Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Canada · Articles · Brands.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

“10 questions to…” Oliver Heilmer.

Thu Jan 11 14:30:00 CET 2018Press Release

For Oliver Heilmer, Head of MINI Design since September 2017, design is not just a career, it’s a vocation. The Munich native has been driven by the desire to create new cars since he was a boy. Here, the 43-year-old tells us about his idea of good design, his plans for the future of the MINI brand and the sense of boldness and daring they require.

F56
·
Design issues, Concepts and Studies

MINI at the 2018 NAIAS in Detroit.

Thu Jan 11 00:01:00 CET 2018Press Release

Extensive update for the original in the premium small car segment is the main focus of the MINI appearance at the event that traditionally kicks off the year for the automotive industry. • British brand presents the new edition of the MINI 3 door, MINI 5 door and MINI Convertible. • Enhances personalization options with introduction of MINI Yours Customized program.

America
·
Detroit
·
MINI
·
MINI 3 door
·
MINI 5 door
·
MINI Convertible
·
MINI Clubman
·
MINI Countryman

Media Alert: BMW X2 and 2019 BMW i8 Coupé to make World Debuts at North American International Auto Show in Detroit.

Fri Jan 05 23:02:13 CET 2018Press Release

• One year after the BMW X2 Concept appeared in Detroit, the all-new 2018 BMW X2 Sports Activity Coupé will make its world debut at NAIAS. • In addition, the 2019 BMW i8 Coupé will make its world debut at NAIAS.

F39
·
I01s
·
I12 LCI
·
I15
·
G01
·
F90
·
America
·
Detroit
·
X2
·
BMW i Automobile
·
BMW i3s
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
BMW i8 Roadster
·
X3
·
M Cars
·
M5

Delivered as promised: BMW Group meets pledge to deliver 100,000 electrified vehicles in 2017

Mon Dec 18 20:15:00 CET 2017Press Release

The BMW Group has delivered more than 100,000 electrified vehicles to customers worldwide in 2017, as promised at the beginning of the year. This underlines the company’s leadership role when it comes to electro-mobility. An eye-catching light installation will mark this milestone on the road to the mobility of the future, with the BMW Group headquarters, the world-famous “Four-Cylinder” in the north of Munich, transformed into a battery.

Corporate
·
Sales and Marketing
·
Corporate Events
·
BMW i Automobile
·
BMW iPerformance Automobile

Tradition-conscious, authentic, clear: The new MINI logo.

Tue Dec 12 23:45:00 CET 2017Press Release

Current interpretation of the brand emblem combines stylistic elements from the early phase of the classic Mini with a future-oriented appearance that focuses on the essentials – latest chapter in the varied history of the MINI logo will be visible on all MINI models as of March 2018: on the bonnet and rear, at the centre of the steering wheel and on the remote control.

World premiere of “FRANCHISE FREEDOM” has the ocean front night sky of Miami Beach abuzz with 300 flying drones. Studio Drift in partnership with BMW created an airborne sculpture illuminating the heavens during Art Basel in Miami Beach.

Thu Dec 07 11:45:00 CET 2017Press Release

Miami Beach. Last night at South Beach, on the evening of December 6, Studio Drift presented their latest work “FRANCHISE FREEDOM – a flying sculpture by Studio Drift in partnership with BMW” to hundreds of stunned guests. On the occasion of Art Basel Miami Beach, 300 illuminated drones moved across the sky above the ocean mimicking a flock of birds and creating a performative artwork at the interface between technology, science, and art.

Corporate
·
Cultural Issues
·
Design issues, Concepts and Studies

BMW i among the first automotive brands to offer an augmented reality app using Apple’s ARKit with iOS 11

Tue Dec 05 14:54:00 CET 2017Press Release

Real-size 3D products can be visualised and explored on your iPhone or iPad +++ New functionality directly links to online configurator in 17 BMW i markets +++ App available in 21 languages – access for millions of consumers

Corporate
·
Sales and Marketing
·
Internet, E-Business
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

DETROIT MOTOR SHOW.

Monday. 15.01.2018 - 09:35 EST.
Here you will see the live transmission of the BMW Group press conference.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

personal news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter and RSS feed set up. You can receive PressClub e-mail notifications for new article and TV footage material immediately or as a daily collection. If you want limit the reception for your fields of interest.

Latest Facts & Figures.

The All-New BMW X4 M40i.
Thu Oct 01 00:01:00 CEST 2015
Brands
The all-new 2016 BMW 7 Series.
Wed Jun 10 19:30:00 CEST 2015
G11
Brands
BMW M Award 2014: Marc Marquez wins the exclusive BMW M4 Coupe.
Wed Nov 12 18:17:09 CET 2014
Awards Corporate
Show all

Related Video Content.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter