Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub United Kingdom · Articles · Motor Shows.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Art meets innovation: The BMW i5 Flow NOSTOKANA.

Thu Feb 29 19:00:00 CET 2024Press Release

+++ Tribute to BMW Art Car by Esther Mahlangu +++ World premiere at Frieze Los Angeles +++ Colour-change technology reinterprets distinctive ornamentation +++ Complex colours and patterns showcase future potential for customised vehicles +++

G60
·
BMW i
·
BMW Group Design
·
Corporate
·
BMW Design
·
Cultural Issues
·
BMW i5
·
Los Angeles
·
Saloon
·
America

Generative AI, Augmented Reality and Teleoperated Parking – the Digital Experience in the BMW of the Future at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2024.

Mon Jan 08 17:00:00 CET 2024Press Release

+++ Insights into development projects for digitalised mobility of the future: integration of augmented reality glasses into the driving experience, teleoperated parking and generative AI for in-car voice assistants +++ New apps for the ConnectedDrive Store: even more video streaming and games now available in current vehicle models +++

Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Automated Driving
·
Las Vegas
·
Mobility of the Future
·
Infotainment, Control Concepts
·
America

The BMW Group at IAA Mobility 2023 in Munich.

Wed Aug 23 09:00:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ World’s foremost mobility show set to showcase advances in the transformation of the company and its brands +++ Electrification, digitalisation and circular economy all in the spotlight +++ World premiere of the BMW Vision Neue Klasse +++ Exhibition venue and Open Space in the city centre act as platforms for constructive dialogue on the future of individual mobility +++ BMW, MINI and BMW Motorrad exhibit their latest new models with electrified ...

G70
·
G60
·
G30
·
G05
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
iX5 Hydrogen
·
Europe
·
BMW i5
·
550e
·
5 Series
·
BMW i7
·
Munich
·
Mobility of the Future

MINI presents Spike, the digital character for the new model family.

Mon Apr 10 00:01:00 CEST 2023Press Release

Archive

+++ New digital character called Spike +++ Premiere at Auto Shanghai 2023 and in the MINI Concept Aceman +++ Typical MINI user experience presented for the first time in the new MINI family+++

Technology
·
Mobility of the Future
·
Design issues, Concepts and Studies
·
Shanghai
·
MINI
·
Asia

The BMW Group at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2022.

Wed Jan 05 20:00:00 CET 2022Press Kit

Archive

World premiere of the BMW iX M60 +++ Preview of in-car entertainment of the future +++ New My Modes: BMW first to bring Digital Art into vehicles +++ BMW iX Flow featuring E Ink: Magical exterior colour change +++ Digital design vision DIMENSIONS OF REAL

Technology
·
Mobility of the Future
·
Las Vegas
·
America

BMW Theatre Screen brings cinematic experience into the vehicle.

Wed Jan 05 20:00:00 CET 2022Press Release

Archive

BMW previews in-car entertainment of the future on the occasion of CES 2022 +++ BMW Theatre Screen with Amazon Fire TV built-in +++ Theatre mode turns vehicle fund into cinema lounge +++ 31-inch ultra-wide display with resolution up to 8K

Technology
·
Las Vegas
·
Infotainment, Control Concepts
·
America

The BMW Group emphasizes its consistent focus on sustainability at the 2021 IAA Mobility: More stringent CO2 targets go hand in hand with concrete measures and concepts for implementation

Mon Sep 06 09:45:00 CEST 2021Press Release

Archive

The BMW Group is putting circular economy and sustainable urban mobility at the centre of its presence at the 2021 IAA Mobility. At the motor show, the company is consistently demonstrating its sustainability and CO2 targets as well as its concrete measures and concepts to achieve these goals.

i20
·
G26
·
Motor Shows
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
Corporate Finance, Facts, Figures
·
·
·
Europe
·
Corporate
·
Sustainability
·
Lifestyle Products

RE:IMAGINE: New temporary exhibition at the BMW Museum to coincide with the IAA Mobility 2021 documents the BMW Group’s path to sustainable mobility in the future.

Tue Aug 31 11:00:00 CEST 2021Press Release

Archive

+++ Focus on transition to electromobility and circular economy. +++ Exhibition on five levels of the BMW Museum shows activities and visions for increased sustainability. +++ Pioneering spirit and development expertise as driving factors behind progress. +++ Exhibition to open ahead of the IAA Mobility 2021 on 1 September 2021 and last until January 2023. +++

I01
·
F56
·
G08
·
CE 04
·
Environment
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
BMW i3
·
Europe
·
Corporate
·
BMW iX3
·
Munich
·
Sustainability

The BMW Group at the IAA Mobility 2021 in Munich.

Wed Jul 28 08:00:00 CEST 2021Press Kit

Archive

Driving pleasure in a variety of forms, innovations designed to increase sustainability across the board and visions for the urban mobility of tomorrow form the core of the BMW Group’s presence at the IAA Mobility 2021 show.

i20
·
G08
·
G26
·
G42
·
G05
·
G06
·
G01
·
CE 04
·
Coupé
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
X3
·
Gran Coupé
·
Europe
·
BMW iX3
·
Munich
·
2 Series

The sound of the BMW Concept i4.

Thu Mar 05 09:00:00 CET 2020Press Release

Archive

+++ BMW IconicSounds Electric expands with sound of the BMW Concept i4 co-created with Hans Zimmer +++ Jointly developed start/stop sound in all electrified BMW models from July 2020 +++

Europe
·
Technology
·
Acoustics, Aerodynamics
·
Mobility of the Future
·
Electrification
·
Geneva
·

Virtual World Premiere of BMW Concept i4

Fri Feb 28 13:55:00 CET 2020Press Release

Archive

BMW Group presents alternative for the programme at Geneva International Motor Show 2020 +++ Digital Press Conference with Oliver Zipse +++ www.live.bmwgroup.com/en +++

G26
·
Europe
·
Corporate
·
Motor Shows
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i4

BMW at the 90th Geneva International Motor Show 2020.

Wed Feb 19 00:01:00 CET 2020Press Release

Archive

Consistent continuation of the electrification strategy – Three new plug-in hybrid models in the BMW 3 Series – New BMW M340d xDrive Sedan and new BMW M340d xDrive Touring with 48-volt mild hybrid technology.

G20
·
G21
·
i20
·
I01
·
G26
·
G08
·
3 Series
·
Saloon
·
Touring
·
Europe
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles
·
330e
·
Geneva
·
BMW iX
·
BMW iX3

The BMW Group at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2020 in Las Vegas.

Tue Jan 07 16:30:00 CET 2020Press Release

Archive

At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2020 – taking place in Las Vegas on 7 – 10 January 2020 – the BMW Group will be presenting its visionary approaches to creating the mobility experience of the future.

Motor Shows
·
Technology
·
America
·
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

AUTO CHINA 2024.

Beijing. 24/25 April 2024.

Here you can see the Webcasts of the BMW Group Night and Press Conference at the Auto China 2024; with the World Premieres of the new MINI Aceman and the new BMW i4.

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

CO2 emission information.

The values for fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and energy consumption shown were determined in a standardised test cycle according to the European Regulation (EC) 715/2007 in the version currently applicable. The figures refer to a vehicle with basic configuration in Germany and the range shown considers transmission (automatic or manual) and the different wheels and tyres available on the selected model and may vary during the configuration.

The values of the vehicles labelled with (*), are already based on the test cycle according to the new WLTP regulation and are translated back into NEDC-equivalent values in order to allow a comparison between vehicles. More information on the transition from NEDC to WLTP test procedures can be found here.

These figures are intended for comparison purposes and may not be representative of what a user achieves under usual driving conditions. For plug-in hybrid vehicles and battery electric vehicles the figures have been obtained using a combination of battery power and petrol fuel after the battery had been fully charged. Plug-in hybrid vehicles and battery electric vehicles require mains electricity for charging. The CO2 emissions labels are determined according to Directive 1999/94/EC and the Passenger Car (Fuel consumption and CO2 Emissions Information) Regulations 2001, as amended. They are based on the fuel consumption, CO2 values and energy consumptions according to the NEDC cycle.

A guide on fuel economy and CO2 emissions which contains data for all new passenger car models is available at any point of sale free of charge. For further information you can also visit this link.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon