Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub USA · Articles · Technology.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

BMW i Ventures Announces Strategic Investment in Shift.

Wed Jul 19 11:00:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Mountain View, CA – July 19, 2017…BMW i Ventures has announced an investment in Shift, a San Francisco-based startup that combines technology and a team of car concierges to take the hassle and guesswork out of buying and selling pre-owned cars. BMW i Ventures led a $37M Series C financing with participation from new major investors G2 Venture Capital and DCM Ventures, as well as continued participation from DFJ, Highland Capital, and Goldman Sachs ...

Technology

BMW i Ventures Announces Strategic Investment in GaN Systems.

Tue Jul 18 18:11:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Mountain View – July 18, 2017… BMW i Ventures has announced a strategic investment in GaN Systems, a fabless power transistor company at the forefront of semiconductor technology. Gallium Nitride (GaN) is a wide band gap semiconductor material that allows for higher energy efficiency, smaller form factors and higher performance. GaN Systems focusses on GaN-based power transistors that can be used in consumer devices, data centers, industrial and ...

Technology

BMW i Ventures Announces Strategic Investment in Caroobi.

Wed Jul 12 15:00:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Mountain View – July 12, 2017…BMW i Ventures has announced a strategic investment in Caroobi, the leading European online repair shop for cars. Caroobi’s mission is to simplify and improve the automotive aftersales customer experience.

Technology

BMW i Ventures Announces Strategic Investment in Xometry.

Wed Jun 28 15:30:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Mountain View – June 28, 2017…BMW i Ventures has announced a strategic investment in Xometry, a leading on-demand manufacturing platform that is transforming businesses by providing product designers and engineers access to a nationwide network of manufacturing facilities.

Technology

Livestream "Built in the US: The All-New BMW X3" Spartanburg, USA.

Thu Jun 22 14:52:26 CEST 2017Press Release

The BMW Group Press Conference featuring the world premiere of the all-new BMW X3 in the BMW Group Spartanburg Plant will be transmitted live in the internet at www.live.bmwgroup.com and www.press.bmwgroup.com.

G01
·
Technology
·
Production, Recycling
·
X3
·
Production Plants
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Events

BMW i Ventures Announces Strategic Investment in Proterra

Tue Jun 13 11:00:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Mountain View – June 13, 2017…BMW i Ventures has announced a strategic investment in Proterra, the leading innovator and manufacturer of heavy-duty electric mass transportation vehicles. Proterra’s mission is to eliminate the dependency on fossil fuels and significantly reduce operating costs for transit providers in communities across North America.

Corporate
·
Technology

BMW partners with QMerit to launch new BMW Installation Services digital platform offering convenient charging station install options for BMW i and BMW iPerformance drivers.

Thu Feb 09 15:00:11 CET 2017Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – February 9, 2017… BMW of North America announces that QMerit will provide BMW i and BMW iPerformance drivers with customized installation of home charging solutions to enable convenient and reliable vehicle charging. Customers can easily begin the BMW Installation Services process at www.bmwcharging.com. Along with the BMW Charging Station, BMW Installation Services are part of the premium 360 Electric Lifestyle program of innovative ...

Technology
·
BMW i
·
Brands
·
BMW iPerformance Automobile

BMW i Ventures Announces Strategic Investment in Desktop Metal.

Mon Feb 06 16:00:00 CET 2017Press Release

Mountain View – February 6, 2017…BMW i Ventures has announced a strategic investment in Desktop Metal, an emerging startup with the mission to bring metal 3D printing within reach of all design and manufacturing teams.

Corporate
·
Technology

ChargeNow by EVgo no-cost and specially priced public charging programs - exclusively for BMW i and iPerformance drivers - now available in more than 50 metro areas across the U.S.

Thu Jan 26 14:00:00 CET 2017Press Release

EMBARGO: Woodcliff Lake, NJ/Washington, DC – January 26, 2017 8:00 am ET / 5:00 am PT… BMW of North America announced the expansion of ChargeNow by EVgo programs (including ChargeNow DC Fast) to more than 50 metro areas* in the US, encompassing the entire EVgo public charging network, the largest public DC Fast charging network in the nation. With this expansion, more than 92 percent of BMW i3, BMW i8 and BMW iPerformance (BMW X5 xDrive40e, BMW 740e ...

Technology
·
BMW i
·
Brands
·
BMW i Automobile

BMW AND NISSAN PARTNER ONCE AGAIN TO EXPAND DC FAST CHARGER ACCESS ACROSS THE U.S. TO BENEFIT EV DRIVERS

Tue Jan 24 20:23:00 CET 2017Press Release

WOODCLIFF LAKE, NJ and NASHVILLE, TN – January 24, 2017… BMW and Nissan, two of the top EV manufacturers, have again joined forces – this time with EVgo, the nation’s largest public DC Fast charging network – to increase public access to DC Fast charging stations across the US, with an additional 174 locations in 33 states now available to all EV owners in those markets, and over 50 more planned to be installed in 2017, supported by the partnership. The ...

BMW i
·
Brands
·
Technology
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future

BMW Group, Intel and Mobileye will have autonomous test vehicles on the roads by the second half of 2017

Wed Jan 04 15:45:00 CET 2017Press Release

The BMW Group, Intel, and Mobileye announce a fleet of approximately 40 autonomous test vehicles that will be on the roads by the second half of 2017 The three companies reveal details about their partnering model including a scalable architecture that can be used by other auto developers

Technology
·
BMW
·
Brands

BMW at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2017 in Las Vegas.

Wed Jan 04 15:45:00 CET 2017Press Kit

BMW is shaping the future of mobility and the way we experience it through ongoing development projects and technically revolutionary innovations in automated driving, intelligent connectivity and interior design. At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2017, taking place in Las Vegas on 5-8 January 2017, the German premium car maker will present a wide range of new products and services which are set to headline this radical change in the very near future.

The BMW Group at CES 2017 in Las Vegas. BMW HoloActive Touch: An innovative operating concept for the interior of the future.

Thu Dec 15 11:00:00 CET 2016Press Release

Munich/Las Vegas. The BMW Group will provide another glimpse into the interior of the future at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2017 in Las Vegas with a selection of trailblazing concepts and revolutionary technology.

BMW
·
Brands
·
BMW i
·
Technology

ReachNow, BMW Group’s Car Sharing Service, Expands to Brooklyn, Launches Pilot Programs for New Mobility Services.

Tue Nov 15 18:50:00 CET 2016Press Release

Los Angeles – Nov. 15, 2016… During a press conference at the Los Angeles Auto Show’s Automobility LA, ReachNow, BMW Group’s free-floating premium car sharing service, announced its latest city expansion into Brooklyn, NY and debuted four new mobility services: Ride, Reserve, Share, and Fleet Solutions for residential buildings. Continuing its rapid growth Brooklyn, NY becomes ReachNow’s third North American city and marks the company’s first expansion ...

BMW
·
Brands
·
Technology
·

ChargeNow by EVgo Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) public charging program now available to drivers of CPO BMW i3 and i8 models

Tue Nov 15 18:00:00 CET 2016Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – November 15, 2016… BMW of North America, LLC expands its comprehensive BMW ChargeNow by EVgo programs with options that now provide 12 months of no-cost charging for drivers of Certified Pre-Owned BMW i3 EVs and BMW i8 plug-in hybrid sportscars in select markets*. Upon enrollment, drivers of CPO BMW i3s equipped with DC Fast charging will be able to take advantage of no-cost 30-minute DC Fast charging sessions and no-cost 1-hour Level ...

I01
·
I12
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobile
·
BMW i8
·
Technology

BMW Initiates Next Phase of its BMW ChargeForward Program with Pacific Gas and Electric Company to Study Advanced Electric Vehicle Charging.

Mon Nov 14 18:00:00 CET 2016Press Release

Los Angeles – November 14, 2016; 9:00 am PT / 12:00 pm ET … In an effort to further understand and expand the possibilities of smart charging for electric vehicles (EVs) and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs), BMW of North America today announced the second phase of its BMW ChargeForward program. BMW i3, BMW i8 and iPerformance owners in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area who are Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) customers are invited to apply ...

BMW i
·
BMW iPerformance Automobile
·
Technology

BMW Connected – Your Personal Mobility Companion gets an important update, plus availability for Alexa and Android devices starting in October.

Thu Oct 06 21:12:00 CEST 2016Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ… October 6, 2016... Beginning today, the BMW Connected personal mobility companion emcompasses new services and additional devices. The launch of BMW Connected Version 3.0 for iOS includes new benefits, such as: Alexa integration, first mile navigation, vehicle service alerts, a battery-saving mode, and an Apple Watch app. BMW Connected Version 1.0 for Android is also now available.

Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

The BMW Group at the Mondial de l'Automobile Paris 2016.

Thu Sep 29 13:00:00 CEST 2016Press Kit

The BMW Group has chosen the Paris Motor Show 2016 to present the BMW Concept X2. This new addition to the compact segment has a distinctive design that stands apart from that of the other X models and also draws on the BMW Group’s history of coupe-making. The result is a compact concept exuding urban sporting appeal.

F34
·
I01
·
I12
·
3 series
·
Gran Turismo
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobile
·
BMW i8
·
Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Scooter
·
C Series
·
C evolution

ReachNow Car Sharing Officially Launches in Portland, OR

Mon Sep 19 16:30:00 CEST 2016Press Release

Mobility Company Brings BMW and MINI Car Sharing to Stumptown Seattle, Wash. (September 19, 2016) – Portlanders have a new way to get around town with today’s official launch of ReachNow car sharing. ReachNow provides members with convenient and easy access to a fleet of new BMW and MINI vehicles perfect for trips around town, evenings out and weekend getaways. To celebrate ReachNow’s second city, lifetime membership is free for a limited time, with drive ...

BMW i
·
Brands
·
Technology
·
·
Society
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

BUILT IN THE US: THE ALL-NEW BMW X3.

Here you can see the live transmission of the event in Spartanburg, USA.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2017.

on demand streaming

Munich. Here you can see the transmission of the Annual General Meeting of the BMW Group.

CO2 emission information.

Fuel consumption figures based on the EU test cycle, may vary depending on the tyre format specified.

Further information on official fuel consumption figures, specific CO2 emission values and the electric power consumption of new passenger cars is included in the guideline "Guideline for fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and electric power consumption of new passenger cars", which can be obtained from all dealerships, from Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH (DAT), Hellmuth-Hirth-Str. 1, 73760 Ostfildern-Scharnhausen and at http://www.dat.de.

Latest Facts & Figures.

The All-New BMW X1
Wed Jun 03 00:00:00 CEST 2015
F48
Brands
Corporate sustainability at the BMW Group
Mon Dec 21 16:08:00 CET 2009
Corporate
Show all

Related Video Content.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release