Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Latin America, Caribbean · Articles · Exhibitions.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

MINI at the NAIAS 2018 in Detroit.

Thu Jan 11 18:00:00 CET 2018Press Release

Extensive update for the original in the premium small car segment is the main focus of the MINI appearance at the event that traditionally kicks off the year for the automotive industry – British brand presents the new edition of the MINI and the MINI Convertible at the North American International Auto Show 2018 along with the current range of models in the premium compact segment.

F57
·
F54
·
F60
·
Convertible
·
America
·
Detroit
·
MINI Convertible
·
MINI Clubman
·
MINI Countryman
·
MINI
·
MINI 3 door
·
MINI 5 door

The new BMW i8 Roadster, the new BMW i8 Coupe.

Wed Nov 29 22:47:05 CET 2017Press Release

The sports car of the future – now available in two body variants. New BMW i8 Roadster and new BMW i8 Coupe are under starter’s orders. Both plug-in hybrid models feature further developed BMW eDrive technology, enabling longer range and more time in pure-electric mode. World premiere of the BMW i8 Roadster at the Los Angeles Auto Show in December 2017, market launch from May 2018.

I15
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i8 Roadster
·
Los Angeles

Innovative technology for a new legend: the new BMW M8 GTE.

Wed Sep 13 17:00:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Archive

BMW Motorsport presented its new top-of-the-range model for the international GT racing scene at the International Motor Show (IAA) in Frankfurt am Main: the BMW M8 GTE. Before the BMW 8 Series Coupé goes on sale, the race car will compete on the track next season, including in the FIA World Endurance Championship (FIA WEC). It is with this series that BMW Motorsport will also make its return to the iconic 24 Hours of Le Mans (FRA).

Sport
·
Automotive
·
BMW Motorsport
·
Motorsport Cars
·
Exhibitions

MINI at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show

Wed Sep 06 19:00:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Archive

Double world premiere: MINI John Cooper Works GP Concept with a clear focus on extreme dynamic performance, MINI Electric Concept as a look ahead to locally emission-free driving fun – British premium brand presents the diversity of its model program and customisation options as well as the range of accessory and lifestyle products in Hall 11 of the Frankfurt trade fair centre.

Corporate
·
Exhibitions
·
Frankfurt

MINI en el Auto Show de Frankfurt 2017

Wed Sep 06 19:00:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Archive

La premier mundial del Concepto Mini Electric busca el manejo divertido sin emisiones locales: la marca británica Premium presenta la diversidad de su programa de modelos y opciones de personalización, así como toda la gama de accesorios y productos Lifestyle en la Sala 11 del Centro de Exposiciones Comerciales de Frankfurt.

Corporate
·
Exhibitions
·
Frankfurt

This is tomorrow. Now. The BMW Group at the IAA 2017.

Fri Sep 01 19:00:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Archive

At the Frankfurt International Motor Show (IAA) from 14 to 24 September, the guiding principle of the BMW Group’s exhibition will be: “This is tomorrow. Now.”. The display at the 10,500 m² booth in Hall 11 will encompass an unprecedented spectrum of topics – from BMW i and the latest products for the luxury segment, to BMW M, MINI and BMW Motorrad, as well as the latest developments from the world of mobility services.

Corporate
·
Exhibitions
·
Sales and Marketing
·
Frankfurt

BMW at the 87th Geneva International Motor Show 2017.

Thu Feb 02 17:00:00 CET 2017Press Kit

Archive

At the 2017 Geneva International Motor Show, BMW will be presenting current highlights from its range of models as well as the latest advances in the field of sustainable mobility with all-electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles. The newgeneration BMW 5 Series Touring will make its world debut at this 87th edition of the renowned motor show held at the Palexpo convention centre.

I12
·
F32
·
F33
·
F36
·
G31
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i
·
Brands
·
BMW
·
4 Series
·
Coupé
·
Convertible
·
Gran Coupé
·
5 Series

The BMW Group at the NAIAS 2017 in Detroit.

Tue Dec 20 17:00:00 CET 2016Press Release

Archive

BMW has chosen the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, taking place on 8 – 22 January 2017, to stage the world premiere of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan and the US premiere of the BMW Concept X2. Also part of the line-up at the BMW stand are the new BMW 530e iPerformance plug-in hybrid, the sporty BMW M550i xDrive, and the luxurious BMW 6 Series model range. Plus, BMW ConnectedDrive will be showcasing a selection of new services.

G30
·
F13 LCI
·
F12 LCI
·
F06 LCI
·
Corporate
·
Exhibitions
·
Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
BMW
·
Design issues, Concepts and Studies
·
Saloon
·
5 Series
·
Coupé
·
6 Series

MINI at the Los Angeles Auto Show 2016.

Thu Nov 10 00:05:00 CET 2016Press Release

Archive

Presenting a world premiere and the latest additions to its model range at the 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show, MINI not only moves forward with the change of generation in its model program but also maintains its advance into the premium compact segment. The new MINI Countryman will be on show in Los Angeles for the first time.

Corporate
·
Exhibitions
·
MINI
·
Brands
·
Los Angeles

MINI at the Paris Motor Show 2016.

Wed Sep 21 17:00:00 CEST 2016Press Release

Archive

The latest model generation of the British brand MINI is now providing irresistible driving fun in both the small car and the compact car segment. The selection of John Cooper Works models is now extended to include a new top athlete which will generate enthusiasm for characteristic race feeling among additional target groups. The new MINI John Cooper Works Clubman sees its world premiere at the 2016 Paris Motor Show.

Corporate
·
Exhibitions
·
MINI
·
Brands
·
Paris

The BMW Group at the Mondial de l'Automobile Paris 2016.

Mon Sep 12 17:00:00 CEST 2016Press Release

Archive
Update

The BMW Group has chosen the Paris Motor Show 2016 to present the BMW Concept X2. This new addition to the compact segment has a distinctive design that stands apart from that of the other X models and also draws on the BMW Group’s history of coupe-making. The result is a compact concept exuding urban sporting appeal.

F34
·
I01
·
I12
·
Coupé
·
3 Series
·
Gran Turismo
·
BMW i
·
Brands
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
Scooter
·
C Series
·
C evolution

MINI at the New York International Auto Show 2016

Wed Mar 23 23:45:26 CET 2016Press Release

Archive

The British premium brand MINI presents two new attractive representatives of its model program with two world premieres at the New York International Auto Show 2016. The motor show on the East Coast of the USA provides the setting for the world’s first public appearance of the new MINI John Cooper Works Convertible and the new MINI Clubman ALL4.

MINI
·
Brands
·
Exhibitions
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

PARIS MOTOR SHOW.

Here you will see the on demand transmission of the BMW Group Conference.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

edit news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter set up and the fields of interest. You can receive PressClub e-mail notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily news collection.

Latest Facts & Figures.

BMW Group Quarterly Report to 31 March 2016
Tue May 03 21:53:56 CEST 2016
Corporate
BMW at the IAA Cars 2015 in Frankfurt.
Thu Sep 03 00:00:00 CEST 2015
Technology
Show all

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit