Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Latin America, Caribbean · Articles · Exhibitions.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Inteligencia Artificial Generativa, Realidad Aumentada y Estacionamiento a Control Remoto – La experiencia digital BMW del Futuro en la Feria de Electrónica de Consumo (CES) 2024.

Mon Jan 08 17:05:00 CET 2024Press Release

• Una mirada a los proyectos de movilidad digitalizada del futuro: integración de gafas de realidad aumentada en la experiencia de conducción, estacionamiento a control remoto e inteligencia artificial generativa para asistentes de voz dentro del vehículo. • Nuevas aplicaciones para la ConnectedDrive Store: más opciones de video streaming y juegos en modelos actuales.

Exhibitions
·
Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Automated Driving
·
Las Vegas
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
Infotainment, Control Concepts
·
America

The BMW Group at IAA Mobility 2023 in Munich.

Wed Aug 30 19:01:50 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ World’s foremost mobility show set to showcase advances in the transformation of the company and its brands +++ World premiere of the BMW Vision Neue Klasse +++ Exhibition venue and Open Space in the city centre act as platforms for constructive dialogue on the future of individual mobility +++ BMW, MINI and BMW Motorrad exhibit their latest new models with electrified powertrains +++

G70
·
G05
·
G30
·
G60
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
iX5 Hydrogen
·
Europe
·
BMW i5
·
550e
·
5 Series
·
BMW i7
·
Munich
·

MINI and Samsung Display present the MINI Interaction Unit at gamescom 2023 with a science fiction homage.

Thu Aug 24 18:21:36 CEST 2023Press Release

MINI returns to gamescom and the fandom and gaming culture. The round OLED display of the new MINI family - the MINI Interaction Unit - will take center stage in 2023. For it, the brand draws on one of the most iconic settings in science fiction culture: a high-tech lab.

Exhibitions
·
Corporate
·
Europe
·
Corporate Events

The BMW Group at Auto Shanghai 2023.

Tue Apr 18 23:59:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ BMW brand showcasing three world premieres +++ Strong focus on electrification and digitalisation +++

G09
·
G70
·
U11
·
M Cars
·
BMW i
·
Shanghai
·
BMW i7
·
XM
·
i7 M70
·
BMW iX1
·
7 Series
·
Asia

MINI presents Spike, the digital character for the new model family.

Tue Apr 11 18:00:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ New digital character called Spike +++ Premiere at Auto Shanghai 2023 and in the MINI Concept Aceman +++ Typical MINI user experience presented for the first time in the new MINI family+++

Design issues, Concepts and Studies
·
Technology
·
Shanghai
·
·
Asia

The BMW Group at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2022.

Wed Jan 05 21:00:00 CET 2022Press Kit

Archive

+++ World premiere of the BMW iX M60 +++ BMW iX Flow featuring E Ink: Magical exterior colour change +++ Preview of in-car entertainment of the future +++ New My Modes: BMW first to bring Digital Art into vehicles +++ Digital design vision DIMENSIONS OF REAL +++

i20
·
BMW iX
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Las Vegas
·
Infotainment, Control Concepts
·
·
America

The BMW Group at the IAA Mobility 2021 in Munich.

Wed Jul 28 16:00:00 CEST 2021Press Release

Archive

Driving pleasure in a variety of forms, innovations designed to increase sustainability across the board and visions for the urban mobility of tomorrow form the core of the BMW Group’s presence at the IAA Mobility 2021 show.

G42
·
G26
·
G01
·
G02
·
i20
·
CE 04
·
Coupé
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
X3
·
Gran Coupé
·
Europe
·
Munich
·
2 Series
·
4 Series

The BMW Group at the IAA MOBILITY 2021 show: Open discussions on the sustainable mobility of the future – in person in Munich and digitally around the world.

Tue Jul 20 00:30:00 CEST 2021Press Release

Archive

+++ IAA takes place at the home of the BMW Group for the first time +++ Innovations and new technologies for future mobility +++ Focus on circular economy, sustainability and urban mobility +++

G26
·
i20
·
Exhibitions
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
Europe
·
Munich
·
Scooter Technology
·
Scooter
·
BMW i4

The sound of the BMW Concept i4.

Thu Mar 05 17:00:00 CET 2020Press Release

Archive

+++ BMW IconicSounds Electric expands with sound of the BMW Concept i4 co-created with Hans Zimmer +++ Jointly developed start/stop sound in all electrified BMW models from July 2020 +++

G26
·
Europe
·
Technology
·
Acoustics, Aerodynamics
·
·
Electrification
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
Geneva
·
·
BMW i4

BMW Concept i4. STAY AHEAD IN STYLE.

Tue Mar 03 19:28:41 CET 2020Press Release

Archive

Munich. The BMW Group is opening a new chapter in its history with the unveiling of a pure-electric Gran Coupe. The BMW Concept i4 takes electric drive to the core of the BMW brand and heralds a new era in Sheer Driving Pleasure. The BMW Concept i4 represents a look ahead to the BMW i4, slated to enter production in 2021.

