Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Latin America, Caribbean · Articles · Brands.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Starting signal for the CO2-free mobility of the future: Visitors can experience BMW iX5 Hydrogen in action for the first time at IAA Mobility 2021.

19.08.2021Press Release

+++ Hydrogen fuel cell drive train delivers sustainable driving pleasure as new element of BMW i brand. +++ Worldwide-unique combination of high-performance fuel cell and optimised power battery underlines BMW Group's leading drive system expertise. +++ Small series for demonstration and testing purposes to be launched in 2022. +++

G05
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Corporate
·
Sustainability
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
X5
·
Electrification

MINI STRIP. Sustainable design with a twist, by Paul Smith.

12.08.2021Press Release

The MINI STRIP (co-)created by Paul Smith is celebrating its world premiere in London on 12 August 2021. This custom-made one-off car is a product of the collaboration between MINI and Paul Smith announced in November 2020, which has resulted in these two iconic British brands sharing creative thoughts on sustainable design for the past few months.

F56
·
Design issues, Concepts and Studies
·
MINI Electric

Official Car of MotoGP™: BMW M presents the new BMW i4 M50 Safety Car for the FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup.

02.08.2021Press Release

Presenting the first fully-electric safety car from BMW M: BMW M GmbH, the “Official Car of MotoGP™”, will unveil the new BMW i4 M50 Safety Car for the FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup at the Motorcycle Grand Prix of Austria on 15th August at the Red Bull Ring (AUT). It will replace the BMW i8 Safety Car, which has previously led the field in the electric motorcycle series, which takes place on the support programme for MotoGP™.

G26
·
M Cars
·
i4 M50
·
Official Car of MotoGP

Three colours, three roofs, endless individualisation: the MINI Multitone Roof.

27.07.2021Press Release

New design feature, unique in the competitive environment, is offered for the MINI 3-door, the MINI 5-door and the MINI Clubman. Innovative painting process at the MINI plant in Oxford enables a three-colour design of the roof, which sets visual accents in the typical style of the British premium brand.

F56
·
F54
·
MINI Clubman
·
MINI
·
MINI Electric
·
MINI 3 door
·
MINI 5 door

The BMW Group at the IAA MOBILITY 2021 show: Open discussions on the sustainable mobility of the future – in person in Munich and digitally around the world.

20.07.2021Press Release

+++ IAA takes place at the home of the BMW Group for the first time +++ Innovations and new technologies for future mobility +++ Focus on circular economy, sustainability and urban mobility +++

G26
·
i20
·
Exhibitions
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
Europe
·
Munich
·
Scooter Technology
·
Scooter
·
BMW i4

With traditional sporting spirit in the name of John Cooper: The MINI Anniversary Edition.

17.07.2021Press Release

MINI celebrates 60 years of collaboration with the Cooper Family. Joint commitment for maximum driving pleasure on the road and legendary success in racing. Edition vehicles are produced in a limited edition of 740 units worldwide as MINI Cooper, MINI Cooper S and MINI John Cooper Works.

F56
·
MINI
·
MINI John Cooper Works
·
John Cooper Works
·
MINI 3 door

Individual aura, impressive presence: BMW X5 and BMW X6 limited editions Black Vermilion plus BMW X7 limited edition in Frozen Black metallic.

13.07.2021Press Release

BMW X5, BMW X6 and BMW X7 combine a high level of comfort and luxury, supreme performance and pronounced dynamic handling capabilities with an equally dynamic, elegant and unmistakably distinctive design. New highlights are the BMW X5 and BMW X6 Black Vermilion editions featuring exclusive equipment details. The BMW X7 edition in Frozen Black metallic combines impressive options into an exclusive package.

G05
·
G06
·
G07
·
X6
·
X7
·
X5

The all-new BMW 2 Series Coupé.

07.07.2021Press Kit

BMW is opening a new chapter in its tradition of super-sporty compact models. In the process it will set a new benchmark for driving pleasure – a brand speciality – at the premium end of this vehicle class. The new BMW 2 Series Coupé embodies sporting prowess in a particularly concentrated form, with a vehicle concept focused squarely on dynamic excellence, an athletic design, powerful engines and sophisticated chassis technology.

G42
·
Coupé
·
2 Series

MINI Vision Urbanaut. The virtual vision becomes a tangible reality.

30.06.2021Press Release

With the presentation of the MINI Vision Urbanaut virtual vision vehicle in November 2020, the MINI brand revealed an all-new interpretation of mobility through an innovative vision of space. And now the BMW Group is set to unveil a physical model of the vehicle which will allow audiences to engage more extensively with the spatial concept and sustainable materials at work. The model will be given its world premiere on 1 July 2021 at the DLD Summer.

Design issues, Concepts and Studies

The all-new BMW 4 Series Gran Coupé.

09.06.2021Press Kit

Signature BMW driving pleasure and sporting elegance brought together with modern functionality: The new BMW 4 Series Gran Coupé is poised to build on the success of its predecessor with this blend of qualities plus well-conceived enhancements to its inherent attributes and product substance.

G26
·
Gran Coupé
·
4 Series

Sustainable tyres for BMW X5 Plug-in Hybrid: BMW Group becomes first automotive manufacturer to use new Pirelli tyres containing FSC-certified natural rubber and rayon

03.06.2021Press Release

+++ 22-inch tyres using certified sustainable natural rubber and rayon, a wood-based material used to strengthen the tyres +++ Plantations certified to standards of independent Forest Stewardship Council TM (FSC TM) organisation +++ Wendt: “We are helping preserve biodiversity and forests to counteract climate change” +++

Environment
·
Technology
·
Society
·
Corporate
·
BMW Driving Experience
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
Sustainability
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
Electrification

The first ever BMW iX.

02.06.2021Press Kit

The BMW iX is ready for series production and is due to arrive on the world’s roads from November 2021. The BMW Group’s new technology flagship combines locally emission-free driving pleasure, sporting agility and a compelling operating range with a character profile dedicated squarely to sustainability.

i20
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i

BMW M GmbH and Hans Zimmer co-develop the emotionally engaging driving sound for electrified BMW M models.

11.05.2021Press Release

Ongoing expansion of the range of sounds for electric vehicles. BMW IconicSounds Electric enriches electric mobility with a fascinating and unmistakable sonic experience. Collaboration with the Academy Award winner produces a new, characteristic driving sound for the BMW i4, the M version of the BMW i4 and the BMW iX.

i20
·
G26
·
BMW iX
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Acoustics, Aerodynamics
·
BMW i4
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

IAA MOBILITY 2021.

Here you can see our on demand webcasts from the IAA Mobility 2021, with the BMW Group Keynote, the Analyst and Investor Evening Event and the discussion forum "The car as the engine of the circular economy?".

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. You can receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

Latest Facts & Figures.

Show all

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all