Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Portugal · Articles · Marcas.

Informação à Imprensa

Dossier de imprensa

Discurso

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

BMW M135i xDrive (fuel consumption combined: 7.8 – 7.3 l/100 km [36.2 – 38.7 mpg imp] as per WLTP; CO2 emissions combined: 177 – 167 g/km as per WLTP).

Media Set  

The BMW M135i xDrive: a compact four-cylinder sporting powerhouse with even sharper dynamics.

20.10.2021Informação à Imprensa

Retuned springs and dampers, precise tweaks to the chassis and an optimised soundtrack turn the BMW M premium compact model’s performance up another notch.

Série 1

Battery power: BMW Group makes Coldplay world tour more sustainable

14.10.2021Informação à Imprensa

+++ BMW & Coldplay unveil mobile show battery power solution for bands upcoming Music Of The Spheres World Tour +++ World tour achieves a new peak in the long-standing collaboration between the BMW and Coldplay+++ More than 40 recyclable BMW i3 batteries to provide the necessary power during the live performances +++ Use of the first BMW car batteries rendered suitable for second-life applications +++ Significant reduction of carbon footprint during world ...

i20
·
G26
·
BMW iX
·
Tecnologia
·
BMW i
·
Empresa
·
Sustentabilidade
·
Electrification
·
BMW i4

MINI Cooper S 5-door (Fuel consumption combined in l/100km 6,5 - 6,3 (5,5 - 5,3) (NEFZ); 6,8 - 6,2 (6,5 - 6,9) (WLTP) / CO2 emissions combined in g/km: 149 - 144 (126 - 121) (NEFZ); 154 - 141 (147 - 134) (WLTP))

Media Set  

Goodwood, steam and old castles: through West Sussex in the MINI Cooper S 5-door.

14.10.2021Informação à Imprensa

Great Britain is full of history that can be experienced. Whether architecture, technology or natural monuments - the home country of the MINI is home to many impressive contemporary witnesses. And the narrow country roads are made for a premium compact sports car like the MINI Cooper S 5-door. But where to start? In the south of the island, for example, in West Sussex.

MINI
·
MINI 5 door

BMW 223i Active Tourer: Fuel consumption, combined: 6.6 – 6.0 l/100 km (42.8 – 47.1 mpg imp), CO2 emissions, combined: 149 – 137 g/km based on the WLTP cycle. BMW 230e xDrive Active Tourer: Fuel consumption combined: 1.4 – 1.1 l/100 km [201.8 – 256.8 mpg imp]; electric power consumption combined: 20.0 kWh – 17.9 kWh/100 km; CO2 emissions combined: 30 – 22 g/km based on the WLTP cycle.

Media Set  

The all-new BMW 2 Series Active Tourer.

06.10.2021Dossier de imprensa

Spatial functionality, hallmark BMW driving pleasure and an extremely progressive approach mark out the new BMW 2 Series Active Tourer. The second generation of the sporty all-rounder for the premium compact segment exudes visual dynamism and imposing presence through BMW’s clear design language. Its fundamentally redesigned interior combines a variety of usage possibilities with modern geometry and a BMW Curved Display in the style of the BMW iX. Added to ...

U06
·
Active Tourer
·
Série 2

Cinema Drive-In by MINI no arranque do Festival Iminente

27.09.2021Informação à Imprensa

De 29 de setembro a 2 de outubro, o Cinema Drive-In by MINI marca o arranque da Edição deste ano do Festival Iminente. No decorrer do evento, será transmitido um filme por dia com olhares diversos sobre contextos e expressões de cultura urbana.

combined fuel consumption: 7.7 – 6.9 l/100 km (WLTP), 6.4 - 6.0 l/100 km (NEDC); combined CO2 emissions: 176 - 158 g/km (WLTP), 147 - 138 g/km (NEDC).

Media Set  

BMW model update measures as of autumn 2021.

22.09.2021Informação à Imprensa

Three new drive variants for the new BMW 4 Series Convertible - BMW X1 xDrive18d and BMW X2 xDrive18d now feature 8-speed Steptronic transmission as standard - New exterior paint finishes for BMW 1 Series, BMW 2 Series Gran Coupé, BMW X2, BMW X3 and BMW X4 - My BMW App now with tyre pressure and tyre condition display - BMW i3 Unique Forever Edition premieres.

G23
·
F48 LCI
·
F39
·
F44
·
G01
·
G02
·
I01
·
Série 1
·
BMW i
·
BMW i3
·
X3
·
Gran Coupé
·
Cabrio
·
X1
·
Série 2
·
Série 4
·
X4

MINI Cooper SE (combined fuel consumption: 0.0 l/100 km; combined power consumption: 16,1-14.9 (NEDC); 17,6-15,2 (WLTP) kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km)

Media Set  

Seeing Munich through different eyes: The ‘Map of Big Love’ presented by MINI and Google.

17.09.2021Informação à Imprensa

Playful content hub invites users to take curated routes: Discover favorite places and exciting activities – on the trail of MINI Friends leveraging Cloud-based maps styling from Google Maps Platform.

MINI
·
MINI Electric
·
Lifestyle

MINI and the IAA Mobility 2021: #BIGLOVE – a feeling that lasts.

09.09.2021Informação à Imprensa

Visions for sustainable mobility and cities designed for excellent quality of living, fresh stimuli for the MINI community and a clear commitment to diversity: with its ‘BIG LOVE from Munich’ campaign the British premium brand left its mark at the International Motor Show and not only with the large-format mural on the tower of “Sugar Mountain” designed by the artist Lakwena.

F56
·
MINI Electric

The BMW Group emphasizes its consistent focus on sustainability at the 2021 IAA Mobility: More stringent CO2 targets go hand in hand with concrete measures and concepts for implementation

06.09.2021Informação à Imprensa

The BMW Group is putting circular economy and sustainable urban mobility at the centre of its presence at the 2021 IAA Mobility. At the motor show, the company is consistently demonstrating its sustainability and CO2 targets as well as its concrete measures and concepts to achieve these goals.

i20
·
G26
·
Exposições
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
Finanças, Factos e Números
·
Design, Concepts, Estudos
·
Design, Concepts, Estudos
·
Europe
·
Empresa
·
Sustentabilidade
·
Produtos Lifestyle
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

IAA MOBILITY 2021.

Here you can see our on demand webcasts from the IAA Mobility 2021, with the BMW Group Keynote, the Analyst and Investor Evening Event and the discussion forum "The car as the engine of the circular economy?".

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. You can receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

CO2 emission information.

Os valores do consumo de combustível, das emissões de CO2 e de consumo de energia aqui apresentados foram determinados de acordo com o Regulamento (CE) 715/2007 na versão aplicável no momento da homologação. Os valores referem-se à versão base de um veículo na Alemanha e na gama apresentada é considerado o equipamento opcional e os diferentes tamanho de jantes e pneus para a versão selecionada.

Os valores dos veículos já se baseiam no novo Regulamento WLTP e são traduzidos para valores equivalentes aos do NEDC de modo a garantir a comparação entre os veículos. [Relativamente a estes veículos, no que se refere a impostos relacionados com o veículo ou outras taxas baseadas (no mínimo, entre outros) nas emissões de CO2, os valores de CO2 podem ser diferentes dos valores aqui apresentados.]

As especificações da eficiência de CO2 são determinadas de acordo com a Diretiva 1999/94/CE e o regulamento europeu na sua versão atual aplicável. Os valores apresentados são baseados no consumo de combustível, valores de CO2 e de consumo de energia de acordo com o ciclo NEDC para a classificação.

Para mais informações sobre os dados oficiais do consumo de combustível e as emissões específicas de CO2 dos automóveis de passageiros novos, consulte as diretrizes sobre o consumo de combustível, emissões de CO2 e consumo de energia elétrica de automóveis de passageiros novos, disponíveis gratuitamente em todos os Concessionários BMW.

Latest Facts & Figures.

Informação de Preços BMW
Preços
Specifications of the BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer, valid from 03/2021.
F46 LCI
Dados Técnicos, Especificações
Specifications of the BMW X5, valid from 03/2021.
G05
Dados Técnicos, Especificações
Show all

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Informação à Imprensa
Dossier de imprensa
Discurso
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter