Viaturas M
·
M3
·
M4
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
Asia
·
Beijing
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2024.

21 March - 09:00 AM CET.
Here you can see the webcast of the BMW Group Annual Conference 2024, with the world premiere of the next BMW vision vehicle on the "Road to Neue Klasse".

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

CO2 emission information.

Os valores do consumo de combustível, das emissões de CO2 e de consumo de energia aqui apresentados foram determinados de acordo com o Regulamento (CE) 715/2007 na versão aplicável no momento da homologação. Os valores referem-se à versão base de um veículo na Alemanha e na gama apresentada é considerado o equipamento opcional e os diferentes tamanho de jantes e pneus para a versão selecionada.

Os valores dos veículos já se baseiam no novo Regulamento WLTP e são traduzidos para valores equivalentes aos do NEDC de modo a garantir a comparação entre os veículos. [Relativamente a estes veículos, no que se refere a impostos relacionados com o veículo ou outras taxas baseadas (no mínimo, entre outros) nas emissões de CO2, os valores de CO2 podem ser diferentes dos valores aqui apresentados.]

As especificações da eficiência de CO2 são determinadas de acordo com a Diretiva 1999/94/CE e o regulamento europeu na sua versão atual aplicável. Os valores apresentados são baseados no consumo de combustível, valores de CO2 e de consumo de energia de acordo com o ciclo NEDC para a classificação.

Para mais informações sobre os dados oficiais do consumo de combustível e as emissões específicas de CO2 dos automóveis de passageiros novos, consulte as diretrizes sobre o consumo de combustível, emissões de CO2 e consumo de energia elétrica de automóveis de passageiros novos, disponíveis gratuitamente em todos os Concessionários BMW.

Latest Facts & Figures.

Specifications of the BMW XM 50e, valid from 02/2024.
Wed Mar 06 13:48:00 CET 2024
G09
Viaturas M
Specifications of the BMW iX2 eDrive20, valid from 03/2024.
Sat Feb 17 09:00:00 CET 2024
U10
BMW i
Show all

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Informação à Imprensa
Dossier de imprensa
Discurso
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic