Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Portugal · Articles · Marcas.

Informação à Imprensa

Dossier de imprensa

Discurso

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

BMW Connected joins forces with Baidu Internet of Vehicles on home-to-vehicle cooperation.

Thu Jun 14 05:30:00 CEST 2018Informação à Imprensa

At the CES Asia 2018, BMW China and Baidu announced the signing of an agreement between BMW Connected and Baidu Internet of Vehicles on a home-to-vehicle cooperation. This will further expand the application of BMW Connected – from vehicles and mobile devices into the digital lives of customers. This service enables customers to access vehicle information by voice control and operate relevant functions easily from their home.

Tecnologia
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

BMW Motorrad Classic at the Wheels and Waves Festival.

Wed Jun 13 13:11:18 CEST 2018Informação à Imprensa

The biker and surfer scene comes together in Biarritz, Southern France – highlights from the history of motor sport, spectacular one-off specials, the BMW R 5 Hommage show bike and its historic role model are presented in the appropriate historical style – BMW 700 RS with upright shaft Boxer engine as starter vehicle at the “Punk’s Peak” race.

Herança
·
Herança Marca BMW
·
Vintage, Eventos
·
Formação, Viagens, Eventos

Zac Langdon-Pole selected for next BMW Art Journey. New Zealand artist to explore varied histories of celestial mapping – from Central Europe to Pacific Islands.

Wed Jun 13 12:00:00 CEST 2018Informação à Imprensa

Munich/Basel. Art Basel and BMW are delighted to present Zac Langdon-Pole as the next BMW Art Journey winner. An international jury selected him unanimously from a shortlist of three artists whose works were exhibited in the Discoveries sector at this year’s Art Basel show in Hong Kong. Zac Langdon-Pole is represented by Michael Lett in Auckland.

Empresa
·
Envolvimento na cultura
·
Lifestyle
·
Eventos Lifestyle

MINI FASHION – FIELD NOTES. MINI and The Woolmark Company present Capsule Collection at Pitti Uomo 94 in Florence.

Tue Jun 12 09:00:00 CEST 2018Informação à Imprensa

MINI is presenting a new Capsule Collection billed MINI FASHION FIELD NOTES Capsule Collection at Pitti Uomo 94 (12 – 15 June 2018), one of the leading fairs worldwide for men’s fashion and lifestyle. The limited-run collection is the result of a collaboration between MINI and The Woolmark Company dedicated primarily to promoting young and talented designers.

Lifestyle
·
Produtos Lifestyle

Mission: Impossible – Fallout

Thu Jun 07 17:00:00 CEST 2018Informação à Imprensa

BMW teams up with Paramount Pictures’ new theatrical film, “Mission: Impossible – Fallout,” with the BMW M5 appearing alongside Tom Cruise as Ethan Hunt in the action-packed film with spectacular car chases and stunts.

F90
·
Empresa
·
Vendas e Marketing
·
Product Placement
·
Viaturas M
·
M5
·
Série R
·
R nineT Scrambler

Drive system for the BMW i8 wins International Engine of the Year Award for the fourth time.

Thu Jun 07 08:00:00 CEST 2018Informação à Imprensa

The plug-in hybrid drive system in the BMW i8 (BMW i8 Roadster: fuel consumption combined 2.0 l/100 km [141.2 mpg imp], electric power consumption combined 14.5 kWh/100 km, CO2 emissions combined 46 g/km; BMW i8 Coupe: fuel consumption combined 1.8 l/100 km [156.9 mpg imp], electric power consumption combined 14.0 kWh/100 km, CO2 emissions combined 42 g/km) has won its category in the world’s leading engine competition for the fourth year in succession.

Tecnologia
·
Efficient Dynamics
·
Motores, Transmissão
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
BMW i8 Roadster

The all-new BMW X5: The Prestige SAV with the most innovative technologies.

Wed Jun 06 00:01:00 CEST 2018Dossier de imprensa

The fourth generation of the BMW X5 (fuel consumption combined: 11.6 – 6.0 l/100 km [24.4 – 47.1 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 264 – 158 g/km; provisional values*) impresses with its wealth of innovations and represents the most compelling embodiment yet of the familiar Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) blueprint: the ability to venture off road combined with a talent for dynamic driving pleasure on it.

G05
·
X5
·
Tecnologia
·
Chassis, Suspensão
·
Infotainment, Conceitos de Controlo
·
Sistemas de Assistência ao Condutor
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

The new BMW i Collection – stylish, innovative, sustainable. Sophisticated fashion and innovative home accessories for a modern lifestyle.

Tue Jun 05 11:00:00 CEST 2018Informação à Imprensa

The new BMW i Collection comprises a wide array of intelligent products for all areas of life that combine sustainability, premium quality, innovation and exceptional design – and therefore mirror the BMW i philosophy to perfection.

Lifestyle
·
Produtos Lifestyle

Pure&Crafted on the Road presented by BMW Motorrad: The starting gun has been fired on Europe road trip at Festsaal Kreuzberg.

Wed May 30 12:00:00 CEST 2018Informação à Imprensa

Berlin/Munich, 30 May 2018. Thursday evening, on May 24, Pure&Crafted took place in a new setting. To celebrate the ON THE ROAD tour's kick-off presented by BMW Motorrad, the festival organized a smashing BBQ at Festsaal Kreuzberg in Berlin. Alongside new heritage exhibitors and motorcycles on display, shows by The Picturebooks, Rews and Trixie Trainwreck were part of the event which officially sent off the first rider on his big adventure across Europe.

Equipamento de Motociclista
·
BMW Motorrad Ride
·

BMW model revision measures for summer 2018.

Tue May 29 18:45:38 CEST 2018Informação à Imprensa

All petrol engine and plug-in hybrid models currently offered are now fitted as standard with a petrol engine particulate filter – model selection for the BMW X3 expanded to include a second BMW M Performance automobile – BMW X4 also available with an additional in-line 6-cylinder diesel engine – 8-speed Steptronic transmission as standard for numerous other models of the BMW 1 Series, BMW 3 Series, BMW 4 Series and BMW 5 Series.

G01
·
G02
·
I15
·
G30
·
E82M
·
G32
·
F90
·
X3
·
BMW M Performance Parts
·
X4
·
Série 1
·
Série 3
·
Série 4
·
Série 5
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i8 Roadster
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles

BMW Motorrad Concept 9cento. A smart all-rounder for the road.

Fri May 25 19:30:00 CEST 2018Informação à Imprensa

At this year's Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este, the BMW Group provides a look ahead to what an exciting new Adventure Sport model might look like: The BMW Motorrad Concept 9cento combines emotion and performance with an adventurous spirit, agility and riding fun to create the ideal sports touring bike.

·
Design

Handover of 18 of the first BMW i8 Roadsters at BMW Welt. Strictly limited First Edition with exclusive numbering “1 of 18” presented to the international BMW i8 Club.

Fri May 25 11:17:26 CEST 2018Informação à Imprensa

A plaque in the interior confirms that these 18 BMW i8 Roadsters came off the assembly line at BMW Group Plant Leipzig one after the other and are among the first to be handed over to customers. Yesterday, at BMW Welt in Munich, the BMW i8 Club received the keys for the exclusive first edition of the breath-taking plug-in hybrid roadsters from Peter van Binsbergen, head of Sales and Marketing BMW Germany.

I15
·
Empresa
·
Vendas e Marketing
·
Fábricas, Instalações
·
BMW Welt
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i8 Roadster

Pushing material boundaries. BMW and Massachusetts Institute of Technology Self-Assembly Lab collaborate to design the first printed inflatable material.

Fri May 25 10:15:00 CEST 2018Informação à Imprensa

The BMW Design Department in collaboration with MIT’s (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Self-Assembly Laboratory have successfully developed printed inflatable material technologies that self-transform, adapt and morph from one state to another. This visionary commission is showcased at the V&A and for the first time on display during their exhibition The Future Starts Here, which explores the power of design in shaping the world of tomorrow.

Design, Concepts, Estudos
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2018.

Munich, 17. May. Here you can see the transmission of the Annual General Meeting of BMW AG.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

Atualização importante.

Saber mais

A BMW AG atualiza as Informações Legais e a Política de Privacidade do website. Desta forma, garantimos mais transparência nos seus dados recolhidos no PressClub, como são usados e que possibilidades de controlo tem sobre os seus dados pessoais. As atualizações entram em vigor a 25 de maio de 2018.

Latest Facts & Figures.

BMW X6
Tue Feb 27 09:30:00 CET 2018
Dados Técnicos, Especificações
BMW X5
Tue Feb 27 09:29:00 CET 2018
X5
BMW X4
Tue Feb 27 09:28:00 CET 2018
F26
X4
BMW X3