Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Portugal · Articles · Marcas.

Informação à Imprensa

Dossier de imprensa

Discurso

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Novo BMW X3

Fri Sep 22 11:42:41 CEST 2017Dossier de imprensa

Tabelas de PVP em vigor a partir de novembro de 2017.

G01
·
X3

Novo BMW i3

Fri Sep 22 11:38:00 CEST 2017Dossier de imprensa

I01

BMW Série 6 Gran Turismo

Fri Sep 22 11:29:00 CEST 2017Dossier de imprensa

G32
·
Pricing
·
Assuntos Institucionais
·
Finanças, Factos e Números
·
Gran Turismo
·
Série 6

BMW model upgrade measures for the autumn of 2017.

Tue Sep 12 15:30:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

New engine variants for the new BMW 5 Series Touring, the new BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo and the new BMW X3 – BMW X3 with exclusive exterior and interior options by BMW Individual – new light alloy wheels for the BMW X1 – BMW Connected+ with new personalised services – Microsoft Office 365 with Skype for Business available as new BMW Connected services – On-Street Parking Information utilizable in further cities.

G31
·
G32
·
G01
·
F49
·
Touring
·
Série 5
·
Gran Turismo
·
Série 6
·
X3
·
X1
·
Tecnologia
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

BMW at the IAA Cars 2017 in Frankfurt.

Tue Sep 12 09:18:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

BMW is firing the starting gun on the brand’s forthcoming product offensive with an extraordinary pageant of new models and concept vehicles at the IAA Cars 2017 show in Frankfurt am Main. The company’s stand centres on its expanded luxury class line-up, captivating studies and production models in numerous segments exhibited at a public trade fair for the first time. The new products unveiled at the 2017 Frankfurt show highlight the status of BMW as a ...

G01
·
G32
·
F90
·
I01
·
E89 LCI
·
Automotive
·
BMW Motorsport
·
Esportes
·
Cars
·
Design, Concepts, Estudos
·
Série 7
·
Z4
·
X3
·
Série 6
·
Gran Turismo

The BMW i Vision Dynamics. A new form of electrifying driving pleasure.

Tue Sep 12 09:00:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

Just a year on from the presentation of its future-focused NEXT 100 vision vehicles, the BMW Group is introducing the electric mobility of the much more immediate future at the IAA Cars 2017 show in Frankfurt. The BMW i Vision Dynamics is a four-door Gran Coupe with a range of 600 km (373 miles), a top speed of over 200 km/h (120 mph) and acceleration of 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in four seconds.

·
BMW i Automobile

25 Years of BMW Individual: The BMW Individual M760Li inspired by Nautor's Swan.Finnish shipyard Nautor’s Swan and BMW present exclusive, unique specimen to mark milestone anniversary.

Fri Sep 08 14:00:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

The 25-year history of BMW Individual boasts countless highlights. To celebrate this anniversary, BMW Individual is presenting a car that stands out even amongst all the special editions and individual models of past years: the BMW Individual M760Li inspired by Nautor's Swan (combined fuel consumption: 12.8 l /100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 294 g/km).

G12
·
BMW Individual
·
BMW M Performance Automobiles
·
M760Li xDrive
·
Long Wheelbase
·
Série 7

Beyond driving pleasure: innovative luxury, BMW-style.

Fri Sep 08 12:00:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

New brand presence to accompany premium car maker’s model offensive in the luxury segment – Focus on desirability, exclusive experiences and unforgettable moments in time

Assuntos Institucionais
·
Vendas e Marketing
·
Lifestyle
·
Série 7
·
Berlina
·
Long Wheelbase
·
BMW i Automobile
·
Exposições, Salões Automóveis

The MINI John Cooper Works GP Concept: Racing without compromise. MINI presents design study at the IAA Cars 2017.

Wed Sep 06 00:01:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

Munich. The BMW Group has chosen the IAA Cars 2017 show in Frankfurt a. M. to present the modern racing essence of a MINI – in the shape of the MINI John Cooper Works GP Concept. Inspired by the carmaker’s legendary triumphs in the Monte Carlo Rally exactly 50 years ago, this design study embodies undiluted dynamic flair and the ultimate in driving fun – on both the race track and the road.

MINI at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show.

Tue Sep 05 23:58:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

Double world premiere: MINI John Cooper Works GP Concept with a clear focus on extreme dynamic performance, MINI Electric Concept as a look ahead to locally emission-free driving fun – British premium brand presents the diversity of its model program and customisation options as well as the range of accessory and lifestyle products in Hall 11 of the Frankfurt trade fair centre.

MINI
·
Assuntos Institucionais
·

MINI presents pure-electric design study at the IAA: the MINI Electric Concept, complete with iconic design and urban driving fun.

Wed Aug 30 00:01:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

Munich. MINI is using the IAA Cars 2017 show in Frankfurt am Main to showcase its take on future personal mobility in the city – in the form of the MINI Electric Concept. Designed for use in urban areas, this concept car offers a window into how pure-electric day-to-day mobility might look in the years ahead. MINI will present an all-electric series-production model in 2019.

MINI at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show.

Tue Aug 29 23:55:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

World premiere of the MINI Electric Concept as a look ahead to locally emission-free driving fun – British premium brand presents the diversity of its model program and customisation options as well as the range of accessory and lifestyle products in Hall 11 of the Frankfurt trade fair centre.

MINI
·
Assuntos Institucionais
·

The new BMW i3, the new BMW i3s.

Tue Aug 29 00:05:00 CEST 2017Dossier de imprensa

The BMW i3 shows the way ahead to a new era of mobility. It is recognised the world over as a symbol of driving pleasure, sustainability and intelligent connectivity in the urban traffic environment, which is why it has become the best-selling electric car in the premium compact segment.

I01
·
BMW i Automobile
·
BMW i3

BMW at the IAA Cars 2017 in Frankfurt.

Tue Aug 29 00:01:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

BMW is firing the starting gun on the brand’s forthcoming product offensive with an extraordinary pageant of new models and concept vehicles at the IAA Cars 2017 show in Frankfurt am Main. The company’s stand centres on its expanded luxury class line-up, captivating studies and production models in numerous segments exhibited at a public trade fair for the first time.

G01
·
G32
·
F90
·
I01
·
Automotive
·
BMW Motorsport
·
Esportes
·
Cars
·
·
Série 7
·
Z4
·
X3
·
Série 6
·
Gran Turismo

BMW and EA Debut the All-new BMW M5 in Need for Speed Payback.

Tue Aug 22 07:15:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

World Premier at the GamesCom in Cologne; Car Fans Can Drive the High-Performance Luxury Sedan in the Game This Fall Before It Hits the Road Next Year; See the First Full Reveal of the BMW M5 in the Need for Speed Payback High Stakes Trailer

F90
·
Assuntos Institucionais
·
Vendas e Marketing
·
Viaturas M
·
M5
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW 2017.

Frankfurt. 12. September.
Here you will see the highlights of the BMW Group press conference.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

personal news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter and RSS feed set up. You can receive PressClub e-mail notifications for new article and TV footage material immediately or as a daily collection. If you want limit the reception for your fields of interest.

Latest Facts & Figures.

BMW X6
Wed Aug 02 09:28:00 CEST 2017
Dados Técnicos, Especificações
BMW X5
Wed Aug 02 09:27:00 CEST 2017
X5
BMW Série 5 Touring
Mon Jul 24 16:30:00 CEST 2017
Touring
BMW X1
Mon Jul 24 09:24:00 CEST 2017