G26
·
Europe
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
Geneva
·
·
BMW i4

Virtual World Premiere of BMW Concept i4

Mon Mar 02 22:00:00 CET 2020Press Release

Archive

BMW Group presents alternative for the programme at Geneva International Motor Show 2020 +++ Digital Press Conference with Oliver Zipse +++ www.live.bmwgroup.com/en +++

G26
·
Europe
·
Exhibitions
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
Geneva
·
BMW i4

BMW at the 90th Geneva International Motor Show 2020.

Thu Feb 20 00:06:48 CET 2020Press Release

Archive

Consistent continuation of the electrification strategy – Three new plug-in hybrid models in the BMW 3 Series – New BMW M340d xDrive Sedan and new BMW M340d xDrive Touring with 48-volt mild hybrid technology.

G20
·
G21
·
i20
·
G26
·
G08
·
3 Series
·
Saloon
·
Touring
·
Europe
·
Exhibitions
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles
·
330e
·
Geneva
·
BMW iX

The BMW Group at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2020 in Las Vegas.

Tue Jan 07 17:00:00 CET 2020Press Release

Archive
Update

At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2020 – taking place in Las Vegas on 7 – 10 January 2020 – the BMW Group will be presenting its visionary approaches to creating the mobility experience of the future.

I01
·
BMW i3
·
Exhibitions
·
Las Vegas
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
America

New plug-in hybrid models and further developed high-voltage batteries: BMW moves ahead consistently with electrification.

Tue Mar 05 21:30:00 CET 2019Press Release

Archive

World premiere for the BMW X3 xDrive30e and the BMW 330e, the BMW X5 xDrive45e and the electrified model variants of the new BMW 7 Series at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show – increased electrical range due to new batteries for the BMW 530e and BMW 225xe Active Tourer – plug-in hybrid version of the BMW 5 Series now also available worldwide with the all-wheel drive system BMW xDrive.

F45 LCI
·
G20
·
G30
·
G12 LCI
·
G01
·
F15 LCI
·
I01
·
BMW i3
·
i8 Coupé
·
MINI Electric
·
Europe
·
Exhibitions
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles
·
225xe
·
330e
·
530e

BMW Group at the CES 2019 in Las Vegas. Virtual drive in the BMW Vision iNEXT.

Fri Dec 21 20:44:49 CET 2018Press Release

Archive

At this year’s Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, the BMW Group will showcase the future of driving pleasure and the potential of digital connectivity in a variety of different ways. From January 8-11 2019, visitors will have their first chance to take a virtual drive in the BMW Vision iNEXT, accompanied by the BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant.

Technology
·
·
Automated Driving
·
Exhibitions
·
BMW iX
·

BMW at the Los Angeles Auto Show 2018.

Tue Nov 13 17:55:19 CET 2018Press Release

Archive

The BMW X7, BMW 8 Series Convertible, BMW M340i xDrive Sedan and BMW Vision iNEXT will celebrate their world premieres at the international motor show in California.

G20
·
G07
·
G14
·
America
·
Los Angeles
·
Exhibitions
·
BMW iX
·
3 Series
·
Saloon
·
X7
·
8 Series
·
Convertible
·
BMW M Performance Automobiles

BMW at the NAIAS 2018 in Detroit.

Thu Jan 11 18:00:00 CET 2018Press Release

Archive

BMW is celebrating two world premieres at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit on 14 – 28 January 2018.

F39
·
I15
·
I12 LCI
·
Coupé
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Events
·
Exhibitions
·
America
·
Detroit
·
X2
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
i8 Roadster
·
i8 Coupé

MINI at the NAIAS 2018 in Detroit.

Thu Jan 11 18:00:00 CET 2018Press Release

Archive

Extensive update for the original in the premium small car segment is the main focus of the MINI appearance at the event that traditionally kicks off the year for the automotive industry – British brand presents the new edition of the MINI and the MINI Convertible at the North American International Auto Show 2018 along with the current range of models in the premium compact segment.

F57
·
F54
·
F60
·
Convertible
·
America
·
Detroit
·
MINI Convertible
·
MINI Clubman
·
MINI Countryman
·
MINI
·
MINI 3 door
·
MINI 5 door

The new BMW i8 Roadster, the new BMW i8 Coupe.

Wed Nov 29 22:47:05 CET 2017Press Release

Archive

The sports car of the future – now available in two body variants. New BMW i8 Roadster and new BMW i8 Coupe are under starter’s orders. Both plug-in hybrid models feature further developed BMW eDrive technology, enabling longer range and more time in pure-electric mode. World premiere of the BMW i8 Roadster at the Los Angeles Auto Show in December 2017, market launch from May 2018.

I15
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
i8 Roadster
·
Los Angeles
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2024.

21 March - 09:00 AM CET.
Here you can see the webcast of the BMW Group Annual Conference 2024, with the world premiere of the next BMW vision vehicle on the "Road to Neue Klasse".

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon