Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub United Kingdom · Articles · Technology.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Digital lifestyle at the BMW Group: Seamless in-car integration of Amazon Alexa in BMW and MINI.

Thu Sep 28 10:57:24 CEST 2017Press Release

Munich/Seattle. The BMW Group is systematically expanding the intelligent connectivity capabilities of its vehicles by seamlessly integrating the highly versatile Alexa, Amazon’s voice-controlled personal assistant, into all BMW and MINI models from mid-2018.

Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

Statements by Harald Krüger, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG, and Klaus Fröhlich, Member of the Board of Management of MW AG, Development, IAA Preview 2017

Thu Sep 07 14:00:00 CEST 2017Speech

25 electrified models until 2025, 12 of which fully electric +++ Electrification across all brands and model series +++

Corporate
·
Board Member Speeches
·
Corporate Finance, Facts, Figures
·
Technology
·
Electrification
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future

BMW Connected adds new, digital services.

Thu Jul 13 14:00:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Munich/Chicago. At the start of 2017, BMW used its recently launched 5 Series and BMW Connected Onboard – which made its debut in the new model – to showcase the potential unlocked by digital services in the area of personalisation. This is an important connectivity goal for the BMW Group. Building on this, the company is introducing a new era of highly personalised services at the Innovation Days 2017 event in the form of BMW Connected+.

Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

BMW Innovation Days 2017, Connectivity and digital services.

Thu Jul 13 14:00:00 CEST 2017Press Kit

Update

The BMW Group is using the BMW Innovation Days 2017 – Connectivity and Digital Services event to both explore the state of play regarding the integration of vehicles into the customer’s digital world and to showcase the company’s latest developments in this field.

Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
5 Series
·
X3
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobile

The BMW Group at Auto Shanghai 2017.

Tue Apr 11 00:01:00 CEST 2017Press Kit

The world premiere of the all-new BMW 5 Series Long Wheelbase is one of the main highlights of the Auto Shanghai 2017 show. The new business sedan is the successor to the current front-runner in the Chinese car market’s premium segment and comes with all the right credentials for cementing this leading status. Likewise making its debut public appearance is the latest special-edition version of the BMW i8 plug-in hybrid sports car.

BMW Group, Intel and Mobileye will have autonomous test vehicles on the roads by the second half of 2017

Wed Jan 04 15:45:00 CET 2017Press Release

The BMW Group, Intel, and Mobileye announce a fleet of approximately 40 autonomous test vehicles that will be on the roads by the second half of 2017 The three companies reveal details about their partnering model including a scalable architecture that can be used by other auto developers

Technology
·
BMW
·
Brands

BMW at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2017 in Las Vegas.

Wed Jan 04 15:45:00 CET 2017Press Kit

BMW is shaping the future of mobility and the way we experience it through ongoing development projects and technically revolutionary innovations in automated driving, intelligent connectivity and interior design. At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2017, taking place in Las Vegas on 5-8 January 2017, the German premium car maker will present a wide range of new products and services which are set to headline this radical change in the very near future.

The BMW Group at the NAIAS 2017 in Detroit.

Wed Dec 21 10:14:52 CET 2016Press Release

Archiv

BMW has chosen the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, taking place on 8 – 22 January 2017, to stage the world premiere of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan and the US premiere of the BMW Concept X2. Also part of the line-up at the BMW stand are the new BMW 530e iPerformance plug-in hybrid, the sporty BMW M550i xDrive, and the luxurious BMW 6 Series model range. Plus, BMW ConnectedDrive will be showcasing a selection of new services.

G30
·
F13 LCI
·
F12 LCI
·
F06 LCI
·
Saloon
·
5 Series
·
Coupé
·
6 Series
·
Convertible
·
Gran Coupé
·
BMW
·
Design issues, Concepts and Studies
·
BMW M
·
BMW M Performance Automobiles

New development centre for autonomous driving

Wed Dec 21 10:14:14 CET 2016Press Release

The BMW iNEXT is scheduled for release in 2021 – self-driving, electric and fully connected. To achieve this aim, the BMW Group is combining its development expertise in vehicle connectivity and automated driving at a new campus in Unterschleissheim near Munich.

Corporate
·
Human Resources
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Headquarter, Research and Innovation Center/FIZ
·
Technology
·
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

The BMW Group at CES 2017 in Las Vegas. BMW HoloActive Touch: An innovative operating concept for the interior of the future.

Fri Dec 16 10:13:16 CET 2016Press Release

Archiv

Munich/Las Vegas. The BMW Group will provide another glimpse into the interior of the future at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2017 in Las Vegas with a selection of trailblazing concepts and revolutionary technology.

BMW
·
Brands
·
BMW i
·
Technology

The BMW Group at the Mondial de l'Automobile Paris 2016.

Thu Sep 29 13:08:55 CEST 2016Press Kit

Archiv
Update

The BMW Group has chosen the Paris Motor Show 2016 to present the BMW Concept X2. This new addition to the compact segment has a distinctive design that stands apart from that of the other X models and also draws on the BMW Group’s history of coupe-making. The result is a compact concept exuding urban sporting appeal.

F34
·
I01
·
I12
·
3 Series
·
Gran Turismo
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobile
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Scooter
·
C Series
·
C evolution

BMW announces BMW Connected integration with Alexa in the U.K. and Germany. Managing your mobility agenda and vehicle functions from home.

Wed Sep 14 14:30:00 CEST 2016Press Release

Archiv

Munich/London. The BMW Connected personal digital mobility assistant will be available via an Alexa skill on all Alexa-enabled devices when the service is available in the U.K and Germany.

BMW
·
Brands
·
Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

BMW Connected – now a one stop shop for personal digital mobility

Tue Aug 09 14:27:00 CEST 2016Press Release

Archiv
Update

• Seamless integration of user mobility via smartphone or Apple Watch app. • ‘Time to leave’ alerts act as digital PA. • Recognises personal mobility patterns and checks traffic accordingly to suggest an earlier departure time. • Intuitively recognises regular destinations and stores them as favourites. • “Door to door guidance” shows best way to final destination even after exiting vehicle. • Available August 2016.

E89 LCI
·
F48
·
F25 LCI
·
F26
·
F15
·
F16
·
1 Series
·
3 Series
·
2 Series
·
4 Series
·
5 Series
·
6 Series
·
7 Series
·
Z4
·
X1
·
X3

BMW Group extends car-sharing programme and launches enhanced mobility services in Seattle under the new brand name “ReachNow”

Mon Apr 11 22:48:05 CEST 2016Press Release

Archiv

Car-sharing 2.0 offers new and innovative services +++ BMW Group remains the driving force for individual mobility of the future +++ Consistent implementation of the strategy NUMBER ONE > NEXT +++

Technology
·
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Finance, Facts, Figures

BMW opts to incorporate HTC Vive VR headsets and mixed reality into the development of new vehicle models. Computer images instead of laboriously constructed draft models: greater flexibility, faster results and lower costs.

Thu Apr 07 11:39:37 CEST 2016Press Release

Archiv

Munich. BMW has become the first car manufacturer to introduce a mixed reality system into vehicle development that has been devised entirely using components from the computer games industry. This offers some significant advantages over the VR systems that have existed to date, and is the first step towards making virtual reality a very real part of many developer workstations in the not-too-distant future.

Technology

BMW at the 86th Geneva International Motor Show 2016.

Tue Mar 01 10:44:52 CET 2016Press Kit

Archiv
Update

BMW will use this year’s Geneva International Motor Show, taking place on 3 – 13 March, to present the world premiere of the new BMW M760Li xDrive. Also making its debut appearance will be the iPerformance model designation which, from July 2016, will identify the transfer of technology from BMW i to the BMW core brand in all BMW plug-in hybrid vehicles.

G12
·
F04
·
I12
·
Technology
·
Corporate
·
Motor Shows
·
BMW M
·
M Cars
·
7 Series
·
Long Wheelbase
·
M2
·
Optional Extras, Accessories
·
Hybrid-7

30 years of BMW all-wheel drive:From the BMW 325i “Allrad” to the BMW X5 xDrive40e.

Thu Jan 14 00:01:00 CET 2016Press Kit

Archiv

BMW, one of the world’s most successful premium carmakers, also boasts an excellent position in the all-wheel-drive market, a segment it first entered 30 years ago. Around one in three BMW cars sold around the world is now equipped with the intelligent BMW xDrive all-wheel-drive system.

E89 LCI
·
F48
·
F25 LCI
·
F26
·
F15
·
F16
·
F25
·
Heritage
·
Heritage
·
Technology
·
BMW
·
Chassis, Suspension
·
Engines, Drivetrain
·
Brands
·
1 Series
·
2 Series
·
3 Series

BMW at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2016 in Las Vegas.

Tue Jan 05 17:30:00 CET 2016Press Kit

Archiv

BMW Group at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 (CES, 6 to 9 January 2016 in Las Vegas). Impressive exhibition profile highlights leading position in the area of Connected Car. Please find attached the press kit "BMW at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2016 in Las Vegas."

I01
·
I12
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Brands
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Infotainment, Control Concepts
·
Driver Assistance Systems
·
Light and Sight
·
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW 2017.

Here you will see the highlights of the BMW Group press conference.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

personal news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter and RSS feed set up. You can receive PressClub e-mail notifications for new article and TV footage material immediately or as a daily collection. If you want limit the reception for your fields of interest.

Latest Facts & Figures.

January pricelist - BMW 5 Series
Fri Jan 25 16:00:00 CET 2013
5 Series
January pricelist - BMW X models
X1
January pricelist - BMW 1 Series
1 Series
January pricelist - BMW 7 Series