Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub United Kingdom · Articles · Corporate.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

BMW i official partner of Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2018. John Gourley of Portugal. The Man creates exclusive vehicle design for electrified BMW i Coachella fleet.

Thu Apr 12 19:34:21 CEST 2018Press Release

BMW i will serve as an official partner of the Coachella Valley Music & Art Festival this year. With its unique atmosphere of creativity, lifestyle and green awareness, the festival is a regular fixture on the festival calendar for stars and fans alike. BMW i is building anticipation for the festival on social media with #roadtocoachella and unveiling a unique Coachella design for its BMW i models, created by Portugal. The Man lead singer John Gourley.

Corporate
·
Sales and Marketing

New centre of excellence for autonomous driving. BMW officially opens its autonomous driving campus in Unterschleißheim near Munich.

Thu Apr 12 19:31:29 CEST 2018Press Release

The BMW Group today celebrated the official opening of its autonomous driving campus in Unterschleißheim. Klaus Fröhlich, Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG responsible for Development and Research, and Bavarian state premier Markus Söder were present for the inauguration of a forward-looking development facility that showcases the BMW Group’s transformation into a tech company.

Technology
·
Autonomous Driving
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Events

BMW Group UK and Drover Announce Mobility Partnership.

Mon Apr 09 15:15:30 CEST 2018Press Release

• Own a BMW or MINI on a ‘pay as you go’ basis. • Entry point into the BMW Group ownership starts at £131 a week.

F49
·
G01
·
Corporate
·
Technology
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
1 Series
·
2 Series
·
3 Series
·
4 Series
·
5 Series
·
X1
·
X3

BMW Group achieves best-ever January

Tue Feb 13 09:00:00 CET 2018Press Release

Sales increased in all major sales regions +++ BMW Group deliveries up 3.8% to 169,538 units +++ BMW sales increase by 3.4% to 148,400 vehicles +++ MINI brand sales climb 7.0% to 20,929 cars +++ BMW 5 Series sedan sales grow by 39.6% +++ BMW Group electrified vehicle sales increase by 36.7% +++

Corporate
·
Corporate Finance, Facts, Figures
·
Sales and Marketing
·
Sales Worldwide

MINI CELEBRATES RETAIL INNOVATION AT 2018 AWARDS

Wed Jan 31 15:52:33 CET 2018Press Release

MINI has recognised talent and innovation across its 139-strong UK retail network at the company’s 2018 awards ceremony. Held at MINI Plant Oxford on 30th January, the MINI Retailer Awards celebrates the achievements of the thousands of people engaged in providing an industry-leading experience for MINI customers across the UK.

Corporate
·
Sales and Marketing
·
Sales Worldwide

Delivered as promised: BMW Group meets pledge to deliver 100,000 electrified vehicles in 2017

Mon Dec 18 20:15:00 CET 2017Press Release

The BMW Group has delivered more than 100,000 electrified vehicles to customers worldwide in 2017, as promised at the beginning of the year. This underlines the company’s leadership role when it comes to electro-mobility. An eye-catching light installation will mark this milestone on the road to the mobility of the future, with the BMW Group headquarters, the world-famous “Four-Cylinder” in the north of Munich, transformed into a battery.

Corporate
·
Sales and Marketing
·
Corporate Events
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles

World Premiere of BMW Open Work at Frieze London 2017. Olivia Erlanger’s multimedia artwork “Body Electric” inspired by BMW technology.

Thu Oct 05 17:30:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Update

London/Munich. Enhancing the long-term partnership between BMW and Frieze, BMW Open Work launches at Frieze London 2017 (October 5 - 8) with a new multi-platform commission by New York-based artist Olivia Erlanger. Entitled “Body Electric”, Erlanger’s immersive work unfolds across physical spaces at the fair, as well as digital platforms.

Corporate
·
Cultural Issues
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

LIVE - AUTO CHINA 2018.

Beijing, 25. April 2018.
10:20 CST / 04:20 CEST.
Here you can see the full-length transmission of the BMW Group press conference.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

personal news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter and RSS feed set up. You can receive PressClub e-mail notifications for new article and TV footage material immediately or as a daily collection. If you want limit the reception for your fields of interest.

Latest Facts & Figures.

January pricelist - BMW 5 Series
Fri Jan 25 16:00:00 CET 2013
5 Series
January pricelist - BMW Z4
Z4
January pricelist - BMW 7 Series
7 Series
January pricelist - BMW 1 Series