Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Latin America, Caribbean · Articles · Brands.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Pure driving pleasure, new updates: the BMW Z4 for model year 2023.

28.09.2022Press Kit

A pure-bred roadster, more sporting and visually appealing than ever: this is the BMW Z4 for model year 2023. The latest version of the open-top two-seater incorporates a raft of detail updates, brings fresh design accents to the exterior, expands the range of standard equipment and adds new items to the options list. The new features underscore more than ever the sporting character of the BMW Z4.

G29
·
Z4

The first-ever BMW XM.

28.09.2022Press Release

As its 50th anniversary celebrations continue, BMW M GmbH brings us its first ever high-performance car with electrified drive system. A plug-in hybrid system comprising a V8 petrol engine and an exceptionally powerful electric motor endows the BMW XM with captivating dynamic prowess.

G09
·
M Cars
·
XM

More performance, CO2-reduced production, significantly lower costs: BMW Group to use innovative round BMW battery cells in NEUE KLASSE from 2025

09.09.2022Press Release

+++ Newly-developed BMW round cells optimised for NEUE KLASSE architecture +++ Costs for whole high-voltage battery up to 50% lower than for current generation +++ CO2-reduced production – through green power and secondary material +++

Environment
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Corporate
·
Society
·
Sustainability
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
Electrification

BMW Group commences in-house production of fuel cells for BMW iX5 Hydrogen in Munich.

01.09.2022Press Release

Hydrogen is an additional option for electric drive systems +++ Fuel cells are manufactured in the company’s competence centre for hydrogen +++ BMW Group leads the way in hydrogen technology in the premium electric vehicle segment

Technology
·
BMW i
·
Corporate
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
Sustainability
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
Electrification

Electrifying luxury: Production launch of the new BMW 7 Series in Dingolfing

01.07.2022Press Release

+++ Fully electric BMW i7* and highly efficient combustion-powered variants launch simultaneously +++ Over €300 million invested in Lower Bavarian site +++ One in four BMWs from Dingolfing already electrified +++ Consistent implementation of BMW iFACTORY +++ Piloting automated driving in production environment +++

G70
·
BMW i
·
Technology
·
Corporate
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
BMW i7
·
Sustainability
·
7 Series
·
Production, Recycling

The electric pioneer on the home stretch: Production of the BMW i3 comes to a close with an anniversary and the exclusive HomeRun Edition.

30.06.2022Press Release

+++ 250,000 units of the brand's first fully electric large-series production model have been manufactured to date +++ BMW i3 as a pioneer for locally emission-free driving pleasure and holistic sustainability +++ Seamless transition: BMW Group Plant Leipzig uses expertise of its workforce for expanding the production of e-drive components +++ From 2023, the first location in the world where both BMW and MINI models will be built +++

I01
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
BMW i3
·
Corporate
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
Production, Recycling
·
Electrification

BMW announces the renewal of its alliance with the INFINITY Club and continues its support for Esports in Latin America.

20.06.2022Press Release

• After a year of successful collaboration between BMW and the INIFINITY Club, both brands are ready to start a new stage; in addition to the competitions, new projects will be developed to promote electronic sports in Latin America. • The BMW 2 Series Gran Coupé, with a personalized design for the INFINITY Club, will accompany the different teams in competitions and face-to-face events in Mexico City.

Esports
·
Corporate
·
2 Series

Start of a new era: Charismatic Simplicity, the new design language for the MINI family of the future.

14.06.2022Press Release

The distinctive styling is also taking a huge leap forwards with the fully electric next model generation of the British premium brand. Reduction without compromise, digitalisation creating an intensive user experience, sustainability running through the MINI DNA, maximum emotion with minimum footprint.

Design issues, Concepts and Studies

The all-new BMW X1 and the first-ever BMW iX1.

01.06.2022Press Release

The entry model into the world of BMW X is now more appealing than ever. In its third model generation, the new BMW X1 boasts a more prominent design, superior spaciousness, advanced digitalisation – and, for the first time, an all-electric drive system. In the new BMW iX1, meanwhile, instantly accessible driving pleasure and modern versatility are brought together with locally emission-free mobility.

U11
·
BMW i
·
X1
·
BMW iX1

The all-new BMW M4 CSL - The Re-Edition of a Legend.

20.05.2022Press Release

As part of its 50th anniversary celebrations, BMW M GmbH is presenting a special-edition car based on its successful high-performance models in the premium midsize segment. The new BMW M4 CSL blends old-school racing passion with innovative technology to create an inimitable performance experience.

G82
·
M Cars
·
Coupé
·
M4

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures