Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Middle East · Articles · Brands.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

MINI Cooper S Countryman ALL4 (Fuel consumption combined in l/100km: 6,5-6,2 (NEFZ); 7,5-6,9 (WLTP) / CO2 emissions combined in g/km: 149-142 (NEFZ); 170-158 (WLTP))

Media Set  

Between elves and trolls: In the MINI Cooper S Countryman ALL4 through Iceland's Wild West.

30.09.2021Press Release

If you want to explore the world, you need a thirst for knowledge, a thirst for adventure and a four-wheel drive MINI Countryman. With it, you can travel safely even where more than half of the country's inhabitants firmly believe in the existence of supernatural beings - in Iceland. Especially a trip to the Westfjords, which are little developed for tourists, brings visitors closer to the life and culture of the islanders and breathtaking nature.

F60
·
MINI Countryman
·
MINI

combined fuel consumption: 7.7 – 6.9 l/100 km (WLTP), 6.4 - 6.0 l/100 km (NEDC); combined CO2 emissions: 176 - 158 g/km (WLTP), 147 - 138 g/km (NEDC).

Media Set  

BMW model update measures as of autumn 2021.

22.09.2021Press Release

Three new drive variants for the new BMW 4 Series Convertible - BMW X1 xDrive18d and BMW X2 xDrive18d now feature 8-speed Steptronic transmission as standard - New exterior paint finishes for BMW 1 Series, BMW 2 Series Gran Coupé, BMW X2, BMW X3 and BMW X4 - My BMW App now with tyre pressure and tyre condition display - BMW i3 Unique Forever Edition premieres.

G23
·
F48 LCI
·
F39
·
F44
·
G01
·
G02
·
I01
·
1 Series
·
BMW i
·
BMW i3
·
X3
·
Gran Coupé
·
Convertible
·
X1
·
2 Series
·
4 Series
·
X4

MINI Cooper SE (combined fuel consumption: 0.0 l/100 km; combined power consumption: 16,1-14.9 (NEDC); 17,6-15,2 (WLTP) kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km)

Media Set  

Seeing Munich through different eyes: The ‘Map of Big Love’ presented by MINI and Google.

17.09.2021Press Release

Playful content hub invites users to take curated routes: Discover favorite places and exciting activities – on the trail of MINI Friends leveraging Cloud-based maps styling from Google Maps Platform.

MINI
·
MINI Electric
·
Lifestyle

The MINI Strip is a concept car only, meaning it is not in production and not for sale. Therefore, it cannot be driven on the public road and is not compliant to road regulations.

Media Set  

MINI STRIP. Sustainable design with a twist, by Paul Smith.

12.08.2021Press Release

The MINI STRIP (co-)created by Paul Smith is celebrating its world premiere in London on 12 August 2021. This custom-made one-off car is a product of the collaboration between MINI and Paul Smith announced in November 2020, which has resulted in these two iconic British brands sharing creative thoughts on sustainable design for the past few months.

F56
·
Design issues, Concepts and Studies
·
MINI Electric

MINI Cooper SE (combined fuel consumption: 0.0 l/100 km; combined power consumption: 16,1-14.9 (NEDC); 17,6-15,2 (WLTP) kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km)

Media Set  

The MINI Electric as a company car: Biogena takes over the largest MINI Cooper SE fleet.

28.07.2021Press Release

The Austrian-based health company Biogena offers the opportunity to integrate electric mobility into everyday business life with the MINI Cooper SE. The total of 82 vehicles ordered create the largest MINI Electric fleet in Austria.

MINI
·
MINI Electric

BMW iX xDrive50: Combined power consumption: 23.0 - 19.8 kWh/100km WLTP; CO2 emissions combined: 0 g/km. BMW iX xDrive40: Combined power consumption: 22.5 - 19.4 kWh/100km WLTP; CO2 emissions combined: 0 g/km. BMW iX3: Combined power consumption: 18.9 – 18.5 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km. BMW i3: Combined power consumption: 13.1 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km. BMW i4 eDrive40: Combined power consumption: 19.1-16.1 kWh/100km WLTP; CO2 emissions combined: 0 g/km.

Media Set  

The BMW Group at the IAA Mobility 2021 in Munich.

28.07.2021Press Kit

Driving pleasure in a variety of forms, innovations designed to increase sustainability across the board and visions for the urban mobility of tomorrow form the core of the BMW Group’s presence at the IAA Mobility 2021 show.

i20
·
G08
·
G26
·
G42
·
G05
·
G06
·
G01
·
CE 04
·
Coupé
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
X3
·
Gran Coupé
·
Europe
·
BMW iX3
·
Munich
·
2 Series

The BMW Group at the IAA MOBILITY 2021 show: Open discussions on the sustainable mobility of the future – in person in Munich and digitally around the world.

19.07.2021Press Release

IAA takes place at the home of the BMW Group for the first time +++ Innovations and new technologies for future mobility +++ Focus on circular economy, sustainability and urban mobility

i20
·
G26
·
F56
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
MINI
·
Europe
·
Munich
·
BMW i4
·
Motorcycle Sports

MINI John Cooper Works 3-door (Fuel consumption combined in l/100km: 7,1-6,9 (6,2- 6,0) (NEDC); 7,1-6,8 (6,9-6,6) (WLTP) / CO2 emissions combined in g/km: 163-158 (142-137) (NEDC); 161-155 (157-150) (WLTP))

Media Set  

With traditional sporting spirit in the name of John Cooper: The MINI Anniversary Edition.

17.07.2021Press Release

MINI celebrates 60 years of collaboration with the Cooper Family. Joint commitment for maximum driving pleasure on the road and legendary success in racing. Edition vehicles are produced in a limited edition of 740 units worldwide as MINI Cooper, MINI Cooper S and MINI John Cooper Works.

MINI John Cooper Works
·
John Cooper Works
·
MINI 3 door
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

IAA MOBILITY 2021.

Here you can see our on demand webcasts from the IAA Mobility 2021, with the BMW Group Keynote, the Analyst and Investor Evening Event and the discussion forum "The car as the engine of the circular economy?".

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. You can receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

CO2 emission information.

The following applies to consumption figures for vehicles with new type approval, September 2017 onward: The figures for fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and energy consumption are obtained in accordance with the specified measuring procedure (EC Regulation No. 715/2007), as issued and amended. The figures are for a basic-version vehicle in Germany. The bandwidths allow for differences in the choice of wheel and tire sizes and items of optional equipment and can be changed by the configuration.

Obtained on the basis of the new "Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedure" (WLTP), the figures are converted back to the "New European Driving Cycle" (NEDC) for the sake of comparability. Values other than those stated here may be used for the purposes of taxation and for other vehicle-related duties relating to CO2 emissions.

More information about official fuel consumption figures and the official specific CO2 emissions of new passenger cars can be obtained from the "guideline on fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and current consumption of new passenger cars", available here: https://www.dat.de/co2/.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon