Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub USA · Articles · Brands.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

The New BMW R 1250 GS And R 1250 RT

Wed Oct 10 14:36:32 CEST 2018Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – October 10, 2018… For more than 35 years, the boxer engine in the BMW Motorrad GS and RT models has epitomized distinctive, powerful, and reliable performance whether you are leaving on an extended tour, long-distance journey, or a short weekend trip. For more than 25 years, BMW Motorrad has utilized four-valve technology in this engine, combined with electronic fuel injection and closed-loop catalytic converter technology to improve ...

R series
·
R 1250 GS
·
R 1250 RT

MINI USA AND RAPHA NORTH AMERICA FORM PARTNERSHIP TO BRING TWO LIFESTYLE BRANDS TOGETHER.

Wed Oct 03 17:00:00 CEST 2018Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – October 3, 2018 – MINI USA and Rapha North America announce a new partnership, bringing two premium lifestyle brands together. The partnership connects both MINI and the cycling apparel brand Rapha - both of whom have a shared British provenance and a passion for getting out on the open road - by offering a number of unique elements to both MINI and Rapha customers.

The All-New 2019 BMW 3 Series.

Tue Oct 02 09:30:00 CEST 2018Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – Oct. 2, 2018…Today, BMW proudly introduces the seventh generation of the iconic sports sedan, the BMW 3 Series. Over the past 40 years, no single model has embodied the concept of the Ultimate Driving Machine better than the BMW 3 Series Sedan. Modern design, agile handling, exceptional efficiency and innovative equipment features, all signature characteristics of a BMW, have been raised to a higher level through tireless engineering ...

G20
·
3 series
·
Sedan

The new 2019 BMW i3 120Ah and i3s 120Ah.

Fri Sep 28 08:00:00 CEST 2018Press Release

Woodcliff Lake – Sept 28, 2018…Today, BMW announces the next chapter in the i3 story of electromobility; the new 2019 i3 and i3s with 120 Ah batteries. Since its launch in 2014, the battery capacity and range of the i3 has grown from the original 60Ah / 81 miles to 94Ah / 115 miles in 2017 and now 120Ah for 2019. With the high voltage battery cell capacity increased to 120 ampere hours (Ah) and a gross energy content of 42.2 kilowatt hours (kWh), the new ...

I01
·
I01s
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i3s

Top Smart Cities Tech Accelerator URBAN-X by MINI and Urban Us Graduates Fourth Cohort, Alumni Startups Hit New Funding Milestones

Thu Sep 27 18:02:00 CEST 2018Press Release

BROOKLYN, NY – September 27, 2018 – URBAN-X, the leading accelerator for startups reimagining city life, founded by MINI and in partnership with Urban Us, graduated its fourth cohort of startup companies today, hosting an event for seven startups to showcase new hardware, software and IoT platforms to potential investors, customers and public-sector leaders.

The BMW Vision iNEXT. Future focused.

Sun Sep 16 00:00:00 CEST 2018Press Release

At the BMW AG Annual General Meeting in May 2018, Harald Krüger, Chairman of the Board of Management at the BMW Group, described iNext as follows: “The iNEXT project will provide our building blocks for the future, from which the entire company and all of its brands are set to benefit.”

iNEXT
·
Technology
·
Design issues, Concepts and Studies
·
Corporate

MINI USA HIGHLIGHTS CARGO SPACE AND ROOM FOR ADVENTURE WITH INNOVATIVE NEW “CREATED IN A COUNTRYMAN” CAMPAIGN

Wed Sep 12 16:13:00 CEST 2018Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – September 12, 2018 – MINI USA today launched the new “Created in a Countryman” creative campaign to help showcase the spacious and versatile cargo space of the 2019 MINI Countryman. To do so in a unique and innovative way, MINI USA tapped stop-motion animator Kirsten Lepore of “hi stranger” fame and diorama-duo Nix + Gerber to create short films in the cargo space of the biggest, most adventurous MINI ever built.

F60
·
MINI Countryman

The all-new 2019 BMW X2 M35i: M DNA for the most powerful compact Sports Activity Coupe.

Fri Sep 07 00:15:00 CEST 2018Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ - September 6, 2018...Today, BMW announced the newest member of the X2 Sports Activity Coupe family, the 2019 X2 M35i. The new BMW X2 has inspired a modern and young-at-heart target group following its premiere in March 2018. With its extroverted design, the BMW X2 interprets the character of a premium SAC (Sports Activity Coupes) in an entirely new way.

F39
·
X2
·
BMW M Performance Automobiles

Electrifying power for supreme driving pleasure: the new BMW X5 xDrive45e iPerformance.

Fri Sep 07 00:01:00 CEST 2018Press Release

Attention U.S. Media: The specs and information in this release refers to European models only. U.S. specific vehicle information will be finalized closer to market launch in 2020 as a 2021 model year. New edition of the Sports Activity Vehicle with plug-in hybrid drive combines in-line 6-cylinder petrol engine with the very latest BMW eDrive technology – system output increased to 290 kW/394 hp, electrically powered range now up to 80 kilometres* – ...

G05
·
X5
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles

“Hey BMW, now we’re talking!” BMWs Are About To Get a Personality with Introduction of New Sophisticated In-Car Intelligent Personal Assistant.

Thu Sep 06 18:00:00 CEST 2018Press Release

San Francisco - Sept. 6, 2018…The BMW Group announced today the introduction of the BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant -- a new proprietary in-car AI assistant that will enhance the BMW driving experience. The always on-call technology platform is an intelligent, digital character that responds to the prompt “Hey BMW” and has the ability to serve the driver in a range of ways from controlling vehicle settings, navigation and entertainment systems to ...

Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

MINI USA OFFERS LOW COST MINI OXFORD EDITION FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS AND RECENT GRADUATES

Wed Sep 05 18:18:00 CEST 2018Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – September 5, 2018… With college students across the country returning to school and recent graduates coming off their first summer post-graduation, MINI USA is offering the well-equipped, low cost 2019 MINI Oxford Edition to help them make their road to success fun and stylish without breaking the bank. For no additional cost, this unique edition comes with $6,900 worth of optional equipment as standard.

The BMW Vision iNEXT World Flight. Two companies – one mission.

Tue Aug 28 15:53:24 CEST 2018Press Release

Munich, New York, San Francisco and Beijing – four destinations on three continents in five days: The BMW Group is teaming up with Lufthansa Cargo to present the BMW Vision iNEXT World Flight as part of an event unparalleled in its execution.

Corporate
·
Corporate Events
·
Design issues, Concepts and Studies
·
Technology
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
iNEXT
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

PARIS MOTOR SHOW.

Here you will see the on demand transmission of the BMW Group Conference.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

edit news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter set up and the fields of interest. You can receive PressClub e-mail notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily news collection.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon