Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Middle East · Articles · Sport.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

From M121 to P48: An overview of the evolution of BMW Turbo engines in motor racing.

30.09.2019Press Release

BMW is celebrating ‘50 years of Turbo Power in motorsport’ in 2019. From the first turbo engine back in 1969 to the latest P48 engine for the BMW M4 DTM, which already has six wins to its name this season, there have been many steps forward. Here’s an overview of the evolution of the BMW Turbo engine in motor racing.

Motorsport Cars
·
Automotive

BMW International Open 2019: Bhullar wins the BMW M8 Competition Coupé with an ace – before the world premiere of the luxury sports car.

21.06.2019Press Release

Masterstroke in round two of the BMW International Open: Gaganjeet Bhullar hit an ace on the 17th hole on Friday. The six-iron earned the 31-year-old a dream prize: The BMW M8 Competition Coupé, which will celebrate its world premiere in BMW Welt next week.

BMW International Open
·
Golf

BMW International Open 2019: a start worthy of world champions with Lahm, Müller and Siem benefits the Nicolaidis YoungWings foundation.

17.06.2019Press Release

Top-class start to the tournament week at the BMW International Open (19th to 23rd June, Golfclub München Eichenried): the first round belongs to three world champions. In the morning, Philipp Lahm and Thomas Müller (football World Cup winners in 2014) and Marcel Siem (Golf World Cup winner in 2006) played the Championship Course in Eichenried.

BMW International Open
·
Golf

Official Vehicle Partner: BMW i presents the new Formula E Safety Car.

13.05.2019Press Release

The curtain has been raised on the new safety car for the ABB FIA Formula E Championship: “Official Vehicle Partner” BMW i unveiled the new BMW i8 Roadster Safety Car at “Yacht Club de Monaco” on the eve of the Monaco E-Prix (MON). The car has been modified specifically for use at the racetrack and the design is based on its sister model, the BMW i8 Coupé Safety Car.

Motorsport Cars
·
Automotive
·
BMW Motorsport
·
FIA Formula E
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

IAA 2019.

Here you can see the webcast of the BMW Group Press Conference.

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

edit news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter set up and the fields of interest. You can receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily collection.

CO2 emission information.

The following applies to consumption figures for vehicles with new type approval, September 2017 onward: The figures for fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and energy consumption are obtained in accordance with the specified measuring procedure (EC Regulation No. 715/2007), as issued and amended. The figures are for a basic-version vehicle in Germany. The bandwidths allow for differences in the choice of wheel and tire sizes and items of optional equipment and can be changed by the configuration.

Obtained on the basis of the new "Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedure" (WLTP), the figures are converted back to the "New European Driving Cycle" (NEDC) for the sake of comparability. Values other than those stated here may be used for the purposes of taxation and for other vehicle-related duties relating to CO2 emissions.

More information about official fuel consumption figures and the official specific CO2 emissions of new passenger cars can be obtained from the "guideline on fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and current consumption of new passenger cars", available here: https://www.dat.de/co2/.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon