Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Canada · Articles · Brands.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

The BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy Female Team Qualifying 2017. Two Female Teams selected for BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy 2018 in Mongolia.

Fri Nov 17 17:32:21 CET 2017Press Release

The BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy Female Team Qualifying 2017 has concluded with something of a surprise outcome. After four days of competition at the Country Trax Off Road Riding Academy near Amersfoort in South Africa not one but two teams have qualified for the sixth BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy that will be held in Mongolia in June 2018.

Rider Training, Travel, Events

Fifth win for Marc Márquez: Spanish MotoGP rider continues winning streak in the BMW M Award.

Tue Nov 14 13:39:24 CET 2017Press Release

Record extended: Marc Márquez is the fastest qualifier in the MotoGP for the fifth time in a row. The 2017 winner’s car: the exclusive BMW M4 CS (fuel consumption combined: 8.4 l/100 km [33.6 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 197 g/km*) in San Marino Blue Metallic.

F90
·
M Cars
·
M4
·
Sports
·
BMW Motorcycle Sports
·
Official Car of MotoGP
·
M5

The new BMW F 750 GS and F 850 GS.

Tue Nov 07 09:45:00 CET 2017Press Release

Ever since their debut in 2007, the GS models of the F series have stood for premium riding enjoyment with typical ‘Made by BMW Motorrad’ features, representing the middle-class Adventure segment. After around ten years of consistent model development, BMW Motorrad has now fully redesigned and reengineered these models in line with its objective of creating an ultimate riding machine for road riding, on tour, or on an adventure trip into offroad terrain.

The new BMW C 400 X.

Tue Nov 07 09:37:00 CET 2017Press Release

BMW Motorrad established its new product category in the area of urban mobility in 2011 with the debut of the BMW C 600 Sport and the BMW C 650 GT as premium vehicles for the maxi scooter segment. Now BMW Motorrad goes one step further and presents the new BMW C 400 X – a premium vehicle for the mid-size scooter segment.

Scooter
·
C Series
·
C 400 X

BMW Motorrad Rider Equipment 2018.

Tue Nov 07 09:30:00 CET 2017Press Release

The whole life is an adventure and on a motorcycle it feels that much more intense. This is why the 2018 BMW Motorrad rider equipment range contains special highlights that reflect the "Make Life a Ride" philosophy down to the last detail. The new collection is full of high-end, functional products to suit every climate zone and all rider needs.

Rider Equipment

Innovative technology for safety in the pinnacle of motorcycle racing: the new BMW M5 MotoGP Safety Car.

Mon Oct 30 00:01:00 CET 2017Press Release

Innovative high-performance cars for safety at the highest level of motorcycle racing: the BMW M GmbH has remained true to this principle throughout nearly 20 years of partnership with the MotoGP organizer Dorna Sports, and as the “Official Car of MotoGP”. That is especially true of the new BMW M5 MotoGP Safety Car, which the company from Munich is presenting as the next highlight in the Safety Car fleet.

F90
·
Sports
·
BMW Motorcycle Sports
·
Motorrad Motorsport
·
M Cars
·
M5
·
Official Car of MotoGP

BMW Motorrad at EICMA 2017. Four world premieres to start the 2018 season.

Fri Oct 27 15:35:00 CEST 2017Press Release

BMW Motorrad provides an initial exclusive look ahead to the 2018 season at the Milan motorcycle trade show EICMA with a presentation of four world premieres. The unveiling takes place from 9:30 am to 10:00 am on Tuesday, 7 November 2017 at a press conference to be held at the BMW Motorrad stand in Hall 14. All media representatives are cordially invited to attend.

Rider Training, Travel, Events

The First-Ever BMW X2: Powerful and Agile

Thu Oct 26 18:00:00 CEST 2017Press Release

• BMW TwinPower Turbo delivers 228 hp and 258 lb-ft for a 0 – 100 km/h of 6.5 seconds. • Latest addition to the BMW X family: Exhilarating sportiness and adaptability. • Eloquent looks, dynamic proportions with bold new exterior design language and new Galvanic Gold metallic exterior color. • Standard Full LED Headlamps and Tail lamps. • M Sport X package featuring Sports Automatic Transmission and up to 20-inch alloy wheels available.

F39
·
X2

BRITISH AMBASSADOR TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HERALDS THE ARRIVAL OF THE NEW ROLLS-ROYCE PHANTOM

Thu Oct 26 16:22:00 CEST 2017Press Release

The New Rolls-Royce Phantom made its debut in the nation’s capital yesterday evening at an event hosted by Sir Kim Darroch, the British Ambassador to the United States at his official residence in Washington D.C. New Phantom is the pinnacle offering from Rolls-Royce, the world’s leading luxury brand.

Corporate
·
Regional
·
North & South America

BMW i is the official mobility partner of Web Summit 2017 in Lisbon.

Tue Oct 24 15:00:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Rethinking mobility and coming up with groundbreaking solutions for the automotive challenges of the future is the goal the BMW Group has set itself. And the BMW i brand serves as an incubator for innovations and the latest technologies – as attendees at the Web Summit will be able to experience for themselves. As the official mobility partner of Web Summit 2017, BMW i is joining forces with a powerful player in the world of technology conferences.

Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
BMW i Mobility Services
·
BMW i Beyond Automobiles
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobile
·
BMW i8
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW 2017.

Frankfurt. 12. September.
Here you will see the highlights of the BMW Group press conference.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

personal news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter and RSS feed set up. You can receive PressClub e-mail notifications for new article and TV footage material immediately or as a daily collection. If you want limit the reception for your fields of interest.

Latest Facts & Figures.

The All-New BMW X4 M40i.
Thu Oct 01 00:01:00 CEST 2015
Brands
The all-new 2016 BMW 7 Series.
Wed Jun 10 19:30:00 CEST 2015
G11
Brands
BMW M Award 2014: Marc Marquez wins the exclusive BMW M4 Coupe.
Wed Nov 12 18:17:09 CET 2014
Awards Corporate
Show all

Related Video Content.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter