PressClub USA · Article.
BMW’s “Ultimate Driving Experience” Returns with Expanded List of U.S. Cities for 2023.
23.03.2023 Press Release
Woodcliff Lake, NJ – March 23, 2023… BMW continues its Ultimate Driving Experience tour across the U.S. for 2023, welcoming BMW customers and enthusiasts back for an immersive driving experience led by BMW professional driving instructors. This year’s tour includes 26 total stops across the U.S., featuring a variety of different experiences in a wide array of BMW’s latest vehicles. The 2023 Ultimate Driving Experience allows visitors to engage with an increasingly electrified fleet of vehicles, including the all-electric BMW iX and BMW i4, alongside the updated BMW 330e and BMW 530e plug-in hybrid electric sedans.
send an e-mail
- 2023 program features a full brand immersion experience, including professional instruction on closed courses, local street drives, static vehicle displays and other guided demonstrations.
- Highlight vehicles include a dynamic lineup of electrified vehicles, including the first-ever fully electric BMW iX, the all-electric BMW i4, and the newly updated plug-in hybrid electric BMW 330e.
Woodcliff Lake, NJ – March 23, 2023… BMW continues its Ultimate Driving Experience tour across the U.S. for 2023, welcoming BMW customers and enthusiasts back for an immersive driving experience led by BMW professional driving instructors. This year’s tour includes 26 total stops across the U.S., featuring a variety of different experiences in a wide array of BMW’s latest vehicles. The 2023 Ultimate Driving Experience allows visitors to engage withan increasingly electrified fleet of vehicles, including the all-electric BMW iX and BMW i4, alongside the updated BMW 330e and BMW 530e plug-in hybrid electric sedans.
Visitors will enjoy the following at this year’s Ultimate Driving Experience:
- Autocross: an exciting driving session with professional instructors that highlights BMW performance driving dynamics, advanced technology, and innovative safety features on a challenging closed course. (Ages 18+)
- Street Drives: visitors can experience a variety of BMW vehicles during test drives on local roads, in addition the all-electric MINI Cooper SE in select tour stops. (Ages 25+)
- iX Experience: Take a deep dive into the new and innovative features of the BMW iX. With 516 horsepower and a 0–60 time of 4.6 seconds, the BMW iX offers an exhilarating driving experience with an EPA estimate of up to 324 miles of all-electric range and the latest in-vehicle technology, including 5G connectivity, a sweeping curved display that unites the 12.3-inch information display with a 14.9-inch central control display, and BMW iDrive 8.
- Display Vehicles: Visitors will be treated to a static display of BMW’s latest and greatest product offerings accompanied by vehicle experts. The lineup includes the all-new fully electric flagship BMW i7 Sedan and the 644-horsepower plug-in hybrid electric BMW XM Sports Activity Vehicle.
The full BMW Ultimate Driving Experience schedule for the balance of 2023, as well as more program information, can be found on the official BMW UDE website. The next major tour stop will take place in Washington, D.C. from March 30 – April 2at RFK Stadium. Further tour stops this year include Atlanta, Denver, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Houston, Nashville and many more.
More information on the full experience programming, tour dates and health/safety protocols is available at driving.bmwusa.com.
# # #
BMW Group In America
BMW of North America, LLC has been present in the United States since 1975. Rolls-Royce Motor Cars NA, LLC began distributing vehicles in 2003. The BMW Group in the United States has grown to include marketing, sales, and financial service organizations for the BMW brand of motor vehicles, including motorcycles, the MINI brand, and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars; Designworks, a strategic design consultancy based in California; a technology office in Silicon Valley, and various other operations throughout the country. BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC in South Carolina is the BMW Group global center of competence for BMW X models and manufactures the X3, X4, X5, X6 and X7 Sports Activity Vehicles. The BMW Group sales organization is represented in the U.S. through networks of 349 BMW passenger car and BMW Sports Activity Vehicle centers, 143 BMW motorcycle retailers, 116 MINI passenger car dealers, and 38 Rolls-Royce Motor Car dealers. BMW (US) Holding Corp., the BMW Group’s sales headquarters for North America, is located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
# # #
Journalist note: Information about BMW Group and its products in the USA is available to journalists on-line at www.bmwusanews.com, www.miniusanews.com and www.press.bmwna.com.
# # #
Article Offline Attachments.
BMW’s “Ultimate Driving Experience” Returns with Expanded List of U.S. Cities for 2023. PDF, EN, 78.68 KB