Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Ireland · Articles · Brands.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

The new BMW X2 M Mesh Edition.

15.01.2021Press Release

• The BMW X2 M Mesh Edition is available to order in the UK now. • Exclusive new Brooklyn Grey exterior body colour, unique 19” Bi-colour alloy wheels with black accents and exterior cladding in Frozen Black-Brown. • BMW M mesh kidney grille in High-gloss Black. • Seven engine variants priced from €47,577 RRP with first customer deliveries in March 2021.

F39
·
X2

BMW brings 2020 to a close with multiple award wins.

17.12.2020Press Release

• Top Gear name BMW M3 as ‘Car they’re most looking forward to driving in 2021’ • Double award win at Carbuyer Best Car Awards 2021 • BMW X5 xDrive45e continues its success winning Best Premium Plug-in Hybrid award at 2021 DrivingElectric Awards.

G05
·
5 Series
·
X5

BMW Group Purchasing steps up sustainability activities and paves the way for future e-mobility growth

10.12.2020Press Release

+++ High level of supply chain flexibility speeds up transformation towards e-mobility +++ Extensive measures to ensure compliance with environmental and social standards and secure access to many critical raw materials +++ Sustainability measures in supply chain delivering results: CO2 emissions reduced by 17% in BMW iX +++ Wendt: “Sustainability is an integral part of all purchasing activities” +++

i20
·
Environment
·
BMW iX
·
Technology
·
Corporate Finance, Facts, Figures
·
Society
·
Corporate
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
Sustainability
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
Electrification

The BMW Group has set course for the future and once again stepping up the pace of electromobility and offering Low Rate Finance for 2021.

20.11.2020Press Kit

•Low Rate Finance offers across both BMW & MINI brands; from 1.9% BMW & 2.9% MINI •Exclusive MINI upgrade contribution of up to €1000 for Sport/ Exclusive Style Models. •12 Plug-in Hybrid models with new Battery Electric Vehicles benefiting from reduced VRT rate. •The new BMW iX and BMW iX3 Premier Edition. •Digitalisation of Retailer Showrooms.

MINI Vision Urbanaut. Make it your space.

17.11.2020Press Kit

The MINI brand is using #NEXTGen to present, in a world exclusive, the MINI Vision Urbanaut – an all-new interpretation of a vision of space. This digital vision vehicle offers more interior space and versatility than ever before, but still on a minimal footprint.

Design issues, Concepts and Studies
·
Corporate
·
#NEXTGen

MINI x Paul Smith. Design icons supporting a sustainable future.

17.11.2020Press Release

MINI and designer Paul Smith have announced their second collaboration since 1999. Not only are they both British institutions with a strong tradition, they also share a commitment to continuous development and to ensuring their products make the future a better place.

Design issues, Concepts and Studies

The first ever BMW iX.

11.11.2020Press Kit

The vision becomes reality, as the BMW Vision iNEXT becomes the BMW iX. A year before its market launch at the end of 2021, the BMW Group is providing a first look ahead to the future BMW iX, which is currently still in the series development phase. The BMW iX is the first model based on a new, modular, scalable future toolkit developed by the BMW Group; its focus is a fresh interpretation of design, sustainability, driving pleasure, versatility and luxury

i20
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i Automobiles

Electric mobility in new spheres: The first electrified wingsuit flight, powered by BMW i.

06.11.2020Press Release

Through a cooperation with BMW i and Designworks, Austrian professional base jumper and skydiver Peter Salzmann fulfils the dream of flying in a most innovative way – electric drive and newly designed wingsuit increase speed and flying time – spectacular video documentation covering the maiden flight of the Electrified Wingsuit by BMW i to be presented during the #NEXTGen 2020.

G08
·
BMW iX3
·
BMW i Automobiles

BMW Group Autumn News in Brief

04.11.2020Press Release

• BMW Group rolls out biggest remote software upgrade in company history bringing enhancements to Operating System 7 on 750,000 vehicles globally. • Double win for the BMW 330e as awarded “Best Company Car” from both Autocar and Parkers. • BMW 5 Series Touring named overall winner in What Car? Used Tow Car Awards. • Large Premium SUV of the Year named as BMW X5 45e by Auto Express. • Triple win at the 2020 Business Car Awards.

My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

WORLD PREMIERE

Here you can see the on demand broadcast of the World Premiere of the new BMW S 1000 R and BMW G 310 R.

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

edit news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter set up and the fields of interest. You can receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily collection.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon