Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

To the extent that historical press releases reference BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC as the manufacturer of certain X model vehicles, the referenced vehicles are manufactured in South Carolina with a combination of U.S. origin and imported parts and components.

PressClub USA · Articles · Brands.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

URBAN-X BY MINI ANNOUNCES NEWEST COHORT OF STARTUPS POINEERING CLIMATE SOLUTIONS

Mon Mar 11 14:05:00 CET 2024Press Release

Brooklyn, N.Y. – March 11, 2024 – URBAN-X, the technology startup platform by MINI, announced its fourteenth cohort of startups committed to tackling today’s pressing climate issues. These startups are not just addressing, but redefining solutions that push us to meet net zero goals while creating more resilient communities, including an e-bike battery swapping for delivery workers, a landfill waste diversion operation, space-based solar power, and more

Art Meets Innovation: The BMW i5 Flow NOSTOKANA.

Thu Feb 29 19:00:00 CET 2024Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – February 29, 2024… The BMW Group presents a fusion of art and innovation at the Frieze Los Angeles art fair in the form of the BMW i5 Flow NOSTOKANA. The one-of-a-kind vehicle combines color-change technology developed by BMW with the artistic language of South African artist Esther Mahlangu. With sections of attached film that can be electronically animated, the BMW i5 Flow NOSTOKANA embodies the latest development in color-change ...

G60
·
BMW i
·
BMW Group Design
·
Corporate
·
BMW Design
·
Cultural Issues
·
BMW i5
·
Los Angeles
·
Sedan
·
America

BMW i Ventures Invests in Skylo Technologies.

Tue Feb 13 22:40:00 CET 2024Press Release

Mountain View, Calif. – February 13, 2024… BMW i Ventures today announced an investment in Skylo Technologies, the leading direct-to-device satellite connectivity service provider. The $37 million financing round was co-led by Intel Capital and Innovation Endeavors and joined by BMW i Ventures, Samsung Catalyst Fund, Seraphim Space, and Next47.

Technology

BMW Motorrad USA and Backcountry Discover Routes Unveil New Northern California BDR Route.

Thu Feb 08 17:30:00 CET 2024Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – Feb. 8, 2024 . . .BMW Motorrad USA, in partnership with non-profit organization Backcountry Discovery Routes proudly announces the Northern California expedition film premiere of the third BDR route collaboration between the two partners.

Rider Training, Travel, Events

The new MINI Cooper and MINI Cooper S with gasoline engines.

Wed Feb 07 00:03:00 CET 2024Press Release

Munich. MINI is pleased to global debut its next new models – the MINI Cooper and MINI Cooper S. These new 3-door models are part of the most significant transformation for MINI since its founding 65 years ago - a transformation that will see the introduction of a completely New MINI Family of vehicles over the course of this year.

THE SPLIT DOORS CLOSE ON AN ICON: FAREWELL MINI CLUBMAN.

Tue Feb 06 17:37:00 CET 2024Press Release

Monday, February 5, 2024– Today, the last MINI Clubman rolled off the production line at MINI Plant Oxford; 55 years after the model’s debut in 1969. With its unique styling and signature rear split doors, the MINI Clubman remains instantly recognisable around the world. The end of the MINI Clubman signifies a closing chapter in MINI’s history, while the brand continues to introduce its new, all-electric MINI family.

F54
·
MINI Clubman

BMW Motorrad USA and the Barber Vintage Festival Partner to Donate All Kids Bike Bicycles to Leeds Primary School in Alabama.

Fri Feb 02 16:32:00 CET 2024Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – Feb. 2, 2024 . . .BMW Motorrad USA, in partnership with the Barber Vintage Festival, the premier vintage motorcycle fan gathering in the U.S., have joined together to deliver twenty-four brand new All Kids Bike balance bicycles, helmets, pedal conversion kits, one instructor’s bike and rolling storage racks to the very excited kindergarten class of Leeds Primary School in Leeds, Alabama.

The new 2025 BMW Z4 M40i 6-speed manual

Wed Jan 31 01:30:00 CET 2024Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – January 30, 2024…Fans of driving pleasure in its purest form can look forward to a new arrival from BMW crafted especially for them: the 2024 BMW Z4 M40i is available for the very first time with a 6-speed manual gearbox. The pairing of the manual gearbox with the 382-hp TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder engine forms the heart of an enticing equipment package that emphasizes the two-seater’s focus on delivering an exhilarating open-top ...

G29
·
Z4

The new 2025 BMW M4 Coupe and M4 Convertible.

Wed Jan 31 01:00:00 CET 2024Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – January 30, 2024…More power, sharpened design features, new customization options, and further digital innovations: with consistent advancements designed to enhance the performance driving experience, BMW M GmbH is poised to continue the decades-long success story of the iconic high performance coupe and convertible. The 2025 BMW M4 Competition xDrive Coupe and Convertible each gain and additional 20 hp. The entire M4 lineup receives ...

M Cars
·
M4

The new 2025 BMW 4 Series Coupe and Convertible.

Wed Jan 31 00:30:00 CET 2024Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – January 30, 2024…Driving pleasure and elegantly sporty design. These have been hallmark brand values of BMW since its earliest days, and the new BMW 4 Series Coupe and BMW 4 Series Convertible embody them even more keenly than ever. The 2-liter 4-cylinder and 3-liter 6-cylinder TwinPower Turbo engines benefit from 48V mild hybrid tech to improve efficency and responsiveness. The precisely modified exterior design of the two models ...

G22
·
G23
·
Coupé
·
Convertible
·
4 series

The new MINI Aceman: Final testing under extreme conditions successfully completed.

Wed Jan 31 00:01:00 CET 2024Press Release

In just a few months, the MINI Aceman will be presented to the public for the first time. Equipped exclusively with an all-electric drivetrain, the model expands the MINI range with a new attractive vehicle. With agile driving dynamics and brand-typical proportions, the crossover model combines the features of the two most successful MINI models, the MINI Cooper and the MINI Countryman, to create a new vehicle concept.

MINI Aceman

BMW model update measures for spring 2024.

Wed Jan 31 00:01:00 CET 2024Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – January 30, 2024…BMW’s electrification story continues with the addition of the dual motor, all-wheel-drive BMW i5 xDrive40 for model year 2025. The innovative Highway Assistant will bring increased comfort levels over longer journeys to a wider range of BMW vehicles. The first quarter of 2024 will also see the arrival of attractive new features in digital services, such as easier use of the Apple voice assistant Siri in vehicles with ...

January 1964: Historic victory for the classic Mini at the Monte Carlo Rally.

Fri Jan 19 00:01:00 CET 2024Press Release

Their motto was: Anyone who doesn't believe in miracles is not a realist. Paddy Hopkirk made the British small car a motorsport legend with his overall victory in the Monte Carlo Rally 60 years ago - Timo Mäkinen and Rauno Aaltonen repeated the triumph in 1965 and 1967. Successes that shook up the sports establishment and changed and shaped the MINI brand until today.

MINI

MINI USA CONFIRMS MINI TAKES THE STATES 2024, ANNOUNCING OFFICIAL ROUTE ACROSS WESTERN U.S.

Fri Jan 05 18:38:00 CET 2024Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, N.J. – January 5, 2024 – MINI USA today unveiled the official route for MINI TAKES THE STATES (MTTS) 2024. The iconic MINI owner rally commences its journey from Albuquerque, N.M., on July 13, heading north to Seattle, Wash., concluding with a Rally Finale on Sunday evening, July 21. The on-road adventure will traverse five states and nine cities with participants cruising through diverse landscapes including the desert plains of New Mexico ...

Corporate
·
Corporate Events
My.PressClub Login

PressClub Information

ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2024.

21 March - 09:00 AM CET.
Here you can see the webcast of the BMW Group Annual Conference 2024, with the world premiere of the next BMW vision vehicle on the "Road to Neue Klasse".

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon