Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub USA · Articles · Motor Shows.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Media Alert: BMW X2 and 2019 BMW i8 Coupe to make World Debuts at North American International Auto Show in Detroit.

Mon Dec 18 16:00:00 CET 2017Press Release

One year after the BMW X2 Concept appeared in Detroit, the all-new BMW X2 will make its world debut at the 2018 North American International Auto Show on Monday, January 15, 2018. The BMW press conference will be held at 9:35 a.m. EST at the BMW stand at COBO Center, One Washington Boulevard Detroit, MI 48226. In addition, the 2019 BMW i8 Coupe will also make its world debut at the show and will be featured alongside a number of electrified BMW vehicles. ...

F39
·
I12 LCI
·
I15
·
I01s
·
F80
·
F90
·
G01
·
America
·
Detroit
·
X2
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i8 Roadster
·
BMW i3s
·
M Cars
·
M3
·
M5

The First-Ever 2019 BMW i8 Roadster and new 2019 BMW i8 Coupe.

Wed Nov 29 18:25:00 CET 2017Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – EMBARGO: November 29 2017 12:25 PM EST / 9:25 AM PST… Today, the allure of sustainable driving is poised to enter another new dimension as BMW introduced the first-ever BMW i8 Roadster matching BMW eDrive technology with the Ultimate Driving Machine. The first-ever BMW i8 Roadster takes the BMW i8’s combination of locally emission-free mobility, high-caliber performance and adds the top-down driving experience. The Roadster offers a ...

Los Angeles

Media Alert: BMW Group Electrifies the Los Angeles Auto Show with a to-be-Announced World Debut and the North American Premieres of the BMW i Vision Dynamics, MINI Electric Concept, and BMW i3s.

Wed Nov 08 18:57:00 CET 2017Press Release

Reinforcing its commitment to offer 25 electrified models –12 of which will be purely electric – by 2025, BMW Group will showcase five electric vehicles at the 2017 Los Angeles Auto Show including the North American premieres of the BMW i Vision Dynamics, MINI Electric Concept, BMW i3s, and a World Premiere vehicle that will be shown during the BMW Group press conference on Wednesday, November 29 at 8:50 a.m. PST at the BMW Stand in the Los Angeles ...

Corporate
·
Motor Shows
·
Los Angeles

BMW HP4 Race Details Revealed Wednesday, April 19, During Live Stream Of BMW Group Press Conference at the 2017 Shanghai Auto Show

Tue Apr 18 18:54:56 CEST 2017Press Release

Archive

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – April 18, 2017… Details of BMW’s soon-to-be introduced, limited edition HP4 Race motorcycle will be discussed during a live stream of the BMW Group press conference at the 2017 Shanghai Auto Show. Following the press conference, Edgar Heinrich, Head of Design, BMW Motorrad and Josef Mächler, BMW HP4 Product Manager will add further comments about the new BMW HP4 Race Motorcycle and images will be available.

HP
·
Shanghai

BMW to Showcase iPerformance Family of Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles at the 2017 New York International Auto Show.

Mon Mar 20 15:00:00 CET 2017Press Release

Archive

BMW will showcase its latest model line-up featuring the BMW iPerformance family of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles at the 2017 New York International Auto Show taking place at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center (located at 655 West 34th Street (at 11th Avenue), Manhattan. English-, German- and Spanish-speaking BMW representatives will be available for interviews on press days, Wednesday, April 12 and Thursday, April 13 at the BMW Stand.

Corporate
·
Motor Shows

All-New BMW 5 Series Sedan to Make World Debut Alongside M Performance & iPerformance Plug-In Hybrid Electric Variants at the 2017 North American International Auto Show in Detroit

Mon Dec 19 15:51:00 CET 2016Press Release

Archive

The all-new BMW 5 Series sedan will make its world debut alongside its high-performance M Performance and plug-in hybrid electric iPerformance variants at the 2017 North American International Auto Show in Detroit on Monday, January 9, 2016. The BMW Group press conference will be held at 10:45 a.m. EST on the BMW stand at COBO Center, One Washington Boulevard Detroit, MI 48226. English, German, and Spanish speaking BMW representatives will be available ...

Media Set  
BMW
·
Brands
·
5 series
·
Paris

ReachNow, BMW Group’s Car Sharing Service, Expands to Brooklyn, Launches Pilot Programs for New Mobility Services.

Tue Nov 15 18:50:00 CET 2016Press Release

Archive

Los Angeles – Nov. 15, 2016… During a press conference at the Los Angeles Auto Show’s Automobility LA, ReachNow, BMW Group’s free-floating premium car sharing service, announced its latest city expansion into Brooklyn, NY and debuted four new mobility services: Ride, Reserve, Share, and Fleet Solutions for residential buildings. Continuing its rapid growth Brooklyn, NY becomes ReachNow’s third North American city and marks the company’s first expansion ...

BMW
·
Brands
·
Technology
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
Los Angeles

Media Alert: BMW to Showcase iPerformance Family of Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles at the 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show’s Automobility LA.

Mon Oct 24 16:00:00 CEST 2016Press Release

Archive

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – Otcober 24, 2016…BMW will showcase its iPerformance family of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles at the 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show, taking place at the Los Angeles Convention Center (located at 1201 South Figueroa Street). English-, German- and Spanish-speaking BMW representatives will be available for interviews on Wednesday, November 16 and Thursday, November 17 at the BMW Stand.

I12
·
BMW i
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles
·
330e iPerformance
·
BMW
·
Special Vehicles
·
740e iPerformance
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
Los Angeles

The BMW Group at the Mondial de l'Automobile Paris 2016.

Thu Sep 29 13:00:00 CEST 2016Press Kit

Archive

The BMW Group has chosen the Paris Motor Show 2016 to present the BMW Concept X2. This new addition to the compact segment has a distinctive design that stands apart from that of the other X models and also draws on the BMW Group’s history of coupe-making. The result is a compact concept exuding urban sporting appeal.

F34
·
I01
·
I12
·
3 series
·
Gran Turismo
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Scooter
·
C Series
·
C evolution

BMW at the 2015 Los Angeles Auto Show

Tue Nov 17 18:00:00 CET 2015Press Release

Archive

Woodcliff Lake, N.J.: November 17, 2015 12:00 pm EDT /9:00 am PDT... The all-new BMW 3 Series eDrive, BMW M4 GTS, BMW X1 and the BMW 7 Series will make their North American debuts at the 2015 Los Angeles Auto Show held at the Los Angeles Convention Center. In addition, BMW will feature the eDrive BMW X5 xDrive40e as well as the high-performance BMW i8, the all-electric BMW i3 and other BMW models at the BMW display.

F48
·
Corporate
·
Motor Shows
·
BMW
·
Brands
·
7 series
·
3 series
·
X1
·
BMW M
·
M Cars
·
M4

MINI USA DEBUTS ALL-NEW CLUBMAN AND CONVERTIBLE AT LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW

Mon Nov 16 20:00:00 CET 2015Press Release

Archive

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – November 16 – MINI USA will motor into this year’s Los Angeles International Auto Show with two North American premieres - the all-new redesigned MINI Clubman and the new MINI Convertible – and the 500,000th MINI Countryman to mark a production milestone. The MINI Clubman, the largest and most versatile MINI every built, will be showcased at a U.S. auto show for the first time since making its World Premiere at the Frankfurt Motor ...

Corporate
·
Motor Shows
·
MINI
·
Brands
·
Frankfurt

eDrive BMW 330e, BMW M4 GTS, BMW X1 AND BMW 7 SERIES TO MAKE THEIR NORTH AMERICAN DEBUT AT THE 2015 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW.

Tue Oct 27 14:00:00 CET 2015Press Release

Archive

The all-new eDrive BMW 330e, BMW M4 GTS, BMW X1 and the BMW 7 Series will make their North American debut at the 2015 Los Angeles Auto Show on Wednesday, November 18 at the BMW Stand at the Los Angeles Convention Center (1201 South Figueroa Street). In addition, BMW will feature the all-new BMW 7 Series, the eDrive BMW X5 xDrive40e, the new BMW 3 Series as well as the high-performance eDrive BMW i8, the all-electric BMW i3 and other BMW models at the BMW ...

F48
·
F15
·
Corporate
·
Motor Shows
·
3 series
·
BMW M
·
M Cars
·
M4
·
X1
·
7 series
·
X5
·
Los Angeles

BMW M6 Coupe Competition Edition.

Tue Sep 15 09:00:00 CEST 2015Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ. – September 15, 2015 – 3:00 AM EDT… Today, BMW M GmbH presented the exclusive BMW M6 Competition Edition at the 66th Frankfurt International Motor Show (IAA). The 2016 Competition Edition stands for exceptional individuality, paintwork colors, BMW Individual components made of high-tech carbon fiber, fine leathers with coordinated contrast stitching and a range of unusual details. Limited to 100 units in the US, the Competition Edition ...

Media Set  
F13M LCI
·
BMW
·
Brands
·
BMW M
·
M Cars
·
M6
·
Coupé
·
Special Vehicles
·
Technical Data, Specifications
·
Pricing
·
Motor Shows

2001 BMW M3 GTR Race and Road Cars To Be Presented at Legends of the Autobahn Concours D’Elegance

Thu Aug 06 23:00:00 CEST 2015Press Release

Archive

Woodcliff Lake, N.J. – August 6, 2015... BMW of North America, LLC will unveil the newly restored 2001 BMW M3 GTR (E46) “Stars and Stripes” liveried race car along with its long hidden road-going counterpart at the Legends of the Autobahn Concours D’Elegance in Monterey, California on August 14, as part of the company’s 40th anniversary celebration this year.

BMW ALPINA B6 xDrive Gran Coupe to make North American debut at New York International Auto Show.

Wed Mar 04 16:52:00 CET 2015Press Release

Archive

BMW celebrates 40th anniversary of BMW of North America as well as the company’s first major motorsports victory in the US at the 12 Hours of Sebring with the1975 BMW 3.0 CSL. The 50th anniversary of ALPINA will be celebrated by showcasing a 1970 BMW 2002ti ALPINA race car, in addition to the new BMW ALPINA B6 xDrive Gran Coupe.

Motor Shows
·
Special Vehicles
·
6 series
·
Gran Coupé
·
Corporate

ALL-ROUND TALENT WITH INDIVIDUAL STYLE: THE MINI COUNTRYMAN PARK LANE.

Tue Mar 03 00:05:00 CET 2015Press Release

Archive

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – March 2, 2015…Bold athletic flair and supreme versatility define the character of the MINI Countryman. As the first MINI with four doors, a large tailgate, five seats and optional all-wheel drive, it took on the role of an irresistible front-line force from the very outset - both in the conquest of additional target groups for the British premium brand and in the area of off-road driving. Its irrepressible forward thrust and ...

MINI Countryman
·
Motor Shows
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

STREAMING PORTAL.

Watch the web casts of latest BMW Group press events.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

edit news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter set up and the fields of interest. You can receive PressClub e-mail notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily news collection.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon