Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub USA · Articles · Brands.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

The New 2020 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe

16.10.2019Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – Oct. 15, 2019…Today, BMW proudly introduces the all-new compact 2 Series Gran Coupe, offering an extroverted, performance-oriented entry point into BMW ownership. The low, wide and sporty 228i xDrive Gran Coupe and M235i xDrive Gran Coupe models deliver the styling and design, everyday four-door usability and space, agility and handling, connectivity and technology combined with the latest driver assistance such as Blind Spot ...

F44
·
Gran Coupé
·
2 series

The new 2020 BMW M8 Gran Coupe and M8 Gran Coupe Competition

09.10.2019Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – October 8, 2019…Today, BMW and M GmbH are proud to announce the newest edition to the M8 family, the BMW M8 Gran Coupe and M8 Gran Coupe Competition. The Gran Coupe rides on a chassis and body which is 9.1-inches longer, 1.4-inches wider, 2.3-inches taller and with an increased 7.9-inch wheelbase over the M8 Coupe, adding extra stability, comfort and rear interior space without affecting the car’s track-capable agility.

F93
·
Gran Coupé
·
M Cars
·
M8

Media Alert: BMW Motorrad Press Conference At EICMA – November 5

03.10.2019Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, N.J. – October 3, 2019 . . . BMW Motorrad will host a press conference and media presentations at EICMA, the International Motorcycle Show held in Milan, Italy, November 5-10. Journalists who would like to schedule an interview with BMW Motorrad executives, should contact Roy Oliemuller, Corporate Communications Manager, BMW of North America, directly.

Rider Training, Travel, Events

The new 2020 BMW X5 M and X6 M.

02.10.2019Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – October 1, 2019…Today, BMW introduces the new, 3rd generation of the M GmbH brand’s exclusive, track-capable X5 and X6 based vehicles, the X5 M Sports Activity Vehicle and X6 M Sports Activity Coupe. The newest M SAV and SAC vehicles offer more power and performance, improved luxury and comfort over the vehicles that they are replacing while also featuring the latest in driver assistance, personal connectivity and infotainment.

F95
·
F96
·
X6 M
·
M Cars
·
X5 M

TOP SMART CITIES STARTUP ACCELERATOR, URBAN-X BY MINI GRADUATES SIXTH COHORT DURING CLIMATE WEEK NYC

26.09.2019Press Release

BROOKLYN, NY – September 26, 2019 – URBAN-X, by MINI, the leading accelerator for startups reimagining city life, today graduated its sixth cohort of startup companies at an official ClimateWeek NYC event at their Brooklyn, New York headquarters. Run in coordination with the UN and the City of New York, Climate Week continues to grow as the time and place for the world to showcase amazing climate action and discuss how to do more. URBAN-X, launched by ...

BMW Motorrad USA Welcomes BMW Motorcycles Of Temecula

19.09.2019Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – September 19, 2019…BMW Motorrad USA has announced the opening of BMW Motorcycles of Temecula, the latest addition to BMW’s network of motorcycle retailers. The dealership – located at 28964 Old Town Front Street in historic Old Town Temecula – lies in the heart of Temecula Valley’s Southern California wine country. Under the leadership of Dealer Principal Andre Lecompte and General Manager Mike Gardner, Southern California’s ...

The new MINI Cooper SE: premiere run to the IAA Cars 2019.

11.09.2019Press Release

Locally emissions-free from Munich to Frankfurt/Main – The first purely electrically powered model of the British premium brand makes the trip to its trade fair debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show with just one stopover – The high-voltage battery's fast charging capability enables sustainable driving fun beyond day-to-day urban traffic.

MINI E
·
Europe
·
Frankfurt

BMW Announces Official Automotive Partnership with New York Fashion Week: The Shows

05.09.2019Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – September 5, 2019… BMW announced today that it will be the new Official Automotive Partner of New York Fashion Week (NYFW): The Shows for the Spring/Summer 2020 season this September. In its first partnership with IMG, NYFW: The Shows’ owner and lead producer, BMW will kick-off its inaugural entry into New York Fashion Week with a content series, which follows three innovative fashion notables who are celebrating “firsts” and breaking ...

Lifestyle
·
Lifestyle Events

The 2020 BMW M4 Edition ///M Heritage

03.09.2019Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – Sep. 2, 2019…Today, BMW introduces the very special 2020 M4 Edition ///M Heritage Coupe commemorating BMW M GmbH’s storied history since its founding in 1972. The run of 750 Coupes will be available globally in three instantly recognizable colors representing the BMW Motorsport logo and over four decades of racing and producing thrilling road cars. The BMW M4 Edition ///M Heritage Coupes will be offered in a choice of Laguna Seca ...

M Cars
·
M4

The 2020 BMW i3s Edition RoadStyle and i8 Ultimate Sophisto Editions

02.09.2019Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – September 1, 2019…Today, BMW introduces two exclusive editions to its BMW i lineup of electric and PHEV vehicles. The i3s Edition RoadStyle takes the quickest and sportiest i3, the purely electric s model, and adds aggressive Fluid Black paint with exclusive details not available before. Just under 1000 units of the special edition i3s will be available worldwide. The i8 Ultimate Sophisto Edition will be available in Coupe and Roadster ...

I01
·
I12 LCI
·
I15
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i8 Roadster

MINI CELEBRATES 60 YEARS IN STYLE

26.08.2019Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, N.J., August 26, 2019. Sixty years ago, driving changed forever. The year was 1959. The first Barbie Doll was introduced, The Twilight Zone premiered on television, the first American astronauts were publicly announced by NASA as part of Project Mercury, and Hawaii and Alaska became the 49th and 50th states in the United States of America. Meanwhile, another event occurred on the other side of the world that would forever change the ...

Lifestyle
·
Lifestyle Events
·
MINI
·
Heritage
·
MINI Brand Heritage

20 Years of BMW Performance Center Driver Training and Experiences

14.08.2019Press Release

Spartanburg, SC – August 14, 2019…Today, the BMW Performance Center is excited to announce that 2019 marks their 20th Anniversary. It’s been a fantastic 20 years, filled with growth and passion fueled by The Ultimate Driving Machine®. The BMW Performance Center recently repaved the 2.3 miles of track in Spartanburg, South Carolina, in preparation for another 20 years, and as the old pavement was torn up and removed, it was hard not to reminisce about how ...

Lifestyle

MINI celebrates 60 years at the 2019 Monterey Car Week with preview of the MINI John Cooper Works GP and battery electric MINI Cooper SE

12.08.2019Press Release

Pebble Beach CA, August 12, 2019. On the occasion of the Monterey Car Week and the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, the MINI brand celebrates its 60th Anniversary with a preview of both the MINI Cooper SE battery electric along with the highly anticipated upcoming MINI John Cooper Works GP. In addition MINI will showcase its heritage with a grouping of historic models that include; a US spec 1965 MINI Morris Cooper S in full rally livery, two special ...

Media Set  

Monterey Car Week. Promises Delivered.

12.08.2019Press Release

Pebble Beach, CA – August 15, 2019… On the occasion of the Monterey Car Week and the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, BMW unveiled two concept vehicles and several new production models. Last year BMW made a promise of new models by presenting the Concept M8 Gran Coupe and this year BMW delivered on the promise by unveiling the production M8 Coupe and M8 Convertible. BMW also premiered the all new BMW M850i Gran Coupe. All three models will arrive in ...

8 series

BMW Model Year 2020 Update Information.

08.08.2019Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – August 1, 2019… Information on design and technical changes, as well as changes to standard equipment, lines, packages and standalone options are included in this document. This document will be continuously updated with the most recent MY20 information as it becomes available. The following upholsteries on X5 (G05), X6 (G06), and X7 (G07) models are not currently (Aug 2019) available for order but will be re-introduced at a later ...

BMW Motorrad USA Announces Pricing, Features, Packages and Options for 2020 BMW R 1250 R/RS Models

01.08.2019Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – August 1, 2019…BMW Motorrad USA has announced pricing, features, packages and options for the 2020 BMW 1250 R/RS models, which are arriving at dealer showrooms this month. The 2020 BMW R 1250 R will have a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $14,995 (excluding tax and destination fee). The 2020 BMW R 1250 RS will be offered at an MSRP of $15,695 (excluding tax and destination fee).

R series
·
Technical Data, Specifications
·
Pricing
·
R 1250 RS
·
R 1250 R
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

IAA 2019.

Here you can see the webcast of the BMW Group Press Conference.

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

edit news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter set up and the fields of interest. You can receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily collection.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon