Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Canada · Articles · Motor Shows.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Art meets innovation: The BMW i5 Flow NOSTOKANA.

Fri Mar 01 13:00:00 CET 2024Press Release

+++ Tribute to BMW Art Car by Esther Mahlangu +++ World premiere at Frieze Los Angeles +++ Colour-change technology reinterprets distinctive ornamentation +++ Complex colours and patterns showcase future potential for customised vehicles +++

G60
·
BMW i
·
BMW Group Design
·
Corporate
·
BMW Design
·
Cultural Issues
·
BMW i5
·
Los Angeles
·
Sedan
·
America

Generative AI, Augmented Reality and Teleoperated Parking – the Digital Experience in the BMW of the Future at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2024.

Mon Jan 08 17:00:00 CET 2024Press Release

+++ Insights into development projects for digitalised mobility of the future: integration of augmented reality glasses into the driving experience, teleoperated parking and generative AI for in-car voice assistants +++ New apps for the ConnectedDrive Store: even more video streaming and games now available in current vehicle models +++Fahrzeugmodelle +++

Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Automated Driving
·
Las Vegas
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
Infotainment, Control Concepts
·
America

The BMW Group at IAA Mobility 2023 in Munich.

Wed Aug 23 09:00:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ World’s foremost mobility show set to showcase advances in the transformation of the company and its brands +++ Electrification, digitalisation and circular economy all in the spotlight +++ World premiere of the BMW Vision Neue Klasse +++ Exhibition venue and Open Space in the city centre act as platforms for constructive dialogue on the future of individual mobility +++ BMW, MINI and BMW Motorrad exhibit their latest new models with electrified ...

G70
·
G60
·
G30
·
G05
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
iX5 Hydrogen
·
Europe
·
BMW i5
·
550e
·
5 Series
·
BMW i7
·
Munich
·

MINI presents Spike, the digital character for the new model family.

Mon Apr 10 00:01:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ New digital character called Spike +++ Premiere at Auto Shanghai 2023 and in the MINI Concept Aceman +++ Typical MINI user experience presented for the first time in the new MINI family+++

Technology
·
·
Design issues, Concepts and Studies
·
Shanghai
·
MINI
·
Asia

The House of BMW in Milan: BMW Group Design and Mike Meiré present “Tales from a Neo Collective Future” at the Salone del Mobile.

Fri Jun 10 21:29:06 CEST 2022Press Release

Archive

On 7 – 12 June the House of BMW in Milan will turn into a centre for dialogue between people, art and technology. Designer and artist Mike Meiré is curating a programme of installations, performances, workshops and discussion formats for the Salone del Mobile design fair. The focus lies on connectedness, digitality and circularity.

The House of BMW in Milan: BMW Group Design and Mike Meiré present “Tales from a Neo Collective Future” at the Salone del Mobile.

Wed May 04 13:00:00 CEST 2022Press Release

Archive

On 7 – 12 June the House of BMW in Milan will turn into a centre for dialogue between people, art and technology. Designer and artist Mike Meiré is curating a programme of installations, performances, workshops and discussion formats for the Salone del Mobile design fair. The focus lies on connectedness, digitality and circularity.

BMW i
·
BMW Group Design
·
·
Corporate
·
Europe

BMW brings together 9 out of 19 BMW Art Cars in Luxembourg.

Mon May 02 14:00:00 CEST 2022Press Kit

Archive

As a result of the collaboration between Esch2022, European Capital of Culture and BMW Group Belux, no less than 9 legendary BMW Art Cars will be exhibited at the AES steel plant in Esch-Sur-Alzette, Luxembourg from May 7 to June 14.

The BMW Group at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2022.

Wed Jan 05 20:00:00 CET 2022Press Kit

Archive

+++ World premiere of the BMW iX M60 +++ Preview of in-car entertainment of the future +++ New My Modes: BMW first to bring Digital Art into vehicles +++ BMW iX Flow featuring E Ink: Magical exterior colour change +++ Digital design vision DIMENSIONS OF REAL +++

Technology
·
·
Las Vegas
·
America

Magical exterior colour-change: The BMW iX Flow featuring E Ink.

Wed Jan 05 20:00:00 CET 2022Press Release

Archive

+++ World premiere: Body surface with real color change thanks to electrophoretic technology +++ Potential for future interior and exterior applications +++

·
Las Vegas
·
America
·
Technology
·

BMW Theatre Screen brings cinematic experience into the vehicle.

Wed Jan 05 20:00:00 CET 2022Press Release

Archive

+++ BMW previews in-car entertainment of the future on the occasion of CES 2022 +++ BMW Theatre Screen with Amazon Fire TV built-in +++ Theatre mode turns vehicle fund into cinema lounge +++ 31-inch ultra-wide display with resolution up to 8K +++

Technology
·
Las Vegas
·
Infotainment, Control Concepts
·
America

The BMW Group emphasizes its consistent focus on sustainability at the 2021 IAA Mobility: More stringent CO2 targets go hand in hand with concrete measures and concepts for implementation

Mon Sep 06 09:45:00 CEST 2021Press Release

Archive

The BMW Group is putting circular economy and sustainable urban mobility at the centre of its presence at the 2021 IAA Mobility. At the motor show, the company is consistently demonstrating its sustainability and CO2 targets as well as its concrete measures and concepts to achieve these goals.

i20
·
G26
·
Motor Shows
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
Corporate Finance, Facts, Figures
·
·
·
Europe
·
Corporate
·
Sustainability
·
Lifestyle Products

On the occasion of the IAA motor show, the BMW Group sends out a powerful visual statement about sustainability, the circular economy and electromobility. A light show projects trailblazing messages onto the BMW headquarters – the Four-Cylinder.

Fri Sep 03 14:00:00 CEST 2021Press Release

Archive

+++ The BMW Group takes the opportunity of the IAA Mobility 2021 in its home city of Munich to convey visionary messages about sustainability and the circular economy +++Light show as part of a programme of public events in the Bavarian capital +++ Symbol of dialogue with society – both locally in Munich and digitally around the world +++

Motor Shows
·
Corporate
·
Europe
·
Munich
·
Sustainability

New micromobility concepts for increased sustainability in urban traffic: BMW Group grants licenses to partner companies CUBE and SoFlow.

Fri Sep 03 10:03:00 CEST 2021Press Release

Archive

+++ Licenses officially granted by the BMW Group to the partner companies CUBE and SoFlow at the IAA Mobility 2021 in Munich +++ CUBE Concept Dynamic Cargo inspired by BMW: state-of-the-art, compact cargo bike concept with great agility and flexible usage options +++ SoFlow Concept CLEVER COMMUTE inspired by BMW: e-scooter with excellent riding stability, taking up the smallest possible amount of space +++ Test ride opportunities for media representatives

Motor Shows
·
Technology
·
Europe
·

BMW strengthens co-creation communication at IAA Mobility 2021: brand and its ambassadors produce content together and engage in discussion with their community.

Fri Sep 03 10:00:00 CEST 2021Press Release

Archive

+++ Munich trade fair becomes the heart of BMW co-creation with a worldwide network of personalities from various sectors of society +++ Collaboration as the key to authentic social media storytelling – especially for a young audience +++ Long-term and trusting partnerships, both in the past and for the future +++

Europe
·
Munich

BMW launches new streaming platform JOYTOPIA narrated by Academy Award winning actor Christoph Waltz for the IAA Mobility. Exclusive concert by British band Coldplay pulls back the curtain on a new virtual world.

Thu Sep 02 19:30:00 CEST 2021Press Release

Archive

+++ BMW elevates brand communications to a new level +++ Exclusive concert by Coldplay celebrates the launch of the new JOYTOPIA virtual world +++ New brand channel will remain an integral element of corporate and brand communications beyond the IAA Mobility +++ With JOYTOPIA BMW has created its own metaverse +++

Europe
·
Munich

RE:IMAGINE: New temporary exhibition at the BMW Museum to coincide with the IAA Mobility 2021 documents the BMW Group’s path to sustainable mobility in the future.

Tue Aug 31 11:00:00 CEST 2021Press Release

Archive

+++ Focus on transition to electromobility and circular economy. +++ Exhibition on five levels of the BMW Museum shows activities and visions for increased sustainability. +++ Pioneering spirit and development expertise as driving factors behind progress. +++ Exhibition to open ahead of the IAA Mobility 2021 on 1 September 2021 and last until January 2023. +++

I01
·
F56
·
G08
·
CE 04
·
Environment
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
BMW i3
·
Europe
·
Corporate
·
BMW iX3
·
Munich
·
Sustainability

BMW Welt’s comprehensive program for IAA Mobility 2021 from September 6 to 12.

Wed Aug 25 11:00:00 CEST 2021Press Release

Archive

Daily workshops and Genius Sessions on electromobility, the circular economy and sustainability in the BMW Group. Digital live talk from the FUTURE FORUM by BMW Welt on the circular economy on September 9. Try out innovative micromobility concepts on exciting test tracks. The program is rounded off by a special cinematic highlight and a wide range of guided tours.

Motor Shows
·
Munich
·
Europe
·
Lifestyle Events
·
Lifestyle
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2024.

21 March - 09:00 AM CET.
Here you can see the webcast of the BMW Group Annual Conference 2024, with the world premiere of the next BMW vision vehicle on the "Road to Neue Klasse".

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon