Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Canada · Articles · Motor Shows.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

BMW Group Electrifies the Los Angeles Auto Show with a to-be-Announced World Debut and the North American Premieres of the BMW i Vision Dynamics, MINI Electric Concept, and BMW i3s.

Fri Nov 24 17:12:20 CET 2017Press Release

Additional featured vehicles include the World Premiere of the first-ever BMW M3 CS, and the North American Premiere of the BMW 8 Series Concept.

F90
·
I01
·
M Cars
·
M5
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobile
·
BMW iPerformance Automobile
·
Corporate
·
Motor Shows
·
Design issues, Concepts and Studies

BMW at the IAA Cars 2017 in Frankfurt.

Tue Sep 12 09:18:00 CEST 2017Press Release

BMW is firing the starting gun on the brand’s forthcoming product offensive with an extraordinary pageant of new models and concept vehicles at the IAA Cars 2017 show in Frankfurt am Main. The company’s stand centres on its expanded luxury class line-up, captivating studies and production models in numerous segments exhibited at a public trade fair for the first time. The new products unveiled at the 2017 Frankfurt show highlight the status of BMW as a ...

G01
·
G32
·
F90
·
I01
·
E89 LCI
·
Automotive
·
BMW Motorsport
·
Sport
·
Motorsport Cars
·
·
7 Series
·
Z4
·
X3
·
6 Series
·
Gran Turismo

MINI at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show.

Tue Sep 05 23:58:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Double world premiere: MINI John Cooper Works GP Concept with a clear focus on extreme dynamic performance, MINI Electric Concept as a look ahead to locally emission-free driving fun – British premium brand presents the diversity of its model program and customisation options as well as the range of accessory and lifestyle products in Hall 11 of the Frankfurt trade fair centre.

MINI
·
Corporate
·
Motor Shows

SATELLITE Details Auto Shanghai 2017.

Thu Apr 13 16:04:16 CEST 2017Press Release

Munich. Please find the satellite details of the BMW Group Press Conference and highlights at the Auto Shanghai 2017 as follows: Agenda 19.04.2017 10:40 – 11:10 CST (04:40-05:10 CEST) BMW Group Press Conference – LIVE 17:00 – 17:30 CST (11:00-11:30 CEST) HIGHLIGHTS BMW Group Press Conference

Satellite
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Events
·
Motor Shows

The BMW Group at Auto Shanghai 2017.

Tue Apr 11 00:01:00 CEST 2017Press Kit

The world premiere of the all-new BMW 5 Series Long Wheelbase is one of the main highlights of the Auto Shanghai 2017 show. The new business sedan is the successor to the current front-runner in the Chinese car market’s premium segment and comes with all the right credentials for cementing this leading status. Likewise making its debut public appearance is the latest special-edition version of the BMW i8 plug-in hybrid sports car.

New perspectives for the view of historic innovations: BMW Group Classic at Techno Classica 2017.

Thu Mar 30 16:45:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Exhibition presentation in temporary and distinctive Hall 14 at the eastern entrance of Essen’s exhibition complex – BMW Group Classic presents particularly innovative vehicles from the years 1936 to 1995 – Review of 40 years of BMW 7 Series, 30 years of BMW twelve-cylinder engines and 30 years of BMW Z1, outlook for the Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este 2017.

Heritage
·
Corporate Heritage
·
BMW Brand Heritage
·
MINI Brand Heritage
·
Vintage, Heritage Events
·
Corporate
·
Motor Shows
·
Milestones

SATELLITE and IFRAME Details Geneva Motor Show 2016.

Fri Mar 03 14:44:47 CET 2017Press Kit

München. Please find the satellite details of the BMW Group Press Conference and the BMW Group model highlights at the Geneva Motor Show 2017 as follows:

Satellite
·
Corporate
·
Motor Shows
·
Corporate Events

BMW at the 87th Geneva International Motor Show 2017.

Thu Feb 02 00:01:00 CET 2017Press Kit

At the 2017 Geneva International Motor Show, BMW will be presenting current highlights from its range of models as well as the latest advances in the field of sustainable mobility with all-electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles. The newgeneration BMW 5 Series Touring will make its world debut at this 87th edition of the renowned motor show held at the Palexpo convention centre.

I12
·
G31
·
M Cars
·
M4
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
BMW i Automobile
·
BMW i
·
BMW iPerformance Automobile
·
Touring
·
5 Series
·
4 Series

The BMW Group at the NAIAS 2017 in Detroit.

Sun Dec 18 00:01:00 CET 2016Press Release

BMW has chosen the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, taking place on 8 – 22 January 2017, to stage the world premiere of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan and the US premiere of the BMW Concept X2. Also part of the line-up at the BMW stand are the new BMW 530e iPerformance plug-in hybrid, the sporty BMW M550i xDrive, and the luxurious BMW 6 Series model range. Plus, BMW ConnectedDrive will be showcasing a selection of new services.

G30
·
F13 LCI
·
F12 LCI
·
F06 LCI
·
Sedan
·
5 Series
·
Coupé
·
6 Series
·
Cabriolet
·
Gran Coupé
·
BMW
·
·
BMW M
·
BMW M Performance Automobiles

MINI at the Los Angeles Auto Show 2016.

Thu Nov 10 00:01:00 CET 2016Press Kit

Archiv

Presenting a world premiere and the latest additions to its model range at the 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show, MINI not only moves forward with the change of generation in its model program but also maintains its advance into the premium compact segment. The new MINI Countryman will be on show in Los Angeles for the first time.

MINI
·
Motor Shows

The BMW Group at the Mondial de l'Automobile Paris 2016.

Thu Sep 29 13:00:00 CEST 2016Press Kit

Archiv

The BMW Group has chosen the Paris Motor Show 2016 to present the BMW Concept X2. This new addition to the compact segment has a distinctive design that stands apart from that of the other X models and also draws on the BMW Group’s history of coupe-making. The result is a compact concept exuding urban sporting appeal.

F34
·
I01
·
I12
·
3 Series
·
Gran Turismo
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobile
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Scooter
·
C Series
·
C evolution

The BMW Group at the Mondial de l'Automobile Paris 2016.

Mon Sep 12 00:00:00 CEST 2016Press Kit

Archiv

The Mondial de l’Automobile Paris 2016 (Paris Motor Show) being held from 1 – 16 October 2016 will provide the setting for the show premieres of the new BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo and the BMW i3 with a more powerful battery and increased range. BMW Motorrad, meanwhile, is staging the world premiere of the BMW C evolution e scooter, which likewise features a battery with higher capacity and longer range. And BMW is also using the Paris show to present its ...

F34
·
I01
·
I12
·
3 Series
·
Gran Turismo
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobile
·
BMW i8 Coupé
·
Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Scooter
·
C Series
·
C evolution

MINI at the New York International Auto Show 2016.

Wed Mar 23 15:55:00 CET 2016Press Kit

Archiv

The British premium brand MINI presents two new attractive representatives of its model program with two world premieres at the New York International Auto Show 2016. The motor show on the East Coast of the USA provides the setting for the world’s first public appearance of the new MINI John Cooper Works Convertible and the new MINI Clubman ALL4.

MINI
·
Messen, Ausstellungen
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW 2017.

Here you will see the highlights of the BMW Group press conference.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

personal news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter and RSS feed set up. You can receive PressClub e-mail notifications for new article and TV footage material immediately or as a daily collection. If you want limit the reception for your fields of interest.

Latest Facts & Figures.

The All-New BMW X4 M40i.
Thu Oct 01 00:01:00 CEST 2015
Brands
The all-new 2016 BMW 7 Series.
Wed Jun 10 19:30:00 CEST 2015
G11
Brands
BMW M Award 2014: Marc Marquez wins the exclusive BMW M4 Coupe.
Wed Nov 12 18:17:09 CET 2014
Awards Corporate
Show all

Related Video Content.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter