Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Latin America, Caribbean · Articles · Technology.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

New centre of excellence for autonomous driving. BMW officially opens its autonomous driving campus in Unterschleißheim near Munich.

Thu Apr 12 19:30:00 CEST 2018Press Release

The BMW Group today celebrated the official opening of its autonomous driving campus in Unterschleißheim. Klaus Fröhlich, Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG responsible for Development and Research, and Bavarian state premier Markus Söder were present for the inauguration of a forward-looking development facility that showcases the BMW Group’s transformation into a tech company.

Technology
·
Autonomous Driving
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Events

Inspired by nature: New body protection for BMW employees

Thu Jul 13 14:13:22 CEST 2017Press Release

Lighter protective clothing, tougher helmets, more stable protectors: New materials with up to 20-per-cent-better protective properties are the result of the BISS research project headed by the BMW Group. What is unique is that all advances are based on designs borrowed from nature – BISS stands for Bio-Inspired Safety Systems

Technology
·
Corporate
·
Human Resources

Automated driving at the BMW Group.

Wed May 31 17:00:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Personal mobility and its industrial application are on the brink of a technological quantum leap. The car and the technologies that make it tick are set to change more in the next 10 years than they have in the past 30 combined. The BMW Group and its partners are working together on standards, platforms and a backend for the future of automated driving and would be delighted to welcome new partners into their alliance at any time. 

Technology
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
Driver Assistance Systems

BMW Group relying on innovation capabilities of German production locations for electro-mobility expansion

Wed May 03 17:00:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Archive

+++ BMW Group Plant Dingolfing to produce BMW iNEXT from 2021 +++ Plants will be able to build vehicles with combustion engine, plug-in hybrid or fully electric drive train in parallel +++

Corporate
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
Technology
·
·
Production, Recycling
·
Electrification
·
BMW i Automobiles

The BMW Group at CES 2017 in Las Vegas. BMW HoloActive Touch: An innovative operating concept for the interior of the future

Wed Jan 04 17:00:00 CET 2017Press Release

Archive

Munich/Las Vegas. The BMW Group will provide another glimpse into the interior of the future at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2017 in Las Vegas with a selection of trailblazing concepts and revolutionary technology.

Technology
·
BMW
·
Brands
·
BMW i

New development centre for autonomous driving

Mon Dec 26 23:03:20 CET 2016Press Release

Archive

The BMW iNEXT is scheduled for release in 2021 – self-driving, electric and fully connected. To achieve this aim, the BMW Group is combining its development expertise in vehicle connectivity and automated driving at a new campus in Unterschleissheim near Munich.

Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
·
Corporate
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Headquarter, Research and Innovation Center/FIZ
·
Human Resources

The BMW Group at the NAIAS 2017 in Detroit.

Tue Dec 20 17:00:00 CET 2016Press Release

Archive

BMW has chosen the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, taking place on 8 – 22 January 2017, to stage the world premiere of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan and the US premiere of the BMW Concept X2. Also part of the line-up at the BMW stand are the new BMW 530e iPerformance plug-in hybrid, the sporty BMW M550i xDrive, and the luxurious BMW 6 Series model range. Plus, BMW ConnectedDrive will be showcasing a selection of new services.

G30
·
F13 LCI
·
F12 LCI
·
F06 LCI
·
Corporate
·
Exhibitions
·
Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
BMW
·
Design issues, Concepts and Studies
·
Saloon
·
5 Series
·
Coupé
·
6 Series

Telecommunications and automotive players form global cross-industry 5G Automotive Association

Wed Sep 28 23:31:51 CEST 2016Press Release

Archive

Today AUDI AG, BMW Group, Daimler AG, Ericsson, Huawei, Intel, Nokia and Qualcomm Incorporated, announce the formation of the “5G Automotive Association”. The association will develop, test and promote communications solutions, support standardization and accelerate commercial availability and global market penetration. The goal is to address society’s connected mobility and road safety needs with applications such as connected automated driving, ...

Corporate
·
Internet, E-Business
·
Technology
·
·
Driver Assistance Systems

BMW Group celebrates ground-breaking for new plant in Mexico

Thu Jun 16 16:30:00 CEST 2016Press Release

Archive

Milestone for growth in NAFTA free-trade zone Production of BMW 3 Series Sedan from 2019 Investment of one billion US dollars BMW Group Plant San Luis Potosí sets new sustainability standards

Corporate
·
Corporate Finance, Facts, Figures
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
Technology

BMW i8 wins Engine of the Year Award 2016. The plug-in hybrid drive system powering the BMW i8 tops its class for the second year running in the world’s leading engine competition.

Tue Jun 07 14:52:49 CEST 2016Press Release

Archive

Munich / Stuttgart. Following its overall victory and two class wins in last year’s International Engine of the Year Awards, the drive system powering the BMW i8 has once again triumphed in its class – the 1.4-litre to 1.8-litre displacement category – in this year’s competition.

Technology
·
Efficient Dynamics

BMW Group extends car-sharing programme and launches enhanced mobility services in Seattle under the new brand name “ReachNow”

Tue Apr 12 17:00:00 CEST 2016Press Release

Archive

Car-sharing 2.0 offers new and innovative services +++ BMW Group remains the driving force for individual mobility of the future +++ Consistent implementation of the strategy NUMBER ONE > NEXT +++

Technology
·
·
Corporate

BMW at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) 2016 in Detroit.

Fri Dec 18 16:00:00 CET 2015Press Release

Archive

BMW is set to enter its anniversary year of 2016 on a powerful note. With the centenary of its founding just around the corner, the company is using the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), taking place in Detroit from 11 – 24 January, to host the world premieres of the new BMW M2 and BMW X4 M40i performance models.

I12
·
I01
·
F26
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
BMW i3
·
Brands
·
X4
·
BMW M
·
BMW M Performance Automobiles
·
M Cars
·
M4

BMW i receives “Momentum for Change” award from the United Nations (UN). BMW i at the forefront of worldwide EV charging infrastructure pilot projects.

Tue Dec 15 16:00:00 CET 2015Press Release

Archive

BMW i at the forefront of worldwide EV charging infrastructure pilot projects. Charging like refuelling is the target.

Technology
·
Technology, Research & Development
·
·
BMW i
·
Brands

25 years of 3D printing at the BMW Group: Pioneers in additive manufacturing methods

Tue Nov 24 16:00:00 CET 2015Press Release

Archive

100,000 components annually on average Major potential in future series production and for customized vehicle parts New CLIP technology already in use

Technology
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Headquarter, Research and Innovation Center/FIZ
·
Corporate
·
Technology, Research & Development
·
Production, Recycling
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2018.

Munich, 17. May. Here you can see the transmission of the Annual General Meeting of BMW AG.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

Important update.

Learn more

BMW AG is updating the Privacy Policy and Legal Notices of the website. This enables greater transparency regarding what data the PressClub collects from you, how this data is used and what options you have to control your personal data. Updates will take effect on May 25, 2018.

Latest Facts & Figures.

BMW Group Quarterly Report to 31 March 2016
Tue May 03 21:53:56 CEST 2016
Corporate
BMW at the IAA Cars 2015 in Frankfurt.
Thu Sep 03 00:00:00 CEST 2015
Technology
Show all

Related Video Content.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit