Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Portugal · Articles · Tecnologia.

Informação à Imprensa

Dossier de imprensa

Discurso

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

BMW Connected further expands its digital ecosystem. BMW is now integrated with the Google Assistant.

Tue Nov 07 16:00:00 CET 2017Informação à Imprensa

BMW Connected ensures customers’ cars can be fully connected with an ever-increasingly number of digital touchpoints. And now with the Google Assistant, customers can enable easy and convenient operation of vehicle functions – from their customer’s home with voice-activated speakers like Google Home or while on the move via eligible Android phones and iPhones.

Tecnologia
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

BMW i is the official mobility partner of Web Summit 2017 in Lisbon.

Tue Oct 24 15:00:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

Rethinking mobility and coming up with groundbreaking solutions for the automotive challenges of the future is the goal the BMW Group has set itself. And the BMW i brand serves as an incubator for innovations and the latest technologies – as attendees at the Web Summit will be able to experience for themselves. As the official mobility partner of Web Summit 2017, BMW i is joining forces with a powerful player in the world of technology conferences.

Tecnologia
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
BMW i Mobility Services
·
BMW i Beyond Automobiles
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobile
·
BMW i8

Digital lifestyle at the BMW Group: Seamless in-car integration of Amazon Alexa in BMW and MINI.

Wed Sep 27 22:00:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

Munich/Seattle. The BMW Group is systematically expanding the intelligent connectivity capabilities of its vehicles by seamlessly integrating the highly versatile Alexa, Amazon’s voice-controlled personal assistant, into all BMW and MINI models from mid-2018.

Tecnologia
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

BMW model upgrade measures for the autumn of 2017.

Tue Sep 12 15:30:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

New engine variants for the new BMW 5 Series Touring, the new BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo and the new BMW X3 – BMW X3 with exclusive exterior and interior options by BMW Individual – new light alloy wheels for the BMW X1 – BMW Connected+ with new personalised services – Microsoft Office 365 with Skype for Business available as new BMW Connected services – On-Street Parking Information utilizable in further cities.

G31
·
G32
·
G01
·
F49
·
Touring
·
Série 5
·
Gran Turismo
·
Série 6
·
X3
·
X1
·
Tecnologia
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

Statements by Harald Krüger, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG, and Klaus Fröhlich, Member of the Board of Management of MW AG, Development, IAA Preview 2017

Thu Sep 07 14:00:00 CEST 2017Discurso

25 electrified models until 2025, 12 of which fully electric +++ Electrification across all brands and model series +++

Assuntos Institucionais
·
Discursos Membros da Direcção
·
Finanças, Factos e Números
·
Tecnologia
·
Electrification
·
Sistemas de Motorização Alternativos, Mobilidade do Futuro

Smart Data Analytics: BMW Group relies on intelligent use of production data for efficient processes and premium quality

Thu Aug 31 11:00:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

Data analysis creates growing added value for continuous improvement in the production system +++ Tangible improvement in system availability through connected production: Every minute saved means another vehicle built +++ Intelligent data management enables more accurate prediction of wear and guarantees consistently high quality – with reasonable cost and effort

Tecnologia
·
Produção, Reciclagem
·
Fábricas, Instalações
·
Fábricas

BMW Group invests €200 million in the future of Plant Leipzig

Mon Jul 24 09:30:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

+++ Extension of the paint shop and new structures in bodyshop and assembly for future BMW model generations +++ Building work planned to start early 2018, completion in 2020 +++

Assuntos Institucionais
·
Fábricas, Instalações
·
Fábricas
·
Finanças, Factos e Números
·
Tecnologia
·
Produção, Reciclagem

BMW Connected adds new, digital services.

Thu Jul 13 14:00:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

Munich/Chicago. At the start of 2017, BMW used its recently launched 5 Series and BMW Connected Onboard – which made its debut in the new model – to showcase the potential unlocked by digital services in the area of personalisation. This is an important connectivity goal for the BMW Group. Building on this, the company is introducing a new era of highly personalised services at the Innovation Days 2017 event in the form of BMW Connected+.

Tecnologia
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

BMW Innovation Days 2017, Connectivity and digital services.

Thu Jul 13 14:00:00 CEST 2017Dossier de imprensa

The BMW Group is using the BMW Innovation Days 2017 – Connectivity and Digital Services event to both explore the state of play regarding the integration of vehicles into the customer’s digital world and to showcase the company’s latest developments in this field.

Tecnologia
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Série 5
·
X3
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobile

Inspired by nature: New body protection for BMW employees

Mon Jul 10 18:16:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

Lighter protective clothing, tougher helmets, more stable protectors: New materials with up to 20-per-cent-better protective properties are the result of the BISS research project headed by the BMW Group. What is unique is that all advances are based on designs borrowed from nature – BISS stands for Bio-Inspired Safety Systems.

Assuntos Institucionais
·
Recursos Humanos
·
Tecnologia

BMW Group launches BMW CarData: new and innovative services for customers, safely and transparently

Tue May 30 18:00:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

Customised services: new options for providers +++ High data security: no vehicle access for third parties +++ Full control: Customer decides data release for each service +++ High transparency: Customer can request CarData archive at any time +++

Tecnologia
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

BMW Group relying on innovation capabilities of German production locations for electro-mobility expansion

Tue May 02 10:00:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

+++ BMW Group Plant Dingolfing to produce BMW iNEXT from 2021 +++ Plants will be able to build vehicles with combustion engine, plug-in hybrid or fully electric drive train in parallel +++

Fábricas, Instalações
·
Fábricas
·
Tecnologia
·
·
Produção, Reciclagem
·
Electrification
·
Motores, Transmissão
·
BMW i Automobile

The BMW Group at the 2017 Hannover Messe. On the road to zero-emission electric mobility.

Tue Apr 25 10:00:00 CEST 2017Informação à Imprensa

Hanover. At the 2017 Hannover Messe – the world’s leading industrial show – taking place on 24 – 28 April, the company will be presenting concepts and technologies with partners under the banner “NewEnergy-4-Mobility2050”. This initiative focuses on energy provision for widespread zero-emission mobility looking ahead to 2050.

BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobile
·
BMW i Sustainability
·
Série 5
·
Gran Turismo
·
Tecnologia
·
Efficient Dynamics
·
Electrification

The BMW Group at Auto Shanghai 2017.

Tue Apr 11 00:01:00 CEST 2017Dossier de imprensa

The world premiere of the all-new BMW 5 Series Long Wheelbase is one of the main highlights of the Auto Shanghai 2017 show. The new business sedan is the successor to the current front-runner in the Chinese car market’s premium segment and comes with all the right credentials for cementing this leading status. Likewise making its debut public appearance is the latest special-edition version of the BMW i8 plug-in hybrid sports car.

I12
·
F60
·
F56
·
R60
·
BMW
·
Brands
·
Série 5
·
MINI
·
BMW Motorrad
·
BMW i
·
BMW i8
·
BMW i Automobile
·
MINI Countryman
·
John Cooper Works

BMW Group Harnesses Potential of Innovative Automation and Flexible Assistance Systems in Production

Thu Mar 02 10:00:00 CET 2017Informação à Imprensa

+++ Modernization of work environment increases efficiency of workforce +++ People to remain irreplaceable due to cognitive abilities +++ 60 lightweight robots in series operations by mid-year +++

Tecnologia
·
Produção, Reciclagem
·
Fábricas, Instalações
·
Fábricas

New development centre for autonomous driving

Tue Dec 20 12:29:00 CET 2016Informação à Imprensa

The BMW iNEXT is scheduled for release in 2021 – self-driving, electric and fully connected. To achieve this aim, the BMW Group is combining its development expertise in vehicle connectivity and automated driving at a new campus in Unterschleissheim near Munich.

Assuntos Institucionais
·
Recursos Humanos
·
Fábricas, Instalações
·
Sede, Centro de Investigação e Inovação/FIZ
·
Tecnologia
·
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW 2017.

Frankfurt. 12. September.
Here you will see the highlights of the BMW Group press conference.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

personal news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter and RSS feed set up. You can receive PressClub e-mail notifications for new article and TV footage material immediately or as a daily collection. If you want limit the reception for your fields of interest.

Latest Facts & Figures.

BMW Motorrad - Tabelas de PVP
Wed Oct 25 09:00:00 CEST 2017
Pricing
BMW X6
Wed Aug 02 09:28:00 CEST 2017
Dados Técnicos, Especificações
BMW X5
Wed Aug 02 09:27:00 CEST 2017
X5
BMW Série 5 Touring
Mon Jul 24 16:30:00 CEST 2017