Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Portugal · Articles · Tecnologia.

Informação à Imprensa

Dossier de imprensa

Discurso

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

BMW Group steps up expansion for production of electric powertrain components at Plant Dingolfing

06.02.2020Informação à Imprensa

The BMW Group is expanding production capacity and increasing its staff at the Competence Centre for E-Drive Production in Dingolfing faster than originally planned. Due to growing demand for electrified vehicles, the plant expects the number of modules needed for production of high-voltage batteries to double from the previous year. The number of electric motors required will also increase significantly.

Technology
·
Empresa
·
Finanças, Factos e Números
·
Corporate Media
·
Fábricas, Instalações
·
Tecnologia
·
Sistemas de Motorização Alternativos, Mobilidade do Futuro
·
Motores, Transmissão
·
Produção, Reciclagem
·
Electrification

Electromobility market shares (1/2020 Info-graphics)

22.01.2020Informação à Imprensa

BMW Group market position within competition. Electromobility in Germany, Europe, Globally. Source: IHS Markit New Registrations 1-12/2019. (1/2020 report)

Empresa
·
Vendas e Marketing
·
Tecnologia
·
Electrification

BMW X1 xDrive25e: combined fuel consumption: 2,1 - 1,9 l/100 km; power consumption combined: 14,3 – 13,8 kWh/100 km; CO2 emissions combined: 48 - 43g/km. BMW X2 xDrive25e: combined fuel consumption: 2,1 - 1,9 l/100 km; power consumption combined: 14,2 – 13,7 kWh/100 km; CO2 emissions combined: 47 - 43g/km (preliminary data).

Media Set  

Compact BMW X models with plug-in hybrid drive: The new BMW X1 xDrive25e to be launched – followed by the BMW X2 xDrive25e.

09.01.2020Informação à Imprensa

Plug-in hybrid variants of the Sports Activity Vehicle and the Sports Activity Coupe in the premium compact segment combine agile versatility with exemplary fuel consumption and emissions – efficient electric motor and cutting-edge battery cell technology allow locally emissions-free travel up to a range of 57 kilometres*.

F48 LCI
·
F39
·
F45 LCI
·
F48
·
F49
·
X1
·
Tecnologia
·
Electrification
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles
·
X2
·
X1 xDrive25e
·
X2 xDrive25e

The efficient drivetrain for the purely electric BMW iX3.

18.12.2019Informação à Imprensa

Entering a new era of electric mobility: The efficient drivetrain for the purely electric BMW iX3. Trailblazer for fifth generation of BMW eDrive technology – Innovations for electric motor and high-voltage battery - Additional range thanks to higher efficiency instead of larger battery.

G08
·
Tecnologia
·
·
Efficient Dynamics
·
Electrification
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW iX3

BMW Group and Daimler Mobility AG pave the way for profitable growth at mobility joint ventures

16.12.2019Informação à Imprensa

Dynamic growth in joint ventures’ mobility services: nearly 90 million customers – up 44 percent since start of 2019 +++ New umbrella organisation supports efficient steering and focusing of activities +++ FREE NOW increases gross merchandise value (run rate) / platform revenues significantly to reach new record of more than two billion euros +++

Empresa
·
·
Tecnologia
·

Android Auto comes to BMW. BMW to offer wireless integration from mid-2020.

11.12.2019Informação à Imprensa

The BMW Group is extending the reach of seamless connectivity in its vehicles with the introduction of Android Auto™ starting in mid-2020. Android Auto, the latest digital and user-centric service addition to BMW, will allow customers to connect their Android smartphones wirelessly with their vehicle and, in doing so, enjoy access to useful information like suggested destinations and upcoming appointments just when it is needed.

Tecnologia
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

BMW Group forges ahead with e-mobility and secures long-term battery cell needs – total order volume of more than 10 billion euros awarded

21.11.2019Informação à Imprensa

CATL order volume increased to 7.3 billion euros +++ Long-term supply contract with Samsung SDI worth 2.9 billion euros +++ Delivery of battery cells for fifth-generation electric drive trains from 2021 +++

Empresa
·
·
Tecnologia
·
Electrification
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles

From material selection to prototype construction: The battery cell technology of the future is taking shape at the BMW Group Battery Cell Competence Centre

14.11.2019Informação à Imprensa

• Zipse: “energy density to double by 2030” • Development of next-generation battery cells • Cutting-edge laboratory and analytical equipment • Production of prototype cells to industry standards • Sustainable, long-term material procurement

Tecnologia
·
·
Efficient Dynamics
·
Motores, Transmissão
·
Produção, Reciclagem
·
Electrification

Right of way for green electricity by intelligent charging with the BMW i3.

07.11.2019Informação à Imprensa

Right of way for green electricity by intelligent charging. BMW i and grid operator TenneT pilot new type of charging strategy for electric vehicles using the BMW i3 – Digital integration will turn electric mobility into a mainstay of the energy revolution – Customers can reap the benefits of reduced costs.

I01
·
BMW i3
·
Ambiente
·
Tecnologia
·
Sustentabilidade
·
·
Electrification
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i Beyond Automobiles
·
BMW i Sustainability
·
BMW i Incubator for Innovations

BMW Group Thailand is plugging in for Thailand's electric future with the local assembly of High-Voltage Batteries for BMW Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles

10.09.2019Informação à Imprensa

BMW Group Thailand is marking another historic milestone with the inauguration of a local high-voltage battery production plant in partnership with the DRÄXLMAIER Group, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers and a partner of BMW Group since 1966. BMW Group Thailand launched the local assembly lines in July 2019 at the DRÄXLMAIER Group plant.

Tecnologia
·
·
Produção, Reciclagem
·
Electrification

The BMW i Hydrogen NEXT at the IAA Cars 2019

10.09.2019Informação à Imprensa

+++ With the unveiling of the BMW i Hydrogen NEXT at the IAA Cars 2019 show, the BMW Group is demonstrating its ability to complement its electrified vehicle portfolio with the deployment of hydrogen-powered fuel cell technology. +++

Tecnologia
·
·
Efficient Dynamics
·
Electrification

City of Munich and BMW Group commit to innovative emission-free mobility: SHARE NOW doubles electric fleet size

04.09.2019Informação à Imprensa

Cooperation underlines goal of innovative emission-free mobility +++ State capital will actively promote electromobility and expand public charging infrastructure with 550 new charging posts (1,100 charging points) by end of 2019 +++ Carsharing provider SHARE NOW to boost electric fleet in Munich to 200 vehicles by end of 2019

Tecnologia
·
·
Gestão de Tráfego
·
Electrification
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

LA AUTO SHOW 2019

Los Angeles, 20. November.
Here you can see the webcast of the BMW Group Press Conference at the Los Angeles Auto Show.

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

edit news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter set up and the fields of interest. You can receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily collection.

CO2 emission information.

Os valores do consumo de combustível, das emissões de CO2 e de consumo de energia aqui apresentados foram determinados de acordo com o Regulamento (CE) 715/2007 na versão aplicável no momento da homologação. Os valores referem-se à versão base de um veículo na Alemanha e na gama apresentada é considerado o equipamento opcional e os diferentes tamanho de jantes e pneus para a versão selecionada.

Os valores dos veículos já se baseiam no novo Regulamento WLTP e são traduzidos para valores equivalentes aos do NEDC de modo a garantir a comparação entre os veículos. [Relativamente a estes veículos, no que se refere a impostos relacionados com o veículo ou outras taxas baseadas (no mínimo, entre outros) nas emissões de CO2, os valores de CO2 podem ser diferentes dos valores aqui apresentados.]

As especificações da eficiência de CO2 são determinadas de acordo com a Diretiva 1999/94/CE e o regulamento europeu na sua versão atual aplicável. Os valores apresentados são baseados no consumo de combustível, valores de CO2 e de consumo de energia de acordo com o ciclo NEDC para a classificação.

Para mais informações sobre os dados oficiais do consumo de combustível e as emissões específicas de CO2 dos automóveis de passageiros novos, consulte as diretrizes sobre o consumo de combustível, emissões de CO2 e consumo de energia elétrica de automóveis de passageiros novos, disponíveis gratuitamente em todos os Concessionários BMW.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Informação à Imprensa
Dossier de imprensa
Discurso
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon