Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Latin America, Caribbean · Articles · Corporate.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

More performance, CO2-reduced production, significantly lower costs: BMW Group to use innovative round BMW battery cells in NEUE KLASSE from 2025

09.09.2022Press Release

+++ Newly-developed BMW round cells optimised for NEUE KLASSE architecture +++ Costs for whole high-voltage battery up to 50% lower than for current generation +++ CO2-reduced production – through green power and secondary material +++

Environment
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Corporate
·
Society
·
Sustainability
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
Electrification

BMW Group commences in-house production of fuel cells for BMW iX5 Hydrogen in Munich.

01.09.2022Press Release

Hydrogen is an additional option for electric drive systems +++ Fuel cells are manufactured in the company’s competence centre for hydrogen +++ BMW Group leads the way in hydrogen technology in the premium electric vehicle segment

Technology
·
BMW i
·
Corporate
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
Sustainability
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
Electrification

BMW Group inaugura Planta BMW Brilliance en Lydia: esta planta automotriz, potenciada por la digitalización, establece nuevos estándares para la producción de vehículos orientados al futuro.

06.07.2022Press Kit

• La capacidad de producción anual en las Plantas de Shenyang de BMW incrementa a 830,000 vehículos. • Implementación de la estrategia de BMW iFACTORY. ÁGIL. VERDE. DIGITAL. • “Metaverso Industrial”: la primera planta de BMW Group totalmente planeada y simulada en el mundo virtual desde el inicio. • Dirigida hacia la movilidad eléctrica, la Planta ubicada en Lydia produce el totalmente nuevo BMW i3.

Technology
·
Corporate
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
Production, Recycling
·
Industry 4.0

Electrifying luxury: Production launch of the new BMW 7 Series in Dingolfing

01.07.2022Press Release

+++ Fully electric BMW i7* and highly efficient combustion-powered variants launch simultaneously +++ Over €300 million invested in Lower Bavarian site +++ One in four BMWs from Dingolfing already electrified +++ Consistent implementation of BMW iFACTORY +++ Piloting automated driving in production environment +++

G70
·
BMW i
·
Technology
·
Corporate
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
BMW i7
·
Sustainability
·
7 Series
·
Production, Recycling

The electric pioneer on the home stretch: Production of the BMW i3 comes to a close with an anniversary and the exclusive HomeRun Edition.

30.06.2022Press Release

+++ 250,000 units of the brand's first fully electric large-series production model have been manufactured to date +++ BMW i3 as a pioneer for locally emission-free driving pleasure and holistic sustainability +++ Seamless transition: BMW Group Plant Leipzig uses expertise of its workforce for expanding the production of e-drive components +++ From 2023, the first location in the world where both BMW and MINI models will be built +++

I01
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
BMW i3
·
Corporate
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
Production, Recycling
·
Electrification

BMW announces the renewal of its alliance with the INFINITY Club and continues its support for Esports in Latin America.

20.06.2022Press Release

• After a year of successful collaboration between BMW and the INIFINITY Club, both brands are ready to start a new stage; in addition to the competitions, new projects will be developed to promote electronic sports in Latin America. • The BMW 2 Series Gran Coupé, with a personalized design for the INFINITY Club, will accompany the different teams in competitions and face-to-face events in Mexico City.

Esports
·
Corporate
·
2 Series

BMW Group Latin America announces changes to its Corporate Communications leadership team.

14.06.2022Press Release

• Vladimir Mello, currently Corporate Communications Director for Latin America, will assume a new leadership position at the company’s headquarters in Munich (Germany). • Joao Veloso, currently Head of Communications for Brazil, appointed as new Corporate Communications Director for Latin America.

Corporate
·
CV's
·
More People at BMW Group
·
Human Resources
·
People

Transformation and responsibility: BMW Group steps up technological change for sustainable future

16.03.2022Press Release

After a successful 2021, the BMW Group is speeding up technological change and pushing forward with the transformation towards sustainable mobility. The company is preparing for a comprehensive leap in technology in its Neue Klasse and significantly upping the pace once again as it continues to ramp up e-mobility.

Corporate Finance, Facts, Figures
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Events

BMW Group significantly increases Group earnings and net profit

10.03.2022Press Release

Group EBT: € 16 billion +++ 2021 EBIT margin of 10.3% at high end of guidance range +++ Free cash flow (automotive): € 6,354 million +++ CO2 emissions of EU new vehicle fleet significantly reduced to 115.9 g/km (WLTP) +++ Dividend of € 5.80 per share of common stock proposed +++ Share repurchase authorisation will be proposed to Annual General Meeting +++ Zipse: “Successful transformation due to employee performance” +++

·
Corporate

BMW Group Latin America remained the undeniable leader of the Premium segment throughout 2021 in the region.

15.02.2022Press Release

• In 2021, BMW Group sold 47,404 units of its BMW and MINI brands in Latin America. • These figures reinforced the Group’s leadership in 25 out of the 27 countries of the region where it has operations. • During 2022, BMW Group Latin America will continue leading its efforts towards vehicle electrification and digitalization. • BMW Group delivered 2,515,939 units globally, which accounts for an increase of 8.4% in relation to the previous year.

Sales and Marketing
·
·
Corporate

BMW Group signs direct agreement with chip suppliers to secure supplies

09.12.2021Press Release

+++ Trilateral agreement with high-tech microchip manufacturer INOVA Semiconductors and feature-rich semiconductor foundry GlobalFoundries +++ Will secure several million semiconductors per year +++ First deliveries for BMW iX +++ Wendt: “Securing our semiconductor supply for the long term” +++

i20
·
BMW iX
·
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Corporate
·
Production, Recycling

Delivered as promised: BMW Group hands over one-millionth electrified vehicle and achieves next milestone in transformation

08.12.2021Press Release

Pieter Nota: “Already have next target in our sights: We aim for two million electrified vehicles on the roads in just two years” +++ Plans to double BEV sales in 2022 +++ Around two million fully-electric vehicles delivered to customers by 2025 +++ BMW and MINI Charging provide access to more than 250,000 charging points in Europe +++

i20
·
Sales and Marketing
·
BMW iX
·
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·