Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub United Kingdom · Articles · Corporate.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Battery power: BMW makes Coldplay world tour more sustainable

14.10.2021Press Release

+++ BMW & Coldplay unveil mobile show battery power solution for upcoming Music Of The Spheres World Tour +++ More than 40 recyclable BMW i3 batteries to provide the necessary power during the live performances +++ World tour achieves a new peak in the long-standing collaboration between the BMW and Coldplay +++ Use of the first BMW car batteries rendered suitable for second-life applications +++ Significant reduction of carbon footprint during world tour ...

i20
·
G26
·
BMW iX
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Corporate
·
Sustainability
·
Electrification
·
BMW i4

Live: Random International and BMW i present: “No One is an Island”. Installation of Random International in collaboration with Studio Wayne McGregor for the first time live on stage.

06.10.2021Press Release

Superblue and BMW i present “No One is an Island”, a collaboration between the art group Random International and choreographer Wayne McGregor and his company. On the occasion of Frieze London, the performance will be shown publicly from October 13 to 16 daily between 3:00 and 7:00pm at Park Village Studios.

Corporate
·
Cultural Issues

Leadership Team changes announced between BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited and Alphabet (GB) Limited

30.09.2021Press Release

BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited and Alphabet (GB) Limited have today announced a series of leadership team changes which come into effect over the coming months. From 01 January 2022 current BMW Financial Services CEO, Mike Dennett will also assume the role of CEO for Alphabet in the UK.

Corporate
·
BMW Financial Services

The BMW Group emphasizes its consistent focus on sustainability at the 2021 IAA Mobility: More stringent CO2 targets go hand in hand with concrete measures and concepts for implementation

06.09.2021Press Release

The BMW Group is putting circular economy and sustainable urban mobility at the centre of its presence at the 2021 IAA Mobility. At the motor show, the company is consistently demonstrating its sustainability and CO2 targets as well as its concrete measures and concepts to achieve these goals.

i20
·
G26
·
Motor Shows
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
Corporate Finance, Facts, Figures
·
Design issues, Concepts and Studies
·
Design issues, Concepts and Studies
·
Europe
·
Corporate
·
Sustainability
·
Lifestyle Products

JEFF KOONS X BMW. The artist creates a special edition of the BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe.

04.09.2021Press Release

Yes, they're doing it again! Jeff Koons, with Oliver Zipse, Chairman of the Board of Management, BMW AG, announced today that the artist will create a special edition of the M850i xDrive Gran Coupe. The 8 Series Gran Coupe will be for sale in a limited collector’s edition after its world premiere at Frieze Los Angeles in February 2022. In 2010, the American artist created a unique BMW M3 GT2 Art Car which performed at the 24 Hours of Le Mans race.

Corporate
·
Cultural Issues

Revolution, not evolution: BMW Group to reduce carbon footprint significantly by 2030 using innovative materials.

02.09.2021Press Release

+++ Measures to achieve 1.5-degree goal: BMW Group backs sustainable, innovative materials and circular economy +++ Higher recycling rates and material substitutions for faster reduction of lifecycle CO2 emissions by 2030 +++ Innovative materials research and collaborations key factors in combating climate change

Environment
·
Sustainability

BMW Group accelerates CO2 reduction and focuses consistently on a circular economy with the Neue Klasse

02.09.2021Press Release

The BMW Group is increasing the pace of its efforts to combat climate change. Looking ahead to the introduction of the Neue Klasse, the company is further strengthening its self-defined objectives, announced in summer last year, to significantly reduce CO2 emissions, whilst also committing itself to a clear course that supports the 1.5 degree target for the limitation of global warming.

RE:IMAGINE: New temporary exhibition at the BMW Museum to coincide with the IAA Mobility 2021 documents the BMW Group’s path to sustainable mobility in the future.

31.08.2021Press Release

+++ Focus on transition to electromobility and circular economy. +++ Exhibition on five levels of the BMW Museum shows activities and visions for increased sustainability. +++ Pioneering spirit and development expertise as driving factors behind progress. +++ Exhibition to open ahead of the IAA Mobility 2021 on 1 September 2021 and last until January 2023. +++

I01
·
F56
·
G08
·
CE 04
·
Environment
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
BMW i3
·
Europe
·
Corporate
·
BMW iX3
·
Munich
·
Sustainability

Starting signal for the CO2-free mobility of the future: Visitors can experience BMW iX5 Hydrogen in action for the first time at IAA Mobility 2021.

17.08.2021Press Release

+++ Hydrogen fuel cell drive train delivers sustainable driving pleasure as new element of BMW i brand. +++ Worldwide-unique combination of high-performance fuel cell and optimised power battery underlines BMW Group's leading drive system expertise. +++ Small series for demonstration and testing purposes to be launched in 2022. +++

Technology
·
BMW i
·
Corporate
·
Sustainability
·
Mobility of the Future
·
Electrification

BMW TURNS UP THE VOLUME IN COLLABORATION WITH ALL POINTS EAST FESTIVAL.

04.08.2021Press Release

• BMW has partnered with music and entertainment festival, All Points East, to launch the BMW Play Next stage, hosted by music legend Edith Bowman • Headlined by Sad Night Dynamite, Alewya, Elkka and SCORS, the new stage will introduce fans to future headliners as an evolution of the acclaimed BMW Play Next podcast, which launched in 2020 to shine a spotlight on emerging talent • BMW will also be supporting sustainability at All Points East by supplying a ...

Sales and Marketing
·
Corporate
·
Cultural Issues

Sir Simon Rattle presents BMW CLASSICS 2021. A free summer concert in Trafalgar Square featuring the next generation of music stars.

01.07.2021Press Release

A giant temporary stage in Trafalgar Square will host Sir Simon Rattle and the London Symphony Orchestra with young musicians from the pioneering LSO East London Academy and 14-year-old violinist Leia Zhu for the free BMW CLASSICS concert on Sunday 15 August 2021 at 6.30pm.

Corporate
·
Cultural Issues

HRH The Prince of Wales celebrates 20 years of modern MINI production at Plant Oxford.

08.06.2021Press Release

In celebration of twenty successful years of modern MINI production, His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales visited the home of the brand at MINI Plant Oxford today, to meet the people behind the cars and to get an insight into the manufacturing processes and developments in sustainable production.

Corporate
·
Heritage
·
Sustainability
·
Milestones
·
MINI Electric

E-drive train production for the fully-electric models BMW iX and BMW i4 begins

26.05.2021Press Release

BMW Group continues to expand manufacturing capacity at the Competence Centre for E-Drive Production in Dingolfing +++ E-drive trains for 500,000 electrified vehicles per year from 2022 +++ Extensive in-house drive train expertise: Start of production for fifth-generation high-voltage batteries in Germany +++ Successful transformation to e-drive train production

Dingolfing
·
Competence Centre e-drive production
·
High-voltage battery
·
BMW iX
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
Mobility of the Future
·
Production, Recycling

Sustainable tyres for BMW X5 Plug-in Hybrid: BMW Group becomes first automotive manufacturer to use new Pirelli tyres containing FSC-certified natural rubber and rayon

19.05.2021Press Release

+++ 22-inch tyres using certified sustainable natural rubber and rayon, a wood-based material used to strengthen the tyres +++ Plantations certified to standards of independent Forest Stewardship Council TM (FSC TM) organisation +++ Wendt: “We are helping preserve biodiversity and forests to counteract climate change” +++

Environment
·
Technology
·
Society
·
Corporate
·
BMW Driving Experience
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
X5 xDrive45e
·
Sustainability
·
Mobility of the Future
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

IAA MOBILITY 2021.

Here you can see our on demand webcasts from the IAA Mobility 2021, with the BMW Group Keynote, the Analyst and Investor Evening Event and the discussion forum "The car as the engine of the circular economy?".

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. You can receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

CO2 emission information.

The values for fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and energy consumption shown were determined in a standardised test cycle according to the European Regulation (EC) 715/2007 in the version currently applicable. The figures refer to a vehicle with basic configuration in Germany and the range shown considers transmission (automatic or manual) and the different wheels and tyres available on the selected model and may vary during the configuration.

The values of the vehicles labelled with (*), are already based on the test cycle according to the new WLTP regulation and are translated back into NEDC-equivalent values in order to allow a comparison between vehicles. More information on the transition from NEDC to WLTP test procedures can be found here.

These figures are intended for comparison purposes and may not be representative of what a user achieves under usual driving conditions. For plug-in hybrid vehicles and battery electric vehicles the figures have been obtained using a combination of battery power and petrol fuel after the battery had been fully charged. Plug-in hybrid vehicles and battery electric vehicles require mains electricity for charging. The CO2 emissions labels are determined according to Directive 1999/94/EC and the Passenger Car (Fuel consumption and CO2 Emissions Information) Regulations 2001, as amended. They are based on the fuel consumption, CO2 values and energy consumptions according to the NEDC cycle.

A guide on fuel economy and CO2 emissions which contains data for all new passenger car models is available at any point of sale free of charge. For further information you can also visit this link.

Latest Facts & Figures.

January pricelist - BMW 7 Series
7 Series
Show all

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic