Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub United Kingdom · Articles · Motor Shows.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

BMW at The Goodwood Festival of Speed 2018.

Mon Jul 02 16:39:00 CEST 2018Press Kit

• UK premiere of the BMW 8 Series Coupé • The BMW M8 GTE to storm up Goodwood’s famous hill • BMW Concept M8 Gran Coupé unveiled in the UK • An array of classic cars in action to celebrate BMW’s success in motorsport

Corporate
·
BMW Group Design
·
Corporate Events
·
Heritage
·
BMW Brand Heritage
·
Motor Shows
·
Sport
·
Automotive

The new BMW X4

Wed Jun 27 07:00:00 CEST 2018Press Kit

• Second generation mid-size Sports Activity Coupé from BMW. • Cutting-edge design paired with BMW xDrive all-wheel-drive technology. • Enhanced driving dynamics thanks to the extensively upgraded and lighter chassis technology. • Two BMW M Performance models available: BMW X4 M40i and BMW X4 M40d. • World premiere at the International Motor Show in Geneva in March 2018. • Available to order from 15 February 2018 with prices starting from £42,900 OTR.

G02
·
X4
·
Motor Shows

Learn the racing line with new BMW Driving Experiences.

Wed May 09 11:21:00 CEST 2018Press Release

• Drive everything from the BMW M140i to the new BMW M5. • Two programmes will be available: Introduction to Performance and the Masters of Performance. • Highlights include: Handling activities including learning to drift and safe driving practices in a BMW M2 and the new BMW M5, hot laps with a professional driver and track drives in a BMW M4 with full telemetry and filming. • Available to book now with prices starting from £295.

Motor Shows
·
M Cars
·
BMW M Performance Automobiles

BMW at the 15th Auto China Beijing 2018.

Wed Apr 25 04:45:00 CEST 2018Press Kit

The latest new models, pioneering concept vehicles and innovative technological developments are the headline-makers as BMW takes to the stage at the Auto China 2018 show in Beijing.

G07
·
F87
·
I15
·
G01
·
F39
·
G15
·
G02
·
Coupé
·
M Cars
·
X3
·
Design issues, Concepts and Studies
·
Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
X4
·
M2
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles

BMW’s first UK Urban Store opens at Bluewater shopping centre.

Fri Apr 20 16:00:00 CEST 2018Press Release

• Shoppers can arrange test drives of the latest BMW models in store • At the touch of a button, customers can purchase their chosen vehicle online using the interactive displays. • BMW Product Geniuses are available to provide product information, discuss current offers and answer any queries.

People
·
Motor Shows

The new BMW i8 Roadster and Coupé.

Wed Nov 29 18:25:00 CET 2017Press Kit

• The sports car of the future – now available in two body variants. • Further developed BMW eDrive technology enables longer range. • All-electric roof opens and closes within 16 seconds whilst travelling at speeds of up to 31mph. • Sub-50g/km CO2. • World premiere of the BMW i8 Roadster at the Los Angeles Auto Show in December 2017. • On sale January 2018, prices for the BMW i8 Coupé starts at £112,730 OTR and the Roadster is priced from £124,730 OTR.

I12 LCI
·
I15
·
Los Angeles

BMW at the IAA Cars 2017 in Frankfurt.

Tue Sep 12 09:18:00 CEST 2017Press Release

BMW is firing the starting gun on the brand’s forthcoming product offensive with an extraordinary pageant of new models and concept vehicles at the IAA Cars 2017 show in Frankfurt am Main. The company’s stand centres on its expanded luxury class line-up, captivating studies and production models in numerous segments exhibited at a public trade fair for the first time. The new products unveiled at the 2017 Frankfurt show highlight the status of BMW as a ...

G01
·
G32
·
F90
·
I01
·
E89 LCI
·
Automotive
·
BMW Motorsport
·
Sport
·
Motorsport Cars
·
·
7 Series
·
Z4
·
X3
·
6 Series
·
Gran Turismo

The BMW Group at Auto Shanghai 2017.

Tue Apr 11 00:01:00 CEST 2017Press Kit

Archive

The world premiere of the all-new BMW 5 Series Long Wheelbase is one of the main highlights of the Auto Shanghai 2017 show. The new business sedan is the successor to the current front-runner in the Chinese car market’s premium segment and comes with all the right credentials for cementing this leading status. Likewise making its debut public appearance is the latest special-edition version of the BMW i8 plug-in hybrid sports car.

R60
·
F60
·
F56
·
I12 LCI

BMW Group Press Conference, 87th Geneva International Motor Show

Tue Mar 07 09:45:00 CET 2017Speech

Archive

Good morning ladies and gentlemen! It’s great to be here and we’re delighted you could join us at the BMW Group. It’s fantastic cars like this – the BMW 530e iPerformance – that demonstrate why we sell more plug-in hybrid vehicles than anyone else in the premium segment.

Corporate
·
Board Member Speeches
·
Motor Shows

SATELLITE and IFRAME Details Geneva Motor Show 2017.

Tue Mar 07 09:42:25 CET 2017Press Kit

Archive

München. Please find the satellite details of the BMW Group Press Conference and the BMW Group model highlights at the Geneva Motor Show 2017 as follows:

Satellite
·
Corporate
·
Motor Shows
·
Corporate Events
·
Geneva

The BMW Group at the NAIAS 2017 in Detroit.

Sun Dec 18 00:01:00 CET 2016Press Release

Archive

BMW has chosen the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, taking place on 8 – 22 January 2017, to stage the world premiere of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan and the US premiere of the BMW Concept X2. Also part of the line-up at the BMW stand are the new BMW 530e iPerformance plug-in hybrid, the sporty BMW M550i xDrive, and the luxurious BMW 6 Series model range. Plus, BMW ConnectedDrive will be showcasing a selection of new services.

G30
·
F13 LCI
·
F12 LCI
·
F06 LCI
·
Saloon
·
5 Series
·
Coupé
·
6 Series
·
Convertible
·
Gran Coupé
·
BMW
·
·
BMW M
·
BMW M Performance Automobiles

BMW i8 and i3 showcased in the capital.

Fri Nov 04 14:31:46 CET 2016Press Kit

Archive

In partnership with Go Ultra Low, BMW showcase the BMW i8 and BMW i3 at Regent Street Motor Show on 5 November. Over 100,000 BMW purely electric-powered cars and plug-in hybrids sold to customers worldwide.

I01
·
I12
·
BMW
·
Brands
·
BMW i
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
Motor Shows

BMW i8 and i3 showcased in the capital.

Fri Nov 04 14:22:56 CET 2016Press Kit

Archive

• In partnership with Go Ultra Low, BMW showcase the BMW i8 and BMW i3 at Regent Street Motor Show on 5 November. • Over 100,000 BMW purely electric-powered cars and plug-in hybrids sold to customers worldwide.

Brands
·
BMW
·
BMW i
·
Motor Shows

BMW Group Press Conference Paris Mondial Motor Show 2016

Thu Sep 29 13:36:00 CEST 2016Speech

Archive

Bonjour Mesdames et Messieurs! It’s great to be back in Paris! This is the 100th anniversary of the BMW Group and we created some very special cars to mark this milestone. Some of you may have been with us in Munich or London for the presentation of our “NEXT 100” Vision cars… Allow me to give you some brief impressions of how we see the future for our three brands...

Corporate
·
Board Member Speeches
·
Motor Shows
·
Paris

The BMW Group at the Mondial de l'Automobile Paris 2016.

Thu Sep 29 13:08:55 CEST 2016Press Kit

Archive
Update

The BMW Group has chosen the Paris Motor Show 2016 to present the BMW Concept X2. This new addition to the compact segment has a distinctive design that stands apart from that of the other X models and also draws on the BMW Group’s history of coupe-making. The result is a compact concept exuding urban sporting appeal.

F34
·
I01
·
I12
·
3 Series
·
Gran Turismo
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Scooter
·
C Series
·
C evolution

Maximise the experience – focus on the essential. The new MINI Lifestyle Collection.

Thu Sep 29 11:00:00 CEST 2016Press Release

Archive

At the Paris Motor Show, MINI will give an exclusive preview of the MINI Lifestyle Collection 2016-2018 due to be unveiled in November. Featuring over 50 products, the new collection ranges from articles of clothing to bags, cases and ingenious items for everyday use.

Lifestyle
·
MINI
·
Lifestyle Products
·
Paris
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

STREAMING PORTAL.

Watch the web casts of latest BMW Group press events.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

edit news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter set up and the fields of interest. You can receive PressClub e-mail notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily news collection.

Latest Facts & Figures.

January pricelist - BMW 5 Series
Fri Jan 25 16:00:00 CET 2013
5 Series
January pricelist - BMW Z4
Z4
January pricelist - BMW 1 Series
1 Series
January pricelist - BMW 7 Series