Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Italia · Articles · Sport.

Comunicati Stampa

Press Kit

Discorso

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Eventful race in tricky conditions: Félix da Costa in the points in rainy Hong Kong.

Sun Mar 10 13:44:17 CET 2019Comunicati Stampa

BMW i Andretti Motorsport was unable to back up the impressive performances of recent races in tricky conditions at the 50th E-Prix in the history of the ABB FIA Formula E Championship. The team did, however, manage to pick up points again in the fifth race of the season, courtesy of tenth place for António Félix da Costa (POR). Alexander Sims (GBR) failed to finish the Hong Kong E-Prix (CHN) after damaging his BMW iFE.18 when he hit the crash barriers.

BMW Motorsport
·
FIA Formula E

BMW M Motorsport continues pre-season preparations with the new turbocharged BMW M4 DTM in Spain.

Thu Mar 07 18:14:53 CET 2019Comunicati Stampa

BMW M Motorsport heralded the critical phase of preparations for the 2019 DTM season with the first test of the year at Jerez de la Frontera, Spain. The three-day test, from Tuesday to Thursday, saw BMW engineers continue their work on the BMW M4 DTM, which has been newly developed in accordance with Class 1 regulations. Timo Glock (GER) and Bruno Spengler (CAN) were the men behind the wheel.

DTM
·
BMW Motorsport

BMW i Andretti Motorsport looking to back up strong performances in Mexico.

Tue Feb 12 10:24:22 CET 2019Comunicati Stampa

Having started the season with three impressive displays, the BMW i Andretti Motorsport team now travels to the Mexico City E-Prix, with its sights set on challenging for top results with both BMW iFE.18s in round four of this season’s ABB FIA Formula E Championship. The BMW i8 Coupe Safety Car is also set to attract its fair share of attention, as it sports its new design for the first time at the race weekend in Mexico.

BMW Motorsport
·
FIA Formula E

Alessandro Zanardi: “It has been simply fantastic all the way”.

Fri Feb 08 10:36:19 CET 2019Comunicati Stampa

BMW works driver Alessandro Zanardi (ITA) attracted global attention with his start at the 24 Hours of Daytona (USA) in the BMW M8 GTE. The Italian was the focus of reporting all over the world and was the fans’ favourite at Daytona. In an interview, Zanardi looks back at the “24 Hours of Daytona” project.

Alessandro Zanardi
·
More Sports
·
BMW Motorsport
·
IMSA Series

Il Team BMW RLL vince la 24 Ore di Daytona e dedica la vittoria a Charly Lamm - Emozionante partecipazione di Alex Zanardi a bordo della BMW M8 GTE.

Mon Jan 28 09:55:00 CET 2019Comunicati Stampa

• BMW celebra l'emozionante vittoria della GTLM nella pioggia di Daytona. • "Road to Daytona" termina con il nono posto al debutto stagionale IMSA per Alessandro Zanardi e il suo team. • Jens Marquardt: "Charly Lamm avrebbe voluto che combattessimo fino all'ultimo giro qui. L'abbiamo fatto e l'abbiamo vinto per lui".

Alessandro Zanardi
·
More Sports
·
BMW Motorsport
·
IMSA Series
·
24h Races

BMW M Motorsport Media Guide: Daytona 24 Hours.

Thu Jan 24 17:29:42 CET 2019Press Kit

The IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship combines magnificent cars, iconic racetracks, quality drivers and passionate fans. 2019 starts with an absolute highlight: at the Daytona 24 Hours, BMW works driver and brand ambassador Alessandro Zanardi will be at the wheel of the #24 BMW M8 GTE.

Alessandro Zanardi
·
More Sports
·
BMW Motorsport
·
IMSA Series
·
24h Races

Top-notch BMW engineering, know-how and passion: the development of Alessandro Zanardi’s driving systems, from 2003 to now.

Wed Jan 23 18:51:16 CET 2019Comunicati Stampa

From the BMW 320i, the BMW Z4 GT3 and the BMW M6 GT3 to the BMW M4 DTM and the BMW M8 GTE: an overview of the continual further development of the modifications to Zanardi’s BMW race cars.

Alessandro Zanardi
·
More Sports
·
BMW Motorsport
·
IMSA Series
·
24h Races

IMSA season kicks off with a highlight: BMW Team RLL ready for the 24 Hours of Daytona.

Mon Jan 21 14:04:23 CET 2019Comunicati Stampa

The 2019 motorsport year begins with a true highlight for BMW Team RLL: the 24 Hours of Daytona (USA) this coming weekend (26th/27th January). The endurance classic traditionally opens the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship. As it did last year, BMW Team RLL will field two BMW M8 GTEs in the GTLM class in 2019. BMW works driver Alessandro Zanardi’s (ITA) start at Daytona is of particular interest.

BMW Motorsport
·
IMSA Series
·
Sport
·
More Sports
·
Alessandro Zanardi

Sheldon van der Linde completes 2019 BMW DTM driver line-up as the first South African in the DTM.

Thu Jan 17 15:13:16 CET 2019Comunicati Stampa

Sheldon van der Linde will make his DTM debut with BMW Motorsport in 2019, completing the BMW driver line-up. He will be 19 years and 356 days old when the season gets underway at Hockenheim on 5th May 2019, just 45 days older than BMW works driver Joel Eriksson was when he made his debut last year.

DTM
·
BMW Motorsport

Stage set for the Class 1 era: A detailed look at the new BMW M4 DTM for the most powerful DTM ever.

Wed Jan 16 13:02:13 CET 2019Comunicati Stampa

2019 welcomes the new Class 1 era in the DTM. BMW M Motorsport has built the most powerful DTM car ever: the BMW M4 DTM, has been modified in accordance with Class 1 regulations. At the heart of the car is the newly developed BMW P48 two-litre turbo engine. Combined with a significantly lighter car, the performance figures are nothing short of impressive and allow speeds of up to 300 km/h.

DTM
·
BMW Motorsport
My.PressClub Registrare

BMW Group Streaming.

BMW GROUP ANNUAL ACCOUNTS PRESS CONFERENCE 2019.

Here you can see the full length live stream of the Press Conference.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

edit news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter set up and the fields of interest. You can receive PressClub e-mail notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily news collection.

CO2 emission information.

I consumi di carburante e le emissioni di CO2 riportati sono stati determinati sulla base delle disposizioni di cui al Regolamento CE n. 715/2007 nella versione applicabile al momento dellomologazione.

I dati si riferiscono ad un veicolo con configurazione base effettuata in Germania ed il range indicato considera le dimensioni diverse delle ruote e degli pneumatici selezionati.

I valori sopra indicati sono già stati determinati sulla base del nuovo Regolamento WLTP (Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure) e sono riportati in valori equivalenti NEDC al fine di garantire il confronto tra i veicoli.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Comunicati Stampa
Press Kit
Discorso
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon