Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Portugal · Articles · Tecnologia.

Informação à Imprensa

Dossier de imprensa

Discurso

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

BMW Connected joins forces with Baidu Internet of Vehicles on home-to-vehicle cooperation.

Thu Jun 14 05:30:00 CEST 2018Informação à Imprensa

At the CES Asia 2018, BMW China and Baidu announced the signing of an agreement between BMW Connected and Baidu Internet of Vehicles on a home-to-vehicle cooperation. This will further expand the application of BMW Connected – from vehicles and mobile devices into the digital lives of customers. This service enables customers to access vehicle information by voice control and operate relevant functions easily from their home.

Tecnologia
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

Drive system for the BMW i8 wins International Engine of the Year Award for the fourth time.

Thu Jun 07 08:00:00 CEST 2018Informação à Imprensa

The plug-in hybrid drive system in the BMW i8 (BMW i8 Roadster: fuel consumption combined 2.0 l/100 km [141.2 mpg imp], electric power consumption combined 14.5 kWh/100 km, CO2 emissions combined 46 g/km; BMW i8 Coupe: fuel consumption combined 1.8 l/100 km [156.9 mpg imp], electric power consumption combined 14.0 kWh/100 km, CO2 emissions combined 42 g/km) has won its category in the world’s leading engine competition for the fourth year in succession.

Tecnologia
·
Efficient Dynamics
·
Motores, Transmissão
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
BMW i8 Roadster

The all-new BMW X5: The Prestige SAV with the most innovative technologies.

Wed Jun 06 00:01:00 CEST 2018Dossier de imprensa

The fourth generation of the BMW X5 (fuel consumption combined: 11.6 – 6.0 l/100 km [24.4 – 47.1 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 264 – 158 g/km; provisional values*) impresses with its wealth of innovations and represents the most compelling embodiment yet of the familiar Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) blueprint: the ability to venture off road combined with a talent for dynamic driving pleasure on it.

G05
·
X5
·
Tecnologia
·
Chassis, Suspensão
·
Infotainment, Conceitos de Controlo
·
Sistemas de Assistência ao Condutor
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

BMW Group becomes the first international auto maker to obtain an autonomous driving road test license in China. Important step on BMW Group´s path to Autonomous Driving.

Wed May 16 14:12:00 CEST 2018Informação à Imprensa

On May 14th 2018, BMW Group officially obtained the Shanghai Intelligent Connected Autonomous Driving Test License, issued by the Intelligent Connected Vehicle Road Test Promotion Team - consisting of Shanghai Municipal Commission of Economy and Informatization, Shanghai Municipal Public Security Bureau and Shanghai Municipal Transportation Commission.

Tecnologia
·
Autonomous Driving

20 years at the cutting edge: BMW ConnectedDrive.

Tue May 08 13:00:00 CEST 2018Informação à Imprensa

The BMW Group has led the way in intelligent connectivity for 20 years, courtesy of BMW ConnectedDrive. Customers and their mobility requirements have been at the heart of everything the company has sought to achieve here. The numerous touchpoints now available and the ability to use services anywhere have been the key enablers in creating a 360-degree digital customer experience and bringing drivers and their vehicles closer together.

Tecnologia
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

Rethinking micro-mobility – The BMW Group Personal Mover Concept. Electric, safe, agile – for short distances across sites.

Fri May 04 17:00:00 CEST 2018Informação à Imprensa

The BMW Group has developed a new kind of micro-mobility concept for employees. The Personal Mover Concept will be available at BMW Group sites worldwide. It can be used for personal transportation both inside buildings and outside and is also suitable for carrying objects.

Tecnologia

BMW at the 15th Auto China Beijing 2018.

Wed Apr 25 04:45:00 CEST 2018Dossier de imprensa

The latest new models, pioneering concept vehicles and innovative technological developments are the headline-makers as BMW takes to the stage at the Auto China 2018 show in Beijing.

G07
·
F87
·
I15
·
G01
·
F39
·
G15
·
G02
·
Coupé
·
Viaturas M
·
X3
·
Design, Concepts, Estudos
·
Tecnologia
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
X4
·
M2
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles

BMW China integrates BMW Connected into Tmall Genie.

Wed Apr 25 04:45:00 CEST 2018Informação à Imprensa

BMW Connected seamlessly integrates customers’ cars into their digital lives all over the world. And at this year’s Beijing Auto Show the BMW Group in China is demonstrating how BMW Connected has now been linked up to a Chinese ecosystem – through integration into Tmall Genie, the first smart voice assistant developed by Alibaba A.I. Labs.

Tecnologia
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Beijing

BMW at the 15th Auto China Beijing 2018.

Wed Apr 18 00:02:00 CEST 2018Dossier de imprensa

The latest new models, pioneering concept vehicles and innovative technological developments are the headline-makers as BMW takes to the stage at the Auto China 2018 show in Beijing.

G01
·
G02
·
F39
·
G07
·
G15
·
F87
·
I15
·
X3
·
X4
·
X2
·
Design, Concepts, Estudos
·
X7
·
Coupé
·
8 Series
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles
·
Tecnologia
·
Autonomous Driving

BMW Group Digital Day 2018.

Tue Apr 17 14:45:00 CEST 2018Dossier de imprensa

The BMW Group is forging ahead with digitalisation across all areas. Thanks to its capacity for innovation, not only does it develop cars and motorcycles for the premium segment that stir the emotions, it also devises customer-centric services that optimise the mobility experience. As part of the Digital Day 2018 event, the BMW Group is offering an insight into current product developments, technological concepts, innovations and manufacturing processes.

Media Set  
Eventos Institucionais
·
Tecnologia
·
Empresa

BMW Group and Daimler AG agree to combine mobility services

Wed Mar 28 14:15:00 CEST 2018Informação à Imprensa

Automotive pioneers and innovation leaders to shape sustainable urban mobility of the future +++ Strong alliance to create unique customer offering: seamless, multimodal, fast and readily available +++ Ecosystem for on-demand mobility: single source for CarSharing, Ride-Hailing, Parking, Charging and Multimodality +++ Sustainable solutions for challenges of urban mobility and better quality of life in big cities +++

Empresa
·
Finanças, Factos e Números
·
Tecnologia
·
Sistemas de Motorização Alternativos, Mobilidade do Futuro

Bye Bye BMW 3 Series: After 35 years, the BMW 3 Series Sedan rolls off the production line at BMW Group Plant Rosslyn for the last time

Thu Feb 22 06:00:00 CET 2018Informação à Imprensa

+++ Since 1983, more than one million BMW 3 Series produced +++ BMW Group Plant Rosslyn to produce BMW X3 in future +++

Empresa
·
Fábricas, Instalações
·
Fábricas
·
Tecnologia
·
Produção, Reciclagem
·
Série 3

Upgrade for MINI Connected – MINI gets even smarter and more digitally advanced. Launch of a new generation of personalised services.

Mon Feb 12 11:00:00 CET 2018Informação à Imprensa

Munich. From March 2018, all new MINI models will be available with the option of a built-in 4G SIM card that will usher in a new era of connectivity. The new digital services it enables will be available in 43 markets worldwide following the launch of the new-generation MINI Connected. This will allow MINI drivers to access a digital world of personalised services designed to make day-to-day mobility and planning even easier.

Tecnologia
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

New BMW i3s traction control system for all future BMW and MINI models.

Wed Jan 03 08:00:00 CET 2018Informação à Imprensa

50-times faster responses for greater traction and driving stability in adverse road conditions and while brake energy recuperation.

I01
·
I01s
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i3s
·
BMW i Beyond Automobiles
·
BMW i Incubator for Innovations
·
Tecnologia
·
Motores, Transmissão
·
Sistemas de Assistência ao Condutor
·
Segurança

BMW Group announces construction of new proving ground in the Czech Republic

Fri Dec 15 11:00:00 CET 2017Informação à Imprensa

Company’s first development location in Eastern Europe +++ Testing of ground-breaking technologies, such as electrification, digitalisation and automated driving +++ Investment in three-digit-million € range +++ Several hundred new jobs +++ Commissioning of 500-hectare area planned for early next decade +++

Empresa
·
Fábricas, Instalações
·
Tecnologia
·
Sistemas de Motorização Alternativos, Mobilidade do Futuro
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2018.

Munich, 17. May. Here you can see the transmission of the Annual General Meeting of BMW AG.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

Atualização importante.

Saber mais

A BMW AG atualiza as Informações Legais e a Política de Privacidade do website. Desta forma, garantimos mais transparência nos seus dados recolhidos no PressClub, como são usados e que possibilidades de controlo tem sobre os seus dados pessoais. As atualizações entram em vigor a 25 de maio de 2018.

Latest Facts & Figures.

BMW X6
Tue Feb 27 09:30:00 CET 2018
Dados Técnicos, Especificações
BMW X5
Tue Feb 27 09:29:00 CET 2018
X5
BMW X4
Tue Feb 27 09:28:00 CET 2018
F26
X4
BMW X3