Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Ireland · Articles · Corporate.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Battery power: BMW makes Coldplay world tour more sustainable

14.10.2021Press Release

+++ BMW & Coldplay unveil mobile show battery power solution for upcoming Music Of The Spheres World Tour +++ More than 40 recyclable BMW i3 batteries to provide the necessary power during the live performances +++ Use of the first BMW car batteries rendered suitable for second-life applications +++ Significant reduction of carbon footprint during world tour thanks to storage technology+++

i20
·
G26
·
BMW iX
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Corporate
·
Sustainability
·
Electrification
·
BMW i4

BMW celebrates World EV Day as its electromobility strategy kicks into top gear

09.09.2021Press Kit

• BMW Group reaffirms commitment to electromobility and sustainability to mark this year’s World EV Day • BMW Group to offer among the most electrified models of any manufacturer in Ireland next year • Twenty-five electrified BMW Group models to be offered by 2023 with more than half featuring a fully electric powertrain

i20
·
G26
·
G08
·
Environment
·
BMW iX
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Society
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Corporate
·
BMW iX3
·
Automated Driving
·
Sustainability

The BMW Group emphasizes its consistent focus on sustainability at the 2021 IAA Mobility: More stringent CO2 targets go hand in hand with concrete measures and concepts for implementation

06.09.2021Press Release

The BMW Group is putting circular economy and sustainable urban mobility at the centre of its presence at the 2021 IAA Mobility. At the motor show, the company is consistently demonstrating its sustainability and CO2 targets as well as its concrete measures and concepts to achieve these goals.

i20
·
G26
·
Exhibitions
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
Corporate Finance, Facts, Figures
·
Design issues, Concepts and Studies
·
Design issues, Concepts and Studies
·
Europe
·
Corporate
·
Sustainability
·
Lifestyle Products

Sustainable tyres for BMW X5 Plug-in Hybrid: BMW Group becomes first automotive manufacturer to use new Pirelli tyres containing FSC-certified natural rubber and rayon

19.05.2021Press Release

+++ 22-inch tyres using certified sustainable natural rubber and rayon, a wood-based material used to strengthen the tyres +++ Plantations certified to standards of independent Forest Stewardship CouncilTM (FSCTM) organisation +++ Wendt: “We are helping preserve biodiversity and forests to counteract climate change” +++

Environment
·
Technology
·
Society
·
Corporate
·
BMW Driving Experience
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
X5 xDrive45e
·
Sustainability
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future

New cell technology for Neue Klasse: BMW Group strengthens battery expertise as part of the European Battery Innovation initiative.

19.04.2021Press Release

+++ Focus on the development of the next generation Li-ion cells for the Neue Klasse +++ Technology leap: Further development in cell chemistry and format +++ automotive-compatible solid-state battery by the end of the decade – demonstrator vehicle well before 2025 +++ clear claim: The greenest electric vehicle is a BMW +++

Technology
·
Corporate
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
Corporate Events
·
Electrification

BMW Group scaling artificial intelligence for data privacy in production – with innovative anonymisation algorithms

09.04.2021Press Release

AI innovation and data privacy go hand in hand ++ BMW Group publishes AI anonymisation algorithms ++ No-code AI: Users with no programming skills can create AI applications, including data privacy, in a short time

Media Set  
Technology
·
Corporate
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
Internet, E-Business

BMW Group on clear growth path with record first-quarter sales

08.04.2021Press Release

BMW Group sells 636,606 vehicles in Q1 (+33.5%) +++ Sales higher in all major regions of the world +++ Sales growth at BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce +++ Electrified vehicle sales more than double +++ Pieter Nota: “All-time sales high in first quarter underlines our ambitious growth targets” +++

Sales and Marketing
·
·
Sales Worldwide
·
Corporate

A New Era, a New Class: BMW Group steps up technology offensive with comprehensive realignment – uncompromisingly electric, digital and circular

17.03.2021Press Release

The BMW Group has entered 2021 with ambitious targets for growth and profitability and will be putting the first forerunners of its far-reaching technology offensive on the roads in the coming months. At the same time, it has set the course for a comprehensive realignment. From the middle of the decade, a new generation of models will take premium mobility to a new level from a technological perspective.

·
Corporate
·
Corporate Events