Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Ireland · Articles · Technology.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

The new BMW X1 xDrive25e to be launched – followed by the BMW X2 xDrive25e.

09.01.2020Press Release

BMW Group is expands Electric Hybrid offering with the new BMW X1 xDrive 25e and BMW X2 xDrive e25e. With the very latest high-voltage battery cell technology, the new BMW X1 xDrive25e and the new BMW X2 xDrive25e possess generous reserves of electrical energy enabling an electrically powered range of between 54 and 57 kilometres* in the BMW X1 xDrive25e, 55 and 57 kms* in the new BMW X2 xDrive25e. Prices for the BMW X1 25e start from OTR at €50,055.

F48 LCI
·
F39
·
F45 LCI
·
F48
·
F49
·
X1
·
Technology
·
Electrification
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles
·
X2
·
X1 xDrive25e
·
X2 xDrive25e

Android Auto comes to BMW. BMW to offer wireless integration from mid-2020.

11.12.2019Press Release

The BMW Group is extending the reach of seamless connectivity in its vehicles with the introduction of Android Auto™ starting in mid-2020. Android Auto, the latest digital and user-centric service addition to BMW, will allow customers to connect their Android smartphones wirelessly with their vehicle and, in doing so, enjoy access to useful information like suggested destinations and upcoming appointments just when it is needed.

Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

BMW Group forges ahead with e-mobility and secures long-term battery cell needs – total order volume of more than 10 billion euros awarded

25.11.2019Press Release

CATL order volume increased to 7.3 billion euros +++ Long-term supply contract with Samsung SDI worth 2.9 billion euros +++ Delivery of battery cells for fifth-generation electric drive trains from 2021 +++

Corporate
·
Corporate Finance, Facts, Figures
·
Technology
·
Electrification
·
BMW i Automobiles
·

The new BMW i4: the future of hallmark brand driving pleasure.

18.11.2019Press Release

Fifth-generation BMW eDrive to be introduced for the first time in the BMW iX3 in 2020 and will also be used in the BMW iNEXT and the BMW i4 in 2021 – Advanced battery cell technology enables sporty performance and a range of around 600 kilometres in the BMW i4.

Technology
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
Efficient Dynamics
·
Electrification
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
Design issues, Concepts and Studies

The BMW i Hydrogen NEXT at the IAA Cars 2019

10.09.2019Press Release

+++ With the unveiling of the BMW i Hydrogen NEXT at the IAA Cars 2019 show, the BMW Group is demonstrating its ability to complement its electrified vehicle portfolio with the deployment of hydrogen-powered fuel cell technology. +++

Technology
·
·
Efficient Dynamics
·
Electrification

BMW Group trial vehicle “Power BEV”: #NEXTGen19.

25.06.2019Press Release

The BMW Group trial vehicle “Power BEV” presented during #NEXTGen explores what is technically possible. The vehicle is fitted with three fifth-generation electric drive units and has a maximum system output in excess of 530 kW/720 hp. This enables it to accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) in comfortably under three seconds.

Technology
·
Electrification
·
Autonomous Driving
·
#NEXTGen

Update: BMW at the 89th Geneva International Motor Show 2019.

05.03.2019Press Kit

The new BMW 7 Series makes its public show debut - BMW continues its model offensive in the electrified vehicle segment: world premiere for the new BMW X3 xDrive30e, the new BMW 330e, the new BMW X5 xDrive45e and plug-in hybrid members of the new BMW 7 Series range - BMW Energy Services vision for free electricity to run electric cars - BMW Individual M850i Night Sky adds another glittering highlight to the show line-up.

BMW Individual
·
Europe
·
Technology
·
Electrification
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
·
225xe
·
330e
·
530e
·
Geneva

BMW Group and Daimler AG to jointly develop next-generation technologies for automated driving

28.02.2019Press Release

+ Long-term strategic cooperation + Next generation of technologies for driver assistance systems and highly automated driving + Flexible platform and shorter innovation cycles + Technology to be market ready by mid-2020s + Klaus Fröhlich: Consistent pursuit of scalable platform strategy and pooling of expertise from two technology leaders + Ola Källenius: Working with the right partners, we want to continue enhancing this technology.

Corporate
·
·
Technology
·
Autonomous Driving

The BMW Vision iNEXT. Future focused.

19.09.2018Press Release

Archive

At the BMW AG Annual General Meeting in May 2018, Harald Krüger, Chairman of the Board of Management at the BMW Group, described iNext as follows: “The iNEXT project will provide our building blocks for the future, from which the entire company and all of its brands are set to benefit.”

BMW iNEXT
·
Technology
·
·
Corporate

The BMW Vision iNEXT. Future focused.

16.09.2018Press Release

Archive

At the BMW AG Annual General Meeting in May 2018, Harald Krüger, Chairman of the Board of Management at the BMW Group, described iNext as follows: “The iNEXT project will provide our building blocks for the future, from which the entire company and all of its brands are set to benefit.”

BMW iNEXT
·
Technology
·
·
Corporate

“Hey BMW, now we’re talking!" BMWs are about to get a personality with the company’s Intelligent Personal Assistant.

06.09.2018Press Release

Archive

The BMW Group is set to revolutionise driving pleasure with the BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant. From March 2019, BMW drivers and passengers will be joined by an intelligent, digital character that responds to the prompt “Hey BMW”. This will mark the start of a new era for the BMW Group in which drivers will increasingly be able to operate their car and access its functions and information simply by speaking.

Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive

BMW Group to expand production network in Europe

31.07.2018Press Release

Archive

+++ New plant for BMW models to be established near Debrecen, Hungary +++ Investments of approximately €1 billion +++ Full range of drive types from a single production line +++ Krüger: “Decision for new plant reaffirms perspective for global growth” +++

Corporate
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Technology
·
Production, Recycling
·
Electrification
·
·
·
Production Plants

The all-new BMW X5

06.06.2018Press Release

Archive

• Fresh, modern design redefines the X family aesthetic. • Superior refinement and technology from all-new interior. • TwinPower and M Performance engines deliver dynamism and efficiency. • Active chassis system for variable ride height and adjustable dynamics. • On sale in the Ireland from June 2018, prices start from €94,325 OTR.

G05
·
X5
·
Technology
·
Chassis, Suspension
·
Infotainment, Control Concepts
·
Driver Assistance Systems
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

GENEVA MOTOR SHOW

Geneva, 03.March - 08:15 CET.
Here you can see the webcast of the BMW Group Press Conference at the Geneva International Motor Show.

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

edit news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter set up and the fields of interest. You can receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily collection.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon