Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Ireland · Articles · Exhibitions.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

The BMW Group at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2022.

Wed Jan 05 20:00:00 CET 2022Press Kit

Archive

World premiere of the BMW iX M60 +++ Preview of in-car entertainment of the future +++ New My Modes: BMW first to bring Digital Art into vehicles +++ BMW iX Flow featuring E Ink: Magical exterior colour change +++ Digital design vision DIMENSIONS OF REAL

Technology
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
Las Vegas
·
America

Magical exterior colour-change: The BMW iX Flow featuring E Ink.

Wed Jan 05 20:00:00 CET 2022Press Release

Archive

World premiere: Body surface with real color change thanks to electrophoretic technology +++ Potential for future interior and exterior applications

Design issues, Concepts and Studies
·
Las Vegas
·
America
·
Technology
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future

BMW Theatre Screen brings cinematic experience into the vehicle.

Wed Jan 05 20:00:00 CET 2022Press Release

Archive

BMW previews in-car entertainment of the future on the occasion of CES 2022 +++ BMW Theatre Screen with Amazon Fire TV built-in +++ Theatre mode turns vehicle fund into cinema lounge +++ 31-inch ultra-wide display with resolution up to 8K

Technology
·
Las Vegas
·
Infotainment, Control Concepts
·
America

The BMW Group emphasizes its consistent focus on sustainability at the 2021 IAA Mobility: More stringent CO2 targets go hand in hand with concrete measures and concepts for implementation

Mon Sep 06 09:45:00 CEST 2021Press Release

Archive

The BMW Group is putting circular economy and sustainable urban mobility at the centre of its presence at the 2021 IAA Mobility. At the motor show, the company is consistently demonstrating its sustainability and CO2 targets as well as its concrete measures and concepts to achieve these goals.

i20
·
G26
·
Exhibitions
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
Corporate Finance, Facts, Figures
·
·
·
Europe
·
Corporate
·
Sustainability
·
Lifestyle Products

The BMW Group at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2020 in Las Vegas.

Tue Jan 07 16:30:00 CET 2020Press Release

Archive

At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2020 – taking place in Las Vegas on 7 – 10 January 2020 – the BMW Group will be presenting its visionary approaches to creating the mobility experience of the future.

Exhibitions
·
Technology
·
America
·

BMW at the IAA Cars 2019 in Frankfurt.

Mon Aug 26 10:00:00 CEST 2019Press Release

Archive

The BMW stand at the IAA Cars 2019 international motor show in Frankfurt am Main revolves around the theme of the future of driving pleasure.

Europe
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Events
·
Frankfurt

Update: BMW at the 89th Geneva International Motor Show 2019.

Tue Mar 05 16:05:27 CET 2019Press Kit

Archive

The new BMW 7 Series makes its public show debut - BMW continues its model offensive in the electrified vehicle segment: world premiere for the new BMW X3 xDrive30e, the new BMW 330e, the new BMW X5 xDrive45e and plug-in hybrid members of the new BMW 7 Series range - BMW Energy Services vision for free electricity to run electric cars - BMW Individual M850i Night Sky adds another glittering highlight to the show line-up.

BMW Individual
·
Europe
·
Technology
·
Electrification
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles
·
225xe
·
330e
·
530e
·
Geneva

New plug-in hybrid models and further developed high-voltage batteries: BMW moves ahead consistently with electrification.

Tue Mar 05 09:00:00 CET 2019Press Release

Archive

World premiere for the BMW X3 xDrive30e and the BMW 330e, the BMW X5 xDrive45e and the electrified model variants of the new BMW 7 Series at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show – increased electrical range due to new batteries for the BMW 530e and BMW 225xe Active Tourer – plug-in hybrid version of the BMW 5 Series now also available worldwide with the all-wheel drive system BMW xDrive.

I01
·
I01s
·
I12 LCI
·
I15
·
F45 LCI
·
G20
·
G30
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i3s
·
i8 Coupé
·
i8 Roadster
·
·
225xe
·
330e
·
530e
·
745e

BMW at the Mondial de l’Automobile Paris 2018.

Wed Sep 19 00:01:00 CEST 2018Press Kit

Archive

The latest results of BMW’s ongoing product offensive are taking centre stage at the brand’s Mondial de l’Automobile 2018 show stand in Paris.

G05
·
G29
·
G15
·
F90
·
Exhibitions
·
Europe
·
Paris
·
X5
·
Z4
·
8 Series
·
Coupé
·
M Cars
·
M5

BMW at the 15th Auto China Beijing 2018.

Wed Apr 25 04:45:00 CEST 2018Press Kit

Archive

The latest new models, pioneering concept vehicles and innovative technological developments are the headline-makers as BMW takes to the stage at the Auto China 2018 show in Beijing.

G07
·
F87
·
I15
·
G01
·
F39
·
G15
·
G02
·
Coupé
·
M Cars
·
X3
·
·
Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
X4
·
M2
·
BMW i Automobiles
·

The new BMW X4

Wed Feb 14 07:00:00 CET 2018Press Kit

Archive

• Second generation mid-size Sports Activity Coupé from BMW. • Cutting-edge design paired with BMW xDrive all-wheel-drive technology. • Enhanced driving dynamics thanks to the extensively upgraded and lighter chassis technology. • Two BMW M Performance models available: BMW X4 M40i and BMW X4 M40d. • World premiere at the International Motor Show in Geneva in March 2018. • Available to order from 15 February 2018 with prices starting from €67,190.

G02
·
X4
·
Exhibitions

The new BMW i8 Roadster, the new BMW i8 Coupe.

Wed Nov 29 18:25:00 CET 2017Press Kit

Archive

The sports car of the future – now available in two body variants. New BMW i8 Roadster and new BMW i8 Coupe are under starter’s orders. Both plug-in hybrid models feature further developed BMW eDrive technology, enabling longer range and more time in pure-electric mode. World premiere of the BMW i8 Roadster at the Los Angeles Auto Show in December 2017, market launch from May 2018.

I12 LCI
·
I15
·
Los Angeles

BMW at the IAA Cars 2017 in Frankfurt.

Tue Sep 12 09:18:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Archive

BMW is firing the starting gun with an extraordinary pageant of new models and concept vehicles at the IAA Cars 2017 show in Frankfurt am Main. The company’s stand centres on its expanded luxury class line-up, captivating studies and production models in numerous segments exhibited at a public trade fair for the first time. The new products unveiled at the 2017 Frankfurt show highlight the status of BMW as a manufacturer of vehicles that transmit ...

G01
·
G32
·
F90
·
I01
·
E89 LCI
·
More BMW Motorsport
·
BMW M Motorsport
·
Sport
·
Motorsport Cars
·
·
7 Series
·
Z4
·
X3
·
6 Series
·
Gran Turismo
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2024.

21 March - 09:00 AM CET.
Here you can see the webcast of the BMW Group Annual Conference 2024, with the world premiere of the next BMW vision vehicle on the "Road to Neue Klasse".

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon